Yoga Pants

Seeing girls in yoga pants are awesome..I like to find a girl and has some on and follow her around the store, makes trip to store more fun.

I have some on right now, but! In my defense, my mum bought them for me :p I don't really wear them out, but they're damn comfy to be in at home :D

I wear yoga pants and leggings quite a bit, they have replaced sweats for me as lounging wear.

I went to my workout class last night. I was the only guy with a group of six women...all in yoga pants. It was very "hard" to concentrate on the instructor!

One of my favs...

Attachments

• sexy-girls-in-yoga-pants-wildammo-21.jpg
    sexy-girls-in-yoga-pants-wildammo-21.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 754
043852_ae31ee951b4d4bfb5518e0fcdc064a83.jpg

loving these pics of tight, round asses in yoga pants...i want to bite them like crisp ripe apples!

great pics i do love seeing a nice ass in tight pants or even better just a pair of black panties:D

I wear yoga pants and leggings quite a bit, they have replaced sweats for me as lounging wear.

Most females don't understand how much yoga pants and leggings turn men on. Its definately a big turn on for me, one of my biggest fetishes, and my biggest turnon stems from them. Thanks for sharing...

Yoga pants

Love seeing woman in yoga pants
My neighbor wears them and I love seeing her in them
I have noticed she only wears them when she is home alone
And she knows I'm home outside in the back yard she is always
Bending over so I can get a look

Love seeing woman in yoga pants
My neighbor wears them and I love seeing her in them
I have noticed she only wears them when she is home alone
And she knows I'm home outside in the back yard she is always
Bending over so I can get a look
mebbe she's trying to tell you something!

Back