The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a bump to get myself out of the wall.:(

Tea or orange juice anyone?;)

Gotta get ready for work in an hour. Got a taxi picking me up today at 8 am. Yay! :D
 
While food poisoning is never fun, I'm kind of amused by the fact that Martha Stewart, of all people, is saying that she may have contracted salmonella after all her morning show appearances and handling so many turkeys before US Thanksgiving. Irony, anyone?

I want to be in Ireland for NYE.
 
Lots of irony there.

Good evening party-goers. Can't stay for long, cause I want to be in bed by 9 PM my time.
 
Lots of irony there.

Good evening party-goers. Can't stay for long, cause I want to be in bed by 9 PM my time.

One is tempted to ask: "With whom?",
but I won't.

Originally Posted by Handley_Page
Got it. Do they do right-handed versions ?

That's like asking if there's a left-handed spatula.


If you look at the picture, you'll notice that there's a sort of spout thing. If you used this skillet in your right, you'd have to turn your hand the wrong way to tip and liquid out without splashing.
Hence the question.

And there IS a left-handed spatula: HERE.

Just scroll down the list. . . .
 
Last edited:
It doesn't show up well in that picture, but there is a spout on each side. In fact, it looks like the same kind of cast-iron pan my mother has, albeit about 50 years younger. If it wasn't for the fact that it would put my luggage seriously over the weight allowances, I'd be smuggling it out with me on my next trip.

Afternoon rehearsal today. At least we managed to get some of our Christmas shopping done yesterday. It was like pulling teeth, but it got started.
 
Morning guys, and lady. Wild Christmas party last night, now got to get up and pretend to be a professional photographer as I take pictures of pets with Santa. However, I must have pulled something in my shoulder last night. Can't move my left arm without an immense amount of pain. Taking some pain killers and we'll see how it goes.
 
Evening party-goers.

Quick stop in before a nap and then I'm off to read some fan fiction before I start writing my first sci-fi/incest erotic tale. Doubt I'll be posting it to Lit though...

Hard to know if Laurel would approve of someone looking 18, but being about a year old (advanced science + cloning) being in sexual situations. It's my best sci-fi idea yet IMHO.
 
Evening party-goers.

Quick stop in before a nap and then I'm off to read some fan fiction before I start writing my first sci-fi/incest erotic tale. Doubt I'll be posting it to Lit though...

Hard to know if Laurel would approve of someone looking 18, but being about a year old (advanced science + cloning) being in sexual situations. It's my best sci-fi idea yet IMHO.

You might ask her, but remember to spell it out real clear.

And a fine morning it is too!
 
News:
After a couple of weeks trying, I finally got the answer this afternoon, from the Consultant.
The question was "I have had a couple of bottles of decent Port in my house; can I now have a glass or two?"
The answer was:-
YES​

So Rolf, if you'd be so good, set 'em up for all who enter here.
 
Ooh, port. I have a lovely selection of cheeses to go with that if you like. :)

Well, I ain't a fan of Stilton, but some nice Red Leicester, fresh and local-grown would go down a treat; either that or some truly gorgeous Cheddar (as in Cheddar-made, not generic).

Morning everyone! I would love a taste of that port.


If you happen to be passing, you're welcome to a glass - whilst I still have it, of course. . . . .
 
I got my brunch here, so I'll pass on the port.

I'll PM Laurel and see what she says. Thanks for the advice HP! :D

*goes to hunt down a winter song to turn into a music video today*
 
*Opens grizzly-sized can of mixed nuts* Here's my contribution and if it's cheddar you're looking for, I'll break out the Cougar Gold 5-year-old. Awesome with a fine vintage port.
 
*Opens grizzly-sized can of mixed nuts* Here's my contribution and if it's cheddar you're looking for, I'll break out the Cougar Gold 5-year-old. Awesome with a fine vintage port.

I ordered the port. Late vintage 1986 do you?
And we need a really proper Cheddar; from Somerset, you understand
 
I can't believe that I've started a story that can't go anywhere but Loving Wives. Oh well, I suppose even trolls can use a thrown fish now and again.:D
 
Stupid trolls. Bear, I know there are some well-written, thought-out stories in LW, so it's really sad how consistently they get slammed by the haters.


Okay, so where did I put all my motivation?
 
Stupid trolls. Bear, I know there are some well-written, thought-out stories in LW, so it's really sad how consistently they get slammed by the haters.


Okay, so where did I put all my motivation?

Found it! *Hands you bag labeled "motivation".*
 
Hands Anna another bag labeled "Good Vibrations"

Let's see which wins out in the end. :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top