Punishing Eden

TheDevilInASong

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Posts
328
7_zps0cb43cfa.jpg

Johnathon Wright​
Johnathon Wright is a man on the edge. His wife saw the signs a year ago and split town leaving John with a teenage daughter and his career, the same career that had changed him so dramatically. Twenty-five years ago John had been fresh out of law school and ready to conquer the world, and to some degree he had succeeded. He was one of the wealthiest and most reknowned lawyers in the world of big business, a man that other men wanted to be or to destroy. The problem was that on his way to the top John had sacrificed most everything that mattered to him so he could continue his climb, including his ethics and his family. Now with his wife gone and the pressures of his job mounting he was a man ready to unravel, and the only one left to witness his decline is his daughter, Eden.


"John, I hear you, but that doesn't change the fact that Northington is unhappy. I get the impression we're hanging onto this account by a thread," Corning explained as he sat back in his chair. "I talked with the Jerry and Rick and we think it might be best to send someone else over there to talk to them. I know you've been handling this personally for over fifteen years. That's why I wanted to speak to you in person."

John's eyes were on the floor of the posh office, as he wrung his hands together intently. Finally he stood quickly, causing the chair he had been sitting in to fall over backward. His eyes finally lifted and when they met his partner's eyes, they were filled with anger. He started to speak, but stopped himself, adjusting his tie instead before turning toward the door.

"Who?" John asked as he reached the office door and reached for the handle.

"I'm sorry?"

"Who are you sending to Northington?"

"Priscilla," Corning answered.

"Good choice, Peter," he responded, his voice tense. "Northington will love her."

An hour later, as Johnathon pulled his car into the three car garage at his home, he was still replaying the conversation in his head. And every time he thought of the betrayal, his blood began to boil hotter. By the time he entered the house, setting his brief case by the kitchen table and tossing his keys aside, he was enraged at what had happened.

His body was practically shaking with the attempt to restrain his fury as he stomped through the house, grumbling to himself and slamming his hands against the walls. He made his way to the study and fixed himself a glass of vodka, which he downed in two quick tosses of his head. After fixing himself another glass, John was just about to sit down at his desk when he heard music, loud music coming from upstairs. Coming from his daughter's room.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell her to keep her music down?" he asked himself, slamming the glass of vodka down on the desk. John stomped out of the study and up the stairs, determined to teach Eden a lesson.
 
3698215_09a7af1d-b997-4175-8fbe-2ae9c04c5ee5-molly-reduced.jpg

Eden Wright was the kind of girl who actually did care about her father, the way her mother left the both of them angered even her. But she could not do anything about it now unfortunately. She loved her life and was grateful even if she hardly ever showed it, she knew the only reason why she had her own car. The reason she could travel when she was allowed. She was taking a college course at the near by college for music and art classes.

When she got home no one was there of course, she figured her father would be late. So she grabbed a small glass of milk and had a couple cookies, when she was done she made sure to wash her glass and the table. Her father had enough on her mind, though she did not know if he loved her. He never said I love you, that was not his style. For at least now any way. She had to believe she was loved, that was the only way that she could keep it together.

Running up the stairs to get to her room, she shut the door and turned on her stereo which had surround sound. She figured when her father came home she would turn the music down, unfortunately she got so wrapped up in a drawing that she was working on. She had a small oak table that her father bought her two years ago, so she could do her projects on it. It over looked the window, so she had a rather nice view of the property.

She was working on something a little surprise for her dad, not realizing her father was home and in a bad mood. Everything in life had been handed to her, but now that she was of age she had to earn things. Which she did not mind in the least, all she wanted to do was make her father proud. Eden did not have the skills or brain for law though she did for art and music, she had four classes a day enjoying the time that she had in school.

But she had no friends and no boyfriend, there was never a boyfriend in her life. Because she was afraid of what her father would do or even say. So she just kept herself as private and self sufficient as much as she could. She did not hear him coming up the stairs, her father was a man who when angered it was very easy to tell. Since he made a lot of noise when he was pissed off. She sat back covering up her drawing for her dad.

She realized the time and turned down the music, but in the pit of her stomach she had a feeling it was to late. Turning around she saw a light under the door but then noticed it turned dark. She swallowed and knew her father was very angry with her, she looked down and tried to prepare herself for the anger he would unleash. But when it came to her fathers anger nothing could sooth it. Sometimes she wondered if he was so angry because he had no sex life.
 
As John climbed the stairs and started down the hallway toward his daughter's room, he heard the music suddenly grow softer. It did nothing to quell his seething anger. All of the stress from work, the anger he felt at Peter, the frustration, it all seemed to pulse through his mind and body as he pushed the bedroom door open and stepped into his daughter's room. And as unfair as it was, Eden was going to bare the brunt of it.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" he boomed as the door slammed against the wall. "How many times have I told you to keep your music down? Huh?"

Johnathon didn't wait for an answer, striding across the room to the shelf where the stereo sat. Grabbing the small unit with both hands he ripped it from the shelf and tossed it in the general direction of the hallway, where it bounced and rolled until it came to a stop against the bedroom door.

Still fuming, John turned around to stare at his daughter, "Stand up, Eden."
 
Eden saw the door fly open and hit the wall very hard, she did not know what the hell was up his ass this time. Eden loved her father god knows she did, but when he had a bad day at work. It was rather hard to understand why he took out all his anger from work out on her, but the way she was thinking lately she thought perhaps she did everything wrong. But the anger in his eyes actually scared her a bit.

Watching as he grabbed her stereo and she flinched when he threw it, watching it smash to pieces. She heard what her father said, and swallowed hard. She had no idea if he even loved her any more, when he told her to stand up she had no idea what he would do to her. Grounding was something he did but always a hook to it. Eden knew she had no answers that would calm her father down, she looked down. Unsure what to do any more, it really scared her when he was like this, and it was becoming more frequent.

"I'm sorry dad I did not realize you were home, if I had known I would have had it turned down by now. Since the neighbors are not home now" She looked up into her fathers eyes, since he always expected to be spoken to with respect but also eye to eye contact. He was good at detecting lies, so she never told them. Her heart was fluttering in her chest, she tried to calm herself but it was actually impossible, all in all right now she did not know what was to happen when she made herself ready for what ever punishment.
 
Johnathon was completely beyond reason as Eden attempted to explain and apologize. He didn't bother to respond, instead he just stepped forward, grabbed her by the shoulders, and turned her around roughly so that she was facing away from him. Then, without warning, John bent his teenager daughter over top her desk.

"You will learn to do as I say," he said, his voice almost trembling with anger as he reached down and lifted her skirt up. A moment later, John brought his hand forward, spanking Eden's buttocks hard. Her panties did little to soften the blow of her father's hand as he brought it down three more times against her ass cheeks. "Do you understand me, young lady?"

John gave Eden another spanking with his hand before he paused to give her a chance to respond to his quesiton.
 
Eden grunted when he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around, when he did this so many things ran into her head about what he would do to her. To many stories about how parents punish their kids. And right now she did not know what to think any more, but then she started to feel him hitting her on the butt rather hard. She grunted as he hit her at least three times, his hand fast and hard against her. Closing her eyes as tears fell down her face, gripping the desk as she felt him stop.

But in that moment she heard what he said, and swallowed hard as she grunted "Yes...I understand dad" She said in kind of a breathy voice as she tried not to show she was actually crying in that moment. She started to run things in her head about the things he said she did wrong, and everything she did made him unhappy. Eden started to wonder if he would just hall off and kill her one of these days, but her body trembled under his touch. Trying so hard to please her father was not working.
 
John heard his teenage daughter's tearful answer, but it did little to calm him. He was pissed at his partners, pissed at himself, and most of all, pissed at his wife. Everytime he thought about his wife, about the way she had just dissappeared in the night, his anger rekindled. If only he could have taken out his frustrations on the people who truly deserved it, instead of a young, innocent girl.

"I love you, Eden, but I need you to try harder," he said, giving her bottom two more smacks before he stepped back and released his grip on her. "I don't want to have to punish you like this, but I can't have you defying me."

"I have work to do. I'd like you to finish whatever homework you have and then fix something for us to eat," he said, turning away from his daughter. "I will see you in the dining room at 6:30."
 
Eden grunted with the hitting and looked down a little bit, no more tears seemed to fall. But she just nodded to him. "Yes sir" She said sadly and sighed a little bit. Watching him leave her room, she was in a lot of pain but would not show her father weakness. She had done her home work so decided to just chill out, sitting was rather painful but there was nothing that could have been done. She was thinking about what to cook, and once she knew what it was she had to make sure everything was set.

Going into the Kitchen where she was making there dinner, she was making a favorite of her fathers which was fried chicken. She put the chicken in the deep fryer and was backing up some fresh bread and setting up the table. Once the chicken was ready she put the pieces on paper towels to soak up a lot of the grease and then put it in a big bowl putting that in the center of the table, then came out with spinach and some fresh mashed potatoes she was just finishing up as she noticed it was time. So she made sure the kitchen was clean that no grease or oil or anything was there, everything spick and span
 
Jonathon's already fowl mood wasn't improved at all by two hours of work. Just thinking about the Northington account was enough to make him see red. The worst part was that for the first time in nearly twenty years, he felt powerless in his professional life. The only thing that seemed to make him feel better was alcohol. He followed one shot of Vodka with another and another and another until the bottle was nearly empty.

He was more than a little drunk by the time he stood and marched into the kitchen to have his dinner. To her credit, Eden had prepared a very appetizing dinner, and had clearly gone out of her way to make sure the kitchen was spotless as they sat down to eat. Johnathon, however, made no attempt to acknowledge either.

After finishing his meal in silence, John stood and carried his plate to the sink. Unfortunately, his hands were a bit shaky, thanks to the vast amount of Vodka he had consumed. The plate slipped from his hand and shattered on the hard tile of the kitchen floor.

"God dammit!" he cussed as he stepped back. His eyes slowly lifted from the broken plate on the floor over to Eden who was still sitting at the table. "Why did you use the good plates?" Without waiting for an answer, Johnathon grabbed his daughter's arm and pulled her from her chair. Turning her around he bent her over the table just as he'd done earlier on her desk. Plates and silverware scattered off the edge of the table as Eden was shoved against the table.

Johnathon's face was red with rage as he once again lifted his teenager girl's skirt up to reveal her backside. This time he reached down and yanked Eden's panties down until they were around her lower thighs. With her ass and her pussy bared, Johnathon slowly removed his belt and doubled it over. Then with a grunt, he brought the belt down aross his daughter's flesh.
 
Eden could tell her father was pretty much drunk a little or not he was drunk, she did not know how dinner was going to go. She knew that she was the only thing he had to hit when he was upset, all in all she was afraid of upsetting him. But she watched him eat first, then she went on ahead and began to eat. It was a quite dinner like it always was, while she was eating much like a lady she was trying to remember a time where he was happy. That she was everything and wanted the best for her.

Now her father was more of a monster then he was a man in the shape of her father, she did not really understand why her mother left. But with everything she had seen, with the filthy temper that he had. She could tell that he perhaps was going to have a mid life crisis if he was not having one at this time. But she tried never to speak unless spoken to, if he asked her a question then she would gladly answer it to the best of her ability. Always hoping for the right answer, which was not there.

But watching her father get up and the minute she saw his hand shake from the alcohol that he had been drinking, seeing the plate fall did not surprise her. But what did surprise her is how he reacted, seeing the plate smash into a lot of little pieces. She closed her eyes knowing that she was about to pay for that. Eden had a knot in her stomach and it scared her a lot, her heart beating rather fast. All in all everything was rather good, her heart was beating even quicker when he went to her.

Feeling him make her stand hurting her arm a bit, she felt what he was doing as her bare back side was exposed to her father. Hearing the belt a little, she bit her lip. But nothing could get her ready for what was about to happen. She cried out when he started to hit her with the belt, she closed her eyes gripping the table tears falling down her face. Her butt was very read and starting to show signs of welting and her skin was aching like she had never felt before, not even his slap was this painful.
 
Johnathon only struck Eden twice with the belt before he stepped back and looked down at the sight of her firm, round ass bent over the kitchen table, a long red line directly across both buttocks. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or perhaps it was the fact that he'd been without a woman for so long, but when he looked at Eden's bare ass and her pussy peeking out between her cheeks he didn't see his young daughter. Instead he saw a beautiful young girl. And he wanted what he saw.

Dropping the belt to the ground, Johnathon stepped forward and slipped one hand down to Eden's bare ass, roughly fondling and caressing her bared cheeks.
 
Eden winched a bit when she heard his belt fall to the floor, her heart beating. Her behind was throbbing as well, she was in a lot of pain. His hand was paradise compared to the belt, perhaps because of how thick and long it was. She just did not really give to much of a shit, everything around her was crashing down over her ears. She knew her mother did not love her, if she had loved her own flesh and blood she would not have left without her. She was glad that he was done hitting her.

But then she winched again feeling his hand on her behind, and had no idea what he was doing. Since she had never been with a man or even been kissed by one. And her father kissing her on the forehead did not count. She was afraid of what he was about to do, she could not read men at all. Perhaps someone with experience could read him fine, but her young mind could not even think about her father molesting her. But she would not fight him, she did not want to be hit again. That she knew.
 
Johnathon was quickly becoming aroused, despite the large amount of vodka that he had consumed. He lowered a second hand to his daughter's ass, each hand now massaging and squeezing one of her cheeks.

"Maybe you need a different type of punishment, huh?" he said, his voice full of menace as he slowly spread her ass open and eyed her tight, little cunt. Keeping her cheeks spread open with one hand, John slid the middle finger of his other hand to his daughter's pussy. Without warning, he forced his finger into her cunt til it was one knuckle deep.

"Maybe it's time for you to grow up," he said, pushing his finger even deeper.
 
She felt his hands on her behind and it was starting to scare her, her breathing was rather fast because of the fear. But then she heard what he said and she was horrified, she swallowed hard as she turned to look at him the best she could. "What?" She managed to get out, showing the fear that she had now. But before she knew it she felt what he was doing to her, she cried out loudly as he forced his finger into her. Closing her eyes she gripped her eyes closed and did not like where this was going.

"Dad think about what you are doing..." She said having a bad feeling this would spur him to do what he wanted to her. But the fear in her voice was easily heard. This was not what she had wanted, but in the back of her head she began to fear. Fear the possibility that she might actually like this, but so many things came to mind. Deep down she was trying to get herself to fight him back, to push him away and to run. But where would she go? It was easy for him to make up that she stole from him, things like that.
 
"Shut the fuck up and take your punishment like a big girl," Johnathon barked as one hand shot up to the back of Eden's head and slammed her face against the table, pinning her there as he began to thrust his finger in and out of his daughter's pussy, his anger and the alcohol keeping him far from any semblance of kindness or finesse.

As Johnathon continued to penetrate Eden's cunt with his finger, he stared down at her ass, watching as his finger would disappear into her tight little pussy again and again. The sight of her pussy lips opening to accept his thick finger was arousing him even more.

"Tell me you're sorry for breaking the plate," he said, not caring or remembering that it was actually him who had dropped the plate. "Tell me you're sorry and that you want to cum for me to show me how sorry."
 
She cried out when he slammed her face against the table, it was like hitting concrete and it scared her seeing him so fueled with anger. She closed her eyes as she cried out even more, feeling him going further into her body. She began to silently cry, only shedding one tear as she felt her body reacting to him. Digging her fingers into the table, trying to make sense of everything that was unfolding right before her youthful eyes. A side of her father she had never seen and did not want to see.

Hearing what he said she opened up her eyes, breathing shallow as she forced her head up just a little bit. "I'm sorry about the plate" My voice more like a plea then anything, holding onto the table her body could not get away from the pleasure he was actually giving her. But knowing what more she had to say "I want to cum to show you that I am truly and deeply sorry" Those words came from her but they were actually from the heart and meant what she said. Not just feeding him a line.
 
A wicked grin crept across Johnathon's face upon hearing his teenage daughter saying that she wanted to cum for him. He pushed his middle finger as deep as it would go into her tight cunt then began to thrust faster and harder than before. The frustration and powerless feeling he had felt earlier was gone. Standing there with Eden bent over the kitchen table, completely at his mercy, he was in control. He could do anything he wanted. Anything.

Johnathon slipped a second finger into his daughter's pussy, shoving both fingers deep and wiggling them roughly, determined to make her cum.
 
Eden wanted to be looked upon as an adult but this was not what she had in mind, she moved her head back when he put in a second finger. It felt like that her whole world was coming down, biting her lip as she dug at the table. Even though she could not of course do anything to latch on. She just dealt with it the best way she knew how to, her insides were gripping around his fingers. Her heart and breathing speeding up.

Having no idea what to expect, and being untouched her body would not be able to push back orgasms like someone who had sex regularly could. After about another minute of him thrusting his fingers deep into her, Eden cried out one final time as her body shook. Her orgasm hit her like being hit by a truck, rolling her eyes in the back of her head she groaned louder. Her body grew very slick and panted lightly trying to relax best she knew how to, she had a feeling she knew what would happen next.
 
Johnathon delighted in the feel of his daughter's warm, wet pussy around his fingers, the smell of her arousal filling the room as he continued to pound his meaty fingers into her from behind. When Eden began to shake and squirm, he realized that she was having an orgasm. The sight of his teenage daughter climaxing in front of him, the realization that he was the one responsible for making her climax was such an intense turn on for the inebriated older man, that he ejaculated in his pants as he watched.

When he was sure that Eden's orgasm had faded, he finally pulled his fingers from her pussy. He reached down and placed his sticky fingers in front of her, "Lick them clean."
 
She was getting more relaxed and her body was allowed to recover, but she watched what he would do and seeing his fingers. Sighing silently as she wrapped his fingers licking them and even sucking his fingers letting out a moan be heard from her lips as her body was starting to crave her father, almost like something was unlocked in her brain. Though if sex was going to happen, she wondered what would happen there since she was not on the pill. But she just shrugged it mentally right out of her head.

Figuring he would not go that far, but the man he was becoming. The beast that her mother had seen, that she was now seeing. It was much different, she did not know her father any more. And that actually scared the hell out of her. She made sure every inch of his fingers were covered, his booze pretty much controlling him. Her blue eyes just looked around and looked back at her father, seeing the look on his face. So much drunken pleasure he must have been feeling and what he was seeing to.
 
Johnathon watched, fascinated as his teenage daughter's tongue slipped between her lips and ran the length of his middle finger, tasting her own sticky juices. Her tongue slid back down the other finger, then to his delight, she took both fingers into her mouth and gently sucked them clean.

Eventually, Johnathon pulled his hand back from Eden's mouth and pushed himself away from her, allowing her to finally pull herself off the kitchen table.

"Clean this mess up," he said, referring to the broken plate and the other items that spilled onto the floor when Johnathon had shoved his daughter over the table. "I've got more work to do in the study."

And with that, he was gone, leaving Eden alone in the kitchen, her panties still tangled around her thigh.
 
Eden did not know if he was pleased or not her father not giving her much to go on, but all in all she felt him leaving her and heard what he said about cleaning up the mess. Watching her father going off to his study, she silently sighed and pulled her panties up. Adjusting her skirt and began to pick up the pieces of broken dish and once she was done with that, she went about cleaning up the dinning room table and washed the dishes and went up to her room as quietly as she could, shutting her door.

She had actually cleaned up the stereo that he broke, and was sitting on her bed. Though her butt still hurt she made due. She had no idea what came over her father, something she had not seen before. Though more the days went bay, the months and even years. He grew more and more hateful and bitter. Eden tried not to take it personally but that kind of shit was hard not to, she was laying on her bed reading a book. Call of the wild one of her favorite books, she was reading the copy her father bought her years ago.
 
Johnathon managed to make it back to his study and into his desk chair before he passed out, his head on the desk in front of him, his body slumped in the chair. He was out cold for the next few hours. When he finally woke, he stumbled to his feet, still reeking of vodka. It was past midnight, in fact, nearly three in the morning.

Staggering his way through the house, he managed to make it upstairs, only falling one time. As he passed his daughter's room, he noticed that her door was partialy open and her light was still on.

Eden. Foggy images of the beautiful, young redhead bent over the kitchen table, her panties down filled his mind. Slowly the memory flooded back. Johnathon looked down and saw that the wet spot on the front of his pants was now dry.

Quietly he pushed open her door and stepped into the bedroom.
 
Eden had been enjoying a book, since it was Friday and all her home work was done she did not worry about anything. So she picked up her book gone with the wind and began to read it, sleeping tonight was difficult hence why I was up at three in the morning. I did not realize what her father was up to, she was under the covers. Only thing she had on was a night shirt, and nothing under it. Sighing a little as she closed her eyes trying to recapture what in the hell had happened hours ago. She had no answer.

But then she heard her door squeak and it snapped her right out of the day dream she was in, she saw her father and he looked like shit honestly. Tilting her head to the side a little bit, she was taken back by what he was doing in her room. She closed the book and rested it on her nightstand, siting up she brushed a strand of hair out of her face. Her eyes trying to search his own, but actually failed. "Dad you alright?" She asked her voice rather soothing and sweet, sweet like chocolate.
 
"It's nearly three o'clock, Eden," he pointed out, his voice calm, but cool. "You should be asleep now. I've told you before that your lights are supposed to be out by midnight, haven't I?"

Johnathon moved deeper into his daughter's bedroom, drawing close to the bed where she was laying. "I don't want to have to spank you again so soon. I'm sure you don't want that either."

Now standing directly next to the bed, Johnathon reached down to his pants, but instead of reaching for his belt like the last time, this time, he unzipped his pants, his eyes locked on Eden's. "Why don't you show daddy how sorry you are for disobeying him, okay?"
 
Back
Top