Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobsgirl said:
Well, what is it? Describe it for me. ;) :D

Hehehe.

I figured it out right after I posted that.

Well, at least I think I did. I'm not sure I am satisfied with what I wrote.

But, let's just say I borrowed my hubby earlier to decide how the action of something would be choreographed whilst lying a particular way. Research for how to describe some things is so much fun. :D :D :D :D

Hmmm...perhaps more research is needed. :devil: :devil:

Last edited:
silverwhisper said:
blocking anonymous is working properly, and comment editing works again. :>

ed
Guys, how d'you block anonymous comments then? Is it on each post? I can't see anything in the profile...

Sarojaede said:
Hehehe.

I figured it out right after I posted that.

Well, at least I think I did. I'm not sure I am satisfied with what I wrote.

But, let's just say I borrowed my hubby earlier to decide how the action of something would be choreographed whilst lying a particular way. Research for how to describe some things is so much fun. :D :D :D :D

Hmmm...perhaps more research is needed. :devil: :devil:
Old eroticists' rule: Research twice, write once.

phaedre: find an anonymous post on your blog. there are 2 options: delete comment and block commenter. blocking a comment by anonymous works just like blocking anyone else.

SJ: but is research WFYS? :D

ed

silverwhisper said:
phaedre: find an anonymous post on your blog. there are 2 options: delete comment and block commenter. blocking a comment by anonymous works just like blocking anyone else.ed
Ah so you have to do it for each anonymous poster. That's better than a blanket 'block anonymous' which I had been thinking of. Thanks for the explanation.

If you find my wristwatch please point me to the correct location...

what i'm finding is that it creates 2-3 pages for each page rendered so going back 1 page will not work.

LJ are you using IE?

ed

silverwhisper said:
what i'm finding is that it creates 2-3 pages for each page rendered so going back 1 page will not work.

LJ are you using IE?

ed
I use Mozilla Firefox (v. 1.5.0.7).

And you thought that eilan had a reading comprehension problem?

I just opened an envelope that contained a cover letter and a resume, sent by a man looking for a positon as a senior operating officer. No doubt he found my name and address from the membership list of a certain trade group to which we both belong. But why would I ever want to hire someone who failed to notice that my entry on that list clearly shows that I am a sole proprietor?

Scalywag said:
maybe i need to upgrade
Maybe so. Is your computer more than seven hours old? Your browser been in use since before yesterday afternoon? If so, upgrade! It's the law according to Gates.

midwestyankee said:
And you thought that eilan had a reading comprehension problem?

I just opened an envelope that contained a cover letter and a resume, sent by a man looking for a positon as a senior operating officer. No doubt he found my name and address from the membership list of a certain trade group to which we both belong. But why would I ever want to hire someone who failed to notice that my entry on that list clearly shows that I am a sole proprietor?

Ermmmm...because....well just because. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wait...MWY..you can hire my student who doesn't recognize the word equality because she's never seen it before.

Sarojaede said:
Ermmmm...because....well just because. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wait...MWY..you can hire my student who doesn't recognize the word equality because she's never seen it before.
Biting my tongue....for all the right reasons.

i hate you.

alot.

:p :D

but, the cakes that revluc and i decorated for the PTO raffle turned out really well. :D We made a zoo cake. it's too cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back