16,000 you guys

Miles Long

Fuck victoriously!
Oh my gosh you guys, I'm almost up to 16,000 posts. What a Lit career it has been. Thanks for being here to share it with me.

o he would post 8000 posts
and he would post 8000 more
just to be the man who posts 16000 posts
then puns his way to even more.

This is like getting to see my Lit funeral without having to die first. :D

Yeah I think in honor of the deceased we would all not wear pants.

But how many are *substantial* posts? Tis easy to post zillions of one-liners per day. I'm reminded of the last (non-erotica) forum where I was active. A contest was held -- whichever member made the most posts within a time window would win a non-trivial prize. The site overflowed with crap. Yow.

We need a new metric. Words posted, maybe. Still, we should be judged by quality, not quantity. Do the volumes of McBurgers sold indicate their worthiness?

39 more posts, Mr. Long!

I am curious, is there a prize when the count hits 16 000 (aside from the pant-free zone)?

But how many are *substantial* posts? Tis easy to post zillions of one-liners per day. I'm reminded of the last (non-erotica) forum where I was active. A contest was held -- whichever member made the most posts within a time window would win a non-trivial prize. The site overflowed with crap. Yow.

We need a new metric. Words posted, maybe. Still, we should be judged by quality, not quantity. Do the volumes of McBurgers sold indicate their worthiness?

giphy.gif

Back