Drinking your own cum?

by face sitting

I must say that I love the taste of my pre-cum. It has a really sweet silky taste to it.

My cum is more bitter, I've tried it in small licks before.

One of my fantasies is to be tied down to the bed so that I'm on my back, and my lover alternates between riding my cock and my face, until I cum in her pussy - at which she then one more time rides my mouth, forcing me to take in my own cum while licking her to orgasm.
 
I love my cum

Back when my wife was not afraid to participate, I'd cum in her mouth and she would then feed it back to me. I miss those times.
 
Goddamn it, no. I work hard to make that cum and if I'm going to give a woman the fruits of my labor, L'essence du Ketrell and the very personal gift of my seed, the bitch is gonna swallow it all. Slurp it all down.

To do anything less would be un-ladylike.

:D
 
I too love the taste and eat is as often as I can. Prefer from freshly fucked pussy but also like snowball licking it off tits and licking it from a nice ass.
 
I tried that once. Didn't like it all. That's no dig at others who do. Just wasn't something that did it for me.
 
I like being forced to do it more than I actually like doing it. It is such a turn on ahead of time thinking about having to do it, particularly when you know you are going to be forced to do it afterwards whether you want to or not. If you know ahead of time that you aren't going to have to do it then it is no longer a turn on while thinking about it. It helps to have a partner who understands this and is willing to force you afterwards and will not let you weasel your way out of it, no matter how hard you try. My wife does ok but sometimes I wish she would just take the ball and run with it more, making me understand that this is what I wanted so this is what I'm going to get from now on and that there is no longer a choice in the matter for me. I would love it if she would just say, "Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it" and my cock uncontrollably twitches with excitment as I tell her, "Yes. This is what I wish for".
 
Last edited:
arrgh...I do not know how women can stand tasting it, honestly. Tasting my own makes my gag reflex kick in HARD. The only thing I can hope for is that women tasting ours is as pleasurable as us tasting theirs...mmm...:)
 
arrgh...I do not know how women can stand tasting it, honestly. Tasting my own makes my gag reflex kick in HARD. The only thing I can hope for is that women tasting ours is as pleasurable as us tasting theirs...mmm...:)

The taste and consistency tend to vary. Plus, it's more tasty warm and coming straight from the source, in my opinion.

Either way, I believe the OP was asking for tips on drinking cum, not for a bunch of ewwws. I personally found this discussion much more hot before it deteriorated somewhat.
 
I must say that I love the taste of my pre-cum. It has a really sweet silky taste to it.

My cum is more bitter, I've tried it in small licks before.

One of my fantasies is to be tied down to the bed so that I'm on my back, and my lover alternates between riding my cock and my face, until I cum in her pussy - at which she then one more time rides my mouth, forcing me to take in my own cum while licking her to orgasm.

mmmmm i want that too!
 
Just finished off a huge load on her tits...she looked up at me and said, "we'll I'm all messy now" with a pouty look...that was all the encouragement I need to lick it all off her gorgeous huge mounds!
 
It took me a while to get up the nerve but now I enjoy it. I started by wiping the pre cum with my finger and licking it. It was a little salty and it tasted good. For there I progressed to trying to get more and I found that I could use jelly beans to gather it as it was coming out.

I kept think about eating my cum when I masturbated but just couldn't take that step. Then I figured that having something else in my mouth when I tried it would help. I started mop it up with crackers and chips and got over the initial reluctance that way.

Now I use a spoon to scoop it up and take it like cough syrup. It doesn't seem to have much taste to me.

I haven't tried cream pies yet, but after the wife and I finished last week I thought hard about it. I don't know how she would react, she doesn't know I eat my cum yet. We have oral sex with each other every time we have sex so it is just a matter of changing the order we do things.

She really likes to give me BJs and swallows so I don't think it will bother her much.
 
I would say its not so much the taste that turns us on its more the act of swallowing.. Knowing that it pleases a guy and that why I do it.
 
That's akin to sexual assault and I wish I knew who all your friends were. If I was one of them I'd be serving your dick up to you on a side plate with your own special blend coffee.

And I would do the carving.
 
one technique that might help..

I have found over the years I love eating my cum out of my lovers pussies and off their bodies.. I sometimes still get the urge to eat my cum when im alone but don't follow thru.. theres something about seeing a womans eyes light up as she tells you to lick up your cum (kinda blows their mind if they are kinky) .. so I learned a new technique.. buy a fleshlight.. when you cum the first time cum in the fleshlight.. as soon as your hard again put a cockring on and stroke or fuck your creampie.. when the urge hits.. lick the fleshlight.. itll be dripping with creamy cum and the pussy texture with help.. youll find after long.. the taste of cum and precum will have you harder than ever before :)

I just signed up to literotica.. and am thinking of posting my cum eating stories ive had :)
 
Tasted good

I was masturbating over the holidays - I came so rather than waste it I drank it.

Salty but nice
 
I prefer to eat my cum out of my lover's pussy and she appreciates the orgasm that always results from my attention. I highly recommend it.
I've approached my SO about the idea to a somewhat repulsed response! Afraid to take it there again. She has no issues on her side (e.g. CIM, swallowing, cum play, etc.).
 
I've approached my SO about the idea to a somewhat repulsed response! Afraid to take it there again. She has no issues on her side (e.g. CIM, swallowing, cum play, etc.).

just do it when you masturbate
 
I have done it many, many times. I started doing it to get rid of my semen after masturbating, it was easier to clean up that way. I never really noticed much of a taste, though at times it seemed to have a kind of metallic taste. I have gone down on a few women after finishing inside of them, they seemed to really enjoy it. I'm also of the mind that if I am not willing to taste it I can't expect a woman to do the same. Which leads to this experience; I asked a lover if I could cum in her mouth during oral, she said she would do it only if I would eat my own, after I had done so she refused to honor her end of the bargain.
 
Back
Top