the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the fake contest thread where you get bullshitted about the fake contest, fake rules, fake awards, and fake winners.

Does anyone else see a pattern here? :D

[SIZE=+4]Happy St. Paddy’s Day[/size]

to all the members of erotic readings largest association A.I.R. -from all of us in

[SIZE=+4]O’Scouries
World
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

would like to add their congratulations to these great men who've represented South Florida so well...

6a00e008c672588834017c377c2fdb970b-500wi
]

[size=+2]Congratulations to The 2013 ACC Basketball Champs…[/SIZE]

[size=+2]the University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
National Champions 2013????

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

would like to add their congratulations to these great men who've represented South Florida so well...

6a00e008c672588834017c377c2fdb970b-500wi
]

[size=+2]Congratulations to The 2013 ACC Basketball Champs…[/SIZE]

[size=+2]the University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
National Champions 2013????

Oh, look the future thugs of America!

okay ladies and gentleman the big day is fast approaching...

...which is why I thought this would be a perfect time to repost the contest rules. We don't want any of our submitting authors to make a misstep...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest

attachment.php

april showers bring may flowers…

You can begin submitting your stories on the starting March 27th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the literotica one.

RULES (for the A.I.R. APRIL contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 300 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have an April Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
we are now accepting nominations...

[size=+2]
LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. We are now accepting nominations for the nineteenth MANU to be awarded. And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021

rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman

TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

Now who would like to write a "sexy april" story about our hurricanes? It would bound to be a sure winner...

miami-hurricanes-acc-tournament-champions-north-carolina-tarheels-state-wolfpack-boston-college-eagles-allcanes.jpg

Now who would like to write a "sexy april" story about our hurricanes? It would bound to be a sure winner...

miami-hurricanes-acc-tournament-champions-north-carolina-tarheels-state-wolfpack-boston-college-eagles-allcanes.jpg

What is sexy about a big wind story? :confused: You are obviously not referring to the University of Miami (Florida) basketball team, because their name would be a proper noun. :confused:

Last edited:
what a delight to see our old friend boxy ...

tumblr_mjdph7DtwL1rq6vz1o1_r1_400.gif

For those authors who'd like to see what kind of stories have won in the past here are last years winners:

A.I.R. 2012 SEXY APRIL STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2012 Sexy April Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Moonshine by BarondeSade

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Being Busted Brings Benefits by jasliz

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Miracle Man by StangStar06

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

The Family Vacation by Centrum1000

HIGHEST RATED

Ask Aunt Agatha by FrancisMacomber

Thank you boxy!!!

There are no winners in a fake contest scouries. What don't you understand about that.

Those are just names you picked out of a hat. Most didn't even post a story that could be considered for any contest. Not even your fake one.

image.php

Here they are! A list of all the talented and popular authors who've been rewarded by the a.i.r. membership win contest wins. Only the true greats make this list! Thank you a.i.r.!

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]

Multiple Winners:

alwayswantedto
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
HeyAll
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
Rehnquist
Rgjohn

sarahhh
scouries
silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales

One Time Winners:

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
geronimo Appleby

gmhl1
Goldeniangel
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
Jasliz
JazCullen
julesteve
LiquidMathew
Matt Moreau
mia_erotica

MistressLynn
MonkeyMan057
MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
PepperPace
ponyfitness
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
Rickyroma

samslam
Seduc1ove
Serena Kitt
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
Xyster
YKN4949

YoursSINSerely
youbadboy

[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]

theravenfox
Boxlicker101

Yes this is a wonderful group of writers - thanks for sharing it...

I'm getting to you again. I can always tell by the fake posts you make up for me.

Well, guess what. The contest is still a fake, the winners are fake, your awards are fake. The lists you make up are fake and now, the posts are fake.

You've covered all the fakes in this one thread.

:D

A bit psychopathic I think so. Wrap it up Scour Scour, your scarring the women away!

loco...loco...loco...

image.php

Well, I have an entry nearly ready for this contest, but quite honestly I'd forgo it if it weren't for Author's Survivor po

Great!!!! Another survivalist dumping stuff even he doesn’t like on the reading public!

image.php

The best part is that it's in the NONHUMAN category … Aw, darn

Not to worry mr oily … you wouldn’t have won anyway – we don’t give prizes to 25 vote stories…

2013 Sexy April Contest

Okay now back to the real contest… This girl would make an ideal heroine for a sexy april story…

fashion-nude-mirror-la-the-average-jim.jpg

mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the....

thank you golden palomino

Last edited:
Poor scouries, he thinks this fake contest is really real. I guess he's been drinking too much of his own cool-aide. :rolleyes:

2013 Sexy April Contest

Yes, with now over 47,000 views, we are still the #1 contest support thread on the site. When important LITEROTICANS want to know what's going on they cum here. Where else would they go? You too can cum and play with the big boys...

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
MagicMan200x300-1.jpg

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php

yes a.i.r. is home of the greats​

Last edited:

2013 Sexy April Contest

only ONE week left til blastoff…

rain-nude-baby.jpg

raindrops keep falling on my head…

Those are not raindrops scouries. It's all the peoples tears who are laughing themselves silly over your fake crap.

tumblr_mjdph7DtwL1rq6vz1o1_r1_400.gif

QUOTE BOXY: About time for another bump.

Dear boxy, even though we’re always delighted to have you visit the #1 Contest Support thread on the site, this thread is far too important and serious for these silly “bum…p” posts. We ask that in future you save these posts for less important threads such as the poorly viewed LITEROTICA contest support thread threadmistressed by the tiger girl. Or threads started by the oily one.

However, if you ever have something important to say don’t hesitate to post it here. BTW did you ever get an answer from the QUEEN on your suggestion to do away with the EARTH DAY contest?​

tumblr_mdy4lnm3ho1rjrumlo1_500.gif

this is the kind of bum…ps we’d like to see posted in futuure….

Poor scouries. He doesn't even know an accidental post when he sees one. :D

Poor scouries. He doesn't even know an accidental post when he sees one. :D

It was an accidental bump. I meant to bump the anti-scouries thread and, after seeing my error, I did so.

In answer to his question though: No, I did not get a response from Laurel and the thread with the poll has vanished. :confused:

It was an accidental bump. I meant to bump the anti-scouries thread and, after seeing my error, I did so.

In answer to his question though: No, I did not get a response from Laurel and the thread with the poll has vanished. :confused:

I figured as much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back