The Teacher will Play (Closed for myself and MadameNyx

Last_Rider

La Fin Absolue du Monde
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Posts
11,076
The Teacher will Play (Closed for myself and MadameNyx)

Jimmy Runnels was running late, and he really hated running late. The eighteen year old was hurrying to class, and the change recent change in his schedule had caused a little disorientation. Jimmy had moved here not too long ago with his family, and had had to redo his senior class schedule due to some academic double ups. Some of his previous classes counted in his new school and as a result he had to adjust what he was taking his senior year.

Jimmy was tall, just about six feet, with longish light blonde hair, clear blue eyes, and a terribly shy disposition. He'd already been here for a week or so and had no real new friends to show for it. This was an athletic school, no questions about it, if you weren't into sports you didn't matter as much. Not being into sports, Jimmy wasn't granted instant access to popularity, and so had decided to settle into relative obscurity until graduation. He wasn't bad looking, was big enough that he wasn't prone to being picked on, but he focused more on academics and intellectual pursuits as opposed to athletics. He'd already more or less figured out who he'd be hanging out with, just based on the traditional high school group dynamics.

As he was contemplating that, he realized he was going the wrong way. A quick look at the school map he had confirmed it. Jimmy took a left down the next hall and began looking for the correct room. He was actually excited for this class, the change had been welcome when he'd heard who was teaching it. Despite being here for such a short time, even Jimmy knew about Mrs. Ferrer. Finally locating the right door, he opened it and got to his seat just before the bell rang.
 
Last edited:
Nailini Ferrer locked the door to her modest car, hearing the alarm chirp happily before she adjusted the stack of notebooks and books in her hand and started making her way to the school building. Even as she made her way through the halls towards the teacher's lounge, stopping to say 'Good morning' to a couple of students, she thought back on how she had gotten to this point in her life. She had married young to her high school sweetheart, a man that used to be attentive and sweet.... now all he seemed to think about was his job and the many hours he had to spend there, as well as the many trips he took. The year before he had forgotten their anniversary so she was not expecting much for her coming birthday either. With a soft sigh, she quickly put away her personal stuff and leaned forwards, looking at herself in a little mirror she had there.

She thought she looked alright for her 28 years. Her light brown skin made her hazel eyes pop and her face had delicate features and full lips, her makeup light. Her body was toned from swimming laps every day, her Latin curves giving her an hourglass shape that was covered in a cream wrap around dress for the day, accentuating her rather large chest in her 5'0 frame without it being inappropriate for work. Her black curls were half held in a bun, the rest flowing down her back to brush along her derriere. A small pendant and erring set with a Celtic knot and a simple wedding band were her only jewelry.

Reaching her classroom just as the bell rang, the raven beauty leaned against her desk and smiled at her students. They made her feel like she was important. She even remembered a couple of male and female students had a bit of a crush on her the year before, which flattered her.

"Good morning. My name is Nailini Ferrer and I'll be teaching biology. Lets look through the outline of the year...."
 
Last edited:
Jimmy was surprised when Mrs. Ferrer entered the room, the rumors and glimpses he'd caught of her up to now didn't do her justice. She was curvy, curvy in a way that he'd only heard or read about, her hips flared nicely and when she turned to point out things on the white board it was impossible not to notice her ass.

Focus idiot.

It took effort, but Jimmy managed to process the information Mrs. Ferrer was giving out, it was still basic course outline but he needed to up to speed. Biology had never been a strength of his and he absolutely couldn't afford to be mesmerized by his teachers eyes, legs, body, or her very sweet voice. He was sure he wound up staring more often than not, but he also focused on taking notes and processing the information.

Of course his attention was diverted on occasion by images of Mrs. Ferrer wearing something more revealing, those hazel eyes staring into his, those lovely lips touching his...

The bell rang and shook Jimmy from his fantasy, he had to adjust himself as he was putting his things away, thinking about Mrs. Ferrer had made him quite hard and he was hoping no one would notice or comment on it.
 
Even as Nailini went through the usual routine of explaining what the course consisted of, she found her eyes examining her class discreetly. She could see a couple in the back of the room, the young man whispering something into whom she assumed was his girlfriend's ear and making her giggle. Her chest tightened. It had been a long while since she was treated that way... maybe that was what she needed.

That thought gave her a start. Was she actually thinking of having an affair?

Brushing the thought away, she glanced at the clock and id the role all quickly. Her eyes examined each male student discreetly, finding a couple that were promising. Promising? What am I thinking!? I could go to jail and lose my job...

Hearing the bell ring, she raised her voice over the chorus of chairs being dragged over the floor and the general shuffle of students putting away their books "If anyone feels they'll need some extra help with the course material, please come see me." With that, she turned around, wiping the blackboard slowly, making her body shake gently with her movements.
 
Back
Top