Submitting

Penguy

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Posts
118
Do you remember the first time you submitted to someone sexually? Did you think about doing so and fantasize alot before you let it happen?
 
Yes and yes. :p

Did it happen the way I'd imagined it? Of course not. Real life is stranger than fiction, as they say.
 
Yes I do remember, and it blew my mind. I knew how much of a masochist I was by that point, but I had honestly never connected it to anything sexual (yup, that can happen), and also had no clue about my submissiveness at the time. He was a sadist and dominant in nature, and we seemed to be very in sink with each other. So despite the fact that we didn't speak about any of it, he really brought it to the table, and it changed everything for me. It's almost difficult to think of a time before I had this "awakening" of sorts.
 
Yes and yes. But it was nothing as I imagined it to be. He saw things in me that I never would have imagined anybody could.
 
the OP may or may not be fishing for wank material (perhaps poorly at that) but if he/she opened by sharing their own fantasy, the habits of this board's denizens is to refer him/her to the BDSM personals section.

Yall're a tough crowd to break into.
It's a matter of communication... literacy, if you will. But yeah-- I've been seeing the same. i was hoping that my specific invitation would chill folks out.

To answer OP, I would say that having sex vanilla missionary style, was me submitting sexually. It was not quite what I wanted, but it was what was on offer, yanno? I did a lot of that in my life, outside of sex as well.

Would I submit sexually? Yes, and I look forward to meeting someone who piques my interest that way.
 
My first time submitting was unfortunately not what I wanted. He liked to have sex with me while imagining other women and in turn would call out their names, etc, and always from behind with my head down on the bed and a pillow over it. But I allowed him to do it nontheless in order to please him. What I wanted was to be smacked around, which he did on occasion but not very hard at all so it didn't get my engine running.
 
Smacked aound? Are you still looking for that type of sex? I don't do violence any more, I'm not looking for it, just curious.
 
Last edited:
the man i am with now does what i need him to. and yes, i do still get smacked around. he can do it enough to make it hurt but to not leave visible marks due to my job.
 
Do you remember the first time you submitted to someone sexually? Did you think about doing so and fantasize alot before you let it happen?

Logistics have limited this act at the moment and kept his physical touch unknown, but dear god...this is something I think about almost constantly these days and it spearheads damn near every sexual encounter I have had recently.
 
The first time I submitted to someone sexually was with my best friend Larry. As young teenagers, we liked jerking off together, but his cock was very much bigger than mine was and I was intimidated by it while at the same time I was fascinated and impressed by it. We progressed to giving each other blowjobs but I realized that I much preferred sucking his cock to having him suck mine. I would volunteer to blow him even when it was my turn. I really enjoyed the feeling of subjugation I'd have whenever I was down on my knees sucking his big cock. Larry quickly picked up on this and countered by becoming more and more aggressive and roughly fucking my mouth. I liked when he did this and would make my mouth open and available to him and let him do to me whatever he wanted. Eventually he was able to force his cock all the way into my throat and I learned to control my gag reflex to allow him to do this. Strangely enough I found it to be extremely liberating and empowering to completely suppress my ego and submit to his intense throat fucking until he finally came deep in my throat. I like sucking cock and I love "being" a cocksucker, but it's the thrilling sense of willing subjugation and objectification and the knowledge that I'm allowing my mouth and throat to be roughly "used" by another man for his sexual gratification that REALLY turns me on!!!
 
Do you remember the first time you submitted to someone sexually? Did you think about doing so and fantasize alot before you let it happen?
Yes & yes. We were both 18, hardly knew what we were doing, and were still technically virgins afterwards, but I'm never going to forget it. I had fantasized about it for years, but I was never reluctant, wondering if I'd "let it happen" when the time came.
 
Back
Top