Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I have had four hours sleep in three days. These steroids are making me all on edge and combative. Where the fuck are you all? Having a...Life? Hiding from my crazy mood? 2 days and this course is done and you fuckers can all come back out.

I’m around.

It is just so cold and windy, that I spend most of my time looking for warm places to hide.

I have had four hours sleep in three days. These steroids are making me all on edge and combative. Where the fuck are you all? Having a...Life? Hiding from my crazy mood? 2 days and this course is done and you fuckers can all come back out.

I had to do a course of steroids last summer! I hated it but it saved me! I know what you are going through! It’s awful! You can fight me! I’ll understand!!!

I’d like a little cool right about now. It has been so awfully hot here overnight. Bring on winter!

I'll sell you mine...really cheap! Hell, you can have it no charge - just a promise not to send me any Vegemite as a thank-you gift.

You saw where I was: State trotting, drinking too much, and wearing funny hats—which seems to be a symptom of drinking too much.

Hang in there gorgeous one—and if you need bail, just call me. Or I will bust you out and we can go on the lamb.

Why is all my advil gone? I found a York Peppermint patty but no Advil or painkillers of any sort. I ate the peppermint patty—gross—and I still have a headache. Clearly not an equal substitution.

You saw where I was: State trotting, drinking too much, and wearing funny hats—which seems to be a symptom of drinking too much.

Hang in there gorgeous one—and if you need bail, just call me. Or I will bust you out and we can go on the lamb.

Why is all my advil gone? I found a York Peppermint patty but no Advil or painkillers of any sort. I ate the peppermint patty—gross—and I still have a headache. Clearly not an equal substitution.

Is that a Conor Lamb? Asking for a friend. ;)

I hope Emerson's okay. He was last spied in public posting sad songs....

All’s good. It was just a few Blues tunes, full of feels.

Though, if I ever start a thread full of torn up wedding album photos, goth clothing, and links to Carl Orff music, rally the Pillow Fight Club.

Inspired by realtors making 8’ x 11’ bedrooms appear as vast, great rooms in their listings, a wide angle lens and my creative cropping skills have brought my unsolicited dick pics up a considerable notch.

We’re talking some next level, panty-dampening shit here.

Inspired by realtors making 8’ x 11’ bedrooms appear as vast, great rooms in their listings, a wide angle lens and my creative cropping skills have brought my unsolicited dick pics up a considerable notch.

We’re talking some next level, panty-dampening shit here.

The proof is in the picturing.

Recalculating...

In one long mile make a legal U-Turn

Recalculating...

Dong arriving at your Dookie, on right.

uturn.jpg

An app that is inspired by someone who uses sobriety as a differential between say, a Wednesday and Thursday, sounds like either a hot bag of snakes, or a rollicking bunch of chuckles and fun.

Point me towards the crowd-funding page and sign me up!

Bag o’ snags!

I have an Aussie friend whose favourite word is dickhead, but he pronounces it in Australianese. ‘Deek-head’.

Bag of deeks?

Back