Fisting

RogueElement

Experienced
Now, I must confess that fisting is one of my kinky pleasures.

I've always been one to take control sexually and I've always pushed boundaries with my sexual partners, seeing just how much further I can go. Starting with a finger, then two ... you get the picture. To find someone who enjoys receiving a whole hand inside them is delightful.

Apart from anything else I love the sight of it and feeling the inner heat of a woman's body.

Ladies, do you enjoy being stretched and filled by a hand inside you, feeling the fingers probing and exploring?

Gents, what does it for you? Is it the control/power or is it that your lady likes being fisted?

I don't know how many women will respond to your post, but from a guy's point of view, I share your fascination of the practice. I've only fisted two women in my years, both wanted it and got off on it like you wouldn't believe. Next time you have a woman willing to do this with you, lick her clit or use a vibrator on her till she cums and see if she doesn't go insane. At least that was the case with the two I knew.

Fisted my ex-wife back in the day. Started as just fingering her cunt but she wanted more and once I entered her with a whole hand she went off like a rocket.

I like to be fisted, it s D/s thing for use, its him showing me just how worthless my pussy is to him.

I like to be fisted, it s D/s thing for use, its him showing me just how worthless my pussy is to him.

Strange....I never looked at fisting as her pussy being "worthless" but how amazing it is that it can do that. When I've done it, it's more as letting her see how amazing her body really is. Anything but "worthless" that's for sure.

I find the feeling intense and actually crave it. I find it sad to think that a man would put a value on what a pussy can or cannot do. I find it an extremely valuable skill that took me a while to learn and master. Not just anyone can do it, I've tried many times to fist girls I've been with and found that none could take my small fist. It has nothing to do with how tight or loose your pussy it that is a total myth. It is about using your kegal muscles. I have used my muscles to squeeze a mans cock to the point he told me to stop after he had just taken his fist from my pussy.

A

It isn't just men that don't understand how things work...a LOT of women don't understand their own bodies...

I think that the women you had trouble fisting had difficulty because they resisted your efforts...same reason anal is near impossible for some. (Not an unreasonable thing to resist something one fears)

I have essentially had success or near success and then been asked to stop because women think that it is harming them. Not that there was discomfort...one was furious to find out she was so 'loose" which was completely not the case even in that session AFTER I had four and a tucked thumb in. She was still "snug" whatever that means.

This is one of those things that if you don't want to believe it is possible, even actually accomplishing it will not convince you.

As an aside I get the same thing with female ejaculation...some women actually think its a myth...I have had two INSIST they had to pee, when they were starting to ejaculate...it wasn't pee. They went in and barely relieved themselves...and STILL didn't believe it.

If women don't want to enjoy the capabilities of their bodies, you can't make them.

I have to agree with the above post that ignorance is frequently an obstacle to sexual fulfilment for both men and women. When I was much younger me and boyfriend would get stoned and spend ages kissing. It was slow and dreamy and he would leisurely finger me until I cum and then progress on to the usual. Overtime he would take longer and longer over this type of foreplay he played less with my clit but encouraged me to touch myself while he had his fingers in me. I found the orgasms to be exceptionally deep. One night the same scenario I was touching myself while his fingers were in me. The orgasm was so strong that I crunched up and happened to glance down and realised his whole hand was inside me; literally. I absolutely freaked. I didn't believe him when he said he had been doing this for a while. I couldn't believe I hadn't twigged and accused him of stretching me and ruining me. A baby’s head is not much smaller than a man’s hand so it made sense that he would stretch me. After that I kept the eye on him more. How sad is that. This was of course well before the internet and even talk of Keger.

mmm

Fisting,
Definitely a surprisingly fun thing to do. One must be careful, the hand must be clean and if he/she has a larger hand, it is best to introduce it slowly, stretching over time to avoid trauma.

Smaller hands are much easier but the sensation of a hand up there, the pressure, nearly indescribable. My first fisting time was not planned and the event made me squirt, another first.
Fun fun fun

While it is not something I want to do everyday, or even every week, being fisted is fun. There is nothing like the build up from one finger in my pussy until my husband has shoved his entire fist in me. The feeling of being stretched and filled is incredible. Sex with him after being fisted is amazing. While he is not as big as my fist, and I’ve been stretched, his cock always feels bigger and deeper whe he fucks me after fisting.

Now, I must confess that fisting is one of my kinky pleasures.

I've always been one to take control sexually and I've always pushed boundaries with my sexual partners, seeing just how much further I can go. Starting with a finger, then two ... you get the picture. To find someone who enjoys receiving a whole hand inside them is delightful.

Apart from anything else I love the sight of it and feeling the inner heat of a woman's body.

Ladies, do you enjoy being stretched and filled by a hand inside you, feeling the fingers probing and exploring?

Gents, what does it for you? Is it the control/power or is it that your lady likes being fisted?

I've never had this done and don't think I want to. I'm on the small side and the guy would have to have extremely small hands to even try!

I have to feel that the only reason the two women that I did this with had no problem with it is because they wanted it. One basically asked for it by saying as I had several fingers in her and licking her clit, "You know don't you? You know that I want you to fist me."

As long as you take is slow, use enough lube and are encouraging in sharing this activity it can be wonderfully intimate. My personal opinion is that if you make her feel like she's just a play thing to try something new, she could tense and not be willing to go forth. Like a lot of sexual activity, it takes mutual trust and belief in the other. I think that's what's so neat about it is that it can be viewed as something shared. However, I know some can see it as a D&S thing. I didn't see it that way. But that's just me.

I dont see this as a DS thing, for me it can be a natural part of foreplay, not something I want everyday, but when done right can push me to a point where it feels unbelievably good. And while it takes some contortioning, it can almost feel as good to try it on yourself!

While it is not something I want to do everyday, or even every week, being fisted is fun. There is nothing like the build up from one finger in my pussy until my husband has shoved his entire fist in me. The feeling of being stretched and filled is incredible. Sex with him after being fisted is amazing. While he is not as big as my fist, and I’ve been stretched, his cock always feels bigger and deeper whe he fucks me after fisting.

If you ever want to be watched while he does this I sure would love to see this in person once!

I have to agree with the above post that ignorance is frequently an obstacle to sexual fulfilment for both men and women. When I was much younger me and boyfriend would get stoned and spend ages kissing. It was slow and dreamy and he would leisurely finger me until I cum and then progress on to the usual. Overtime he would take longer and longer over this type of foreplay he played less with my clit but encouraged me to touch myself while he had his fingers in me. I found the orgasms to be exceptionally deep. One night the same scenario I was touching myself while his fingers were in me. The orgasm was so strong that I crunched up and happened to glance down and realised his whole hand was inside me; literally. I absolutely freaked. I didn't believe him when he said he had been doing this for a while. I couldn't believe I hadn't twigged and accused him of stretching me and ruining me. A baby’s head is not much smaller than a man’s hand so it made sense that he would stretch me. After that I kept the eye on him more. How sad is that. This was of course well before the internet and even talk of Keger.
I love letting a woman enjoy my fist. But that is the key. It is for her enjoyment. I am a Dominant but not a sadist. It is almost a form of worship for me. Her pleasure and fulfillment always the foremost thought in my mind. Making love to her c*** if you will.

Recently Fisted for the first time

I have never had any interest in being fisted until starting my D/s relationship. He has mentioned that he would like to do try this with me and I agreed to let him try.
He finally managed to last weekend and I have to say it's actually very nice. Considering I have only ever managed 3 fingers before I was impressed he got his whole hand into me. I won't lie and say it wasn't uncomfortable as it was at first but once his hand was in it was really good. I am looking forward to doing it again with him.

Back