Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
MercyMia said:
you think?
Woman's dream, 'eh?
I once knew a guys with a nose very much like one of those fingers...
I was always envious... ;)

Oh, and the blurt... almost forgot!


Why the hell do people refuse to turn their damn headlights on in a snowstorm???????????
They're damn near fuckin' invisible!!!
 
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it never fails.... when I am horny... there is never anyone to share myself with....
 
OMG... I love how some people can take me to the edge of orgasm with just their words!!!


*Moaning in lust*
 
What good are my freckles for anyway?? I can't even get anyone to play connect the dots.... *wicked chuckle*
 
Love freckles Tantaliza. Love to play connect the dots. Now if I can just steady these shaking hands. Yoo late, I just went over the edge. Now, I need a cigarette. I'll be ready again in about two hours.
 
All f*cked up

For me I hate having a heart thats turning to shite and feeling rough all the time,there off my chest ,better now? No
 
I watched the "Strongest Man" contest today... it turned me on so bad watching Manford Hoeberl!!! What a fuckin body!!! I had to take things into my own hands to cool down....:devil:
 
Why do I have to be so damn lonely. I hate being alone. I hate never having someone to turn to when I'm hurting. I just want to be held, is that so bad? Is it to much to expect to just once in my life have someone?
 
Lonely

kikmosa said:
Why do I have to be so damn lonely. I hate being alone. I hate never having someone to turn to when I'm hurting. I just want to be held, is that so bad? Is it to much to expect to just once in my life have someone?


Then Kikmosa I will hold you and hope to make you feel better,to you I send my heart:heart: :rose:
greetings Bachlum Chaam
 
6 in morning... still awake... can't stand one more night in that bed alone.... so tired.. so damn depressed....god i hate my life..
 
make a date with him. surprise him. do something to get his attention and make him remember why he loved you in the first place, and why he must keep loving you forever.
 
kikmosa said:
Why do I have to be so damn lonely. I hate being alone. I hate never having someone to turn to when I'm hurting. I just want to be held, is that so bad? Is it to much to expect to just once in my life have someone?

I know exactly how you're feelin sweetie!! One day we'll have what we desire and more.... we just have to be patient... (yeah I know, easier said than done!)

Blowin ya extra kisses!!!

LizA:kiss:
 
I should have waited until tomorrow to make my 1st post.
So I would be tired
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top