going down? Do you enjoy oral sex?

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
So, lately I've been reading Cosmo (on Facebook) and I'm shocked by a couple of the 'articles'

for example, today there was an article called '7 reasons why men love going down on you' or something like that...

I can't understand or phantom that there are women out there that don't enjoy oral sex! okay I can, usually due to some jackass she dated ... or parents...

personally, I just can't imagine a world with out oral sex....fingers....toys....did I tell you that I love having hubby going down on me!

So, do you enjoy oral sex? Do you go down?

So, lately I've been reading Cosmo (on Facebook) and I'm shocked by a couple of the 'articles'

for example, today there was an article called '7 reasons why men love going down on you' or something like that...

I can't understand or phantom that there are women out there that don't enjoy oral sex! okay I can, usually due to some jackass she dated ... or parents...

personally, I just can't imagine a world with out oral sex....fingers....toys....did I tell you that I love having hubby going down on me!

I do. I really enjoy it too!

Are you asking men or women? Both?

As a man, then, I love, going down on my women. And they love it!

Are you kidding? There's not much in life I crave more than having my face buried in a willing pussy. The feel of her legs wrapped around my head or her hand pulling my face deeper into her. Such a turn on. The satisfaction of feeling her orgasm building, and bringing her over the edge with my mouth clamped on the folds of her sex. Amazing.

I would go down on my wife anytime she asked. She could be watching TV, folding laundry, relaxing in the sun, whatever! Just let me at it.

My God, my mouth is watering now. Thanks a lot!

As a guy, I too enjoy going down on a woman and orally pleasing her. I also enjoy a woman going down on me too. It is all part of the sex experience.

I have never been with a woman that didn't enjoy receiving. I have been with a few that didn't enjoy giving. Needless to say, they didn't last too long in a relationship with me.

I love "going down", on a woman!!

I absolutely love going down on my wife. While I do enjoy my cock in her mouth, I'd much rather have my tongue deep inside her wet pussy!

I love being dominant and having complete control of her orgasms.

I go down every chance I get. When I go down, I stay down until she's pulling me by the hair and screaming that she needs a break.

I've only known one woman who did not like oral. Actually, she enjoyed it but preferred fucking. She could only have one orgasm per session, and she didn't want to waste it with oral. After she came her pussy became too sensitive to touch. I found out the hard way that she was strictly one and done.

Went down on my wife last night with our lifelike toy cock....I love licking all over her while I slowly slide that hard cock inside and out. She seems to love it too when she almost rips my ears off! Lol

I enjoy taking my time licking and nibbling up and down a hard shaft. I love building the tension, feeling his thigh muscles clench under my hand particularly when I tease the tip with my tongue. I enjoy giving and receiving oral, though I may enjoy giving simply because if I tease enough, it results in a rough throat fuck.

I absolutely enjoy it, and from the reactions I've received, it is hard for me to fathom how a woman would not. But, I'm not a woman, so to each their own.

Going down on a woman is one of life's greatest pleasures - it's such a wonderful experience when she cums . Besides, you want your cock sucked, dontcha ?

I cant think of any guy that wouldn't enjoy it! It's the most intimate things, you can do with a woman in my opinion! I like the slow build up to it during foreplay! Like going to a restaurant, or movies and reaching up under her dress or skirt and start rubbing her on the outside of her panties. The feeling of her getting aroused on what's going to happen later as the night progresses. Then when we get home, or a place that's secluded enough to play is a huge turn on! I like to then either start by fingering her, with my hand inside her panties or moving them to the side before just removing them. That way when you finally remove them she's totally ready and has been teased enough that she really gets into it! To watch a woman squirm while your licking her and maybe she's squeezing her breasts, while your down that is what it's all about for me anyways! It seems to just heighten her orgasm and then she's yours to do what you want, the rest of the night!

Last edited:
I enjoy making a woman cum with my mouth about as much as I enjoy vaginal sex. It's a very relaxed affair, a stretch out and take your time kind of thing. Slowly it builds to something amazing, by that point I'm just along for the ride.

Hell yeah Love it. no better way to get things started

I suppose

I could live without it, if I had to. But by god, I'd rather not.
Pussy juice all over my face is a wonderful way to begin.

I absolutely love it! I love it when my partner orgasms from oral and can spend all nite just licking and kissing her there.
Now having said that I have also dated women that I was ... Reluctant to go down on...their body oder was just not pleasant. Almost always I am turned on by the scent of a woman's pussy, but not always.

Nothing makes me happier then eating my wife's pussy. Using my tongue, toys, fingers to bring her as much pleasure as I can.

I enjoy giving as well as receiving.

Being eaten to an orgasm is priceless! Great foreplay that gets me in the mood to want to really please him.

Going down is the best. I love it more than sex (sometimes).

Does the bear shit in the woods?

Love giving - the taste, the warmth, the wetness, making her squirm, making her come - and receiving - the feeling of her breath on my cock, her wet mouth around me, teasing me, taking me to the edge...

All wonderful.

Back