Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasashii_Kaze said:
Thanks so much, both of you, for your understanding and support. It means a lot to me. And to everyone else, I'm terribly sorry if I derailed the thread.

I believe that you were right on point with this thread....

I would hope that your Sir already knows to be ready to support your feelings as you two seperate. I know that your and His relationship may not be along the same lines as Mine with My rose in the 'love' department, but IMO he does need to be as avaiable as possible to you at that time.

Also, in our expierence, its not just the immediate time of sepeartion but it has been hell that we are not together. We found perfection and completion in one another, so now that we are apart again there is an emptiness that we both carry.

I would suggest discussing your fears on this with your Sir, as I am sure he will understand and hopefully know what to do to help ease it for you.

He's a naturally very supportive man, but I don't think we've actually had any discussion about what happens after we meet. I feel kind of silly telling Him that I dread leaving Him when I haven't even met Him yet, but I know that when the time comes, He'll be there for me. Still, you're right, I do need to talk to Him about it.

Rose, having someone to cry to is a wonderful idea, and I'm lucky enough that I know I have several people in my life that would love to be the ones I turn to. Thanks so much for the suggestion, although I must warn you, you may regret offering your help, as I may get on your nerves after long enough. :p

:heart:Raiders:heart: (although after their last few seasons, I may be just a little tempted to change teams)

Yasashii_Kaze said:
He's a naturally very supportive man, but I don't think we've actually had any discussion about what happens after we meet. I feel kind of silly telling Him that I dread leaving Him when I haven't even met Him yet, but I know that when the time comes, He'll be there for me. Still, you're right, I do need to talk to Him about it.

Rose, having someone to cry to is a wonderful idea, and I'm lucky enough that I know I have several people in my life that would love to be the ones I turn to. Thanks so much for the suggestion, although I must warn you, you may regret offering your help, as I may get on your nerves after long enough. :p

:heart:Raiders:heart: (although after their last few seasons, I may be just a little tempted to change teams)

hehe..naw you won't get on my nerves because i've been there..you can vent to me all you want anytime you want. it's nice to have a subbie friend who understands the way we are feeling :)

Travelling Restrictions...

I haven't paid attention enough, lately. I don't want to bring some toys and then have my bag looted through because they don't fit the travelling guidelines.

So my question: What will go through security? What won't?

Yasashii_Kaze said:

It is something that we discussed at great length before we met, becuase we both knew how intense we thought it was going to be. (It was MUCH more intense that we could have even dreamed of.)

Win LOSE or tie, I am a Raider till I die.

s_red830 said:
I haven't paid attention enough, lately. I don't want to bring some toys and then have my bag looted through because they don't fit the travelling guidelines.

So my question: What will go through security? What won't?

I had no problems with security in that I put My toys in a checked bacg. A couple of floggers, handcuffs & a knife... and some other stuff....

and that was last month...

MasterPhoenix said:
I had no problems with security in that I put My toys in a checked bacg. A couple of floggers, handcuffs & a knife... and some other stuff....

and that was last month...
Oh, that's a relief. Thanks... and a knife? wow. Lucky...?

MasterPhoenix said:
Check www.tsa.gov for the most up to date guidelines.

wow thanks for that link. I've been wondering what would be okay, but had heard that you can check almost anything. But I need to make sure it's okay for international stuff too.

Snugglies! *le purrr*

You know when you get those snuggly moments with your master? I just had one of the best ones ever. My master said I'm #1 ^_^ omg, this feels so great, I almost started crying. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Luciden said:
You know when you get those snuggly moments with your master? I just had one of the best ones ever. My master said I'm #1 ^_^ omg, this feels so great, I almost started crying. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

*nods* i know exactly what you're talking about. Master makes it a point to tell me everyday how wonderful i am and how proud He is of me *smiles* those feelings are awesome!

ChromeCollar said:
Happy Thanksgiving long distancers. Hope you have a lovely day.

thank you! and happy thanksgiving right back at you. i know for me it's been a pain, i had to do all the cooking but it's now done except for the potatos and i'm gettin ready to head over to my dad's so we can eat :) i hope everyone is having a great day! i just wish Master was here with me :( ah well..next year :)

2 yrs in r/l and terminated due to some personal reasons and then almost away from lifestyle for an year or so and the 'call' was too strong that I decided to come back and explore the o/l scenario just within the last month!

Now I am with My own Online slave....not collared as yet but we are eager to get along well before taking commitment to the next level, which will be soon enough.

For the same reason I do NOT know if I will be here often for the time-being but possibly I shall try to...

I welcome all the new Distant D/s to the forums...chrome and lil are doing their part to keep the posters encouraged and my special regards to them.

I must thank every contributor to this thread...for pouring in your valuble thoughts and feelings.

Keep going OPYLs/opyls (Online Pick Your Label/online pick your label !!! :) )

--
Boobsqueeezer

well my thanksgiving was a pretty good one..minus Master not being here. my family actually all got along which does not happen often let me tell you...but it went over well and the food was really really good (of course it was because i fixed it haha) anyway..how was everyone else's thanksgiving?? hopefully it went well for all of you :)

lil_slave_rose said:
well my thanksgiving was a pretty good one..minus Master not being here. my family actually all got along which does not happen often let me tell you...but it went over well and the food was really really good (of course it was because i fixed it haha) anyway..how was everyone else's thanksgiving?? hopefully it went well for all of you :)

Good times, spent time with my family... Then spent time with my girl doing some rather vanilla things :eek: !

All in all another great day for me :)

Tomorrow, not looking so well. Black Friday. /sigh

ChromeCollar said:
Happy Thanksgiving long distancers. Hope you have a lovely day.
Thanks! Hope you did too.

My family has some drama going on, but we're staying in a hotel, so it should be okay... much conflict between the inlaws. :(

Ah, well, such is life. The food was good.

Luciden said:

I love telling my sub how much I adore him. The snuggly response is the best part!

Doesn't time seem to go so much slower when you're being punished? >_< Especially for having a punishment like having a vibrator in your ass for an hour. I've had it in for about 30 mins, and it's seemed like days.

Auraka6669 said:
Good times, spent time with my family... Then spent time with my girl doing some rather vanilla things :eek: !

All in all another great day for me :)

Tomorrow, not looking so well. Black Friday. /sigh

ewwwww 'nilla things? :D *nods @ the Black Friday comment* Master works at Target so i know all to well about the hell that Black Friday is, AND He works in the TOY department so it's nuts over there, although, this year He doesn't have to close He comes home at 4:30 so that's a HUGE plus. glad you had a good thanksgiving!

s_red830 said:
Thanks! Hope you did too.

My family has some drama going on, but we're staying in a hotel, so it should be okay... much conflict between the inlaws. :(

Ah, well, such is life. The food was good.

I love telling my sub how much I adore him. The snuggly response is the best part!

i prayed this year that my family would get along, i have this one sister who jsut HAS to make snide comments and ruin everything, but like i said i prayed hard this year, and i got what i wanted..there were NO arguments at all and it was a great day :)

Luciden said:
Doesn't time seem to go so much slower when you're being punished? >_< Especially for having a punishment like having a vibrator in your ass for an hour. I've had it in for about 30 mins, and it's seemed like days.

yes, time does seem to slow down when you're being punished though i've never been punished in the way you are. that's gotta suck! i've only been punished a handful of times, and honestly just KNOWING that i displeased Master is a punishment all in itself for me and i'm sure for you and everyone else also and i don't know why i'm rambling lol i'm bored...anyway i hope your punishment is over soon

lil_slave_rose said:
yes, time does seem to slow down when you're being punished though i've never been punished in the way you are. that's gotta suck! i've only been punished a handful of times, and honestly just KNOWING that i displeased Master is a punishment all in itself for me and i'm sure for you and everyone else also and i don't know why i'm rambling lol i'm bored...anyway i hope your punishment is over soon

I know what you mean, I almost started crying when I displeased Master, and I never cry. :( I only have like 5 mins left though, gladly. But then I have much more to the punishment. I really messed up *sigh* it wasn't even worth it.

[rant] i hate/depise with a fiery passion long distance relationships. i cant believe i ended up in one. it is one of the few things i truly cannot stand, and i am so sick of dealing with it. due to circumstances, and a few arguments, Sir and i have just cut back all of our D/s relations. now i am only allowed to act as his sub in a strictly sexual situation. not that we were ever 24/7 to begin with, but still. ARRRGGGGGG!!!!! i am just so frustrated. I HATE LDRs. i just want to be held, and sometimes i feel like i cant take another day without being with him [/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back