The Meat Market.....round two

if any FEMALES want to chat, send me your screen name and which messenger you are using. I have a webcam!

Oh come on, it's not that difficult. Just take the flippin' pic down.

You know what irritates me. this is prolly some troll doing this deliberately to get the thread deleted. I am going to PM ALL the moderators and ask them WHY it is a thread gets deleted when it's an outside poster who does this kind of crap!

Not only is it unfair to the original poster but also to everyone who has contributed!

I personally believe the offender's post should be deleted... and if done numerous times... their account/ip address banned!

This lil rant is brought to you courtesy of fatcockxl who is either stupid or a troll.

I PMd the mods (well not AmPicModerator cuz we all know how they are...)... I'm hoping they agree with me and simply delete the post or the user for that matter.

I know if it is reported though.. AmPicModerator will joyfully delete it even though no REAL person involved in this thread violated the rules.

I sent the mods a request and question on why OUR thread would be deleted because of a stranger violating the rules. Does not seem fair to _me_ or those who are having fun participating. what is to stop anyone from simply posting a pic in ANY thread just to get the entire thread deleted?!?!?!

I don't know how long I'll leave these up, but here ya go.

Last edited:
And now... I am off to bed ;)

Hope to see lots of new men in here when I come back on :)

RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!!!!!!!! :)

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

You know what irritates me. this is prolly some troll doing this deliberately to get the thread deleted. I am going to PM ALL the moderators and ask them WHY it is a thread gets deleted when it's an outside poster who does this kind of crap!

Not only is it unfair to the original poster but also to everyone who has contributed!

I personally believe the offender's post should be deleted... and if done numerous times... their account/ip address banned!

This lil rant is brought to you courtesy of fatcockxl who is either stupid or a troll.

Hello sexy!!
Well.....when the pics were there yesterday I pm'd the both immediately, englishguy acted immediately, the other person did not :rolleyes:
I posted in big letters again on the thread!!
I did actually pm paendragon with the post, asking if just that post could be removed ;)

:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Back