A White Knight upon a firery steed

Brave Maximus

Returned White Knight
Ok, it's cheesy, I know...

But after my Doctor Who inspired thread title turned into Doctor Who discussion and moved to the Playground... I thought I'd stick with something a bit more traditional... but that's still me...

And honestly, this is me. A good guy who believes in chivalry and wants to be the guy with the armour helping those who need it... because it's the right thing to do.
That isn't to say I don't have a very naughty side... but... nothing will ever stop me from being the white knight in armour.... Though as someone told me... the armour wouldn't be nice and shining...

So, what am I looking for? A damsel in a dress?
Sure, why not? Though I tend to like girls like Fiona...

I want someone to chat with... someone strong enough to tell me her opinion. I want someone who likes to have fun, someone who has a bit of kink to her.

So, a little about me... from my other threads:

I'm 6'10" and in decent shape. I have black hair which I shave and a trim black goatee. My eyes are dark blue with gold halo's around the pupil. I am also very broad in the shoulders - taking up most doorframes with ease. Pretty much every part of me is huge... take that as you will.

I love to talk. I love to talk about movies, music, religion, politics, games, geeky things, anime or just normal things like going out wandering around downtown.

I am an amazing cook - and it's something I really enjoy doing. I love the challenge of trying a new recipes.

If you want to know more... ask... I'm pretty open - and there's a lot of me on lit.

A very tired self-bump.
Yes, I know... yet another personals ad....
But, I enjoy chatting with people so much that the mods have no choice but to move them to the Playground....

So....
I seem to have the ability to scare off, or drive off the people that I tend to think are REALLY awesome.
I know I can be an ass, or a little too dominant or forceful or playful...
But at times... it does get a bit depressing....

Then there are the ones that you get to the instant messenger stage with, and they never say anything, never respond.... Ah well....

There's been about 6 inches of snow since this morning (or more, I've shovelled once already) - how's everyone else's day going?
Anyone feel like giving a massage, since everything is quite sore from shovelling snow.

So.... here it goes....

I'm sorry I'm a jerk. I know I am, and in that self-awareness, I have tried to fix it. Apparently not hard enough. I'm sorry that I can't always respond to PM's as fast as everyone would like. I'm sorry that it displays a lack of bravery in a sad sort of way. Life tends to get in the way of things. *shrug* I can only do so much.

I'm sorry that I'm a jerk and I expect a bit of civility in a conversation. I was raised that you say hi to someone before launching into comments about how I'm not a good guy. How I've lost connections (despite not receiving PM/IM/Emails in months). I'm sorry if I don't get your emails. I can't respond to something I'm not getting. If there's another way we communicate, maybe ask if I've gotten your emails instead of assuming I'm ignoring them.

Yes, I prefer to communicate via IM (Skype or Yahoo on preference) - why, because it's faster AND it's hard for me to miss. If you don't want to communicate via those ways, I have - and will again - apologize if I tend to be a little slow responding.

So, for those I've ever talked to - I'm sorry I'm a jerk. I'm sorry I'm an ass. I'm sorry that I've ruined things for you.

Merry Christmas.
Just what I needed.

Hmm...

If you were truly sorry, this seems like an odd place to post an apology. :)

Though... I guess this isn't necessarily a sincere one. Haha.

Last edited:
So.... ignoring things above...

Currently, I am quite sick. A room full of kids from ages 2-12 seems to have gotten me sick after boxing day....
However, I do get a bit of reprieve tomorrow, the family is all gone, I have a day to sit around and recover. So, I'll be on Lit and Yahoo and Skype if anyone wants to talk and hang out.

So.... ignoring things above...

Currently, I am quite sick. A room full of kids from ages 2-12 seems to have gotten me sick after boxing day....
However, I do get a bit of reprieve tomorrow, the family is all gone, I have a day to sit around and recover. So, I'll be on Lit and Yahoo and Skype if anyone wants to talk and hang out.

I'm sorry that you're under the weather. I hope that you feel better soon in time for the New Year :kiss:

So.... here it goes....

I'm sorry I'm a jerk. I know I am, and in that self-awareness, I have tried to fix it. Apparently not hard enough. I'm sorry that I can't always respond to PM's as fast as everyone would like. I'm sorry that it displays a lack of bravery in a sad sort of way. Life tends to get in the way of things. *shrug* I can only do so much.

I'm sorry that I'm a jerk and I expect a bit of civility in a conversation. I was raised that you say hi to someone before launching into comments about how I'm not a good guy. How I've lost connections (despite not receiving PM/IM/Emails in months). I'm sorry if I don't get your emails. I can't respond to something I'm not getting. If there's another way we communicate, maybe ask if I've gotten your emails instead of assuming I'm ignoring them.

Yes, I prefer to communicate via IM (Skype or Yahoo on preference) - why, because it's faster AND it's hard for me to miss. If you don't want to communicate via those ways, I have - and will again - apologize if I tend to be a little slow responding.

So, for those I've ever talked to - I'm sorry I'm a jerk. I'm sorry I'm an ass. I'm sorry that I've ruined things for you.

Merry Christmas.
Just what I needed.

Wow...eight apologies in one message...that may be some kind of record.

I'd say fuck 'em if they can't take a joke...but that's just me...

*places chicken soup and my not so famous but very effective Elderberry Elixir by your bed with a box of tissues and a trashcan...just in case*

Hope you feel better..

Thank you ladies. It's nice to receive some nice and happy comments. I'm generally a happy and smiling kind of guy. It's good to know some people can look past the jerkiness.

Wow...eight apologies in one message...that may be some kind of record.

I'd say fuck 'em if they can't take a joke...but that's just me...

After the messages I got... it was pretty clear they weren't interested in fucking ;)

So, as I'm trying to move on from it all and keep things light and happy, I have a secret to divulge. I have an addiction, and it's a bad one. It only rears it's ugly head this time of year, but when it does, it's in full force. I am addicted to Shortbread Cookies....
Fortunately, they are only available (easily) in Toronto around Christmas... so I can avoid them for most of the year... However, now, it's hard to not pick up a small box every time I go into the grocery store.
This year though, some kind (or horribly evil) soul got me a big (2.2kg) tin of cookies!!! I haven't cracked into them yet... but it's going to take all my will power not to devour it in a few days, once I do.....

Well you know I think you're pretty hot.

You do give good erotic chat and are a great guy.

I do hope you feel better though.

:rose:

Thank you ladies. It's nice to receive some nice and happy comments. I'm generally a happy and smiling kind of guy. It's good to know some people can look past the jerkiness.

So, as I'm trying to move on from it all and keep things light and happy, I have a secret to divulge. I have an addiction, and it's a bad one. It only rears it's ugly head this time of year, but when it does, it's in full force. I am addicted to Shortbread Cookies....
Fortunately, they are only available (easily) in Toronto around Christmas... so I can avoid them for most of the year... However, now, it's hard to not pick up a small box every time I go into the grocery store.
This year though, some kind (or horribly evil) soul got me a big (2.2kg) tin of cookies!!! I haven't cracked into them yet... but it's going to take all my will power not to devour it in a few days, once I do.....

Just don't open them alone - or take them to share in the office or such. Or find someone who makes such awesome homemade shortbread that you will never again think store bought is good enough. Lol, and stay happy and smiling - there are some real characters on lit - don't let them get you down. Happy New Year!

Helloooooooo Max!

I have to confess that I know the aim of this thread was to get away from the whovian thing, but I didn't get past your opening line before stalking you there.
*sigh*

There, I said it.

Anyway, you hunk of a man. Me (and my two hearts) wish you luck.
You deserve it... :kiss:

Hey all!!!
Thanks for the bumps and kind wishes. I'm starting to mend. Meaning I can breathe through my nose at least 25% of the time. I honestly spent the day in bed, sleeping.

I know I have a bunch of messages to respond to - and I'll do it when I get back tonight.

:D

Hey all!!!
Thanks for the bumps and kind wishes. I'm starting to mend. Meaning I can breathe through my nose at least 25% of the time. I honestly spent the day in bed, sleeping.

I know I have a bunch of messages to respond to - and I'll do it when I get back tonight.

:D

I didn't know you were unwell!
Hope you're all recovered and feeling great again soon! :rose:

Finally starting to feel better!
And now I'm trying to get back into the "work" mentality, as I actually have some stuff to do today.
That being said... I would love PM or IM - someone to say hi :D

Back