Here comes the Bride (closed)

Anya sighed and turned on her back to look at the ceiling as Riley asked her what they should do. She loved Steven, but she knew in her heart that he probably wasn’t the one for her. She wanted love and romance and understanding. He had the first two, but was out of touch with the last. He would never understand the world that she came from and she would always be uncomfortable with his.

“I’ll talk to him in the morning.” Her dark eyes flicked towards Riley and she gave her a soft smile. “I’m not going anywhere, Riley. Don’t worry so much.”

She could see the determination in the redhead’s eyes, the love that she had was so apparent and Anya reached up and traced her fingers over the delicate cheek and nose.

“What do we do, Riley? We date. We learn about each other. We fuck each others brains out on a regular basis. We go on with our lives.” She said, praying that Riley felt the same way that she did. “Listen, if you want me to take time and think this through then I will. I promise you that I’ll probably reach the same conclusion that I’m at right now, but I’ll think it through.”

“Give me time to break it off with Steven. If you still want me at the end of the week, then come to the Symphony and watch me perform. No one’s ever done that just for me.”
 
“What do we do, Riley? We date. We learn about each other. We fuck each others brains out on a regular basis. We go on with our lives.”

Riley smiled as Anya caressed her cheek. How had she managed to find such an amazing woman?

"That sounds like a plan to me." She said happily, taking Anya's hand in hers, their fingers twined together. She brought their joined hands to her lips and kissed the back of Anya's hand softly. "I would appreciate if you did take time to think about it. I know that you will probably reach the same decision. But I think for my own sanity, I need to know that you've put time into the decision."

Pulling Anya close to her, Riley curled her body around her lover's, enjoying the way her heated flesh felt against her own.

"Let's spend one week apart. That will give both of us time and space to think this through." She glanced up into Anya's eyes. "I have some of my own healing to do before I can commit to someone. I know that I worry too much about these things, but I can't risk being hurt again. I don't think my heart could take it." She kissed Anya softly. "When the week is up we will meet at the symphony and decide our next step. Together. Deal?"
 
Anya kissed Riley back, sighing at the feel of her body curled around her own. She understood Riley’s reservations. She had some of her own that she needed to work through, but she wasn’t going to let this woman down.

When she pulled away from the kiss, she smiled and pressed a gentle one to the tip of Riley’s nose, to each of her eyelids, to her forehead. She wanted to reassure her that she wasn‘t going to go anywhere.

“Deal.” She said softly as she softly stroked Riley’s hair. “Think you can wait a whole week? I don’t want you getting all dominate with me again.” She teased Riley, her smile telling her that she wanted that and more.
 
The week that followed was the longest seven days of Riley's life. Per their agreement, Riley and Anya had no contact with each other. It was pure and utter hell for the wedding planner. Every night (and some of the days as well) Riley would have to fend off her sexual frustration by thinking of that one glorious afternoon she had spent with Anya. Her toy collection got quite a workout through the week.

More than once she had been tempted to pick up the phone and call or text Anya, begging her to come over and ease Riley's suffering. But she held strong. Riley only hoped that Anya was struggling as much as she was with their separation.

Finally, the night of the Symphony arrived and Riley took the day off work in order to prepare for the big reunion - and hopefully the fun that would follow. She purchased brand new lingerie. A dark green and black corset, which emphasized her slim figure and pushed her bust up to full attention, and matching panties. She paired the lingerie with a garter belt and black stockings. Over top she wore a simple red cocktail dress that hugged her figure perfectly. A pair of black stilettos and chandelier diamond earrings completed her ensemble. With her hair curled and pulled into a side ponytail, which she tied off with a diamond clip, Riley was ready.

All day she had been anticipating seeing Anya, and twice she had had to stop in the middle of getting ready in order to deal with her growing arousal. Before they had parted that fateful day, Anya had made a joke about her not wanting Riley to get all dominate again, but Riley was determined that this time she would be the one to drive her lover crazy with lust instead of the other way around.

Riley pulled up to the Symphony hall and was escorted to her seat by a handsome young usher. If she swung that way, Riley was fairly certain she would have asked him to come home with her that night. But she had a different bed partner in mind. As if her thoughts had conjured her, Anya walked onto the stage with the rest of the musicians. Clapping along with the audience, Riley could not take her eyes off the beautiful woman. Her memories had not done her beauty justice. Already, Riley's body was on fire. Before it had even begun, Riley was wishing that the Symphony was over and Anya was lying naked in her bed. The two hours seemed endless, but, finally, the final curtain went down and Riley quickly made her way to the lobby where the musicians would soon mingle with the guests.

Taking a fortifying sip of champagne, Riley's heart nearly stopped when she saw Anya talking with an elderly couple who seemed to be regular patrons to the symphony. Making her way towards them, Riley couldn't help the smile that was spreading across her face.

"Excuse me," she said, tapping Anya lightly on the shoulder. The simple touch sent bolts of electricity coursing through her body. "I just wanted to tell you how beautifully you played the violin. Your fingers were like magic on those strings. That is one very lucky instrument."
 
Anya's dress: http://www.hibridal.com/1001-1775-thickbox/black-strapless-beaded-short-tulle-wedding-dress.jpg

Anya's lingerie: http://www.list4all.com/www9/lingerie/648-1.jpg?rnd=1344395320

Anya’s week had been surprising to say the very least. She had met Steven for lunch the next afternoon and they had a long talk. She didn’t mention that she had fallen in love with a woman, but she told him that she didn’t think she was ready to be a part of his world. He had a startling admission of his own, telling her that he had his own doubts after he’d met someone else. They parted on good terms, the wedding called off, and Steven willing to incur the wrath of his mother as he took the blame for their broken engagement.

She felt free for the first time since she’d become engaged. Her music came easier, the bow sliding over the strings with bold confidence that she’d lost before. She had also found herself looking forward to her time with Riley. She only hoped that she showed up at the Symphony like she’d asked. She had wanted to pick up the phone and call her many times, but she kept herself from it each time. Riley deserved the time herself to think.

The night of the concert, Anya had taken special care with her apperance. She had spent time at a lingerie store, picking out something that would drive Riley wild. She wanted to surprise her. Oh, she’ll be surprised, Anya thought as she looked at herself in the mirror before she pulled on her new black dress. On her feet she wore black pumps, her grandmother’s necklace around her throat and stud diamond earrings graced her ears. She pulled her hair back, piling it onto of her hear to emphasize the graceful curve of her neck and her delicate shoulders.

As she walked out with the other members that evening, she tried to stop herself from searching the auditorium for Riley. She would be there, she kept telling herself. She had faith that she wouldn’t be left with a broken heart. She played her violin like she’d never played before, her confidence showing through as she pretended that she was playing for Riley alone.

After the concert, she had stored her violin away in her dressing room, taking the time to freshen her makeup before she went to meet and greet with the patrons. As the lead violinist for the Symphony, it was one of her duties. Before she could search for Riley, she was caught by two patrons that were gushing about the performance. She smiled and talked to them, thanking them for their praise.

When she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned and looked at Riley with a wide smile. The red head looked even more beautiful then she remembered. “Thank you. It’s always nice to hear from fans.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Gilchrist, I’d like you to meet Riley. She’s one of the biggest supporters of the violin section we have!” Anya smiled to herself as she brushed against Riley’s side, thinking that the red dress she was wearing was absolutely perfect.
 
"It's a pleasure to meet you both." Riley flashed the couple her most charming smile as she shook their hands. "I hope you don't mind, but I really must steal this lovely young woman away from you. I have some business to discuss with her."

Placing a hand on the small of Anya's back, Riley steered her away from the baffled couple. Without a word, she led Anya through a door that led backstage. As the door shut behind them Riley pushed the striking woman up against the wall and kissed her passionately.

"I've been wanting to do that for a very long time." She grinned as the two of them came up for air. She caressed her lover's cheek gently, closing her eyes as she sighed contentedly. It felt right to have her in her arms again. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." Trialing kisses along Anya's chin and down to her neck, Riley nibbled, hungrily, on the soft flesh. "Or how many times I have pictured you naked in my bed." Her hands came up to cup the supple breasts hidden beneath the black dress. "Please tell me you've been going through the same hell I have."
 
Anya couldn’t help but giggle as Riley pulled her away from the couple. “You are so bad!” She whispered against her ear as she steered her back stage, pinning her against the wall as her lips crashed down against hers. Anya moaned and kissed back with a sweet passion.

“Nope. Not one bit.” Anya said with a smile as Riley questioned her. She moaned hotly as her hands cupped her breasts and squeezed the sensitive flesh over her dress. “Alright, maybe just a little. I think I like it when you get all hot and bothered.”

Anya took a moment to really look at what Riley was wearing and she sucked in a deep breath. “God, Riley, you are so beautiful tonight. Don’t tell me you went and bought this just for me.” She let her fingers trail over her lover’s shoulders, fingers caressing the soft flesh before she leaned forward and pressed her lips to the skin.
 
"What, this old thing? Of course not." Riley purred softly as Anya's fingers caressed her skin. She bent down and kissed the top of her lover's breasts, her tongue snaking out to lick the ample cleavage.

"So tell me, do I still have to share you or are you utterly and completely mine?" She asked, her lips moving to Anya's neck where she nipped playfully at the smooth skin. "Because I have to warn you, I never did learn to share."

With one hand she pushed up the skirt of Anya's dress, her fingers finding their way across her silky thigh to her heated center. She could feel a dampness already and her lips spread in a satisfied grin as her fingers toyed with Anya's clit through the panties.
 
“Oh, Riley.” She whispered as the redhead bent and kissed the swell of her breasts, her tongue tracing over her skin as she shivered and spread her thighs.

“I’m all yours, Riley. You have me, heart and soul.” She answered honestly, tears gathering in her eyes as Riley nipped and kissed the skin of her neck. She moaned, her eyes fluttering closed. “Riley, please.”

She whimpered as she felt a hand pushing her skirt up and fingers tracing along her thighs before she rubbed her clit through the damp fabric of her panties in the most delicious way. Anya gasped, her hips pressing forward to make her touch her clit more firmly.

“Someone could see us.” She whispered in a soft voice as another whimper escaped her throat. She mentioned that thought as an afterthought, not caring who saw them as long as Riley kept doing what she was in that moment.
 
"You're right," Riley's voice was breathy and filled with lust. She forced herself to pull away from Anya, but her fingers remained firmly in place, playing with her lover's clit through her panties. "Let's take this someplace a little more private."

Finally taking her fingers away from Anya's wet panties, Riley took hold of her lover's hand, their fingers intertwining and led her out to the parking lot. Once inside the car, Riley couldn't stop herself from stealing just one more kiss. She pulled Anya's face to hers, her lips brushing teasingly across her lover's, nibbling hungrily on the plump lower lip.

"God you are so beautiful." She whispered as she ran her hands through Anya's soft hair. Lovingly, Riley trailed tender kisses along Anya's jaw. Her hands moved down Anya's neck, felt the smooth skin of her shoulders and inched down her back. Fumbling only slightly, Riley's fingers gripped the zipper of Anya's dress and slowly lowered it. With the zipper undone, Riley pushed the top of Anya's dress down, revealing the sexy lingerie she had beneath.

"Damn," she breathed, her eyes taking in the beauty before her. "Do you have any idea what you do to me, Anya?" She said, her hands gently caressing her lover's breasts. Taking one of Anya's hands in her own, Riley inched her dress up and placed the other woman's hand over her hot sex. "Do you feel how hot you make me, how wet I am for you?" Taking Anya's other hand, Riley placed it over her heart, allowing the woman to feel her rapid heartbeat. "You make me feel like my heart is going to beat right out of my chest."

She kissed Anya deeply, passionately, her tongue sweeping against Anya's.

"I think...no, I know, I'm in love with you, Anya." Riley said, pulling away from the heated kiss. Her eyes locked with Anya's. "I'm so in love with you that it hurts."
 
Anya couldn’t help the silly grin on her face as Riley mentioned going somewhere private. She still pushed her hips against Riley’s fingers as she caressed her clit through her silk panties. Whimpering when Riley pulled her fingers away, she laced her fingers with Riley’s as they walked towards her car. She leaned over and pressed a kiss to her neck, nuzzling against the soft skin as they walked.

When they were in the car, Riley leaned across the center consol and kissed her. Anya’s lips clung to hers sweetly, parting under Riley’s tongue as she caressed her face. Anya whimpered again as Riley’s teeth nibbled on her lower lip. She couldn’t find the words to tell Riley what she felt as her hands suddenly appeared to be everywhere. They were in her hair, trailing over her neck and then down her shoulders and back.

“Riley…” She murmured, her lips searching for those plump lips as she felt her zipper lowered and her gown pulled down to her waist.

She smiled at Riley as she saw the lingerie she’d uncovered and then blushed at being so exposed in the parking lot. When she felt Riley’s hands on her breasts, she reached out and touched her lover’s face, pressing her lips to her cheek. Anya shivered as her hand was pulled forward and pressed against Riley’s wet hot pussy. Her other hand was pressed over Riley’s heart, the rapid pulse of her lover apparent.

Riley’s searing kiss cut off her response, a small moan escaping her throat as her tongue swept into her mouth and dominated her from the first moment. Anya melted into her lover’s caress as her fingers gently started to caress Riley’s clit through her panties.

“I love you too, Riley.” She said softly, that red blush returning to her cheeks. “You’re so beautiful. You’re so perfect. You drive me crazy and make me want to do things I’ve never done before in my life.”

Anya’s fingers continued to touch and caress, pressing against the hard nub as Riley squirmed in her seat. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to her neck, her tongue licking across the long length. Stopping at her ear, Anya nibbled the lobe before she whispered into it.

“Take me home and make me yours.”
 
Riley moaned softly as she felt Anya's fingers rubbing against her clit, her lover's lips moving over the exposed flesh of her neck. It was pure heaven. A shiver of anticipation ran down her spine as Anya's teeth nibbled on Riley's earlobe. Her fingers clenched into lustful fists as her lover's warm breath brushed against her cheek, whispering words that sent Riley's heart racing even faster.

"You're wish is my command." She grinned wickedly, reaching up to playfully pinch Anya's left nipple through her sexy lingerie. Starting up the car, Riley peeled out of the parking lot, her lust and hunger for Anya's body causing her to drive well above the speed limit. Thankfully, there were no cops in sight.

As she drove, Riley couldn't stop stealing glances at the woman that had so fully captured her heart. Anya was everything and anything she could ever hope in a partner and lover. She was kind, loving, funny, stunningly beautiful, and a very capable lover. It was beyond her wildest imagination that Riley could ever find someone who was her perfect match. Yet, there she was.

Reaching over the center console, Riley placed her hand on Anya's left knee, her fingers steadily trailing up the smooth, silky skin to the hem of her dress. Flashing a teasing smirk at Anya, Riley's fingers found their way beneath the dress. She caressed her inner thigh, teasing her lover. Her fingers brushed against the hem of Anya's panties, but never strayed towards the heat of her sex, though Riley was sorely tempted. Teasing the sensitive flesh, Riley allowed one finger to slip inside Anya's panties, toying with the lips of her pussy, which were deliciously wet with arousal. Her fingers cleverly avoided Anya's clit, though Riley knew the woman was desperate to be touched there if her moans were any indication. Instead, she continued to play with the soft pussy lips, pinching and caressing them, her finger slipping close to penetrating her lover, but never doing so.

After what seemed like hours, Riley finally pulled into the parking garage of her building. Taking her fingers from Anya's pussy, she held her fingers up to her lover's mouth for her to suck them clean.
 
Anya gasped as Riley pinched her nipple firmly, teasing her through her lingerie. She left the dress bunched around her waist, trusting that Riley wouldn’t do anything too crazy to her as she drove. She giggled as Riley lost control and peeled out of the parking lot at top speed. She leaned over and pressed her lips against Riley’s smooth neck, nuzzling against the skin to take in her light perfume.

“You’re so beautiful tonight, Riley.” Anya moaned, gasping as Riley’s hand settled on her knee.

“Riley.” She moaned, her legs parting as she shifted back to her seat and allowed her lover to caress the sensitive flesh of her pussy. It was maddening as Riley touched everywhere but where she really wanted. Her clit was screaming for contact and her pussy was grasping at nothing as those fingers teased her mercilessly.

She barely noticed when the car stopped and Riley pulled her fingers from her panties, pressing them to her lips. She licked them clean, sucking on them as she stared at Riley with all of the lust that she had in her. She reached to pull up her dress, stopping at Riley’s hard look.

“You don’t expect me to walk through your building half naked, do you?” She asked, giving Riley a grin as she waited to see what her verdict was. “I think I’d like to save these all for you.” She teased her lover by pulling her bra down and exposing her breasts to her gaze.
 
A low groan of lust passed through Riley's lips as Anya sucked, hungrily, on her fingers. Her lover began to pull up her dress, but Riley wasn't ready for the beautiful sight of Anya's breasts to disappear from view.

“You don’t expect me to walk through your building half naked, do you? I think I’d like to save these all for you.”

A jolt of wanting shot through Riley as Anya bared her breasts. Those perfect breasts that Riley had been dreaming of, lusting after, for an entire week.

"You little minx." A wicked grin spread over her face. Reaching across the car, Riley cupped Anya's breasts, the hardened nipples brushed wantonly against the heated palms of her hands. She kneaded the soft flesh, her fingers toying with the nipples before she pulled Anya closer and bent down to lick one delicious nipple. Pulling the nipple into her mouth, Riley bit gently, her teeth and tongue playing happily with the hard bud.

"I don't know if I can wait for us to get upstairs." Riley moaned as she moved to the next breast and repeated her actions. "I want you so badly, Anya. I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you. I want to have you in every single way imaginable."

Pulling at the top of Anya's dress, Riley moved the fabric down lower, revealing her lover's smooth stomach. Trailing soft kisses across the flesh, Riley's heart beat rapidly and her panties were soon soaking wet with her desire. She reached Anya's navel and her tongue darted inside the hole, mimicking what Riley wanted to do to the woman's pussy.

"Anya..." she breathed softly, lovingly. "I want you more than you can imagine."
 
Anya gasped as Riley leaned across the car and cupped her breasts. Her nipples were begging for attention, and she wasn’t disappointed as her palms brushed across them. She kneaded the flesh and Anya tilted her head back against the seat, sighing as she was pulled closer and that wicked tongue danced across the hard peak of one. She yelped softly as Riley bit her nipple, her tongue soothing it a moment later.

“I need you, Riley.” Anya begged as her other breast got the same attention. Her pussy was wet, hot, and aching. She spread her thighs wide as an invitation, her dark eyes looking down at the beautiful redhead that was feasting on her body. “I’m aching for your, lover.”

She gasped as her dress was pulled lower, the fabric moving to expose her smooth belly. She sighed as Riley’s tongue darted against the belly button. Giggling as Riley tickled her, she turned more fully towards her lover and brought Riley back up to face her. She pressed her soft lip against Riley’s and kissed her with a gentle passion.

“We’ll go slow, baby.” She said in a soft voice. “I’m not going anywhere. I’m all yours.”

As she said that, she trailed her fingers from Riley’s face to her breasts, cupping and kneading them through the fabric of her dress. She smiled at her lover, pressing her lips to her jaw and then against her throat. Her teeth nipped at her flesh, marking Riley as her very own.
 
"Oh god," Riley moaned as Anya's teeth nipped at the tender flesh of her neck. There was nothing Riley wanted more at that moment, with Anya's hands kneading her tender breasts, then for both of them to be naked and twisted together in passion. But, the interior of her car, while roomy, was not ideal for the wanton acrobatics that Riley had in mind.

"Let's take this up to my place." She groaned as Anya continued to work her neck with talented lips. Pushing her lover away gently, Riley placed a soft yet passionate kiss on her lips. "But leave the dress down, I quite enjoy looking at those beautiful breasts." She grinned wickedly. On legs that shook with desire, Riley stepped out of her car and moved around to open Anya's door. "Don't worry," she said as Anya glanced at her nervously, "it's late, nobody will be around to see you." She held her hand out to the stunning woman and helped her from the car.

Wrapping her arm around Anya's waist, Riley held her close, their bodies molding together perfectly. The elevator opened as soon as Riley pushed the button and the two women entered. As the doors slid shut, Riley pressed Anya up against the wall, her lips pressing passionately against hers. Riley's chest brushed against Anya's and she felt the woman moan into their kiss as the silky fabric of Riley's dress brushed against her bare breasts. Reaching down, Riley hiked up the bottom of Anya's dress so that the only part of her that was covered was her stomach. Slipping a hand down into her panties, Riley began to massage Anya's clit, toying with the little button, pinching and rolling it between her fingers, making her lover moan in the most delicious way.

"You are so beautiful, Anya." Riley breathed as she trailed seductive kisses across her jawline and down her neck, reaching that tender spot where her neck met her shoulder. She bit gently, feeling Anya quiver against her. Inside Anya's panties, Riley's fingers were rewarded with a gush of hot juices. Slowly, Riley parted Anya's lips and slid a finger inside of her tight pussy.

"Cum for me, Anya." She said, her eyes locking on her lover's as she worked her finger slowly in and out of her pussy. "I want you to cum for me right here."
 
“Like this?” She asked, her cheeks heating up as Riley stepped from the car and opened the door for her. Anya looked nervously around the parking garage. She was bold when she was teasing Riley, but she didn’t think that she’d be serious about it.

“You better be right.” She mumbled as she took Riley’s hand and stepped from the car with her breasts bared to the world.

She shivered as Riley wrapped her arm around her waist, molding her body against hers. She stole a kiss every few feet, grinning from ear to ear as she was guided into the elevator and Riley pressed her firmly against the wall. A moan escaped her lips as her breasts were mashed against Riley’s fully clothed ones, whimpering as her skirt was hiked above her hips.

She was exposed in the most intimate way possible as Riley’s fingers snaked beneath her panties and massaged her wet clit. She whined against her lover’s lips, her fingers tangling in that beautiful red hair. Her nub was pulsing as she pinched and rolled it, making her cry out in need.

“Riley!” She cried out hotly as her teeth latched onto her throat and her pussy gushed wetness onto her fingers. She gasped out as a finger slid into her tight passage and teased her further.

Then Riley’s husky voice demanded that she cum, her eyes locked onto hers as Anya shook and quivered. She whimpered and shook her head, trying to deny her lover what she wanted, but the feeling of that finger rocking in and out of her hot passage was too much. She tilted her head back against the wall of the elevator and cried out loudly, cumming hard on her lover’s fingers.
 
As Anya came with a loud cry, her eyes closed in ecstasy, Riley's heart filled with such love and passion for the woman. Pulling her cum soaked fingers from Anya's pussy, Riley brought them to her lips and sucked the hot cum off them slowly, reveling in the taste of her lover. She couldn't wait to have Anya stripped on her bed and taste the delicious cum straight from the source. Groaning softly in pleasure as she cleaned her fingers, Riley locked eyes with Anya in a heated stare.

The elevator doors slid open and Riley was grateful that her apartment was only a few steps away, because she wanted nothing more then to have Anya naked and moaning beneath her, and she doubted that she would consent to fucking in the elevator.

Quickly leading the way to her apartment, Riley unlocked the door hastily and drew Anya inside. Before the door was even shut behind them, Riley pulled Anya's dress off her and stripped her of the cum soaked panties and her bra.

"You are so beautiful." She whispered, drinking in the sight of her naked lover. Riley led her to the plush sofa that sat in the center of the living room, pushing Anya down onto it, Riley pulled her legs apart and knelt between them. She spread Anya's wet lips and stared lovingly at her pussy. Her thumb teased Anya's clit, massaging it in slow, sensuous circles. She wanted to take her time, to really make love to Anya, but Riley's body was screaming out for her to take the woman right then and there.

"Oh fuck it," she muttered, diving between Anya's legs, her lips wrapping around the hard clit and sucking on it feverishly. Two fingers plunged into Anya's pussy, fucking her as hard and fast as Riley could. Riley's tongue soon joined her fingers, moving in and out of Anya's pussy in heated lust.
 
Anya was still squirming when the doors open and Riley pulled her from the elevator. She moaned as she was pulled into the apartment and stripped within seconds. She dress, panties, and draw all lay in a heap on the floor, leaving her only in heels.

The sighed as Riley led her to the plush sofa and sat her in the center. “Oh, Riley…” She murmured, stroking her lover’s hair as she pulled her legs wide and knelt between them. She squirmed as she felt Riley’s fingers peeling apart her wet folds, staring at her pussy as if it were the only thing in her world.

She jumped as her thumb pressed against her clit, rubbing in soft, slow circles. Anya bit her lower lip, settling more against the back of the sofa as her lover explored her body.

“Ah!” She cried out as Riley suddenly dove between her legs and her lips wrapped around her hard clit, sucking on it until Anya saw stars. Two long fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy, fucking her as hard as she could. Soon, she felt Riley’s tongue join the fingers, plunging in and out of her wet passage until Anya thought she’d faint.

Her fingers tangled in her lover’s red hair, pulling her close to her wet flesh as she felt her thighs start to tremble. Anya couldn’t speak as she felt her body cum for a second time, exploding in a rush as she let out a guttural yell.
 
She could feel Anya's fingers tangling in her hair, pulling Riley closer to her wet folds. Driving her tongue and fingers further into her lover's pussy, Riley could feel her own arousal building steadily. Her own pussy was on fire and begging to be touched, but this moment was Anya's.

With a loud cry, Anya's hands pulled Riley closer as cum flowed out of her pussy. Hungrily, Riley's tongue lapped it up. She moaned softly as the salty cum coated her tongue. Continuing her steady licking, Riley wondered how many orgasms she could give her Russian lover. As Anya's orgasm began to subside, Riley moved her lips to suck on her clit, her fingers continuing to fuck steadily in and out of Anya's slick pussy. Her teeth scraped gently over the little bud, and she could feel Anya shudder at the sensation. Looking up at her lover as she continued to pleasure her, Riley gazed at the breathtaking beauty in front of her. How had she gotten so lucky? Anya's lips were parted seductively as she moaned and panted for breath, her eyes were half closed as she enjoyed the ministrations of Riley's tongue and fingers.

Sweeping her tongue the length of the wet cunt, Riley took Anya's legs and placed her feet, one after the other, up on the sofa, allowing her better access to her delicious pussy. With a devilish grin and her fingers still fucking her lover's tight pussy, Riley allowed her tongue to lick lower, circling Anya's asshole and probing it gently.
 
Anya panted for air as Riley worked her wet flesh. Her pussy still fluttered around those long fingers as she fucked her. It was amazing, Anya thought as Riley played with her relentlessly. No one had ever made her cum so hard or so often and it seemed that Riley knew all the right buttons to press.

Anya’s mouth opened in a silent scream as Riley dove onto her clit, scraping the hard little nub with her teeth. Oh, her lover was most definitely wicked, she thought as her fingers started fucking her again in earnest.

“Fuck!” Anya cried out, her hips jerking violently against her lover’s mouth as she worked the sensitive flesh. “Oh, fuck Riley!” She cried out, her lips parted as she moaned and panted. Her thighs were splayed lewdly to the sides, exposing her pink center to her lover.

Anya’s head tilted back against the soft cushion of the sofa as Riley’s tongue swiped along her wet slit. Riley’s hand moved her feet onto the sofa, her pink folds opening more to her lover’s gaze. She shivered as Riley gave her a devilish grin and started licking lower until she was circling her asshole, probing it with that wicked pink tongue.

“Ooo!” Anya cooed as her ass was explored. No one had ever done that to her before and the sensation was both strange and exciting. “More.” She begged, her fingers curling again in Riley’s hair. “Oh, Riley, you’re driving me crazy.”
 
At Anya's urging, Riley circled her tongue once more around the tight bud before gently probing inside. Her fingers still moving in and out of Anya's wet folds steadily, Riley allowed her tongue free access of her lover's ass. On the couch, Anya moaned in pleasure, her fingers tightening in Riley's hair, her thighs quivering in ecstasy.

Pulling her fingers from Anya's hot center, Riley gently eased her index finger into her asshole, prompting Anya to gasp in surprise and, she hoped, pleasure. With her finger slowly making its way into the virgin hole, Riley kissed her way up Anya's stomach. Taking her time, she caressed Anya's quivering stomach with her lips, her tongue savoring the sweat that was building on her lover's skin.

Her finger gained full entrance to Anya's ass and she let it settle there a moment, letting her get used to the feeling. Her eyes locked with Anya's as her lips wrapped around the hard pebble of her left nipple. Sucking gently, Riley began to slowly finger fuck Anya's ass.
 
No one had ever played with the pucker of her ass before and Anya squirmed under the constant attention that her lover was paying it. It was a strange sensation to have her tongue probing against the entrance only to push inside. She cried out her pleasure, panting as her hips squirmed and moved upon the cushions of the sofa. She tugged on Riley’s hair, whimpering as her fingers were pulled from her pussy.

The moment that she started to ease her finger into her asshole, Anya gasped. A hot warmth spread over her skin, making her pink folds melt all over again as Riley took her virgin hole for the first time. She felt Riley’s lips on her belly, caressing her stomach as she quivered and sighed.

The look in Riley’s eyes was intense as she fucked her ass gently with her fingers. Anya get a strangled cry as her lover’s lips wrapped around her nipple, suckling upon it in time with the thrust of her fingers.

“Riley…” Anya whimpered, her words cut off as that finger did wicked things to her. “Ohhhh…” She moaned, her thighs falling open wider as she became completely at her lover’s mercy.
 
With her finger steadily moving in and out of Anya's tight hole, Riley nipped at her left nipple. Her tongue soothed the bite, circling the nub hungrily. Moving to the right breast, Riley repeated the actions, biting the nipple before licking it eagerly.

"Cum for me, baby." She whispered, her voice husky with desire as she moved back to the left breast, her finger pushing roughly back into Anya's ass. Riley's lips traced lusty kisses over the tops of Anya's breasts before moving up to suck on the tender skin at the base of her neck.

Her finger moved faster inside Anya's puckered hole, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming back inside. She repeated the action over and over, desperate to give her lover another mind-blowing orgasm.
 
Anya whimpered as Riley kissed and nipped at her pebbled nipples. She squirmed beneath her lover’s searching fingers and she panted her pleasure out in sharp gasps and moans. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut as she felt something wonderful and frightening building deep in her belly.

Her thighs were trembling, her toes curling in the cushions of the sofa as she fought for control. Riley demanded that she cum and Anya shook her head no. It would be too painful, too pleasurable, too much. She let out a keening cry as Riley sucked at the soft skin at the base of her neck, her throat arching to allow her more access.

Then Riley’s fingers began to pound in and out of her tight hole with more force. The rhythm had her trembling, the breath caught in her lungs. She let out a scream and felt her orgasm rush over her in a suffocating wave. She shook and trembled, her pussy clenching at nothing as she bucked off the cushions.

Anya saw stars and colors behind her eyes, her fingers curling tightly in Riley’s thick hair as she pulled her lover away from her body. It was all so much…and then it was darkness.
 
Back
Top