New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

hey thought would pop in and say hi im back in nz for xmas and all that family stuff, also from the welly area

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back in NZ very briefly visiting family - lifestyle block for the next week :) then Auckland for a week :(

Thought I'd say hi to the thread though and since I'm going to be very bored in Auckland on the off chance someone up there had the same problem... ;)

Glad New Years is over and hope the weathers great for everyone wherever they happen to be :)

Hello there in Kiwiland. Just a interloper who recently visited your shores. I've fallen in love with Wellington. Had a blast there, only thing lacking is a regular Fetish club. Can recommend S & M bar in Cuba Street, best hosts ever and friendly clientele. Be back in your climes later in the year for more.

Have a wicked year A/all, or be wicked all year.

:kiss:MsMoon:kiss:

Hello there in Kiwiland. Just a interloper who recently visited your shores. I've fallen in love with Wellington. Had a blast there, only thing lacking is a regular Fetish club. Can recommend S & M bar in Cuba Street, best hosts ever and friendly clientele. Be back in your climes later in the year for more.

Have a wicked year A/all, or be wicked all year.

Easily done when your talking about Wellington as it is pretty damm awesome. Glad you enjoyed the visit. Im sure someone will fill that fetish neesh eventually.

Hi all, yet another bloke, again from Wellington - nice to see some others on here though...

And happy new year!

Now where were the Wellington people when I was there a few weeks ago? Sheesh.....

Sorry, interloping once more. Back across the ditch I go.

Last edited:
You're welcome to interlope any time you like Moon - the more the merrier!

hey all jan is well apon us and its far to wet to be outside - hands up who's wet .. inside :p

Back