What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suddenly realized after retiring from certain activities, I don't giggle anymore. Hmm... .Nor do I grow flush or whimper, pant or moan. Hmm... . Oh well. :rolleyes:
 
Hate that thing as much as I do, huh?

I haven't put one up in my entire adult life. Putting it up means taking it down. And I don't look for extra work. Damn, I hate putting up and taking down decorations.

I just hate clutter....and dust....besides Christmas has been crap this year! :eek:
 
The Fiscal Cliff talks are just as annoying as Election Ads. :rolleyes: I'll be happy when we fall off or don't fall off, either way at least they'll cover whose fault it is and change things up a bit. :rolleyes:

Just let it be finished already! I'm not even in the USA and yet it is all they talk about here. :rolleyes:

It's crossing my mind that I feel a bit unwell. :(
 
The Redskins have a band?? :confused:

Yes they do .. and have had one for a very long time,

When the Cowboys got their franchise the owner of the Redskins wanted to fuck them over and not let them have a draft pick.. The ownder of the Boys bought the rights to the Redskins fight song.. and told him if he ever wanted to play it again he ought to change his mind.
 
Yes they do .. and have had one for a very long time,

When the Cowboys got their franchise the owner of the Redskins wanted to fuck them over and not let them have a draft pick.. The ownder of the Boys bought the rights to the Redskins fight song.. and told him if he ever wanted to play it again he ought to change his mind.
hmm.. didn't know that.


Crossing my mind... Jerry is gonna be a very unhappy camper tomorrow..
 
Another year is gona pass.......we had our share of pain...hurt...failures..trails....misunderstandings...heartbreaks....frustrations... desperation.. ...tribulations.....bits n pieces of happiness.....but....Nothing Else Matters.......
 
That even though my original holiday travel plans took an about face, and was disappointing...that it turned out to be beautiful anyhow...

Being able to focus on what truly is important always renders a heart in the proper way...being home was so sentimental and sweet...

:heart:
 
i haven't watched the young and the restless since i was about 17. it's nice to see that some of the original cast are still around. eric braeden (victor newman) and peter bergman (jack abbott) are as handsome now as they were then.
 
I am off of my game cause I am basically just wanting to stay in tonight and read my book and enjoy a quiet evening but everyone wants to get together and watch movies and such. SO I will have to decide soon enough if I am sucking it up or staying home.
 
I am off of my game cause I am basically just wanting to stay in tonight and read my book and enjoy a quiet evening but everyone wants to get together and watch movies and such. SO I will have to decide soon enough if I am sucking it up or staying home.

What movie? What book? Ill tell you if it's worth it. ;):D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top