Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help it right now. I am hungry for her. I just want to grab her from behind and pull her against me, grinding my cock into her ass as I grope her tits and growl into her ear. I want her to push back against me, giggling and half-fighting as she wiggles her panties down over her hips, then reaches back and plays with my rock-hard cock.

I want to push her down on all fours, and then I want to plow my cock into her ass. No foreplay, no fucking around. I just want to be inside her. I want to hear her moan and gasp and beg her daddy to fuck her, her hand between her thighs as she plays with her dripping wet cunt while I pound her ass and pull her hair.

I ... may be quite horny at the moment.

HI THERE!!!!! It's so good to see you. And this thread has a way of enhancing the horniness factor! :kiss::kiss:

Do any of daddy's girls desire a daddy who treats her like a princess?

I'm a daddy who takes good care of his baby girl. She pretty much gets whatever she wants from daddy, unless she gets a smart-mouth, and then she's reminded what her mouth is truly for. Mostly daddy wants to make her feel good, and show her how to take a thick daddy-cock. Seems all the daughters here are with heavy-handed daddies. Does anyone want a daddy who is a little more nurturing? :)

I'm a daddy who takes good care of his baby girl. She pretty much gets whatever she wants from daddy, unless she gets a smart-mouth, and then she's reminded what her mouth is truly for. Mostly daddy wants to make her feel good, and show her how to take a thick daddy-cock. Seems all the daughters here are with heavy-handed daddies. Does anyone want a daddy who is a little more nurturing? :)

Welcome to the thread! Good morning!

Many of the girls in this thread desire to be treated like a special princess. But it's our nature to be naughty too--especially when we want Daddy's attention or a spanking. For me, it's more about Daddy Dom....a submissive relationship but VERY focused on the loving side. Desiring to please Daddy but also to be his loved girl. :kiss::kiss:

I think you will like this thread. Am I right folks? :cattail:

Many of the girls in this thread desire to be treated like a special princess. But it's our nature to be naughty too--especially when we want Daddy's attention or a spanking. For me, it's more about Daddy Dom....a submissive relationship but VERY focused on the loving side. Desiring to please Daddy but also to be his loved girl. :kiss::kiss:

That is right very right baby doll

Absolutely

right INL - perfect explanation! Daddy isn't REALLY heavy-handed unless I TRULY WANT a spanking - if I've just been a little naughty I can usually "charm him out of it" like last night. Sometimes I can be that little girl who needs to be told what to do, other times depending on our moods I can be a truly 'nawty baby girl' who knows exactly how to please and tease her Daddy (and not being RL allows us to change things up mid-stream if need be....now if I could ONLY convince the SO to truly BE my Daddy...oh well) But Daddy always seems to know exactly how to please and tease his baby girl and show her she is the MOST special, most LOVED little princess in the world.

But it's a BIG wide world Daddy Rob and I KNOW that somewhere out there your little princess is reading and thinking, wondering...her little fingers busy as she debates....do I dare? Should I? Don't be SHY sweetie - cum out and play with the rest of the girls and Daddies - write Daddy Rob that PM and let him know how you've been waiting for him to be YOUR special Daddy! ;) :D

Did you enjoy your little surprise Daddy?

Yes young lady I certainly did...........and now I think you need to cum sit on my lap and.........oh my did I say cum...........;)

Thank you for being such a good girl........now lets see how naughty you are......:devil:

Yes young lady I certainly did...........and now I think you need to cum sit on my lap and.........oh my did I say cum...........;)

Thank you for being such a good girl........now lets see how naughty you are......:devil:

Tell me what you want me to do.

Lit is a very sharing sort of place...on this thread Daddies and girls can play with lots of different people...

TwistingEther is the only really heavy-handed daddy...{makes things interesting}

peachesmelba loves spankings and trying to get out of spankings even more...{I see you nodding;)}

I love nurturing Daddies:cathappy:

Lit is a very sharing sort of place...on this thread Daddies and girls can play with lots of different people...

TwistingEther is the only really heavy-handed daddy...{makes things interesting}

peachesmelba loves spankings and trying to get out of spankings even more...{I see you nodding;)}

I love nurturing Daddies:cathappy:

Oh, Bound... you are such a sweetheart. I have something for you to nurture. :cool::rose::kiss:

Very right!

What would be the point of having a Daddy if he was not nurturing? With a Daddy Dom you get the best of both worlds.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back