Daddy's little dancer(Sail away & me)

dkitty

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Posts
822
Closed for now maybe late open for more.
Incest (father and daughter)

It had been 5 years since mom left dad. Kelly and dad had made it just fine without her. She took off with some rich guy and never looked back. Oh, well Kelly didn’t mind, she liked having her dad all to herself. He may not be wait ever women looked for in a man but he was her friend, her confidante and recently her best patron. She had graduated high school four weeks ago and started stripping three weeks ago to help her dad with bills. He didn’t like it at first then he came and saw her. That’s when something funny happened. They had always picked at each other but now it was an almost sexual undertone to it. She had a few thoughts during the last few weeks of what if her dad tried to make a pass at her. It maybe weird to everyone else but she had made up her mind if he did she would go along and see what it would be like. “At least he has a job and isn’t mean or tries to hit me. That was better then every loser I have dated before.”

Kelly watched the girl before her doing her routine if that was what you call it. This girl was a bit tipsy when she stumbled out on the stage. Kelly looked at the crowd. Same old ex-bikers, ex-cons, drugged up, used up, and all around bottom of the barrel. That’s what you get when you get a job at the worst strip club in Las Vegas. The Kitten’s Roast, or what most people called it Kitten’s Roach, was a dive but it was the closed place to the trailer park her and her dad lived. Indian Well trailer park but most call it Ain’t it Hell. It was full of the same types that came to the bar. They were okay just don’t expect a tip and lock up anything you want to keep.

Kelly looked out and saw her dad sitting in his usual spot. She smiled watching him. He wasn’t watching the girl in front of her; he was just sitting and shooting the breeze with the bartender/owner.

She looked down at her candy striper outfit with its little blue bikini under it. She had started shaving her crotch because her dad had said men like that. Since the club would let her take her thong off she didn’t know why she should but now she like it smooth feeling of it.

Kelly looked back at the other girls in the dressing room. All the rest had fake breast and to many trips to the tanning salon. She looked at herself in a mirror by the stage. White skin, freckles, and real breast are what she brought to this club. She was happy about being different. It made her more money to, looking like the girl next door.

She jumped when she heard her name being called. It was time to shine. She put on a big smile and waited for the music. Boom, it started and she was out the curtain. She liked the attention dancing gave her. She turned and looked at her dad. He was sitting up straight and whistling at her. She winked at him and blew him a kiss. She felt a bit hot at the thought of her own dad watching her dance naked.

It wasn’t long until Kelly was naked except for her thong. The crowd loved seeing her young body move on stage. She knew the owner/bartender like it when the girls gave the crowd a peek at the goods like he called it. She thought about who should get a peek at her shaved little pink pussy. “Why not!” She thought and danced over to the side her dad was sitting on. She turned her back and slowly bent over. When she was down far enough she ran her hand between her legs and quickly pulled the thong to one side. She laughed at the look on her dads face when he saw his baby girl’s open pussy for the first time. She straightened up and swung around the pole. But when she looked back at her dad he was talking to the owner/bartender.

“I wonder what he’s doing now.”

Kelly Davis
-Age: 18
-Height: 5”4”
Physical Characteristics: She has long curly red hair. Her skin is white with a hint of pink to it. Her skin is freckles on her shoulder, back, chest, arms with more scattered over her body. She has shaved down below. Her eyes are big and blue. She has cute pouting lips. She has a nice curvy ass, smooth legs, and small C size breast. She has a soft, hot body that makes the guys dream, with just a hint of a tummy. She has a little rose tattoo on her lower back. She has a girl next door look.
 
“You wana do WHAT!” I remember it like it was yesterday when my little girl said that she wanted to work as a stripper at Kitten’s. She was always something of an exhibitionist and flirt. She usually wears skimpy, suggestive outfits and likes the attention it gives her from men—me included! Oh…yes, I know…I’m her dad, but damn…she’s one hot number! But it was still a shock when she said that she wanted to be a striper! I had been frequenting Kitten’s on-and-off for years. Maybe that had something to do with why Kelly’s mom left. The girls at the higher priced clubs are better looking—and know how to dance!, but this club is all I can afford. As it is there is a $25 door charge and the beers are almost as pricy, so I only go there once or twice a week. Kelly is the best looking of all the girls at Kitten’s, so she thought that would help her get the job---she was right! At first I tried to talk her out of it, but she finally reminded me that she is 18 now, and that’s when I knew it was a different game. I figured I better go along with it, or she’d just try to hide it from me. I can still remember the look on Pete’s (the owner of Kitten’s) face when I walked into his bar with Kelly and tolled him that my daughter wanted a job as a stripper! Guess he doesn’t get many dads trying to get their daughter’s jobs as strippers! Anyway, she’s been stripping for a few weeks now and—wouldn’t you know it—business at Kitten’s has never been better! In the past we’d flirt at each other a bit—purely innocently. But after she started working at Kitten’s, and I saw her…in a new light…I started seeing her as the sexy girl that she is—even started fantasizing about her. One thing though—since Kelly’s been working she’s really been helping with the bills, and she always seems to have something left over for her self. All of this was going through my head while I was driving my beat up old puck-up from work to Kitten’s to see my little girl.

I parked down the block, walked up to the door, paid my $25, and walked over to the bar. Pete noticed me and got me my regular tap beer. As he pored it he said that I was just in time and that Kelly is up next after this girl. I sipped my beer and chatted with Pete until the girl was finished and the lights went down. Pete got on the mic and announced Kelly. I took a deep breath and waited in anticipation to see what costume my little girl would be in this time. The crowd started shouting and whistling as the spot light came on Kelly and she started her dance. She loved teasing the crowd as she danced and started removing her costume. I took another deep breath when she took off her bra and shook her perky breasts at me. The guy next to me said, “Damn! Is she a waking wet dream or what!” I just smiled and wondered what that guy would think if he knew that he was talking to the dancers dad!

Now Kelly was only wearing her skimpy little thong, which showed off her nice round ass, and the crowd was going bananas! Cat calls, whistling…I still had trouble getting over the fact that it was my sweet little girl up their, practically naked in a room full of guys paying to see my little girl NAKED! But, the fact is, it was making me horrny as hell! And I felt my cock start to stiffen.

Then she looked at me from the cat walk, and I thought I saw a smirk on her face. She turned around and bent over. What this is all about, I wondered. Then she slid her hands under the elastic of her thong and pulled it to the side exposing her pink folds. The room when crazy! The guy next to me shouted, “Hey, I got something for your hunny!” And I just looked right at my daughter’s pussy in shock!

After I got over the initial shock I realized that I had a small wet spot on my pants. Then I had a nasty thought. The girls, Kelly included, do lap dances for the customers. It would be perverted having my own daughter doing a lap dance for her dad, but damn…why not. Besides she was just dancing naked in front of me just a second ago! It’ll cost me a day’s pay, $50, but why not! I turned to Pete and told him what I wanted, and he looked at me like I was crazy. “I mean it!”, I said with a grin. I handed him the money and he went back stage waiting for Kelly to finish her number.

I sat their wondering what she would think when Pete tolled her that her dad ordered a lap dance!
 
Kelly watched her dad for a bit then went back to dancing. She moved over to a couple of old biker guys and stuck her ass out for them. She laughed as they slipped money under her thong, their rough hands rubbing her smooth soft pink ass. Then she moved to a fat black guy that was at the club off and on. He was a good tipper so she made sure to give him a little shake of her ass. After he slipped some money to her he squeezed her ass and then smacked it. Not to hard but just enough to get her attention. Kelly turned and shook her finger at him in a playful way. She looked up and waved George the bouncer off. There was no need to through them out when they just wanted to play.

As Kelly danced back toward the side her dad was at she noticed Pete standing there waiting for the song to end. She loved to dance and all the attention that the guys gave her. She looked up at her dad and winked a big blue eye at him. When the music stopped she dropped down on her knees and through her head back. That gave the guys a nice look at her soft breast. Her pink nipples were hard and her body was covered in sweat. Biting her lower lip in a cute little way she looked at the crowd as they tossed her money and cheered.

Kelly collected her money and headed back stage. When she was back there Pete came up to her and whispered in her ear. “Guess who wants a lap dance?”

She could think of a dozen guys and a few girls who would want to. Looking at herself in the mirror she nonchalantly asked. “Who.”

“Your dad.” She looked around at him. Pete had a smirk on his face.

She didn’t like that look, it was like he thought her dad was a dirty old man. She turned and looked him in the eyes. “Okay. Back rooms.” She looked at the key board to see what rooms were open. “Number three. And don’t worry I’ll tell him the rules.” With that she grabbed a robe and headed out the side door to the bar area.

Kelly stopped and looked at the girl dancing. Well at least she was sober. Shaking her head she looked at her dad. He was standing looking at her with a look that was like a school boy about to see his first pussy. She smiled at him and winked then nodded towards the back rooms.

“Your two are fucking sick, you know that.” Pete said from behind her.

She looked around and raised her eye brows at him. “And what you look at on the internet isn’t.” Kelly smiled at the stunned look on his face. “I won’t tell if you won’t.”

Turning she walked toward her waiting dad. When she got to him she gave him the rules. “Okay, handsome. You can touch only were there is no material, i.e. not under the thong. No sex in the rooms.” Walking toward the room she could feel her heart racing. She was excited about giving her dad a lap dance.

She opened the door and turned on the light. There was a single chair in the middle of the small room with others staked against the side wall. After he walked she closed and turned the occupied light on. “Sit down.”

Kelly walked in front of her dad and laughed. “I never thought I’d have to do this for you.” She took a deep breath and then let the rope fall off her freckled shoulders. She took a finger and pushes a curly strand of fiery red hair out of her face. Looking down she see the large bulge in his pants. She turns around and puts her hands on his knees then slowly sits down on his lap as the music starts to play. A gasp escapes her lips when she feels her dad’s hard cock rest between her ass cheeks.

Kelly turns her head around tossing her fiery red locks over her left white freckle covered shoulder. Her big blue eyes sparkled at her dad. “Do you like it so far?” Her skin was still a bit damp for the sweating. She couldn't believe how horny this was making her. Maybe he would try tonight? Maybe I will let him?
 
Last edited:
In the two, or so, weeks that Kelly has been dancing and stripping, I still couldn’t get over the mixed emotions going through my head. One the one hand I’m her father, and I should be protecting her, but on the other hand I just can’t get over how horny I get seeing her dancing naked in front of fifty or more guys, and some ladies. And if that’s not all; it’s the “tipping”, and groping, Kelly gets from customers.

Anyway, as Pete disappeared to the back to tell Kelly about her new customer; I wondered if this was such a good idea. Kelly did seem to flirt with me more since she started dancing, but that was just playing…wasn’t it? But lap dancing for her father…this was a taboo, and would Kelly think I was strange or something. Before I could compleat my thought I saw her appear at the door leading to the back rooms, smiling at me and giving me a sly wink. She walked over to me quickly and with no hesitation. “Damn…I thought. She really wants to do it!” In a confident tone of voice that I don’t think I ever heard from Kelly, she explained the “rules” as she walked me to one of the rooms. Walking to the backroom I could feel my heart thumping so hard that I thought it would jump out of my chest!

She walked in to the room like she’s done it a thousand times before. She nonchalantly flaked the switch for the “occupied” light and instructed me to sit down.

Without hesitation she stepped in front of me, and with a sexy look on her face, slipped the thin robe off her shoulders. Now my daughter’s almost naked body was right in front of me, her firm breasts and sexy red curly hair just in front of me. Her only modesty was a sliver of fabric barely covering her sex. My cock started to harden again and Kelly looked down at it and a knowing look appeared on her face. She turned around and, without missing a step, sat on my lap pressing my cock to her bear ass.

I was in a state of suspense, which was only broken when Kelly said to me in a sexy voice, “Do you like it so far?” I snapped out of my trance and said “Yes I do.” It was a dump remark, but it was the only thing I could think of at the moment.

I could not believe how horny I was having my own daughter practically feeling me out. It was hard for me to remember that I was her daddy. It was as if she was someone else, a stripper! I started to relax and enjoy the moment, after all Kelly seemed to like it. At that point I remembered what Kelly said earlier, about the “rules”, “…you can touch anything that’s not covered…” I raised my hands from my sides and, tentivly, placed them on her arms, and I started to rub her arms up and down lightly. I felt her soft skin and I wanted more! I wondered what she’d do next?
 
Her heart was beating faster and her breathing quickened. Kelly had sat in her daddy’s lap before as a kid listening to him read her stories, the times she needed a shoulder to cry on. But this was different, he was a customer and she needed to act like it. The only problem was she wasn’t able to distance herself and think of other thing while sitting there. She knew this had to be illegal as hell and immoral but she had a deep down feeling that it was something potentially good. She had always had more fun stripping when her daddy was here. She felt safer with him there but also a bit turned on knowing that he was watching her. She had though she saw him adjust himself and that made it more of a turn on.

Kelly was thing about this when she felt her daddy’s rough hands on her soft smooth arms. A shiver ran down her spine as he started to rub them. She could feel goose bumps popping up were he touched. Looking down she watched his hands lightly rubbing her freckled arms. She hoped that wasn’t all he would rub.

The music was playing and she remembered that she had to give him a lap dance. She started to slowly grinded her curvy white ass into his crotch. His large lump was in between her ass cheeks as she moved. She smiled to herself as she remembered him complaining just the other night about being uncomfortable in his pants as the other girls danced. Now she wondered if it had been them or her that made him hard. She had told him to wear loose fitting shorts and now she was glad he did, because she could now feel it moving between her ass cheeks.

Her hips moving against his lump was starting to make her wet. She let a soft moan escape her throat as she closed her eyes and enjoyed feeling her daddy’s cock against her. She thought about tonight after they got home. It maybe a different night if she didn’t get him off here. She opened her big blue eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. Only 1 hour until the end of her shift enough time to do a dance or two then home to see what would happen.

Kelly gave her daddy’s a sexy smile and leaned back against his chest. She had always love the feel of his strong chest even though he had gotten a bit soft now that he was older she still thought he was the strongest man she knew. She slowly made her hip roll his lump back and forth between her ass cheeks. “So, daddy. You want me to stay like this or turn around and face you?” She giggled as his eyes widened.
 
Last edited:
I almost felt like I had a double personality or something! On the one hand; this was my daughter sitting on my lap almost naked and practically stroking my cock with her firm ass. I should be disgusted! But on the other hand; I’ve never been so turned on before! I guess it’s the taboo of the incest thing. This was the same little girl that I used to read stories to, but now…I’m paying her to…to…to practically be a whore for me! It was like she was someone different, and all I wanted was more!

I moved my left hand to Kelly’s firm breasts which I could see looking over her shoulder. I’ve see that chest on stage for weeks and fantasized about fondling them since Kelly started dancing. I moved my hand further, wondering if she would suddenly stand up and scream! I continued and finally my hand was cupping her firm breast. Now I was fondling my daughter’s naked chest! I could sense her chest heaving with deep breaths and her heart pounding. I caressed her chest back and fourth—then a thought came to me. I wondered how many grungy biker types and other assorted low life’s’ have done the same thing to my Kelly! Maybe some of the men I just saw in the bar! Again I had conflicting thoughts; on the one hand, I’m Kelly’s father and I should keep her away from a place like this, but on the other hand it was turning me on like I’ve never known!

After only a few moments of Kelly’s lap dance, it dawned to me how well she seemed to know what she was doing. The work Kelly was doing on my cock was starting to give results. I felt that I would not last much longer. While still rubbing her chest, I slipped my other hand down to her upper inner lag and started to move my hand loser to her tinny thong covered sex.

Just then Kelly turned her head to me and said, “So, daddy. You want me to stay like this or turn around and face you?” We looked into each other’s eyes and I said, “That’s up to you sweetheart.”
 
Kelly couldn’t believe how much fun she was having. The thought that she was rubbing on her daddy’s cock was turning her on and the knowledge that he liked it made it better. “I wonder what will happen tonight.” She thought as his cock got harder under her.

When his left hand moved up to her breast she moaned. It felt nice and dirty to have him touching her this way. She closed her eyes as his fingers lightly played with her hard pink nipples. She moaned as his fingers played with nipples, teasing them with his touch. It was getting hard to breath and her heart raced. This was so wrong but felt so great.

It had always been a turn on knowing her daddy was watching her as she danced naked. She would fantasize about her doing this in there trailer and then him taking her to his bedroom and doing what he wanted to her body. She knew it was wrong to want to fuck a family member, but she wondered what it would be like.

The fantasy came back to reality when she felt his hand start moving up her inner thigh toward her wet pussy. If the boss saw him trying to get his fingers under her thong he would have me thrown out. She had no doubt that the boss was watching through one of the peep holes in the walls. She had to do something fast.

She smiled at her daddy when he said it was up to her what she wanted. She got to her feet and turned around. His eyes went to the small wet spot on her thong. Licking her lips she walked forward and step on either side of his lap. Then she put her hands on his shoulders and slowly sat back down. She moved up until her wet spot was on his cock and then she felt it rest in between her pussy lips. Oh what she would give to have him slid that into her right now. Moving her body closer she put her arms around her daddy’s neck and looked at him her big blue eyes. She then started to move her hips rubbing her thong covered pussy against him.

She closed her eyes again as his hands rubbed up his smooth leg and onto her curvy ass. Moving her head forward gently rubs noses with him like she did when she was little. Then she moved her head back and titled it to one side. In a whisper she said. “Do you like it daddy?” She giggled as he looked down at her breast. “Anything else you want.” She leaned in closer and whispered in his ear. “We’ll have to wait until we get to the trailer to do anything else.”
 
If there was any doubt in my mind about any of this, it was gone when I saw the smile on Kelly’s face and the wet spot at the crotch of her thong! She seductively put her arms on my shoulders and flirted with me while rubbing her self on my hard cock. My daughter was trying to seduce me! This is something I had fantasized about for some time. I wondered how much more I or she would go, until she whispered to me, “We’ll have to wait until we get to the trailer to do anything else.” “When can you get out of here?”, I asked in a breathless voice.

OOC: dkitty; Sorry for not writing more, been busy. I should have time over the weekend.
 
“When can you get out of here?” She smiled down at her daddy. He was such a tease or maybe he was being true. What if he wanted to do more when they got home. She decided to wait until then to find out. Now she had to give him a good lap dance.

Kelly rocked her hips moving her thong covered pussy against his lump. Sometimes she would fantasize about liking the men she did this to slide their hard cocks into her. It helped her with working her magic on them. But this time was a bit different because there maybe a chance that they were going to after they got home.

She leaned in and whispered to him. “I have to do at least one more dance before I can go home.” She sat back and looked at him. Then she gave him a sweet smile. “What should I wear for my next show?” She saw him lick his lips and look at her pink nipples. Reaching back she put her hands on his knees and held her breast out for him to play with. “Go ahead if you want to.”
 
Kelly was stroking my heard cock with her G-string covered pussy, and I felt something building, but I wanted to save it for later at home. All I could do was to fantasize about getting her home and having a wild night of sex with my daughter in my bed. We were half way to doing that now!

I thought for a moment when she asked me what I wanted her to wear for her next strip dance on the cat walk. I thought of all the costumes that I saw her in when she striped. The school girl, the latex suite, the maid’s costume, the angel’s costume…there where so many. Then I had a thought. I always liked the pretty flannel PJs that she wore around the house. I smiled and said, “How about dressing up in one of your pretty little PJs?” I smiled and paused and wondered if she would do it. Then I continued in a teasing voice, “If you’re a good girl and you do that for daddy, then daddy will give you something nice when we get home.” I smiled again and pressed my cock to her pussy.

She smiled and held out her budding teen breasts for me. I needed no invitation, and, keeping my hands on Kelly’s firm ass, I lowered my mouth to her chest and started kissing and mouthing her firm mounds. First with my lips then with my teeth. This was something I fanaticized about for a long time and now I was doing it! I took as much of Kelly’s breast into my mouth.

I was having foreplay with my own daughter! It seemed that all inhibitions were broken, and I could hardly wait until we got home!
 
Last edited:
“How about dressing up in one of your pretty little PJs? But this time daddy wants to see you strip totally naked for everyone in the bar!” She smiled at him and wrinkled her nose. She had never done a runway special before. That’s what they called it here when a girl would take it all off. The owner/bartender had to make sure no cops were there for them to do it. She thought abpout how hot and kinky it would be to do that for her daddy.

She nodded. “I’ll have to check and make sure it’s okay.”

“If you’re a good girl and you do that for daddy, then daddy will give you something nice when we get home.” She giggled and rubbed her thong covered pussy against his cock harder.

"I can’t wait to see or feel it, daddy.” She purred. She still wondered if this was real or were they just teasing again.

Then she looked down at her firm breast as she held them out for him. She was a bit shocked and turned on as his mouth started to kiss then mouth her firm pink breast. Closing her eyes she started to enjoy the pleasure of his lips. She sucked in air through her teeth as she felt her daddy gently bit her nipple.

She couldn't believe this was happening. If she was dreaming shenever wanted to wake up. "Oh, daddy. That feel so good." She purred at him. She wanted to feel his cock in her so bad. Please let us do this for real to night so I don't have to fantasies about it. She thought as she rubbed his cock against her.
 
Last edited:
My little sweetheart never missed a beat and kept stroking her little bottom on my hard member as she seemed to be lost in lust while I mouthed her firm young chest. It was a strange mix lust and taboo. But we are both of age and can do what we want.

I moved away from my daughter’s now wet breasts and looked, lustfully, into her eyes. I wondered how much time we had before our time was up.

There was one other thing I wanted to do, that I fantasized about for so long! I move my lips to hers and started kissing her like lovers in heat! I moved my hand to the back of her head and pressed her lips to mine. Pressing our lips together tightly and moving from side to side, I then penetrated her lips with my tongue as a symbolic sign of things to come tonight. I entered her mouth and probed her soft and warm body. At the same time I felt something string in my groin, just then there was a knock on the door and I could hear Kelly’s boss say “time” in a monotone voice.
 
Kelly couldn’t believe it. She was giving her daddy a lap dance and all she could think about was what it would be like to do this with his cock inside of her pussy. The thought alone made her hot with desire. He daddy fucking her all night long, shooting his hot seed inside of her. Her body shivered and she smiled at her daddy as he sucked her nipples.

When he looked up at her she could tell that he felt the same. To night was going to be a fun time when they got home. Then she saw him move his lips toward hers. The girls at the club had a rule: no kissing. It was too personal for the kind of guys that came in here. But if you liked the guy then it was up to the girl herself. She wanted to kiss him more then ever. It felt like electricity was passing through their lips as they kissed. Kelly wanted her daddy more then ever now. She felt his hand in her fiery red hair as he pulled her closure into their kiss. Kelly had never kissed a guy like this before. There was love, passion, and lust in the way they kissed. When his tongue entered her mouth she gently sucked on it to let him see what it was going to feel like later.

Kelly was about to stand up and pull her thong off and let her daddy take her there but she heard Pete’s voice letting her know it was time. She broke off their kiss and smiled at her daddy. She bit her lip and smiled at him. “I love you daddy.”

She stood up and looked at her daddy’s pants. There was a huge bulge under the material of his pants. She giggled. “I hope you can walk now?” She put her robe on and walked to the door as her daddy slowly got to his feet. At the door she stopped him and kissed him again. “All nude this time right?” She smiled as he nodded at her.

Kelly walked out of the room and straight to where Pete was working the bar. She motioned for him.

“What hot rod?” He smiled at her and winked at her daddy as he walked by. “Have fun with daddy.”

“Yes, always.” She leaned in closer to him. “Can I do a runway special tonight?”

Pete almost swallowed his gum. “You mean all the way.” He smiled at her as she nodded yes. Then he looked over at the bouncer and gave him the sign. The bouncer looked around the club to make sure every one was all usually guest.

Cops didn’t like the Runway special against the law. But the crowd loved it when the girl stripped it all off. Pete had wanted her to do this ever since she started here and now she would.

The bouncer gave the thumbs up and Pete smiled at Kelly. “When your ready sweet cheeks.”

“Have fun, Petey.” She walked back to the dressing room. Before she walked through the door she looked back and winked at her daddy.
 
IC:
Kelly got up from my lap and smirked to herself while glancing at the tent pole she left in my pants. I got the impression that she liked the idea of causing this kind of thing in men. I figured that was why she liked to strip too. She left the small room while I “cooled off” a bit. I definitely didn’t want to go out to the bar like this!

When I walked out to the bar, I could see Kelly talking with the owner. I guess she was talking to him about my special request. I wondered if Pete would allow it. According to the city regulations, its ok for the ladies to strip naked for privet partied—which Kelly did sometimes--, but it’s a different story for regular nights. I found a seat next to the catwalk and glanced back to see Kelly walk backstage, but just before she disappeared thought the door she smirked at me—again—and winked at me. Now I smirked a bit, and I knew this was going to be an interesting show.

A few minuets later the lights dimmed and Pete came on the PA and said, “Ok, let’s give a big hand for sweet Kelly. She wait’s to do a ‘special’ number for her daddy, who’s in the audience!” I was taken a back by the last part of that remark and I looked around a bit hoping not to be too ovuse”. The crowd roared and I saw a number of people looking around; apparently looking for ‘daddy’.


OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner. Just been real busy at home and work.
 
Kelly went to work on getting ready. First she found a new clean blue bikini to wear. This time when she fastened the strings on the bottoms she made sure they would untie easily. After that she looked around and found a pink pair of PJ’s. This one had snaps so she could take it off faster. She quickly put that on and looked in the mirror. What to do next? She looked at her long fiery red hair. With a big smile she thought of what to do. Kelly looked for something to put her hair up. She found two ribbons. Then she combed her hair to both sides and with some help tied her hair up into two doggy ears. The tips of them brushed her shoulders as she shook her head to see what they looked like.

“Wow, you look like a little girl in that out fit.” One of the other girls said looking her up and down. Kelly laughed and smiled at her.

“I kind of fell like one.” She walked to the curtain to wait for her time then looked back. “Oh. Petey said I could do a runway special.” She giggled as the other girl stopped what they were doing and then started to get ready for their time on stage. They all knew if one girl got to the crowd wanted all of them and it was great money.

Kelly heard Pete’s voice and her eyes widened as he said something about her daddy. She hoped it didn’t make him mad or embarrassed. The music started and she put that out of her mind.

Kelly walked out on stage yawning like she had just woke up. When she was at the middle of the walkway she stopped and opened her eyes. She gave the crowd a sweet innocent look of surprise. She looked around at her daddy and winked then she looked up and started to dance. The crowd screamed and cheered as she moved around the stage. When she had them worked up enough she slowly pulled off her PJ’s, popping one clasp open at a time. When she had finished with that she tossed it to the back and let her fiery red hair tickle her pink freckled shoulders as she start to dance in front of the crowd. She looked at her daddy and he smiled and licked his lips, he was the only one who knew what was going to happen.

Next came off her top. The crowd yelled and whistled as her round firm breast bounced as she danced. Her nipples were harder then they had ever been, knowing what she was going to do for her daddy had turned her on more then ever. Now she moved to the front right near were her daddy sat. She looked at him and smiled then she looked at the crowd. She pointed down at her bottoms and nodded at the crowd. They all screamed yes at her as they figured out what she wanted to know. With a big smile she turned around and bent over. She looked at her daddy and mouthed “this is for you”. Next she moved her tummy down and pushed her ass up as she put her hands on the strings of her bikini bottoms. Then with a flourish she tugged on the strings and let her bottoms drop down on the stage. The crowd screamed louder as they say her clean shaven pink pussy showing. She was wet and her outer lips were open at the thought of her daddy seeing her naked on the stage.

After a second of letting the crowd see her sweet pink pussy she straightened up and started the rest of her routine. She wondered how much her daddy loved seeing this and what he would give her tonight when they got home.
 
I almost had a stroke when Pete, the owner, announce that Kelly was doing a special dance for her daddy who was in the crowd! I tried to blend in and not be too conspicuous. Others in the crowd hooted and hollered and looked around for “daddy”. I just sat in my chair hoping that Kelly’s dance would be over soon and then we could go home and …!!!

The lights went dim and the song “Good Vibrations” started. Then spotlight went on the curtain. Kelly walked out like she was just getting out of bed. She looked as sweet as could be. Then she walked in my direction on the cat walk and smiled at me slyly and winked at me. This attracted the attention of a few people sitting near by and they looked at me and grinned slightly—one guy gave me a thumb’s up. I just smiled back.

Kelly danced for me and the crowd. She striped off her PJs and threw them into the crowd to a few lucky ones. After some proactive moves her top came off next and Kelly’s perky breasts jiggled as she danced to the music. I sat there and smiled seeing my little one up on the stage in just a tiny G-string,…knowing that that too would come off! She teased the crowd, she’s so good at that, and bent over showing her round ass and, smiling at me, mouthed some sexy words to me. It was now plain to the crowd who “daddy” was, but by now I didn’t mind the crowd’s funny looks at me. I think they all thought I was the luckiest man alive, so did I! Kelly reached for the string of her G-string and pulled it off and threw it at me. I was take off guard and not ready to catch it, so it hit me in the face! I grabbed it and held on to it while the others in the crowd went crazy! I at once noticed that it was damp. When I refocused on Kelly I was looking right at my sweetheart’s shaved pussy not more then three feet in front of me! The pedals of her sex were budding out of her sex like the girls in those web sites I visit!

Well,..”daddy’s littl girl” was now on stage completely naked in front of me and about fifty other horny guys. I don’t know what turned me on more. Seeing her like this or having all the others seeing her like this and making cat called at her!

Kelly finished her dance and left the stage, but before she did, she winked at me again, and the crowd went crazy again! I go up from the table and walked over to the bar to wait for Kelly to take her home. A moment later some grungy biker type walked over to me and said, “Man is that really your daughter!?” I said, “Yep!” He smiled at me and said, “Damm, she’s got the finest pussy this side of the Mississippi!” “I just had her in the back room last week for $100 and she let me finger her off…” he smiled and continued…”she cum’s like she’s having a baby or something!” Being Kelly’s dad, I should have floored the guy right then, but somehow it just made me horny as hell knowing that some grungy guy’s finger was up in my Kelly’s sex! Before I could say anything, the guy looked at Kelly’s G-string bottom that I was still holding in my hand and he said, “I’ll give you twenty five for that!” This surprised me and I didn’t know what to say. Before I could even think of something to say the other guy said, “OK…fifty!” Remembering how hard I have to work for that kind of money I said, “Sold!” He pulled out his wallet and started counting out tens and twenties. He handed me the money and I handed him Kelly’s damp G-string…just as Kelly walked up to me (in her short pleated skirt and white top tied in front, plainly she was not wearing a bra, and I doubted if she was wearing panties)! Gently reaching for my arm she smiled at me and said…
 
After a bit of letting the guys look at her shaved pink pussy, Kelly picked up her thong and tossed it at her daddy. He wasn’t excepting at so it landed right on his face. Well now ever one knows how daddy is. She looked around and saw the other guys giving her daddy a ‘damn I wished she was my daughter look’ and there even were a few thumbs up to him. She laughed and danced for the crowd of horny guys.

When the music ended Kelly was out of breath. She was breathing hard and that made her chest show off a little more. She then looked at her daddy and winked. The crowd was going wild with yells and cat calls. Yes the guys out there weren’t the best looking or the cleanest, but they were her fans and they love to watch her dance. She loved them for that. She looked down at the money on the stage there was a lot this time. Had to be double what she made from the other dances tonight. She quickly scooped it up and headed back to the dressing room.

The next girl walked out on the stage and was greeted by the load whistling. Kelly had a feeling that she would take it all off as well. The guys were going to get a great show tonight. Smiling to herself Kelly walked over to her dressing table. She reached into a drawer and pulled out her duffle bag. After quickly stuffing her new gained wealth into the bag she sat down to take a breather. Her white freckled skin was wet with sweat from the hard work she had just finished. She was hoping to be sweaty again after she got home. I’m really going to let him do it. She thought as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was going to let her daddy fuck her if he wanted to. The thought of it made a shiver go up her spine and her skin tingle.

After a bit she looked around for something to wear. She didn’t think she would have it on for long after they got to their trailer. And it needed to be something easy for them to get off her. She found a short pleated skirt and a white button up shirt. It was to hot for a bra or panties so she left them in her bag. The top she only buttoned the top five buttons and then tied the bottom part to show off her soft white tummy. She took one look at her hair and thought it still made her look like a school girl. She would leave it up in doggy ears her daddy may like it that way. Before she walked away she noticed that the sweat of her skin had made her white top a little see through, she could see a light out line of her hard nipples and pink areolas. All the better.

As Kelly walked out of the lower curtain to the dressing room she looked up at the stage. The girl up there now wasn’t in that good of shape but the guys loved that she had taken it all of to. Kelly had to walk by a few tables to get to the bar and laughed as the guys at those tables patted and light grabbed her ass as she walked by. She knew if she wanted to she could make some extra money by going with one or two of them to a local hotel. A dance and then some fucking was what they wanted. But tonight she wanted to go home with her daddy.

As she walked closure to the bar she noticed her daddy talking to a biker guy. Oh, what was his name? Rex! That was it. She remembered him from last week. Nice guy not the cleanest person she had ever seen and around her daddy’s age she thought, but he loves redheads especially young ones. She had made $100 over what the dance cost just to let him finger her off. She could have made more if she let him fuck her that night but Pete wasn’t in a good mood and she didn’t want to get into trouble so she only let him finger her pussy.

Kelly saw him hand her daddy a bunch of cash and him hand Rex her wet panties. Looks like I’m not the only one to make money tonight. She walked up to her daddy and slipped her arm around his. “Hi daddy. Like the show.”

The smile on her daddy’s face let her know he did. She looked at her panties in Rex’s hand and smiled at him.

He gave her a hungry look and then his eyes slowly moved up and down her body. “You know that offer still stands.” He said in a gruff voice.

“Maybe latter.” She hugged her daddy’s arm letting her firm breast push her hard nipple into it. “Right now I need to get my daddy home.” She noticed that the guys in ear shot were giving her an incestual look as she stood there close to her daddy. They all wanted her to be their daughter for a night too. She looked up at her daddy and gave him a sweet smile. “Ready?”
 
The drive home

‘Ops! I’ve been caught!’, I thought. Here I was selling some of my daughter’s ‘intimate ware’ to some guy I don’t even know and she walks up to us just as the deal is going down. I thought she’d be mad at me for doing this, but I was surprised when she gave me a big smile and pressed her firm breasts to me. ‘She actually seemed to like it!’, I thought. Here I was making money off my daughter’s sexual talents and she likes it! Then I noticed how the other guy was grinning and looking Kelly up and down. Just then the other guy and Kelly said something that I didn’t understand, and I looked at Kelly with a blank expression on my face.

I noticed that people around us were quiet and looking at both Kelly and me. Just then Kelly looked up at me and, pressing her chest into my side even harder and with a sparkle in her eye, said, “Ready?” I responded by just saying, “Yep, lets go!”

Kelly kept her arms around my arm tightly and smiled brightly as we ran a gauntlet of people crowded in the bar. Kelly looked at them and smiled as we passed as if to say, ‘This is my daddy!’ Some waved at her, some winked, and a few patted her ass as we walked by, but she smiled to all of them and seemed to enjoy the attention. She also seemed to know many of them. I wondered how many of the customers in the bar she gave lap dances too,…or more, like the biker guy!

Once we were out side the chill of the midnight air made us both shiver momentarily. It was a five minuet walk to the car, as the parking lot was packed and I had to park down the street. I looked down at Kelly and noticed that her nipples were being very obvious as they pocked through her thin top. We got into my old tuck and drove off.

About half way home I decided to break the ice and I said, “Sweetheart, I relly go a rush from your lap dance! (pausing) “Maybe you could give me another one once we get home?”

As we started driving off I remembered what the guy at the bar said to Kelly and wondered about it again. Finally I asked, “Umm…by the way. What did that guy at the bar mean when he said, ‘You know that offer still stands.’?” I looked at Kelly with a bit of a puzzling expression on my face.
 
Last edited:
Kelly was proud to be walking out with her daddy. He always made her feel so safe and she loved him more than any one else. She saw some of the guys watching her and winking. She smiled at every one of them as she walked passed Mike the bouncer at the door. He was a large black guy with bald head and more muscle them fat. Kelly waved at him and he opened the door from them. She caught him eyeing her up and down and then him licking his lips.

But all thought of the club ended as soon as she walked out side. It was chilly tonight and she felt a shiver run down her body. She snuggled closure to her daddy. She could feel her nipples harden more because of the cold, so she made sure to brush against his arm with the closet one every chance she got. When they got to her daddy’s old truck, she smiled as he opened the door for her then closed it after she was inside. She reached over and unlocked his door for him then.

They didn’t talk much for the first part of the way home. About have way there her daddy spoke up. “Sweetheart, I really got a rush from your lap dance!” Kelly blushed a bit and looked out the window. There was something wrong but also hot about her daddy saying that to her. She could feel butterflies in her tummy as she thought about the lap dance.

“Maybe you could give me another one once we get home?” She blushed a little harder at him saying that. She giggled and looked back at her daddy.

“I have some CD’s at home of the music I dance to. I practices after you go to work.” She looked down at her feet and then back up at him with a shy grin on her face. “We could use one of the kitchen chairs for you to sit in to. I just need to get some panties on first unless…” She blushed again and looked out the window.

He didn’t say anything else about it. She felt a little funny talking about this with her daddy. She then tried to get her mind off it. She started thinking about work and about Rex the biker. She thought about how much he would pay to just have one hour alone with her in a bedroom. They could use the money and the idea of doing some sex of the side wasn’t as bad as some thought it was. She was clean, young and pretty so there were a lot of guys who would pay for a few hours of fun with her. Maybe they could afford to get out of Ain’t it Hell trailer park and get a house if she did.

Her daddy made her jump as he started to talk to her again.

“Umm…by the way. What did that guy at the bar mean when he said, ‘You know that offer still stands.’?”

She looked back at her daddy as they pulled to a stop at a red light. He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face. Even though he was older now she could see the handsome man that was in his and mom’s old wedding photo’s. She couldn’t believe he was still single. Well maybe he needs a hot young think to make him happy, she thought. She moved her hips uncomfortably as she realized how hot that thought had made her. She took a deep breath then started to tell him.

“He offered me more money if I um well let him side his.” She felt a bit uncomfortable talking what she thought was dirty around her daddy but she couldn’t thing of any other way to put it. “His cock inside me and um fuck me until he cam.” She looked down then back up at her daddy.

“I didn’t because Pete was in a bad mood that night and he would’ve canned me if he caught me. So I just let him finger me off and got a hundred for it.” The light turned green and her daddy started to drive again. But this time she saw him shift his hips in the set. That’s when she saw the large lump in the front of his pants. Was he getting turned on by this?
 
Kelly was proud to be walking out with her daddy. He always made her feel so safe and she loved him more than any one else. She saw some of the guys watching her and winking. She smiled at every one of them as she walked passed Mike the bouncer at the door. He was a large black guy with bald head and more muscle them fat. Kelly waved at him and he opened the door from them. She caught him eyeing her up and down and then him licking his lips.

But all thought of the club ended as soon as she walked out side. It was chilly tonight and she felt a shiver run down her body. She snuggled closure to her daddy. She could feel her nipples harden more because of the cold, so she made sure to brush against his arm with the closet one every chance she got. When they got to her daddy’s old truck, she smiled as he opened the door for her then closed it after she was inside. She reached over and unlocked his door for him then.

They didn’t talk much for the first part of the way home. About have way there her daddy spoke up. “Sweetheart, I really got a rush from your lap dance!” Kelly blushed a bit and looked out the window. There was something wrong but also hot about her daddy saying that to her. She could feel butterflies in her tummy as she thought about the lap dance.

“Maybe you could give me another one once we get home?” She blushed a little harder at him saying that. She giggled and looked back at her daddy.

“I have some CD’s at home of the music I dance to. I practices after you go to work.” She looked down at her feet and then back up at him with a shy grin on her face. “We could use one of the kitchen chairs for you to sit in to. I just need to get some panties on first unless…” She blushed again and looked out the window.

He didn’t say anything else about it. She felt a little funny talking about this with her daddy. She then tried to get her mind off it. She started thinking about work and about Rex the biker. She thought about how much he would pay to just have one hour alone with her in a bedroom. They could use the money and the idea of doing some sex of the side wasn’t as bad as some thought it was. She was clean, young and pretty so there were a lot of guys who would pay for a few hours of fun with her. Maybe they could afford to get out of Ain’t it Hell trailer park and get a house if she did.

Her daddy made her jump as he started to talk to her again.

“Umm…by the way. What did that guy at the bar mean when he said, ‘You know that offer still stands.’?”

She looked back at her daddy as they pulled to a stop at a red light. He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face. Even though he was older now she could see the handsome man that was in his and mom’s old wedding photo’s. She couldn’t believe he was still single. Well maybe he needs a hot young think to make him happy, she thought. She moved her hips uncomfortably as she realized how hot that thought had made her. She took a deep breath then started to tell him.

“He offered me more money if I um well let him side his.” She felt a bit uncomfortable talking what she thought was dirty around her daddy but she couldn’t thing of any other way to put it. “His cock inside me and um fuck me until he cam.” She looked down then back up at her daddy.

“I didn’t because Pete was in a bad mood that night and he would’ve canned me if he caught me. So I just let him finger me off and got a hundred for it.” The light turned green and her daddy started to drive again. But this time she saw him shift his hips in the set. That’s when she saw the large lump in the front of his pants. Was he getting turned on by this?
 
Kelly was all smiled and looked at me like a girl with a crush after we talked about her doing another lap dance for me. But I was hoping that she’d take her panties off this time and dance for me naked like she did on stage. But what I really wanted to do was get her in bed with me tonight! Ok, some people would think that’s perverted, but some people run their lives by other peoples’ values.

I looked at Kelly a few times and I started getting a bulge in a short time. I got a glimpse of Kelly looking at my crotch and she grinned. She must have liked the idea of getting her daddy exited.

As I stopped for the red light and waited for Kelly to answer my question, but she was quiet for a moment and acted like when she was a little girl and I caught her doing a doing something wrong. Then, in a halting tone she explained to me that that guy at the bar offered her money to have sex with her! My ears seemed to be burning and I just looked at the red light not knowing what to say. It suddenly dawned on me, ‘my daughter wants to sell her self for money like…like…a prostitute!’ I don’t know what came over me but all I could think of was how hot that thought made me feel…maybe daddy was perverted after all!

Kelly went on to explain that she would have done it if it where not for her boss not allowing it. The light turned green snapped out of it and let out the clutch and we move on to home. Just then I had a thought and I wanted to ask my little sweetheart a question. I paused, and then asked in a surprised tone, “You mean he paid you a hundred dollars ‘just’ fingering you?” I thought of how much I have to work for that kind of money! After she answered I imagined my sweetheart sitting on that bearded biker guy her head back and cumming while his finger was in her litter twat! That thought got me even more exited and I tried to shift to hide my excitement, but I don’t think I was fooling anyone.

I sensed that Kelly was nervous about talking about this kind of thing to her old man so I said, “Sweetheart…I just want you to know that you can tell your daddy anything…ok?” Then I asked her, “Umm…Sweetheart…how much would you have charged that guy to (pausing while I wished I could eat my words) …you know…”

I pulled into the run down trailer park and waited for Kelly’s answer.


OOC: Great postes dkitty! I really appreciate your effort! SW
 
“Sweetheart…I just want you to know that you can tell your daddy anything…ok?”
“Umm…Sweetheart…how much would you have charged that guy to (pausing while I wished I could eat my words) …you know…”


Kelly smiled at her daddy when he told her she could tell him anything. She loved how not judgmental he was. But then he asked the next part. She blushed a bit and bit her lip. “Well he was going to pay me like $300 for me to just um sit on it and let him um fuck me.” She looked out the front window and saw there trailer coming up. She wondered what room she would wake up in the morning. “But some of the girls can get more if they let the guy do more.” She looked over and saw her daddy’s eyebrow go up.

She smiled at his silent question. “You know. A blow job, regular sex maybe some anal if the guys into it and the girl doesn’t mind.” She saw him reach down and readjust his cock as they stopped in front of their trailer.

Their trailer was medium sized with two bedrooms a kitchen, utility room, bathroom with a tube and shower, and a nice sized living room. Kelly hoped out and walked to the door. She made sure to let her ass shake a bit for her daddy who was walking behind her. When the got to the door he unlocked it and open it for her. She made sure he got a good look to see that she had forgotten here panties. When she heard him cough and clear his throat she giggled as walked to her room.

In her room she quickly gathered her CD player and her practice CD’s. Then she thought of something. Walking over to the door she popped her head out and said, “Do you mind put on something besides you jeans? There a bit rough on my legs.” She winked at her daddy when he nodded yes to her.

As she walked to her dresser she thought about what panties to wear. Then it hit her. Why wear panties. She bit her lip and looked at herself in her mirror. She liked the doggy ears her hair was in. That with her cute freckles made her look like a school girl. She kept the white button up shirt on and moved the zipper on the miniskirt around so she could get to it better. She took a deep breath and winked at herself. “Okay let’s see what happens tonight.”

She walked out of her room looking down at her CD player. “So were do you want me to…” She looked up and there was her daddy sitting in a kitchen chair in the middle of their living room. The lights were turned down just a bit to sit the mood. But what made her mouth drop open was what he decided to wear for his lap dance.
 
OOC: Sorry I haven’t been posting lately. Been really busy in RL, but that’s over now.

IC:
“Well he was going to pay me like $300…”, my ears perked up! That’s almost my take home pay for a week! But when Kelly said, “..to sit on it and let him um…fuck me.”, it was driven home to me that she would be actually working as a prostitute! Then I had another thought, ‘What if she already was… ‘working’?

Kelly paused for a moment, maybe to gauge my reaction. Then she mentioned that some of her friends do blow jobs and anal sex. I could hardly believe my ears! There were a few times when I spent food money on a hooker to for a blow job or an anal fuck, my favorite form of sex, but now my daughter was considering doing it! Then my eyes widened as I visualized the little girl that I used to bounce on my lap, under some biker type hammering into her ass!

I pulled into the trailer park, not a moment too soon, as my cock started to harden from all the nasty images I was having of my Kelly! Kelly seemed to jump out of the truck quickly and as she did I saw her short skirt ride up and expose her firm bottom. I leaned over and locked her door and got out. By that time Kelly was at the front door bending over while fitting the key in the door. As she did her skirt again rode up her nice ass. Then it dawned on me that my daughter toying with me. My own daughter was coming on to me!

Kelly ran into her room to get ready, and I walked to my room to do the same. I thought what to ware after Kelly’s remark about jeans. I wondered what to change into and I also wondered if Kelly was really “working on the side”. She does get good tips at the bar, but I always wondered how she could afford to give her daddy such expensive gifts, and go out with her girls friends all the time and buy things for her self and such. Just then I remembered the dark silk house coat that she gave me for my birthday. I never really liked it that much because it felt ‘funny’, but I knew that Kelly liked it. I was about to strip to my boxers, but then I had a nasty thought and I striped them off too! I put on the silk coat and sat down next to the kitchen table. Just then Kelly walked out of her room with her CD player and stopped in her tracks when she saw me. I smiled, and while patting my lap, I said, “How about on daddy’s lap, sweetheart.”
 
Kelly could see the large bulge in her daddy’s house coat. By the way it looked she swore that he didn’t have anything on under it. With a slight gulp she walked across the room and sat the CD player on the table. She looked down at his house coat and saw a bit of skin were his boxers should be. Her breath caught in her throat as she thought about him sliding his hard cock inside of her. She could feel her pussy getting wetter at the thought of her daddy fucking her. She couldn’t help it she wanted him to more then anyone else.

Shaking her head to clear it she looked up at her daddy’s smiling face. “You wore your silk house coat.” She gave him a sweet smile and put her finger in the side of her mouth. Just a little bit to keep up the school girl image. “I can’t wait to get daddy’s gift.” She then bent down and whispered in his ear. “I hope it’s nice and big.” Then she gently licked his ear.

With that she turned on the music and started to dance. With a quick dip of her shoulder down she made her round firm ass stick out at him to let him see she hadn’t put on panties. When she heard him suck air into his mouth she knew he saw it. Remembering how the kitchen floor wasn’t in the best shape she straightened up and kicked her high heels off. Then she danced around to show her cute little pink tummy to her daddy. Her hands moved up and slowly untied the bottom of the white shirt. Then she looked up at her daddy and bit her lower lip in a playful way as she slowly unbuttoned the five buttons. When she was finished with the last one she held her hands over her breast and let him see just the sides of them. With a quick turn in time with the music she shrugged out of the shirt and let it slowly drop off her freckled shoulders. She giggled as she heard the kitchen chair move. She looked around and saw that her daddy had scooted down in his seat so she could sit in his lap better. Looking down she could just see the edge of his hard cock. She licked her lips at the sight. Then she looked up and saw the look of desire on her daddy’s face.

Turning with her hands over her naked breast she gave him a wink then with a flourish she took her hands away. She could tell by the way his mouth opened and he licked his lips that he liked her firm breast with their hard dark pink nipples. They were hard and standing straight out as she danced some more. After a bit more moves Kelly walked over to her daddy and held out her hip. On that side was a zipper that would let her short skirt fall off. She laughed as his shaking hands ran up her soft white leg and quickly unzipped her skirt. With a twirl she left the skirt in his hands as she danced naked as the day he first saw her.

As she danced she let him see her shaved pink pussy. With two fingers she reached back and gently pulled her swollen pussy lips to the sides and let him see her sweet wet hole. She looked back and laughed as her daddy was almost begging for her to sit in his lap.

“Ready?” She walked over and turned her back to him. With her cute curvy ass stuck out she slowly moved down until she sat on his silk covered lap. She could feel his long hard cock under the house coat as she started to rub her ass around in his lap. Then she dropped down off his lap. She twisted around to the music and felt him moving to. Next she came back up with her ass against him. Only this time, to her surprise, she felt warm hard skin resting between her ass cheeks. He had pulled his house coat back out of his lap. A moan escaped her lips as she moved up the length of his shaft. Her ass hole tingled as it moved over up. She keep going feeling her pink pussy lips run up the sides of her daddy's cock leaving a hot wet trail as they went. The head of his cock was less then a inch away from the opening of her aching pussy. Her heart beat wildly as she thought of that cock head siding deep into her.

Then she jumped in shock as her daddy gently but firmly grabbed her waist and pulled her up off his lap. Her heart raced as her body trembled in fear and excitement. This was it, no turning back.
 
Last edited:
Sitting in the dimly lit room, I waited for Kelly to come out of her room and start dancing and stripping for me. I wondered if she might take it all off again, after all she did it in front of strangers for the crowd at the bar. And, remembering her hot lap dance, maybe she even might let me take her to my bed.

I wondered again if Kelly was selling herself for sex. I didn’t know what to think of that. Dancing naked and giving lap dances was one thing, but actually going into a room with a stranger and selling herself for sex…well, that is a whole different ballpark. On the one hand it made me horny as hell just thinking about it…damn, I was just thinking with my ‘thing’. And the money that she could bring in could make us rich, at least for our standard of living. And she would have no shortage of ‘clients’, like that guy at the bar, the one who bought her panties from me. Just then I remembered the fifty dollars that the guy gave me, and I had an idea. I took the fifty dollar bill from my wallet and put it into the pocket of the house coat for later.

There where always lots of guys here when it was my turn for Friday night poker, and no doubt about why! The guys were watching Kelly more then their cards! Kelly dressed in her sexy outfits and served us guys drinks and flirted with us. But that all ended when she started dancing at the bar, because they could see her dance naked and have her lap dance for them. Poker nights basically came to an end as soon as Kelly started working at the bar.

I realized that I better get my half hard down before Kelly came in to dance for me. Just then she walked in. By the expression on her face I wondered if she had second thoughts about this. But then she looked at me and smiled when she saw that I was warring the house coat that she gave me, and she said something about a gift that I was supposed to give her. I was confused for a moment, I knew her birthday was still a few months from now. Then she leaned over to me, and as I looked down her chest at Kelly’s budding breast teasing me through her flimsy blouse, she whispered in my ear a sexy remark and I knew what my sexy daughter meant by a ‘gift’. Her liking my ear seemed to seal the deal. Kelly wanted to have sex with her daddy!

Kelly danced in front of me in a sexy, solitary way. Even more then when she was dancing at the bar. Kelly seemed to be teasing her daddy more then dancing for him, and I wondered how far she would go! Kelly wiggled and teased me with her body every way she could. I watched Kelly’s every move as I felt the precum wetting the silk house coat.

After taking off her top and exposing her firm breasts to me for the third time tonight, Kelly stepped over to me and wiggled her hips at me. I looked at the short skirt and could just see her round ass under it. Then I noticed the zipper of her skirt right in front of me, and then I got the idea! I smiled and reached for the zipper and pulled it down. I could hardly believe this, I was stripping my little girl! As the zipper came off Kelly twirled around and I was holding the now empty skirt. I looked across the room and their was my little girl naked in front to me! Kelly bent over presenting me with her firm ass, her puckered but hole, and shaven pussy and, grinning at me, reached back like a pro and parted her pussy lips for me. I was eye level with the pink folds of my sweet daughters inner most secret. Just then a drop of lubricant dropped from her inner fold and fell onto my lap making a spot on the silk house coat.

“Enough of this!”, I thought. I opened the house coat exposing myself too. When Kelly rested her ass on my hard cock she seemed to stop for only a moment then started to slide her sweet pussy along my hard cock, lubricating it with her cream. I could easily slip my cock into my wanton daughter’s sex now, but I decided to teas her and show her “who’s the boss”! I forcefully grabbed Kelly around the waist and pulled her to my lap. My hard cock was between her lags just in front of her. While still holding her with my left hand, I quickly reached around with my right and placed my hand over her sweet wet pussy and rubbed it a bit. Then I said, in a mocking strict tone, “We’ll see about you teasing daddy and all those strangers like that. Let’s see if you can take some of your own medicine sweetheart!” Then with out hesitation I plunged my middle finger into my daughter’s warm and wet sex! I started probing for her G-spot as I slid my finder in the depths of my Kelly’s sex. I could feel my hand getting wet as she was lubricating profusely. I continued the search for her “trigger”, thrusting my finger in and out. Soon my hand was completely wet with my daughter’s lubrication and a droplet formed on the bottom of my hand and fell to the floor. I moved my thumb over Kelly’s obvious clit and rubbed it lightly. By her reactions I guessed that she could probably feel each ridge of my thumb print on her sensitive clit. Just then I felt Kelly start to quiver and she made obvious sounds of an impending orgasm. I pondered what to do. Should I be mean and stop, shattering her expectation of exotic relief. Or should I give her the prize! I thought I’d let her beg for it!
 
Back
Top