Weekly artistic challenge

As Renee was kind enough to show us her delectable derrière, I thought I should post a photo of my meat. :D

IMG_0400_zps8655fefd.jpg

Apologies to any vegetarians.

I have no comment....:D

So cool, I want one for my next birthday. :)

I had a friend in America, love it so much for her son, I made my trip over there earlier to make one for his birthday.
Thank you, you fly me out and i'm your cake maker ;)

Last edited:
My thanks to the ladies whom appreciated my meat. :)

I had a friend in America, love it so much for her son, I made my trip over there earlier to make one for his birthday.
Thank you, you fly me out and i'm your cake maker ;)

I have relatives somewhere on your little island, so perhaps I could come there? :D

If anyone knows of a good photo hosting site that won't remove my photos like Photobucket has been doing lately please PM me and let me know. They never used to do it when I put my photos in private albums but now they are. Thanks :rose: :)

If anyone knows of a good photo hosting site that won't remove my photos like Photobucket has been doing lately please PM me and let me know. They never used to do it when I put my photos in private albums but now they are. Thanks :rose: :)

Flickr allows it, and doesn't compress as much as some sites. You just have to toggle it to an adult content account.

Odd ... favorite little junk collectors.

Ends...favorite whisk...it is amazing!

I'll try to find a pile of stuff to take a pic of ... but for now this is my contribution.

BB ~ :cattail:

Back