akasha - PG ish

ozraven

Ibyte
Hi folks, some of you may remember me, more of you I suspect will remember my wife, she posted a few images here some years back, oz_akasha

We left when they decided everyone lived in the US and thus all posts had to comply with US legal requirements, akasha came back for a little while but was unable to maintain the interest, and if you were to bump that thread it will probably get deleted so probably best left alone.

Odd laws in America, it's a illegal to host a movie of two people fucking, but movies with gunfights are ok. It's illegal to host a picture of your cock in your wife's mouth, but it's legal to host a picture of the black eye you gave her. And they say we aussies are a weird mob? We know our good shit from our bad shit and that's all I am saying on it from here, hopefully one day Lit can also be allowed to once again know it's good shit from it's bad shit.

I am aware of the work around, and we may decide to use it :)

Why am I here creating another almost erotic thread on an almost erotic board??
Well my my wife thinks she has outgrown hot, I think she is growing into it and I am sure this is the fraternity who can help me convince her I an right ;)

This thread, should it become more than one post, will be dedicated to recent images, and not to those posted in years gone..

Exhibit A

Attachments

• Akasha-1.jpg
    Akasha-1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 4,656
growing into it??? HA!!! she is scalding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you tell her, she's smokin'

we would love for her to take us on an erotic journey..she's got the looks and the body!

Hi folks, some of you may remember me, more of you I suspect will remember my wife, she posted a few images here some years back, oz_akasha

We left when they decided everyone lived in the US and thus all posts had to comply with US legal requirements, akasha came back for a little while but was unable to maintain the interest, and if you were to bump that thread it will probably get deleted so probably best left alone.

Odd laws in America, it's a illegal to host a movie of two people fucking, but movies with gunfights are ok. It's illegal to host a picture of your cock in your wife's mouth, but it's legal to host a picture of the black eye you gave her. And they say we aussies are a weird mob? We know our good shit from our bad shit and that's all I am saying on it from here, hopefully one day Lit can also be allowed to once again know it's good shit from it's bad shit.

Well my my wife thinks she has outgrown hot, I think she is growing into it and I am sure this is the fraternity who can help me convince her I an right ;)

This thread, should it become more than one post, will be dedicated to recent images, and not to those posted in years gone..

Exhibit A

OMG MORE plz

Akasha has -never- been anything but hot. You know it. I know it. Make sure she knows it.

p.s. Great to see you guys on the board again :)

It's damn good to see you on the board again posting indeed, one of the very best that every stepped foot here. The lady left me many memory's, her stockings and all included!

Stick around if you can.

PS

She still looks utterly hot to me.

Welcome back

Thanks Ozraven,

I saw your post last night and wondered if akasha might be thinking of a comeback.

Akasha,

I'm not sure if it helps, but your pics were some of the first I saw on lit, and to this day remain some of the most sensual and erotic here. I can't believe that you will ever outgrow hot, and in fact I believe that you will grow more beautiful and more desirable over time.

I understand if you feel that you've outgrown posting pics, although I'd love you to resume. That's purely for my own benefit however. :D

None the less, please be assured that you will be 'hot' for a very, very long time, and that Ozraven is one of the luckiest men in Australia

Ozrod

No way she is smoking hot and welcome back glad you two decided to pop back in

In case no one mentioned it as well though you can't post some pictures to the site directly you are allowed to however link them. If you got an external site you can link (not post) more explicit pictures and that's allowed.

Look forward to more.

Exhibit A

welcome back. I loved and followed your earlier threads......I hope you both enjoy your return. And above all else your wife still has it...still so very sexy..like there would be any doubt about that....:)

Welcome Back!

Hey, welcome back, you two! Have missed the ever beautiful Akasha for a couple of years now and am delighted to see you folks again.

Yes, the mods have clamped down significantly, but there is a way to post what you like (pretty much anything Akasha can dream up!), and NOT run afoul of Lit's rules. You have to host your photos on a third party server (like dropbox or similar) and link them into your thread.

Looking forward to hot pix from the two of you!

Thanks guys, this is the kind of response I was hoping for.. :devil:

Another from last year

Attachments

• Akasha-44.jpg
    Akasha-44.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2,756
I've look

Okay... I've looked. I mean, I have looked. I mean... I have looked really, really hard!!! There is nothing there that I could imagine she's struggling with. I mean really, really, really HARD!!!

Very few of us are eighteen forever except in our minds. She's got a wonderful body.

The Muse Returns

Of course I remember you Oz.... and Akasha.. Your original thread and later her thread inspired my images. I hope she will consider coming back, one has never grown to old to create beautiful images.

Welcome back. I remember looking forward to your posts. She is still just as hot and sexy as I remember her. I hope to see more of her.

Hi all

My first post back...:devil:

Attachments

• Akasha - 3454.jpg
    Akasha - 3454.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,136
The lady herself is back and still as smoking as before.

But then that's nothing new.

Attachments

• Akasha 3.jpg
    Akasha 3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,741
Back