I.M. Fauve Gallery

Speaking of tulips!

They are budding now.

those garden/sex tools with the clit bumper are for real from Corona.:D

it's extra funny that their "Hoe/Cultivator" doesn't have the clit bumper.

Last edited:
guess it's just me. (who found this an erotic scenario)
I find the gardening scenario very erotic as well. Especially in spring when you have visions of grandeur for the growing season to come. To cum??
Our daffodils and tulips are up here. :)

I remember that drawing, but I don't remember it having color, did you just add that? And the tulip! :D
She sure looks content under the warm spring sun! :devil:

I find the gardening scenario very erotic as well. Especially in spring when you have visions of grandeur for the growing season to come. To cum??
Our daffodils and tulips are up here. :)

I remember that drawing, but I don't remember it having color, did you just add that? And the tulip! :D
She sure looks content under the warm spring sun! :devil:

color was there. I probably posted pre-color then post color.

Since I owe you a dragon .. I guess I will have to wait before I make a request!

Whyz that?
That is like the ol' penpal mentality; "oh I can't write another letter, it's their turn!" That's silly.:D

You can take your time with the dragon, I am sure you have a couple other things to do which take priority.

Whyz that?
That is like the ol' penpal mentality; "oh I can't write another letter, it's their turn!" That's silly.:D

You can take your time with the dragon, I am sure you have a couple other things to do which take priority.

Okay. Can you draw me a scene that involves public humiliation? Scenario: House party for couples. The big breasted girl (looks like Nanao Ise Link with a body of Matsumoto Rangiku *famous for her very generous assets* Link Link) is standing on a stool, topless and the host of the party is still undressing her bottom. People (both men and women) standing around .. pointing towards her and cutting jokes. Most of them are laughing\giggling\smiling\merry-making.

I know I am asking too much by specifying the details, and quite a few human figures - maybe more than that a harem has. :D

I still owe you a dragon which is on its way. I have two sketch books. One at office and one at my apartment. Since I am drawing the dragon during the free time at the office .. thus its taking a long time. Anyway .. I still stand guilty! :devil:

Last edited:
I have a few drawings that I would love to share but alas .. no scanner .. and I have yet to figure out a way to use my camera for the same purpose .. of-course without the ugly grayness!

I have a few drawings that I would love to share but alas .. no scanner .. and I have yet to figure out a way to use my camera for the same purpose .. of-course without the ugly grayness!

hopefully you will have scanner access soon.

Last edited:
a rough sketch for a POV that I enjoy.

a fav. is on an ottoman: easy access (physically and visually to all "bits"), hanging breasts, with the added fantasy that they could be milked.
ah...
here is one>

being the selfish guy that I am, the "multiple" guys are are all me. :D

Hey, it's my fantasy.

Last edited:
just a bit more on the "showoff" Not much time...

Last edited:
You can post the link, thanks. I doubt I will get to reading it though. LOL

just a bit more on the "showoff" Not much time...

attachment.php

I love the way it is coming up. Great!

I have a feeling that you draw most of the scenes in 3/4th view. Well, I never went to an art school nor had any art class, so i might not be referring it the correct way. Just like a face has full frontal view and a 3/4th view .. something similar to a scene .. full frontal view and 3/4th view (do I make sense ? .. if I don't .. never mind it!) .... and I find it pretty interesting and your work appears realistic .. !!

This is indeed awesome! Waiting for the complete drawing.

Thank You!

Kim.

I love the way it is coming up. Great!

I have a feeling that you draw most of the scenes in 3/4th view. Well, I never went to an art school nor had any art class, so i might not be referring it the correct way. Just like a face has full frontal view and a 3/4th view .. something similar to a scene .. full frontal view and 3/4th view (do I make sense ? .. if I don't .. never mind it!) .... and I find it pretty interesting and your work appears realistic .. !!

This is indeed awesome! Waiting for the complete drawing.

Thank You!

Kim.

I'm glad you think so, as it was your concept.:)

I suppose I draw most scenes from a sort of voyeuristic perspective...? I think, maybe. For the most part, I don't tend to include much setting, mostly out of laziness.:rolleyes: Most of the time these don't have much planning, I just start......... so.... there can be screwy things happening. The couple on the left, I had imagined being further back in the scene, but...whoops! they came forward as I drew them to full height. I could always clip them out digitally and re-position... nah!:D

I'm glad you think so, as it was your concept.:)

I suppose I draw most scenes from a sort of voyeuristic perspective...? I think, maybe. For the most part, I don't tend to include much setting, mostly out of laziness.:rolleyes: Most of the time these don't have much planning, I just start......... so.... there can be screwy things happening. The couple on the left, I had imagined being further back in the scene, but...whoops! they came forward as I drew them to full height. I could always clip them out digitally and re-position... nah!:D

That's the good part of you Throbbs .. you don't plan much and still your work looks amazing.
Though you do have 'other' good parts as well .. but I am not talking about them right now!

Thanks for drawing my fantasy so wonderfully.

Kim.

That's the good part of you Throbbs .. you don't plan much and still your work looks amazing.
Though you do have 'other' good parts as well .. but I am not talking about them right now!

Thanks for drawing my fantasy so wonderfully.

Kim.

Thank you. This is your "fantasy"?:cool:

hmmmmmmmmmm.........

wonder what good parts I might have?:confused:

This:

attachment.php

One of my all time favorites! THREE of you! :devil:
It shows your 'good parts'.
;)

I like the drawing for Kim's request, lots of facial expressions to experiment with!

Hope you had a lovely weekend Throbbs. :kiss:

Back