Last chances for troubled hearts. (locked for justmethatswho)

Cal breathed heavy against her back, the smell of sex was heavy in the air, He could feel her breathing, and while he thought she might collapse to her knees, Cal was curious how much she would allow him to direct her. He honestly was not one for the master/slave or master/submissive sort of thing, the last woman he'd shared a bed with years ago was a very reciprocating lover. she'd desire to please him which would be pleasing herself, but he also found out she was crazier than a bed bug. so that whole scenario fell apart not long after it started. Andria seemed to be one to enjoy taking direction, and was a bit of an exhibitionist, well maybe a hidden one seeing as they'd left the lights off, which created a wonderfully romantic and seductive tone to the room. It also allowed them to fuck in front of the windows with little worry of who might see them. Of course, anyone who could see up to the 27th floor and could see in to observe this, was in for one hell of a show tonight. At least, that's what Cal was thinking.

Cal moved, kissed across her back to the nape of her neck and politely and devilishly called out her name. 'Andria... I want you to please stay right here.. hands on the window... Has anyone ever told you that you have a magnificent body."

Cal teased her, he talked as he touched her.each part of her body that he called out he touched, caressed with the edges of his fingers.

"I mean it Andria, you probably have no idea of this but 90% of the men in the restaurant were watching you, and... I can only gather at least a hand full of women as well." He drifted his fingers across her nipples, teasing her, "Your breasts, your nipples, begging to be sucked...taught and needy... your tight stomach.. I'm sure you watch your figure as you said.. but Andria.. your work shows..mmmm your legs..yes, your legs..." Cal stretched his fingers across her hips and down her thighs, touching the small sensitive area at the back of her calves, down to her ankles. hidden by her heels. "And your taste in shoes.. sexy. just a hint of naughtiness in the height of your heels. You must've known they'd make your legs look amazing. I can only imagine what you'd look like in a string bikini at Key West... Although I wonder, what color would you wear? Something bright? Or something subdued, say a print, If I had you to dress for one day at the beach I'd find a bright blue Brazilian cut bikini... just enough to hint of this ass..."

At the comment of her backside, Cal ran his hands across her ass, opening her up a little, kneading her ass, "Call me devilish if you will Andria, but even your tiny rosebud is beautiful." Cal didn't run his fingers into the cleft of her ass to tease her, but god damn it if the idea didn't cross his mind. All this talk about Andria's body was turning him on, which was crazy, he was getting hard by touching her... devilishly teasing her with his hands....Which finally made their way to her pussy. Slowly Cal started to tease her clit.

Standing at her side, Cal turned her head and just a little kissed her seductively and looked into her eyes. "All of you Andria.. is incredibly beautiful, and looking into your eyes knowing just a piece of the woman you are, I call your ex husband a fucking fool for leaving you. but no more talk of him..let's talk about you...What turns you on... do you like my fingers where they are...?"

Both of his hands were now between Andria's legs, two fingers slowly rubbing her clit, as two more fingers slowly slipped between the folds of her soaked pussy. bringing his fingers out of her pussy that had just been in her, he brought them to his lips, tasted her..and looked into Andria's eyes has he did so. "Delicious... tell me Andria... have you ever tasted yourself?" Cal asked... and returned his fingers back inside her. Playing with Andria, talking to her in such a such a way was totally foreign to him...but it was having an effect. it was stirring up all sorts of desires for her... his cock was rapidly growing hard again.
 
Andria was exhausted, drunk and beginning to feel her erotic state starting a decline. Though still was not close to that OMG what did I just do moment.

Still Cal was teasing her and Andria was enjoying the feeling of pleasure and being needed.

"I mean it Andria, you probably have no idea of this but 90% of the men in the restaurant were watching you, and... I can only gather at least a hand full of women as well." He drifted his fingers across her nipples, teasing her, "Your breasts, your nipples, begging to be sucked...taught and needy... your tight stomach.. I'm sure you watch your figure as you said.. but Andria.. your work shows..mmmm your legs..yes, your legs..."

"mmmm thanks Cal ... I guess then you were looking at me then too ... thinking ... desiring me .... I guess you were the lucky one. " She listened as he continued to flatter her. Why was he telling her these things she wondered, doubting the validity of his statements. "Cal .. you are amazing too .. you don't have to say those things to me."

She turned to him this time she spoke about him. "Cal ... I like your touch .. how it feels ... how it makes me feel ... you ... you are the first real man ... I have been with ... the only man to have made me feel so wanted ... so desired ... feel so good." She smiled shyly.

"And your taste in shoes.. sexy. just a hint of naughtiness in the height of your heels. You must've known they'd make your legs look amazing. I can only imagine what you'd look like in a string bikini at Key West... Although I wonder, what color would you wear? Something bright? Or something subdued, say a print, If I had you to dress for one day at the beach I'd find a bright blue Brazilian cut bikini... just enough to hint of this ass..."

"My friend picked out the shoes .... I would have been more reasonable ... yet ... I like the heels ... how it makes me feel." Adria confesses, though she had not a clue how good she looked in the heels, how sexy she looked now wearing only the heels. "I guess my friend was right to pick these for me ...."

He then mentions a bikini .. giving Andria some hope beyond tonight. "Oh are you proposing a second date ... then you pick a date ... I will be there .... send me the bikini of your choice and I will wear it for you ... then come find me on the beach .. reading my trashy novel .. knowing you are there watching me .... hiding my glances behind my sunglasses .... dreaming of the moment you find me and my fat ass." Andria teased.

"Call me devilish if you will Andria, but even your tiny rosebud is beautiful."

As she felt his touch her cheeks tightened and she pulled away. "Cal .. you are being wierd." She said, though did nothing beyond that, knowing she was sexually naive.

"All of you Andria.. is incredibly beautiful, and looking into your eyes knowing just a piece of the woman you are, I call your ex husband a fucking fool for leaving you. but no more talk of him..let's talk about you...What turns you on... do you like my fingers where they are...?"

Andria simply looked to him, her eyes glassy, unable to speak, she bit her lip and nodded her approval that she liked how his fingers teased, her ... frove her wild ... the pleasure was tremendous. She felt him pull away. "Moaning softly "don't stop"

"Delicious... tell me Andria... have you ever tasted yourself?"

She looked at him, watching him taste her juices, then compimenting her. Looking at him with lust she shook her head no ... her lips parted as if inviting his offering.
 
He watched her eyes... as Andria nodded her head yes parting her lips Cal slipped his fingers deep in her pussy sure to illicit a response. He glided the fingers of his opposite hand across her clit and kissed her shoulder, bringing two fingers up, showing them to her.

In the light of the city, his fingers glicened in the light, he brought his fingers nearly an inch from her lips then crashed his lips to hers trapping his fingers between them. Cal tasted her, god damn did he... this evening was possibly the most erotic experience he'd ever had. The sheer electric connection between the two of them was sending his senses to the moon.

As his lips danced against Andria's he subtly pulled her away from the window and started looking around the darkened hotel room, finding the door to her bathroom Cal nudged it open and brought her in, leading Andria by the hand. He sealed her lips with one finger to them as if to say "no need to say anything" his eyes expressed honest and true feelings that he hoped would inspire her to continue to trust him.

The sight in mirror that stretched the length of the counter was an erotic one, Cal leading Andra into the bathroom his fully erect cock pointing the way as if it was a weapon he was about to impale someone with. The impaling being Andria. With the door wide open, the city lights drifted into the bathroom and dimly lit them. Otherwise they were shrouded in shadows. The erotic view of the two of them completely naked, save for Andria's heels was incredibly erotic. it made Cal's cock jump. Part of him wanted to gather her in his hands and hold the exotic beautiy in his arms, another part of him wanted to put her hands on the counter and ravage her again. But they needed a breather.

Taking a hand towel from off a rack, he soaked it in the sink, the warm water wetting it down, he wrung it out then folded it. He also grabbed two of the glasses next to the sink and filled them with water, handing one to Andria. Only when she had a glass of water in hand did he break his silence, pecked her lips with a kiss and spoke. "I made a mess on your butt, which I'm pretty sure you'd prefer I clean up."

Standing behind Andria he wiped her down, starting at the small of her back he trailed where his dried cum had ended up, splashed across her ass, the small of her back and eventually down the crack of her ass since Call had lead her in there. He was enjoying this, touching her body in ways that no other man had, the fact that she was letting him was amazing... It was when he stood up and was standing behind Andria that he knew he had to have her again.. and soon.

Nodding back to her bedroom, Cal lead the way and said. "I can see why you chose the 27th, the view 'is' indeed amazing. But... can I ask you something Andria, you tell me you've been with only one, but did he ever let you control, or even lead your encounters a few times? Or was it just 3 'G's' and that's it? Was there ever... a position you wanted to try?"

Cal of course was referring to the ominous 3 'G's' of 'Get in, Get off, Get out" And he hoped her ex had more class to at least let her be the one to lead and choose their positions on occasion, but something told him that no.. her ex always made that decision. Cal wanted to know the truth, but he was afraid to hear the answer.
 
Andria did not want Cal to stop using his finger on her sex, then she saw the glistneing fingers before her, soon she was tasting herself, a taste never experienced, so wrong, yet right. The two kissed, erotic with passion, then he stopped. Guided her to the bathroom, she wondered what he had in mind, yet never questioned him. Soon he was bathing her, the warm wet towel cleaning his residue. The warm towel, leaving her skin wet and cooling quickly.

She watched him, in the mirror as he tended to her. It was unreal, near impossible to believe that the woman in the mirror was her .. Alexandria .. a woman who had never done anything remotely close to this. Try as she might it was still as if it was not really happening and only a dream.

"I made a mess on your butt, which I'm pretty sure you'd prefer I clean up."

"It's ok." She said as if it was something she should say to him.

As she looked, she saw in the shadows, his stiffness again yearning to please her. She wanted to feel it again .. this night .. if not more.

"I can see why you chose the 27th, the view 'is' indeed amazing. But... can I ask you something Andria, you tell me you've been with only one, but did he ever let you control, or even lead your encounters a few times? Or was it just 3 'G's' and that's it? Was there ever... a position you wanted to try?"

The view is more than amazing ... it is unforgettable." She smiled to him, moving close enough that her thigh touched his hard rod. "Go ahead ... ask me what ever you like Cal." She paused hearing his question. "I never led .. at all ... is that ok. I guess sex was never like long ... I just did it cuz I was suppose to." She began to doubt herself. "Are you asking me ... " Her mind raced ... though she did not want to seam that kinky or wierd to him as she thought of different ideas. She smiled to Cal and asked. "Will you lay down on the bed for me?" She looked, the bed still made perfect from the daily housekeeping, though it would not be much longer.

Andria stood ... looking over him .. she was nervous she may disappoint him. "I was never good at sex ... or sucking a cock ... I never have ... " She confessed. "But I want to ... for you .. before the night ends." She lifted her leg and was soon straddling her lover. Slowly she reached down, gripping his cock as she eased down and began to rock upon him. "I am not going to be very good ... but if you like I will try." She looked upon him, rocking upon him. "Be honest with me Cal .... how may have lovers have you had." She rocked upon him, slowly grinding herself upon his rod.
 

"Will you lay down on the bed for me?"


kissing Andria lightly, Cal looked over at the bed and started walking toward it. Just as he was about to put his left knee upon the bed he spoke softly. "Andria, don't be so hard on yourself. The 'hard' part is my responsibility." The joke was juvenile for sure, but he playfully rolled his eyes and followed his comment by taking her hand in his and kissing it, Slowly he placed it on his cock. Her soft hand electrified his skin, made him need her more with every breath he took. When he moved, Andria stayed where she was and he immediately missed her touching his manhood. Now on his knees on the bed, he turned and looked at Andria, once again trying to reassure her.

"I know you're nervous, but try not to be. There's nothing to be nervous about. No expectations, remember?" To make his point, welcomed her on to the bed, taking one of her hands in his as Andria put one leg over his waist straddling him. in her hand guiding his manhood where she wanted it.

Laying his head back on the pillows he looked up at her, his hands reaching out to her, putting his hands on her waist he was harder than ever. As Andria slipped him inside her, Cal he gave a satisfied groan feeling the head of his cock slowly push through her entrance, and into the deep warmth of her pussy. Cal wanted to help, and at first, he slowly moving his hips to meet hers. but he remembered, he'd asked her what position 'she' wanted, and it was only right that Andria was allowed to control their pace. So as to let Andria put her weight on him, Cal pulled her hands to his chest and let her ride him, choosing the rhythm of their second coupling. God damn was she beautiful. And at her question, regarding the number of partners, Cal quickly replied.

"I can tell you that I have not been with many, though I won't divulge more than that. I kiss, and I kiss a lot, but I don't kiss and tell. With me, I don't want you to feel like you are having to measure against who I've been with. That's not fair to you and it doesn't matter. what matters is 'we' are here."

To accentuate his point, Cal took her right hand and kissed the palm of it against his lips, then began to truly buck against her hips. This position was driving him nuts, a growing part of him wanted to pull her down on him and wrap his arms around her, hold her tight and fuck deep into her, but for now, he wanted Andria to feel in control, let her be the one to direct what they were doing instead of being told what to do. He'd reply to her comment about going down on him later, hell, if he could he might convince her to let him go down on her while she did the same. But for now, he wanted Andria to enjoy this...

"You are beautiful Andria...yes you are..."

Cal slowly groaned out, he could feel his cock begin to stir...but he'd hold off... it was of great importance that Andria cum before he did.
 
Andria was rocking upon his cock impaled deep in her sex. She had never straddled a man before, it gave her a sense of control. She could rock herself to the verge and then down, preserving the moment of climax. She did this several times as Cal continued to flatter her with kisses and words of admiration. Adria though remained silent, with the exception of some pleasurable groans.

She worked continuing to rock upon him, hoping to orgasm in unison. Though it had to be clear as her body, tensed, her legs clamped upon his body, she was getting close, soon it was too much. "oh ... oh ...o ...ooooo ...oooooooooooo." She again felt the walls of her pussy clamp upon his cock, her finger nails, painted perfectly, inadvertly left marks upon her lovers chest as she gripped his flesh as she was lost in her orgasm. Her eyes wide open though she saw nothing, as her eyes rolled back in her head. She was lost, only her pleasure consumed her, for a moment in time that is all she was or felt.

Slowly, she eased, her body relaxing, she began to again watch Cal as she rocked. "that felt oh so good .... " Though as she looked at him she wondered if he too had climaxed. Which as good as that would be ... would not be good for Andria.

She smiled down upon him, feeling her eurphoic pleasure. "You are still hard ... it feels good ... I want to .. but we shouldn't." She smiled not wanting to confess she was not on any type of birth control. Slowly she eased from him. "I should at least do something for you. " She kneeled beside him as she bent forward her ass was in the air, as her lips moved to his still hard cock her lips parted, she kissed him slowly then slowly drew him into her mouth not having a clue what to do, she bobbed her head, once having to let him free as she coughed.
 
The sight of Andria bouncing on his cock was in a word... Amazing. Watching as Andria enjoyed riding him, seeing the expressions of extacy wash across her face was enticing, and highly erotic. If he had any intention of seeing her again, Cal would suggest that she tie him to the bed using silk scarves, he'd never done that before, but he thought the role reversal might due her self confidence some good in the bedroom. To know that she could drive the experience might empower her? mmm the thought was fleeting, and when he could sense by the tightening of her thighs that she was about to cum. Cal let her dig in and helped her give in to her own orgasm. His hands lightly went to hers on is chest, the pain, light and well encouraging that she truly was giving herself over to how she felt.

When Andria came down from the crest of her orgasm, Cal pressed up into her making sure that she soaked him good with her juices, and he squeezed her hands, "Do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now. You have a certain glow about you, and Andria, when you cum... you are so expressive..."

Cal knew he hadn't cum, tried not to because of the same reason she didn't want to, he didn't want her getting pregnant. But when she slowly got off him, moving to put him in her mouth the expressions on his own face changed. Cal looked down across his sweat soaked body and anticipated Andria taking him in her mouth. Her hot breath against his skin lit him on fire, and the moment her lips touched the head of his cock he groaned audibly in total satisfaction...

"GOD yes..... Andria....That's it... use your tongue... you don't have to swallow me...yes... fuck yes..."

Cal's hands drifted to her shoulders, and moved into her hair, he'd had to stop looking down into her eyes as he knew he'd cum nearly instantly. So warm was the feeling of her mouth. Dam did he want to pull her up and fuck her again, bury his cock deep in her womb and soak her insides..Instead, when he could no longer hold back and he could feel his own orgasm coming, Cal slipped his hands into her hair, pulling it back away from her face so he could see what she was doing, he wasn't rough, but he did hold her head. just a few moments before he started cumming he moaned out.

"I'm... I'm... don't stop don't stop.....ah...AH..........." Cal's back arched as he threw his head back and his body stiffened. He came, and soaked the inside of her mouth with his seed...

Completely spent now he let Andria do as we wanted, swallow or no, it was her preference, he closed his eyes for a moment and when her mouth left his cock he called her up to him...

"You...you... were amazing..."

Holding Andria in his arms he brushed her sweat soaked hair away from her face and kissed her warmly. He had other thoughts that meandered through his mind but he dare not say them. and he didn't... What mattered was that they were here. Now.
 
Andria had not a real clue as to what she was doing, though from Cal's reaction she was doing well, quite well, though she did not think she was. As her mouth bobbed upon Cal's hard cock she felt his hands upon her head urging her along.

"GOD yes..... Andria....That's it... use your tongue... you don't have to swallow me...yes... fuck yes..."

She felt the cock flex, encouraging her as she was naive to what that signaled, Adria continued, trying to take him complete, yet unable to do so. She was so concentrated on her actions she did not here Cal and his warning. At first she did not feel the cum, not until she tasted the sweet saltiness of Cal's seed. She froze, though that did not stop his cock from pumping, she wanted to pull back, but felt his hands upon her, her eyes looked up to him in fear. She was stoic, her lips pursed about his cock, what should she do. The moment brought her back to high school, the girl talk, which girls sucked cocks which ones did not, which ones swallowed which ones did not. Only the bad girls swallowed was the talk. Though in high school Anria had never thought of doing something this gross, yet tonight she had, not only done so, but willingly done so. She did so to please her lover, the feeling of giving pleasure was real, the idea he lusted for her so much he was hard made her feel something. This night was of passion ... being wanted ... desired by a lover and a lover wanting to please.

Finally, she looked at him, closing her eyes a bit embarrassed she did. He had to notice she could no longer hold his seed in her lips, she began to slide back then stopped, as she swallowed it had to be obvious to Cal she had done so. She feared the seed dripping from her lips, so that as she moved to realease him she continued to wrap her lips upon him, which only caused her lips to glisten as she set him free. She again swallowed, and wanted to wipe her lips, she almost did with her arm .. then maybe the sheet, then she settled to use her tongue.

She looked at him thinking how he must view her as some slut, that she had lied of her inexperience, no girl like her would ever take a stranger to her room in a strange town and let him fuck her. She wanted to apolagize, she must have disappointed him, even as he praised her.

"You...you... were amazing..."

"You don't have to say that ... you know." Andria replied, afterall he had already gotten the girl. "Please ... don't say anything."

Anria laid on the bed, though next to him, not touching him. She closed her eyes feeling alone, wondering if he would simply leave now, wondering what had she done, what had she done, why now did she feel so wrong, what minutes ago had felt so right.
 
Cal could feel her reluctance, had he pushed too far? maybe he should have cum on her chest? or on her stomach? He refused to let Andria collapse in on herself if she was now regretting tonight. Sure there was going to be some regret, maybe over drinking too much, but it was his responsibility as the other half to make sure she was ok. She'd given him so much pleasure, he was experiencing the wonderful after glow of a passionate, and tantilizing evening.. Indeed Cal was smiling from ear to ear, and if it wasn't on his face he was smiling inside. But Andria wasn't, and he had to fix that.

Refusing to let her feel alone, Cal spooned behind her, wrapping his arms around her, softly whispering into her ear.

"Alexandria..." he called to her, brushing a few strands of hair away from her face..."I said it because I know it's true...I wanted to say it, and you deserved to hear how amazing you are, I'm lucky to be here, You... are an incredible woman, a passionate lover, and I need you to hear that..."

Cal's words came from the heart. he knew, just as she'd said this was the first time she'd given herself over in such a way to her own desires, her own fantasies. She had to know how special she was, how incredible tonight was.

As he laid there with her, he slowly pulled the comforter over both of them and curled in behind her. His hands finding her taught stomach, and while he wanted to ask her questions, draw her out and get her to talk he also didn't want to press. He was terrible at the whole relationship thing of sensing how someone is feeling at such a moment, but what he did know, was leaving her now would damage her further than had already been done, and she'd regret what she'd done more than anything..

He held her like that, urging her with his mind.. and eventually his voice.. 'Talk to me beautiful..."
 
Andria laid still ... feeling guilt for her actions ... doubts in what she had done. As perfect as this moment was and she did not want it to end, she knew it would. She would return to her home and Cal would be off to wherever he was to go. As perfect as the night had turned, it was soon to end.

Andria heard him speak yet remained silent. She had no words at the moment that could help. His flattering though flattering, she wondered if he was saying only what she wanted to hear.

"Alexandria..." he called to her, brushing a few strands of hair away from her face..."I said it because I know it's true...I wanted to say it, and you deserved to hear how amazing you are, I'm lucky to be here, You... are an incredible woman, a passionate lover, and I need you to hear that..."

"Thanks" she responded in a less than half hearted tone.

Finally she turned to her side, with her back to him. Not to say go away or leave her alone. Andria was inviting him to pull her close ... to hold her as if she meant more than the last few hours to him. Her ex had never cuddled after sex, she hoped he was different. She wanted to fall asleep in her lovers arms ... even if the night was so wrong and would end .. for a moment it could be perfect.

'Talk to me beautiful..."

She was silent for several minutes, then she broke the silence, she knew what she wanted yet was not about to test him. She kept her desires deep inside. Right now she simply wanted to feel him close to her.

"Just hold me." She whispered.
 
"Just hold me."

There was something about hearing those words that effected him, Cal cared, he did, and so, after hearing her speak in a voice barely above a whisper, he shifted himself just a little as he could feel an urgency to fulfill her request.

Surely Cal's body was touching Andria's where ever his body met hers, only now it felt like he needed to get closer, How that might happen was impossible, but he tried to make sure he held her close, not so much that he'd smother her, but enough where there was no doubt in his intent. What more he could do to reassure Andria he was not about to treat her horribly, he wasn't sure, but this small measure of comforting her, he hoped would be a step in the right direction.

Cal didn't speak, he simply held her as close as she'd let him, occasionally kissing the back of her neck or her shoulder but not doing anything more than trying to be there for her.
 
Last edited:
Being held after sex was something that Anria had always wanted and this was the first time she had been. Still her mind wandered, reality was setting in. There was comfort in feeling herself snuggled into her lover. Over time she fell asleep in his arms.

....


The beating sun was bright as finally Alexandria awoke, her head pounding, her stomach was turning in a bad way, her mouth was dry with a salty taste, as she stretched her foot caught in the sheets. Still she had not realized it was inevitable she was going to miss her flight. As she wiped her eyes it was clear she still had her makeup from the night prior.

That night, so unreal, so passionate, it had to be simply a dream, that was the only answer she could justify, those things did not happen to her, nor was she that type of woman. Though as she shifted, the soft sheets reminded her she was not wearing anything .... well but for her heels. Her long brunette hair clouded her vision. She stretched, her body ached, along with her throbbing head and stomach.

As she wiped the hair from her face, she saw the shadow of stains on the otherwise floor to ceiling window. "No ... no no no I didn't." She closed her eyes, her mind filling with the erotic scene, recalling her indiscretions, being pushed against the window as .... as she was ... "What did I do? No I didn't ... just a dream" There was panic in her voice, she sat up in the bed, the sheet fell free, she closed her eyes, rubbing her head. Her eyes squinting she could see her outfit and lingerie from the previous night strewn about.

Tears filled her yes, the smell of sex filled the room. She jumped from the bed, falling to the floor in the tall heels. Strugging she took the heels off and cast then across the room. "you are so dumb Alexandria." Tears filled her eyes, her voice cracked.

Finally she saw the clock it was 11:44am, her flight left in one minute. She grabbed her phone turning it on as she stormed to the bathroom, turned on the shower. Then called the airline to reschedule her flight, deciding to pay on her own card rather than the business card so she would not need to explain.

In the shower she soaked, hoping to wash the night away, wash away the guilt, tried to recall if he had cum inside of her. Eventually she calmed down. Upon finishing her shower, she dried herself and her hair, pulling it into a pony tail, she applied no makeup. She shoved her clothes into her suitcase, settling on leggings and sweatshirt to wear.

She looked about the room for a sign of him, that man from the night, Cal was his name. That bastard, he had been everything he said he was not, he did not care for her, he simply wanted to fuck Alexandria. Or at least that was her reasoning.
 
Cal did indeed doze off, it was a comfortable feeling having Andria in his arms, listening to the sounds of her breathing, holding her as he did his manhood growing just behind her.

"Oh for the love of ..." Cal thought, there was a limit to his own hornball attitude, he'd need to tamp it down and remember why he was here. Turning he looked at the clock on the nightstand and realized what time it was. Shaking his head he slept longer than he'd intended. He had a meeting this morning at 8 and he couldn't be late for it.

So, in getting up and out of bed he was quiet about it, moved about the room gathered his clothes and started getting dressed, As he was leaving the room he looked everywhere, No trace of anything, and the room service would wipe his prints. Sitting at the edge of the bed he wanted to crawl back in it, wake up with Andria and plot a days adventure. Maybe a museum visit, or having lunch by the river. He could think of a thousand things he'd like to do, including taking her heels off and... waking her up in a way good and proper from a lover... The thought of licking her pussy till she woke up was mmm erotic, but he checked his watch and realized he was running out of time.

Cal left the room, let the door quietly close behind him and latch. looking both ways down the corridor he took the elevator to the lobby. Leaving he looked at his phone and found her number first thing. He dialed it, knowing that he'd glanced at her phone and it was still on silent from last night. Letting it ring, Cal heard her voice, his heart dropped a bit knowing he could go right back up there and knock on the door till she woke up and make something of himself. No.... he couldn't.

Instead, he left a passionate voicemail.

"Andria, I'm sure when you finally get this you might very well be angry with me for leaving without saying goodbye. Unfortunately, I have a business meeting this morning and my client isn't one to wait, and won't accept cancellation on short notice. You need to know that you are special, and with a heavy heart, I had to leave this morning, knowing how very much I would leave the impression that I was much like so many you've closed yourself off from. I ask only that you accept my apology for leaving this morning, and please know I thank you for having dinner with me last night. Just as I was trying to help you, you helped me in more ways than I can ever possibly say. The world today is so much brighter for me knowing that you are in it. Please know that all of us on this little blue blob is better off with you in it, seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, and having you near. My only hope is that, if fortune allows, I'd like to see you again. I'm not sure where, but if you'll allow me I'll keep in touch, I'd like to. Anyway, thank you for sharing a wonderful evening with me. Till I see you again."

Cal hung up, slipping his phone into his jacket pocket and approached the front desk and had a short conversation with them. The Desk attendant was an older man, who seemed to be in his 50's graying hair with a well-kept mustache smiled, nodded and agreed that he'd have something appropriate for Ms. Marquez when she left. Tipping the man well, Cal gave him what money (cash) he felt would cover the expenses, to which they shared a nod of agreement. Leaving, Cal waved a cab and headed to his apartment, he had maybe 2 hours to get cleaned up. Putting himself back in business mode, his smile disappeared, replaced by a look of determination.
 
Alexandria had showered, her tears dried up from crying too much. She felt terrible for what she had done. Drying herself she wrapped herself in a robe to finish picking up, simply throwing things into her suitcase with little regard. Even the heels, though she nearly left the shoes and outfit from the night prior behind.

She dressed in leggings and an oversized sweatshirt that she usually wore to bed.
Alexandria

Finally she picked up her phone, turning it on, she did not bother to look closely at it, trying to avoid more pain from the night prior. Gathering her things she lugged her suitcase from her room and to the lobby by herself, standing in line to checkout.

At the counter she handed her room key to the clerk.

"Ah yes, Miss Marquez, a sweet gentleman left something for you." He was gone for a short time and returned with a single red rose. "This is for you dear ... also he has arranged for you a limo to your destination if you like. Everything has been take care of Miss Marquez"

Andria stood, silent, part of her wanting to shun the gifts. Breaking the silence she asked. "Do you mind if I keep the key." (ok a bit corny but it fits)

The bellman helped her with her bag to the limo. The airport was about 40 minutes away and she sat in silence contemplating her life, mostly the last 24 hours. As terrible as she felt part of her wanted to feel it again, that night, the sweet love. Finally she opened her phone and played the message he had left her.

"Andria, I'm sure when you finally get this you might very well be angry with me for leaving without saying goodbye. Unfortunately, I have a business meeting this morning and my client isn't one to wait, and won't accept cancellation on short notice. You need to know that you are special, and with a heavy heart, I had to leave this morning, knowing how very much I would leave the impression that I was much like so many you've closed yourself off from. I ask only that you accept my apology for leaving this morning, and please know I thank you for having dinner with me last night. Just as I was trying to help you, you helped me in more ways than I can ever possibly say. The world today is so much brighter for me knowing that you are in it. Please know that all of us on this little blue blob is better off with you in it, seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, and having you near. My only hope is that, if fortune allows, I'd like to see you again. I'm not sure where, but if you'll allow me I'll keep in touch, I'd like to. Anyway, thank you for sharing a wonderful evening with me. Till I see you again."

Tears again filled her eyes, she had not even realized the limo had arrived. The driver gave her a bit more time.

'''''

The thought of Cal had not left her mind, though she did speak or communicate with him as she tried to piece things together.

17 days later she sent him a simple text.

"Hi .... when will I see you again?"
 
Last edited:
His morning meeting hadn't lasted much more than an hour, when he was done with it, Cal returned back to the rented apartment and started to review the same schematics that he'd been looking over yesterday. As he remembered the events of last night, a smile came over his face. Looking out at the city he could only imagine sharing this view or one like it with Andria. Standing there looking over the city he thought back to fucking her with her hands against the window and could feel a stirl in his body from the memory.

Cal took one last look out the window and remembered his own moto "Keep nothing you can't drop in 60 seconds or less if you see the heat coming around the corner."

"And look were it's gotten you Cal..." On the upside of his 20's looking at 30 in the face, Cal looked at last night, and at his friends Wes and Neil. realizing that he was alone now more than ever. Before last night it was the discipline, the need alone would keep him safe. but staring at retirement in the face, a 10 million dollar payday that would set him up for life. But who would he enjoy it with? This sort of thing was a distraction and he had to get it out of his head. As if on queue, his phone rang, it was Neil.

"Hey thought I gave you gents two days off before we start looking at the rest of it again. what's up?" Cal replied, with his normal casual talk he could hear Neil ready to give him a rash of shit right back.

"Yea... Hey.. I'm going over the maps, and something doesn't look right, you got time to meet? "

Cal had always known Neil to be more than a little suspicious of everyone, so when he said something like this, he knew to listen.

"Yea.. Hyde park Diner, twenty minutes..."

Immediately Cal went to the small closet safe he'd bought a weeks ago they'd arrived, unlocked it and armed himself. "Better to have and not need than need nad not have." Cal thought. Immediately he grabbed what few items he needed, threw them in a back pack, along with his passport and left.

What followed after his meeting with Neil at the Hyde Park Diner morphed into 10 of the most exhilerating and stressful days of his life. Cal had always pictured himself as a kind of modern day Robin Hood. Steal from the rich, give to the poor (in this case himself). It had also grown to be a bit of a challenge, the higher the risk the bigger the rush, and it wasn't like people had tried to double cross him before. But this... this was different. He'd grown to the skill level where he didn't take just any job. This one was supposed to be stealing from a client compeditor, set him back a few years in investments and security files. But when he found out the financier who was paying for this whole thing was a home grown terrorist, and was going to double cross Cal and his team then blow up a mass transit hub, Cal talked to Neil and Wes about what they should do.


They did something that would normally mean career suicide, they called the FBI. You'd think they'd take him down too, but as it turns out, the feds actually are appreciative when someone finds home grown terrorists they hadn't known about. Cal didn't exactly tell them everything, and at the end of the day, Cal, Wes and Neil ended up walking away with 80 million.. At least with the agreement that they wouldn't take another case on US soil the agents buried their involvment in the case. 80 million was more than adaquite exchange for the lives of millions of people. For the first time in years, Cal slept well, knowing that he wasn't going to be on the run in the morning.

When all was said and done Cal was standing fourth in line at the departure counter for United. All trails had lead to this, he was retired, ally came up for air it had been almost 3 weeks since he'd seen Andria, and with his new found freedom it was time to share it with someone. But he had to 'tease' her just the right amount.

searching the internet on his phone, Cal found the right picture photo and sent it.

The picture was sent with the under title, "Not Wine...but they sure look like they need company..

When Cal recieved a reply text, a few days later from Andria "Hi .... when will I see you again?"

Cal replied with another photo, attached. Hoping that she might know where to meet him.

"She looks pretty in this, but I'm damn sure you'd look a thousand times better.


If you can find time for a vacation, let me know when.... and I'll book reservations. Looking forward to seeing you in 'it' and... maybe those heels of yours again."

Cal hit the send button, and smiled..."Those heels... mmm"
 
Last edited:
Alexandria's life was beginning to settle back into a normal flow. She had quit crying everyday as she regretted what happened that night. The event as she thought of it caused her to search her soul, trying to find a comfortable place. She had battled between the right and wrong, the desire, the excitement and debauchery, all those battles in her mind. In the beginning it was not even a contest as it had been wrong Wrong WRONG WRONG. Yet as time passed she searched her soul, the evening had hurt no one. Well she did not think Cal had been hurt by the night. Her own pain was self inficted regret, well that and the hangover and well other pains from contortion.

Still she wavered upon pushing for more. It was near impossible to for Alexandria to escape the thoughts of that night. She had put herself to sleep on more than one night to those thoughts. Yet thoughts were ok right. Unless, well God knows thoughts, yet in the overall picture a woman enjoying sex with a stranger is probably not a big concern of God.

She wanted to feel it again ... even having going out a night or two, though she went home alone. She did not want any ... any man ... for sex ... she wanted more. She wanted what her and Cal had. Maybe in her mind the night was so much better than it really was. OK if was fucking awesome, she laughed to herself.

Sex, Alexandria, had discovered she enjoyed sex. Well she enjoyed good sex, she had only had good sex that one night with Cal. Her other lover did not compare. That night with Cal was even better than the love scenes in the books she read.

It was late as she sat alone in her apartment, scanning Netfilx for some video she had never seen when she picked up her phone, browsing shopping sights she ordered it. It was the blue bikini, not her style, way too revealing, men would stare at her, her mother would blush, it was so not her. Yet for that day if it were ever to happen, the bikini would be perfect ... or at least she hoped Cal would think so.

After the order she typed in a message to him. She only messaged him once since that night. Though she thought of him constantly.

"hey guy ... guess who bought ... a blue bikini and a book. hope to see ya again." She hit send and immeiately wished she could pull it back.

Closing her eyes she mumbled to herself. "stupid stupid stupid ......."
 
Cal had sent the text back to Andria and had waited a few days for her response, It was getting on in the evening and after strolling through Quincy's Market, he'd strolled through for about the 3rd time that night looking for souvenir shirts for the twins when his phone vibrated in his pants pocket. Picking it up and staring at the phone message, he gave a wry grin at his phone and was tempted to call Andria and get more details. Instead, he replied,

"Great, looking forward to seeing it on you, I'm sure the color will look amazing against your skin. I'm going to send you itinerary for the trip, but I don't have your email. Email me at burnettc@vintagea.org and I'll reply with an email. You,'ll need a week off... Think you can manage that?? :)... Maybe start with a 3 day weekend. If I'm boring you to death or not as interesting as your romance novel I won't keep ya.. No Expectations. Right? :)

He'd stepped up to a vendor who was selling stuffed crabs and lobsters, he saw a one with a crab on it, with the title "Don't be Crabby" the other with a smiling lobster titled "Make it snappy!" picking what he thought were the right sizes he spotted a Tommy Bahama Hat with a thick black band around the rim. Trying it on, and looking the mirror he liked the look, but thought he'd be better suited for a warmer climate.

Staring at his phone for another minute he waited for Andria to reply with email, and thought to reply again, "Oh, and you might want to bring a couple pairs of flip flops. in case you blow one out on a pop top. :)"

"Now.... what should I get Andria..." looking at his watch and thinking of what businesses might be open at this time of night, he pulled up the share ride app on his phone and waited for a ride. Things... were looking up.
 
I arrived in Key West last night, alone. Since the text I had prepared myself for him not coming, yet I had already bought the ticket and booked my room. I had done so that I could not decide to back out. So here I was. Cal had neither confirmed or denied he would come. Maybe it was me, of course it was.

It was always me ... or at least that is how I had thought. Thankfully my hotel was a good location as I had gone out alone and returned alone to my room. Still I had drank a bit much and woke a bit slowly though it was still before 8am. I dressed, in a bikini I should never wear in public, but today I would. Why, for him of course. That man .. the one I desired ... the one I wanted .. the man who I lusted for.

...

The beach was empty except for a couple old beach combers who seemed to enjoy the view I provided. I set my seat in the sand, but first I took a couple pictures of myself and typed in a text message to him.

"Here I am waiting for a man I do not know if he will come. Look for the lonely girl on the beach on the ocean side ... you know .. the island we talked of.

Oops it is purple

Hope you find me.


I could have written a navel, yet I decided to keep it simple. I sat down with my erotic novel to draw my thoughts from him.
 
Cal had rented a small two bedroom bungalow within two blocks of Duval Street, the place was in a word, Paradise. It had that sort of private yet cozy feel to it. A beachy sort of atmosphere with a massive swordfish up on one wall with an old Captain's Wheel on another. He could tell the place had been a vacation home for years, well, a vacation home for others.The place was cozy, and if he'd been there with someone else it would have been fantastic which was pretty much the plan. Right now though he was by himself, well at least for the moment. He'd spent the last week getting the lay of the land, Key West was actually a pretty small place comparatively, he'd flown in from Miami, which made more sense because he was traveling lightly, and at the moment he was sitting on the porch looking out at tourists much like himself, who were enjoying the warm sun. wearing the appropriate beach wear. All of this was good. the fact that he wasn't running anymore, the fact that he wasn't looking over his shoulder anymore. But old habits died hard, he still carried, a small P365 was tucked into his waistband, just behind his right hip bone. Honestly, he'd carried a gun every night of his life save for the one he'd met Andria. If he got to be with her again, he worried she'd freak out, but that was a bridge they'd cross much later.

Regarding Andria, he knew she'd accepted his email, and knew she'd probably make it down to Key West when he'd asked her to, but something told him she was probably so weary of men that she couldn't trust him to set up things for her stay down here. So, he was at the mercy of waiting to hear from her. He hadn't gotten a message in the two days he'd been down here, yet something in his gut told him not to worry. She'd make her way down and contact him. Cal took a long sip from his iced coffee, the condensation of the heat and the cold water left a defined ring on the white plastic table next to his lounge chair and as he looked to wipe it up, he watched his phone vibrate.

"Here I am waiting for a man I do not know if he will come. Look for the lonely girl on the beach on the ocean side ... you know .. the island we talked of.

Oops it is purple

Hope you find me.


Cal looked at his phone and the picture nearly dropping his phone. Looking at the message she wrote, and the accompanying pictures he looked at the background and was pretty damn sure where to find her. All the clues on where to find her right within his hands.

While he could have written her back, he could have quickly sent her some ridiculous emoji but he thought better of it. Instead, Cal grabbed the keys to the scooter he'd rented, which came with the bungalow and headed to the east side of the island, There were two beaches, Smathers and Higgs, and comparitively on one of the pictures, she'd photographed a house in the background. To be sure Cal didn't miss her, he'd have to check both, but Andria did give him a clue as to how to find her. A scorching purple bikini.

As he rode past Higgs beach first, it was mostly deserted, a couple of retirees were walking it with sandles in hand, besides that, nobody else was to be seen so he moved on to Smathers. Quickly pulling over and easily finding a parking spot for the scooter, Cal turned off the ignition and set it up. He could feel his heart rate jump in the anticipation of seeing her again. Walking about 20 feet through the tall bushes on a sandy foot path, he made his way to the beach. the view was amazing, as it always was at that time in the morning. Glancing left, then right he could see a handful of people. Looking at the photo she'd sent with the house behind her, he found it, then found her... Sitting on a lounge chair a collapsed umbrella just nearby he could admire her long tone legs, the familiar glasses she'd wore that day she walked into his life. With purpose, Cal walked to her, his sandals in one hand as his feet tracked through the cool white sand.

Wearing khaki shorts, a soft whilte linen button up shirt and a Tommy Bahama hat, he slipped his sunglasses off and tucked then onto his shirt. Looking at the cover of her trashy novel it had two lovers on the cover, and while he couldn't make out the name, as it hid beneath her fingers, he knew it was something romantic, yet trashy.

With a bit of a grin on his face, he got closer, cast shade over her book and blocked the sun. With a slight struggle at first, Cal spoke,

"Hello, Lonely girl... This spot taken?"
 
Alexandria had played this day through her mind a million times. Though some continued the perfect ending, most prepared her for the most likely result. As his texts became further apart she began to doubt he felt the same for her as she had for him. Her mind wandered as she laid there, since that night she had tried again to let go, though never got beyond talking with a man. There was nothing more there, she could not put herself out like she had that night.

The chapters clipped away and she was nearly to the final chapter to tie it all together. The fun was now high in the sky, any morning chill had long faded, the beach had filled with some others but not many, as the beaches of Key West where hardly the white sand beaches of St Pete.

She closed her eyes, hoping to drift away, to rid herself of the feeling of being the fool.

"Hello, Lonely girl... This spot taken?"

She heard the first letter of the first word he spoke, she knew it was Cal, in an instant she was in his arms her legs wrapped around his waist. If one would ask she would not have a clue as to how she ended up there so quickly, though looking down, her drink now laid in the sand, dribbling drops of refreshment into the dry beach, her book had flown about 8 feet away as if she had thrown it.

Her lips found his finding that perfect union she craved as she held him tight, her legs around him and her lips upon his.

Finally she broke the kiss, her eyes filled with tears of joy she whispered. "I did not think I would see you again." She laid her head upon his shoulder as in this moment of time her world was perfect.
 
For half a second, Cal thought he'd fall over into the sand, but as he felt Andria's legs wrap around his waist, her lips crash against his own, he let her melt into him. Widening his stance he welcomed the weight of her in his arms.

An overwhelming feeling grew within him each second after, Cal felt the heat of her body soaking into him as she rested her head on his shoulder. His only response a long whispered hush to calm her worries.

"Shhhhh, I'm sorry I scared you, I... I thought you'd...no more talk of that. We're here.. That's what matters now..."

Cal held her, eventually letting Andria down to her feet. He was perfectly content to hold her in his arms, but he was sure that no matter how hard he tried or wanted to, he couldn't hold her in his arms like that forever.

Cal quickly surveyed her book tossed away, and her drink now drying on the sand, a deepening red spot where it had tipped over.

"Looks like we need to get you another drink."
 
For a moment I am lost as the world consists of only us in a moment of bliss.

"Shhhhh, I'm sorry I scared you, I... I thought you'd...no more talk of that. We're here.. That's what matters now..."

She is without words, not as much scared as she is embarrassed, she covers his lips again with soft kisses and whispers. "I was hoping you would find me."

Though slowly as her legs cluthing him grow week he eases her down, the moment coming to an end, still she remains close and in his arms, lusting to feel his body against hers.

She sees her drink dripping into the sand and her book is several steps away.

"Looks like we need to get you another drink."

She laughs softly as he comments about her drink. "yes I will need another drink." She smiles a bit bashfully.

She grabs his hand and confesses to him. "I have thought of this moment a thousand times ... how it would play out ... I was going to play it cool and calm ... maybe a bit aloof ... like a poker player ... I guess it was obvious how much I missed you Cal." She looks into his eyes as she lifts herself onto her toes to kiss him.
 
Cal gave her a tiny bit of a smirk and a wry smile just moments after.

"You missed me... just a little? I don't think I've ever been greeted with such passion, ever. I'm not saying you shouldn't have, just that ... well, that was quite a way to say hello." A joyous laugh barreled from his lungs and he welcomed her back into his arms as she got on her tippy toes. Returning her kiss. Well if you had intended for me to 'not' find you, you shouldn't have sent me the pics, and.. well 'this'..." Cal slowly ran his fingers along the straps to her bikini, This was like putting the light up a lighthouse, all I had to do was follow a few clues and well, here we are."

His hands slowly went to her hips, teasing the skin just under the waistband of her bottoms. "What do you say we pick up your book, and find a few drinks with those tiny umbrellas in them. You can catch me up on your vacation... and I can.. well try to persuade you to cancel your hotel reservations and stay with me? "
 
Andria heres him laugh and wonders if her thoughts of him are different than Cal's expectaions. She looks down at the ground feeling a bit embarrssed for her dramatic embrace of her lover.

She closes her eyes as he talks of her bikini. Blushing she whispers. "I wanted to turn heads." She says as this was not the typical Andria who often wanted to be little more than a face in the crowd. "I wanted you to notice me." She hopes for a kiss but he moves away to pick up her book.

"What do you say we pick up your book, and find a few drinks with those tiny umbrellas in them. You can catch me up on your vacation... and I can.. well try to persuade you to cancel your hotel reservations and stay with me? "

"Yes I suppose we should catch up of drinks ... umbrellas would be nice" Andria reaches in her bag for her sarong and ties it around her waist. "My room is right on Duval." Andria smiles. "let's catch up and we'll see if I need to cancel my room."
 
Cal reached down, shook the sand out of her book and walked back to where Andria was,

he took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, kissing her hand softly. "I want you to turn heads and you deserve to be noticed. Andria, I assure you, you are noticed, especially by me. As far as everyone else, I certainly hope you turn heads other than mine. Where ever you go, people should notice you, and they'l be looking at me wondering how did that goofy looking guy get lucky enough to be with her."

Andria, you should dress as sexy as you want to...you are with me...Don't hold back."

Kissing her intently Cal made sure there was no question of the intent behind his words. Watching Andria put on her saraong, he took her hand and lead back to where he'd parked his scootet. Pointing at the white and blue two seated speester he commented,

"May not look like much but it gets the job done. no need fora car on this tiny island."

Cal waited for Andria to hop on the back and when she touched him as assuredly she'd need to inorder to get on, he took her hands around his stomach, making sure she was holding on tight. Cal watched for traffic, then turned the scooter around and heade back toward duval. a wide grin on his face... it was good, very good to have her arms where they were...
 
Back
Top