ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
no no, she said minus ten. so it's farther west from greenich.

and besides. i think she has already said. maybe she doens't want me to say.... lol i'm sure i know where

Idaho is west of Greenwich, and anyway, I think he just might have been kidding. ;)
 
ARG! Would you stop it with the 'UnF's already!! :mad: (Or at least explain what it means you big meanie!)
 
damnit you people! two west coasters, and how many dozen easterners?
 
East Coast! Raise the roof! or something...

C'mere crysede babe, its meaning should really be conveyed by showing, not mere words. :)
 
LOL ... I am the most west than anybody here w/o bein in the east ...

God that was a bad pun ... LOL ... :D
 
Kelson said:
-blinks rather confused looking-

I agree Kelson, what the heck is up with the clap Khadgar? Cant you just get penicillen for it like the rest of us?
 
I think it is a little personal chewey...

Anyhow, g'nite everyone :)
 
Kelson said:
I think it is a little personal chewey...

Anyhow, g'nite everyone :)

Aha, now I sort of .....well kind of......well maybe......understand. lol.

Have a good night Kelson.

Chewey
 
i could, or i could slap you in the face with my testicals.
 
Last edited:
chewbacca71 said:


I agree Kelson, what the heck is up with the clap Khadgar? Cant you just get penicillen for it like the rest of us?


hey dont mess with kahdgar:mad:
 
heh!!!i'm not evil,but i have evil friends!!!and belive me thats enough!
 
lol it's got to be official by now. i must be the "most fun guy to mess with"
 
*looks down* just pull? theres got to be more than that.... she didn't drop dunamite in there? good god! *smirks and goes after Arc.*
 
*screams in a fake helpless way*

EEK! Evil-one is chasing me ... EEK!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top