Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am amazed at how many geeks have shown up here. Geek Power!

My First order of business as Leader of the High Geek Council will be to officially welcome our Nerd and Dork bretheren to this thread. Even though verbally I may use the term Geek, I refer to us all. We are all united in our cause.

My Second order of business as Leader of the High Geek Council will be to sponsor the creation of a Geek Breeding Program. If the reports are true, and that within 2 decades there really will be less than 10 Geek births out of 100, we must take action! Therefore I am calling on all Geeks, Nerds and Dorks to do whatever they can to ensure the future of the Geek Race. I am calling on all to impregnate as many Geek women, and create Geek babies. Then, maybe we Geeks will have a chance.

SexyCleric said:
Oh? :nana: I dunno...
I'm twelve gallons of nerdliness in a... 12 gallon meatbag.
Then I guess I'll drink and eat well.

s73v3r said:
Wow, I am amazed at how many geeks have shown up here. Geek Power!

My First order of business as Leader of the High Geek Council will be to officially welcome our Nerd and Dork bretheren to this thread. Even though verbally I may use the term Geek, I refer to us all. We are all united in our cause.

My Second order of business as Leader of the High Geek Council will be to sponsor the creation of a Geek Breeding Program. If the reports are true, and that within 2 decades there really will be less than 10 Geek births out of 100, we must take action! Therefore I am calling on all Geeks, Nerds and Dorks to do whatever they can to ensure the future of the Geek Race. I am calling on all to impregnate as many Geek women, and create Geek babies. Then, maybe we Geeks will have a chance.
No more babies for me.. Lol.

That is fine. I was mainly talking to Geeks who haven't passed on their proud Geek heritage. It appears as if you both have done your part to spread Geekiness to the next generation :)

s73v3r said:
That is fine. I was mainly talking to Geeks who haven't passed on their proud Geek heritage. It appears as if you both have done your part to spread Geekiness to the next generation :)

Well I guess I could start by going on a date and kissing someone for the first time in my life...

God I'm sad... :rolleyes:

BlueATHeart said:
Well I guess I could start by going on a date and kissing someone for the first time in my life...

God I'm sad... :rolleyes:
Well, damn.....Shoulda started like......yesterday.

Lmfao gaming nerd here too. Never guess it from the way I act in public, but I never miss a chance to play some halo 2 online, or some Elder scrolls. Lets not forget fable, Final fantasy series... But serious gamers know xenogears is the number one game out there. Yuh just figured id check in too lol.

evilhanz said:
Lmfao gaming nerd here too. Never guess it from the way I act in public, but I never miss a chance to play some halo 2 online, or some Elder scrolls. Lets not forget fable, Final fantasy series... But serious gamers know xenogears is the number one game out there. Yuh just figured id check in too lol.
Omg. I loved playing Xenogears!!

That game kicked ass..

Heck. I would play it now if I had the game...grrr.

may- said:
Omg. I loved playing Xenogears!!

That game kicked ass..

Heck. I would play it now if I had the game...grrr.

I love Xenogears, I own it. What an amazing game. However, I'm more partial to Chrono Trigger (SNES) that was to be my favorite console RPG ever!

SexGuyAZ said:
I love Xenogears, I own it. What an amazing game. However, I'm more partial to Chrono Trigger (SNES) that was to be my favorite console RPG ever!
I'm coming over to play. Heh.

SexyCleric said:
Heh.
I'm usually served medium rare, with a white wine and a ceasar salad. :p
o_O

Lol...How about on a stick? Oh, Or in a Pie. Hehe.

may... i see that pic of yours and i just wanna sstart fucking u from behind...

oops

did i just say that loudly? lol

may- said:
o_O

Lol...How about on a stick? Oh, Or in a Pie. Hehe.

Hell, I'd make a wonderful meat pie.
Or sausage pie?
And then, after some whipping, I'd be a cream pie!

Hee hee.
Pie. Mmm. Pie.

wondermankd said:
may... i see that pic of yours and i just wanna sstart fucking u from behind...

oops

did i just say that loudly? lol
Lol....yea..sure was smooth...

:-/

SexyCleric said:
Hell, I'd make a wonderful meat pie.
Or sausage pie?
And then, after some whipping, I'd be a cream pie!

Hee hee.
Pie. Mmm. Pie.
Lol....You are so versatile..

Cream pie.. YUM!!!

Focus people, focus! How's that crossbread coming along now?

omg, Chrono Trigger was the best thing since sliced bread! (ok, past doesn't work well in that expression...) Still the best game ever!

And... er... Chrono Trigger rule! yay! So yeah

Natasha_bernier said:
Focus people, focus! How's that crossbread coming along now?

omg, Chrono Trigger was the best thing since sliced bread! (ok, past doesn't work well in that expression...) Still the best game ever!

And... er... Chrono Trigger rule! yay! So yeah

We'll just say that Chrono Trigger inspired the invention of bread.
Damn you temporal mechanics! DAMN YOU!

On Soviet SNES, Chrono Trigger plays YOU!

And if Chrono Trigger is greater than sliced bread (and I'm not saying it isn't, for it truely is), would that mean that Katamari Damacy is greater than ... banana bread?

s73v3r said:
On Soviet SNES, Chrono Trigger plays YOU!

And if Chrono Trigger is greater than sliced bread (and I'm not saying it isn't, for it truely is), would that mean that Katamari Damacy is greater than ... banana bread?

Hmmm. If CT is better than sliced bread, then Katamari is better then bread laced with acid.

*Twitch* God... That game gave me nightmares for four days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back