Wanted

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Posts
25,169
"You pathetic piece of shit..." Rylen whispered as she stood over the body of a hunter. There was not one ounce of remorse in her tone, just a sort of fact being said out loud.

It was hard being a killer these days. People wanted you to kill others yet at the same time, you got too good, someone was sent to kill you...an unappreciative occupation these days.

Though it was a job that Rylen had no intention of giving up.

The pay was too good.

Rylen was better.

Her species, the Kezani, were only known for one thing. Fortune telling. Psychic readings. And the like. None ever went as far as Rylen had...she used her 'gift' to her advantage. The only problem was that it took a lot from her...that's why she had to be careful with it also...

Taking a blade from her boot, she knelt down over the hunter's face and gave him a hard slap, "Let's get on with this OK? I still have work to finish..." and the cutting began.

***3 days later***
Her job was done. The target was dead. The other package had been delivered to those that hired him...

To say what she did was gruesome would be an understatement...Rylen cut off the man's face and left it one of the homes of the 'employers'. Just a nice wake up gift. And a message saying that she was on to them and no matter what, they couldn't stop her...

That was 2 days ago.

Rylen had been paid. Her money had been put away for safe keeping. She found herself at a seedy bar. One of those bars where a female didn't dare be caught alone...but Rylen was used to these sort of places, she held her own and the patrons knew it. No one bothered her.

Tonight, she was looking for some action. A little celebration of sorts...now, just who would be the lucky guy...?
 
Last edited:
Treycia was beyond wealthy. He had more credits to spend than he could ever use, so sometimes he came down to this pathetic little bar to troll for strange alien pussy. It was fun to pick up girls from off world and then watch their reactions to his Wolvren cock. His race was known to be clever and well-endowed, but also modest. He always enjoyed the reaction when he got his prize home, and while he fucked like an animal he only killed them on occasion. It was a dark thing to be a wealthy man with no compunction about slaughtering whores, but it was entertaining.

He sat at the bar swirling his drink and glancing up occasionally when someone he had never seen before walked in. Treycia finished his glass and turned to look her right in the eye.
 
When Rylen entered the bar, she felt all eyes on her and well, it was common..

But there was one person that looked right at her...she only stopped momentarily and gave him a flirty wink as she walked up to the bar and ordered herself a drink.

She kept her hand on her blaster under her coat, one had to be ready just in case. Well, at least someone like herself. She wasn't stupid, a blaster wasn't the only weapon she carried...but one would have to disarm her to see exactly what she carried on her.

The music was blarring some unknown alien music, almost drowning out the sounds in the bar...in one corner, there was some betting going on with some races from other planets, in another corner, a game of some sort...but Rylen paid no attention to it all, instead, she focused on her drink that was just delivered to her.
 
Treycia had come to the stars because he was a man not to be trifled with. He recognized such qualities in others very quickly. This woman was clearly not another space skank looking for alien entertainment. She was cut from sterner stuff.

He was interested.

Picking up his drink he relocated, careful not to sneak up on her blaster hand. He made sure she saw him coming, and whispered when he spoke to her. "Hello there. Mind if I take a seat?"
 
Rylen took notice of those around her but made no indication of doing so. She did see one man pick up his drink and head toward her. From the corner of her eye she saw him approach her.

Even with the quick glance, Rylen sized him up, immediately noting the most vulnerable parts of his body. On a side note, she also realized how he looked...which was pretty good for a human...

"Hello there. Mind if I take a seat?" Despite the blaring of the music, Rylen heard the husky whisper... Smilling, she kicked back her drink in one shot, it seemed like she wasn't going to answer but with a small nod, she smiled, "Go ahead, it's not mine..."
 
Whoever she was she had an apprising eye, and clearly felt no fear even in a bar like this. She threw back her drink with an impunity reserved for the very confident or the very foolish. He sat down and signaled the bartender for another round. She was not a talker, and neither was he, it made sense to keep the drinks coming and not try to be too clever.

"What is it that you would say you're doing here with that big bad blaster?" He eyed her carefully. "You seem like the type who might shoot me for asking, but I've got nothing more interesting to talk about."
 
"Nothing interesting?" The next round was brought and again, she slammed it back, "Let's just say that if I told you, I'd have to kill you..." she said with another smile, which she didn't realize lit up her features, especially the marking on her face.

Finally, Rylen acknowledged the man....there was no use playing games since she wasn't that interesting either. "So, let's just say I like to be cautious...a girl can never be too careful..." she told him as she leaned closer to him, forgetting about everyone else around them...
 
The marking on her face was illuminating features that were almost gorgeous in their complexity. She really was quite something.

He leaned into her as well, close enough to smell some kind of intoxicating alien scent, either a natural one or a perfume. It smelled like death. "I'm a man who likes to live recklessly, maybe tonight you should let your guard down a little." He reached over and slugged his second drink, all without breaking eye contact.
 
"Let down my guard huh?" By now, the mix of the drink was getting to her, almost close to making her head swim...she'd have to cut back on the drinks for a bit, she needed to maintain some control should this turn sour.

"This is not the sort of place one should do that...too many eyes..." she said as was so close to him, she feel the heat radiating from his body. "Unless you have some where we can go to..."
 
He was feeling bold, and she seemed up for it. He made his move. "I have a small set of rooms not far from here where we could have a more...secluded discussion." He was clear from the beginning that this was not a business call and given the place they had met it seemed obvious that she would understand his intention.

With their faces just a hair's breadth apart he whispered deeply, "Follow me." And then stood up and moved to the door quickly, leaving payment on the bar. Whether she followed or not, he trusted that he had made an impression.
 
Rylen didn't have to be told twice, this was unusual for her, to pick up someone so quickly, let alone some she probably couldn't handle in hand to hand combat.

Following the man, hell if she didn't get his name this far into meeting then she was sure she'd never get it at the end when they departed... Making sure no one was following them, Rylen entered a cab awaiting...
 
Once in the cab Treycia reached for her quickly, pulling her onto his lap, covering her mouth with his hand and whispering very distinctly into her ear.

"Listen to me very carefully. We are not fools. I know you are not a woman to be trifled with, and I am a man of great seriousness. Where we are going you will never see again unless I choose to allow it. This evening is for our mutual pleasure, let us not disrupt the proceedings with violence."

As he spoke and the hover cab flew away he slid one hand between her thighs, roughly stroking what he found there. "Do we understand each other my dear?"
 
The way he grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap indicated he spoke nothing but the truth and she should've been on defense...

Yet when he moved his free hand to between her legs and rubbed her forcefully, Rylen sighed in relief..even just that little action caused her to moan and almost relax in his grip.

As he did so, she too moved her own hand to his lap, under her ass where she found a bulge starting to form beneath his pants...
 
Her hand found his growing hardness easily enough, but he had no intention of rutting her here in the cab. The driver's widening eyes in the rearview mirror already indicated he was paying more attention to this fare than the passengers would have preferred.

He didn't stop rubbing her sex, but he did reach forward to shut the partition between them and the driver.
"Patience dear, we're almost there." His voice sounded deep even to his own ears. How long had it been? Clearly too long...
 
Rylen's mouth was no longer covered with his hand when he spoke...no, she didn't want to do it here in the cab, though she'd done it in places a lot seedier..

She continued to rub him and it seemed like he never stopped growing..which made her heart flutter for the first time in a long time.

Finally the cab stopped at their destination amd the way they were sitting, Rylen had to get out first. As she stepped out, she didn't recognized the place but did it really matter right now?
 
His flat was set in a gritty part of the town, but penthouses are penthouses any where in the galaxy. When they stepped into the life and he pressed the button for the 34th floor he felt a little surge of self congratulation. He turned to study her in the fuller light of the lift, and found her more beautiful than he had imagined. He reached for her, pulling her closer against his large and focused erection.

"Hello there." He whispered, running his hands up underneath her coat, feeling the contours of her body and finding it very nice indeed.
 
The place wasn't lavish, not that Rylen expected lavish...it would do, that was for sure.

This wasn't a place that someone owned but rather 'borrowed' or rented. Perhaps even stole, but at the moment she didn't care. She took in her surroundings, immediately planning any escape if needed...

And yes, one was always needed.

Standing against one side of the elevator, she stared at the man opposite of her...her eyes full of lust...which she knew he could see and also sense, because he pulled her roughly to him and started to push his way underneath her coat.

Rylen could've tried to fight it but didn't...she was sure he felt the different weapons on her person. Feeling the need to kiss him, she stood by stretching hard and still she wasn't able to reach him so she pulled his head to hers and gave him a hard kiss.
 
He wasn't a fool, and he knew she was armed and extremely dangerous but it didn't matter all that much. When she kissed him in the elevator he leaned in and let her feel just how strong and thick he was, because he intended to force feed her every single inch of his cock that night, and possibly into the morning.

Their kiss was not sweet, it was more like a competition to assert dominance with tongues standing in for their overpowering personalities and desires. Pushing her against the wall and kissing deeper, he felt her body against him and was pleased. The kiss was only broken when they reached their destination, and he led her out, through the hall and to the entrance of his flat.

With a voice recognition key and hand print scan, he opened the door to a set of rooms much more expansive and well-appointed than the building itself. "Darling" he said sarcastically as he pushed the door open for her.
 
The kiss was broken as they entered the penthouse. Rylen smirked at the 'Darling' bit and sauntered in before him. She quickly did another run through of the place it seemed like any other place out there. A home.

Not that she had any really...there were times when Rylen had nothing more than a cold floor to sleep on and just the stars as her blanket.

The life of an assassin, always on the run.

Ahh well, no time to pity herself over it. Not that she ever did...

Turning, she looked up at her 'date', "So, this is it? Finally alone together..."
 
"I get the sense that you're alone quite a bit, even when you're with someone."

Closing the door he clapped his hands and the automatic bar whirred to life.

"Can I interest you in some exotic beverage or other?" He was trying to defrost her, but it seemed to be a lost cause. Better to get drunk if this couldn't be pleasant.
 
"Am I the that transparent?" Rylen asked as she sauntered over to the bar and stood next to the man, "I'll be have whatever you're having... I'm a simple person believe it or not. "

She needed to relax, she wasn't too good around others and she was sure it showed. Shedding her coat, Rylen leaned against the bar, her pose relaxed, "So, I never got your name... " she asked as she glanced around the penthouse...
 
"I don't think you've ever been accused of transparency before, have you?" He asked this playfully as he stepped behind the bar, filling two glasses nearly to the brim with a translucent green liquor. He handed her one and started to walk down the hall to the bedroom.

"And you didn't get my name because I didn't give it. Why should I lie to one who is so beautiful? We are people of action, lies do not become us." He opened the bedroom door and stood there, expectant. "Besides, is a night of passion not more pleasant with some danger involved?"

His bedroom looked out on a magnificent view of the city, with a whole wall of clear glass behind the headboard. His bed was massive and covered in a smooth and alluring black cloth. He did not leer at her, he merely invited. He sipped his drink and awaited her reply.
 
For the first time in a long time, Rylen took the chance take in the view of the city... She was used to the more seedier side of this planet.

She took the drink from him and quickly took a small sip of the liquid, which burned her throat a bit. Rylen turned to the man and gave him a slight nod, "It's great... You, know this whole seduction thing is great but--" Before she could say more, Rylen found her self in his grip, his lips attacking hers...
 
His mouth was hungry for hers, and their kisses were rough, hot and sloppy. He vaguely heard the sound of two glasses smashing on the floor, but it didn't matter when he felt the heat of her mouth. He kissed her hard, scooping her up in his arms and physically throwing her down onto the bed.

Once there, he pounced, alternating between hard kisses and ripping her clothing off. Finally she was stripped bare with lips locked against his, and he stepped back to admire his work.
 
The kisses were hard and rough, but Rylen didn't care... She needed this so badly, but she hadn't realized it until this second... The glasses dropped and shattered, and the liquid spilling all over...

In no time, Rylen was stripped naked in a rough manner that no one had done in such a long, long time...

As she lay naked on the bed, her clothing torn in shreds, her body exposed... The many tattoos showing, and most she'd forgotten where she got it... A few battle scars visible but she wasn't worried about them, and she was more onto what was about to happen...
 
Back
Top