Anyone for an easy chat?

aussiebear

Experienced
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Posts
62
Hey everyone, it's Thursday night here in Australia and I'm looking for an easy chat - clean or sexy I'm up for either :D

btw I'm not into arguments or put downs, just bring your smile!
 
I'm going to start a chat - feel free to jump in if anything takes your fancy!

My favourite two movies I've seen recently are Interstellar and Gone Girl.

I loved the music and the acting in Interstellar, they were awesome. I found the soundtrack and have been listening to it for the past few weeks. I also found a hilarious parody of the story on the website Editing Room. Its like a script version of the Honest Trailers you can see on youtube.

I found myself liking Amy from Gone Girl even though she is completely nuts (poor Doogy Howser!), she was so action oriented. Completely the opposite of a typical female role where the woman just stands there and the guy does all the action, it was a big reversal on gender roles. I also liked Ben Affleck, normally I don't like him in films but I thought he was perfectly cast.
 
Its been a great summer here where I live. I'm in a seaside town on the west coast of Australia. I moved her with the family a year ago after a long travelling/working stint around Australia and overseas so its great to settle down in a beautiful place. Its quiet and there's peaceful beaches. Snorkelling is a lot of fun but in the last month the jellyfish have come out to play which hasn't been fun!
 
Changing topics to kinkier areas...

I've been thinking about buying a sex toy but wondering what to get. Vibrating cock rings look interesting but I wonder how they work? There's also butt plugs that you can wear but I wonder how much more these do than just pushing on the perineum. I discovered my G spot a year or two ago and have loved using it when masturbating, I have the best orgasms with it. Are butt plugs meant to be better than that?
 
What do ladies think about a guy who cries out a lot when he comes? Is it a turn off or a turn on?

Sometimes I get so worked up that I keep groaning with each contraction. Other times I'm silent as anything.
 
Back
Top