To the Loser goes the Spoils (Closed for PrincessAmelia)

dkgooner

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Posts
477
Danny Keller

Only minutes to go he’s able to escape the back, getting wide open yards from the end zone… time seems to stand still as the entire home crowd stands on their feet, the ball cuts through the air perfectly… ‘This is it’ goes through his mind, images of being celebrated by the whole town flashes before his head… that all comes crashing down when the ball somehow slips between his fingers, hitting the ground and bouncing away… the collective sigh of the crowd is all he hears… the world still seeming at a stand-still, but in a whole other light, as he whishes nothing more than more the earth to open up and swallow him…

Getting back to the line to resume play he’s cursing himself inwardly and minutes later he throws his hands up, looking into the sky as the final whistle signals the end of the game…

He walks to the end of the pitch, off for himself as the murmur of the crowd as they leaves… he enters leaves the playing field a few minutes later, catching a glimpse of his beautiful girlfriend talking to some of her girlfriends off to one side, standing up on her toes as she looks in his direction… he puts his head down and enters the dressing room…

Some time later he walks to the school parking lot, his girl waiting for him by his car… the only thing that gave some sense of relief at that moment… win or lose, she was always there for him, giving him everything…
 
Crystal Smith : http://handbagtouch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/wpid-CandiceHair20121009022222645.jpg

Crystal was stood at the side lines in http://images17.greatglam.com/prod_images_large/LakeBlkWhtXC.jpg. She was cheering her boyfriend on. She always came to every of his game. He lost the ball and she knew he was wishing the floor would swallow him up. She was glad no one was booing him. She ran her hand through her hair hearing the final whistle. She was chatting with the other team members girlfriends she noticed Danny and she looked at him. She saw he was sad and looked down at the ground going to the dressing room.

She said bye to the girls and went and waited in the school parking lot. She stood waiting by his car worrying about him. She smiled seeing him. She knew he was sad his team didn't win so she wanted to try and make him feel better. "Danny you know my parents are away for a few days and I don't like seeing you sad so I want you to take your frustration out on me. I love you and the next few days you can do whatever you want to me."
 
“Hey babe…” he says, forcing a little smile as he comes up to her, kissing her quickly on the chin. He listens to her suggestion, how she offers herself for him to feel better, as he opens the door to his car…

“Yeah, alright…” he nods, he loved this girl, it wasn’t the first time she went out of her way to make him feel better, putting herself second for him, but he was in a terrible mood right now… the whole town had talked about this game for so long, all year they had worked towards this… he shakes his head, punching the steering wheel before Crystal gets into the passenger seat…

“So,” he sighs, “Your place then?” he asks, looking over at her, wanting to smile to make her feel better, but he just couldn’t… he was so upset…

Seeing her in that sexy dress made him feel something different too… her great legs as she sits down, the short skirt riding up a little, and the cleavage, those great big breast of hers… feeling his cock throbbing just a little at the sight, he was almost mad at her for making him horny right after he let everybody down…
 
She watched him open the car door and it kind of stung when she had offered herself to him to make him feel better and he just said “Yeah, alright” but she understood he was sad so didn't take it to heart. She smiled at him thinking of the other times she went out of her way to make him happy and make him feel better it was normally because of the team losing a game. She would do anything for this guy because she loved and adored him. He got in the car and punched the steering wheel as she walked round the car to the other door. She opened the door. "Yeah my place." She said with a smile as she got in. She looked at his bulge and noticed it was getting bigger. She ran her hand over his leg then her hand slowly move to his bulge she stroked softly. "You know your always a winner to me no matter because you win the best cock competition every time and you are the best boyfriend as well." She said trying to make him feel better.
 
Her hands rubs him through his pants as he pulls away from the school… making him groan and squirm a little in his seat, blood rushing to his cock which pushes back against her hand…

“Christ Crystal…” he groans, part annoyance part lust in his voice, “You want this now?” he snaps at her.

She was so good at reading him… other girls would most likely have dumped him when he acted like this, but she always let him… and he often went out of his way days later to make it up to, once his mood had changed…

“Alright, take it out then…” he grunts, keeping the speed relative low, “Come on, take it out and suck it!” he tells her, desire and anger mixing in his voice…

“Mmm, yeah that’s it… can’t wait ‘til we get home, huh slut?” he growls at her as she works his pants… he enjoyed the play they did, how she let him be as obnoxious and rough with her as he pleased…
 
She heard him let out a groan and he. squirmed in his seat she knew he was turn on but he was angry at the same time so he was annoyed she was doing it now. She knew she would take his mind of things and he'd make it up to her in a few days for being like this. When he groaned her name she could here the lust in his voice but it was mainly annoyance. "Yes I want it now."

She knew other girls would leave him for being like this but she wasn't that kind of girl. He was her man and she was suppose to make him feel better when he was sad and annoyed with himself. She nodded her head at him when he told her to take his cock out. She fiddled with the zip and he started to bark an order at her. She unzipped his trousers and pulled them down a little. "No I can't wait till we get home I'm your little slut." She said smiling at him as she pulled his boxers down and she grabbed hold of his cock. She stroked his cock softly leaning her head down she licked his shaft as her hand held his cock from the base. She slide his cock head into her mouth and sucked softly as she slide more of him in her mouth her sucking got harder.
 
He keeps his eyes on the road even as she fish his cock out and tells him, "No I can't wait till we get home I'm your little slut."

As she strokes him, cock quickly growing fully hard, and puts her warm mouth on him, tongue licking up the shaft, dancing over his skin, her hot breath bathing his pole, he groans in pleasure and has to sneak a few peeks down at her as he does his very best to keep the car steady…

“Mmm, that’s it slut!” he grunts, a shiver going through his body as swallows his cock, her small hand holding him steady at the base, as she softly took him further and further into her silky soft warmth…

He doesn’t cross the speed limit once during the ride, his hard gripping the steering wheel hard, knuckles turning white, and the car filling with his groans of pleasure… damn that slut… she gave the greatest blowjobs… he was going to give it to her when they got to her place… shit like this was why he didn’t have his head enough in the game, he tells himself, gritting his teeth in pleasure and misplaced anger…

“Better finish me or tuck me back in!” he grunts as he pulls onto her street…
 
She saw him peeking down at her sucking his cock but he was keeping the car steady. She heard him grunting out and it made her feel good because she was making him feel good. She loved him and even though she knew in his mind right now he'd be blaming her like he always did but it didn't bother because she knew once he was feeling back to himself he wouldn't blame her.
"Well I'll tuck you back in and then I'll finish you off inside." She said before sucking him one last time before pulling his boxers up and then his trousers. They parked up and she got out of the car walking to her house. She was shaking her ass as she walked. She unlocked the door. "So what do you want to do tonight? Do you want to take all your anger out on me or do you want to mope around?"
 
He groans, slightly disappointed he’ll have to wait, as she sucks him a final time and tugs him in, his rock hard cock making it quite uncomfortable… he follows her to her house, her swaying of her near perfect ass in that sexy outfit didn’t do anything to help the strain on his pants…

“Behave girl…” he tells her as she asks what he’ll do, not liking her mope around comment with how his mood was currently, “First thing first…” he grunts, shutting the door behind him, pulling her the small table just inside her parents house, pushing her over it, a hand on her back pushing her upper body into it…

“All your teasing… taking my focus…” he mutters, more or less to himself, as he flips her dress up over her ass, pulling her thong to one side, exposing her warm holes to him, “This is all you want… all you think off… your slut…” he continues as he tears open his pants and frees his angry throbbing cock once more…
 
She walked into the house. He shut the door behind them and he took her to the small table and then pushed her over the table. She knew he was going to take all of his anger out on her.

"I'm sorry I'm such a slut I tease you and take your focus away from your game. Show me that I'm a slut who needs to learn to stop distracting you."
He flipped her dress over her ass and he pulled her lacey thong to the side exposing her holes. She looked at him and bite her lip.

“Yeah that's what I want. I want you to fuck me. Take your anger out on me for taking your focus away."" She looked at him and smiled as she moved her hair out of her face. She leaned up to him and kissed him passionately. “Fuck me I'm your slut.”
 
He strokes his cock a few times as his drop dead gorgeous girlfriend talks to him, bites her lip and looks up over her shoulder at him, telling him to take it all out on her, to fuck her hard, and she raises up and kisses him passionately, telling him “Fuck me I'm your slut,” when they break apart.

He had kissed her hard, so much desire and love for this woman, but he still had his pent up frustration and still felt she was somehow to blame for it all… so he roughly pushes her back against the table, kicking her legs apart…

“Stay in your place!” he growls and guides his rock hard cock, throbbing angrily, towards her warm folds and pushes deep inside of her in one go…

“Ah…” he groans, and pulls back out when he meets too much resistance, quickly thrusting back into her, continuing this as he builds up pace, fucking his girlfriend, a beautiful prom queen, hard against the table in her parents hall…

His fingers have a firm grip on her ass, knuckles whitening and leaving red prints on her skin, as he trusts into her with gritted teeth.
 
She was so happy with him when he wasn't in this sort of mood but when he was in this sort of mood it always lead to aggressive and hot sex. She did enjoy him being rough with her. He pushed her back against the table and kicked her legs apart. He growled at her to keep like that. She stood there her legs apart. She felt him push into her and it felt so good. She moaned softly. He pulled out then thrusted back into her. "Spank my ass." She said sticking her ass out. She always loved a good spanking from him.
 
“Yeah?” he grunts, pounding into her, “Figures… slut…” he grunts, and raises his hand, bringing it down hard on her cheek, a stinging slap… he repeats this a few time, thrusting into her hard all the while, before switching hand, giving the same treatment to her other cheek…

“Like that?” he hiss into her ear, having pulled her head off the table, hand wrapped in her hair, “Need to get fucked like this, don’t you?” he hiss, “Fucking slut… aren’t you, my little slut?”

He release her hair and wraps both his arms around her body, fucking into her, her body arched, his hands grasping her breast as he pounds hard and fast into her…
 
She was moaning as he slapped her ass hard. Her ass was turning red and starting to sting. It hurt but in a good way. She bite her lip as she gripped the table. He was thrusting hard into her hard. "Yes like that." She said as he pulled her head off the table. "Yes I need this. I'm your slut and I need you fucking me like this." He let go of her hair and started to fuck her hard her body was arched and he grabbed her boobs. "Oh god yes." She screamed out pushing back hard on his cock.
 
Standing in the middle of the hall, just inside the door of her parents house, holding her body against his, his hands pulls on her dress, exposing her breast which his grabs and tugs at, his hips thrusts in her arched body, fucking her as hard as he can while images of the night’s events flashes in his mind… he could have made it… but he lost it all…

“Arg, fuck…” he grunts when, in his eagerness to fuck her as hard and fast as his mood dictates he pulls back too far and slips from her warm body, “Fuck,” he slaps her ass as he steps back, her dress falling back down, “Go get me a beer and bring it to your room!” he orders her.

As she walks towards the kitchen he moves to her room…

Shedding his clothes he takes a seat on her bed, leaning back, naked, against the headboard… he looks around her girly room, all the pink and the smell reminding him of how she would take his mind of the game… take his focus… she was so sexy, so cite, beautiful, and above all she an insatiable slut… the last thought was mostly frustration being directed against her, but all the other was very true… the exact way he felt of Crystal, he really love the girl… and knowing she was on her way here means his cock is standing up straight as he leans against the fluff pillows…
 
He was fucking her holding her body against the table. She was gripping the table harder as she bite her lip harder. She was moaning as he was fucking her as hard as he can. She loved the way he was fucking her. He was so eager to fuck her hard and fast. She was disappointed he slid out of her. She giggled when he slapped her ass. Her dress fell off. "Okay I'll see you in my bedroom." She said before walking off to the kitchen. She got him a beer. She walked up the stairs and went into her bedroom seeing him propped up on the bed by her pillows. She passed him the beer. She kissed him. She stroked his chest as she sat on the bed with. She looked at him thinking how much she loved him. He was so handsome and he was a great guy. He treated her well most of the time. "What do you want me to do for you?"
 
He grins as she enters her room in only her panties, sitting on her plush bed and seeing her naked did warm him some, but he was going to use her now… as he did sometimes… at first he had tried hard to keep this side of his persona away, his anger and obnoxious behavior… but she had been so accepting and he enjoyed making it up to her over the weeks following… plus on some level she truly enjoyed this too, the roughness and how he took whatever he wanted… part of it all really was an act he put on for her, not truly blaming her for all that went wrong…

“Good,” he nods, taking the bear and letting her kiss him, his tongue exploring her mouth as she leans into him, he bites her lip as they break apart, not breaking skin or nothing…

“Everything!” he grunts when she asks what he wanted to do to her, “… first you can pick up where you left me in the car, your slutty tease!” he orders her, sitting back and taking a swig of his beer, his hardness throbbing, covering in their combined juices, sweat, pre-cum and her own wetness…
 
Last edited:
She saw him grin when she walked in only in her thong. She looked at him smiling because she was happy to see him grinning instead of scolding. She thought about the begin of their relationship and how he tried to hide his angry side but she was fine with him having an angry side because everyone gets angry every now and then. She enjoyed his angry side but she also enjoyed the nice side of him. He would always make it up to her for being angry and she thought it was sweet. She knew most people would think their relationship was weird but it works for them

She kissed him with so much passion and lust. She truthfully loved this guy and thought he was her one. He bite her lip it hurt a little but not to bad. She was excited when he said he wanted to do everything to her. She listened to his orders. She watched sit back drinking the beer. She took his cock in her hand and slide him into her mouth. She didn't take much time to have him all the way in her mouth. She could taste herself on his cock as well as his pre cum. She was sucking him hard as she stroked his balls. She looked up at him as she sucked harder.
 
He sighs as her warm mouth takes him in once more, leaning back and drinking his beer, looking down at her with lust burning in his eyes, he’d take her… she was offering… no, telling him to, and he would deliver, the slut would need to stay in bed, ice her sore pussy, once he was done… he enjoys the cool beer, her warm skillful mouth having his throbbing cock nearing explosion pretty soon… first the ride over, then their actions downstairs and now this… her submissive behavior, the eagerness of how she swallows his entire cock… her fingers milking his balls…

“Oh, yeah slut…” he grunts, emptying his beer, “Ready for yours?” he asks, a sort of angry grin on his face, his cock throbbing in her mouth, growing just a little more, the signs of his fast approaching orgasm clear…

“Take it all Crys… drink it all up!” he grunts as his body jerks, cock twitch powerfully and the first shot of cum explodes from the top of his cock, “Ah!” he growls loudly, beer bottle dropped onto the bed, he grabs hold of her bed sheets, pulling at them as he empties himself into her warm, wet mouth.
 
He was leaning back against the bed drinking his beer. She was looking deeply into his eyes. She stroked his balls softly. She looked at him lustfully and she wanted him to fuck her hard. She knew after he'd fuck her she'd be sore as hell. She would have to put ice on her sore pussy. She knew he was getting closer to cumming. She was submissive to him and she loved it. She was so eager to please him. She looked at him and saw him grinning angrily. She nodded her head when he asked her was she ready. His cum hit her back of her throat and she swallowed it looking deeply in his eyes. She loved the taste of his cum. She was stroking his balls harder. She was a choking on his big cock but She was still sucking hard.
 
“Oh, that’s it… get it all slut… suck me dry, whore!” he grunts through gritted teeth…

She sucks hard on his cock, still deep in her mouth, gulping down all he had to give, her soft hands rubbing everything from his balls… he gasps, groaning load, eyes rolling back as his body jerks, the last few drops of his load seeping from the tip of his cock…

“Fuck… damn, get off me slut…” he grunts after sometime and push her head off his pole, his cock so sensitive that every touch of her, swirl of her tongue or her hot lips sends shivers through his body, “… fuck, cock-sucking pro… aren’t you?” he grunts, a pleased grin on his face… he still wanted to tear her out… but he needed some time to recuperate now… and his decrease in sexual desire for the moment had an effect on his frustration about having lost…

He licks his lips, looking down at his beautiful dutiful girlfriend, wanted to declare his love for her… but knew it wasn’t the time for it… this was his frustration period… he would be taking for the next few days…
 
He pushed her away from his sensitive cock and she sighed looking at him. She knew she had drove him wild with her tongue. "Yes I'm your cock sucking pro." She saw the pleased grin on his face. She wanted him to fuck her hard but she knew he need to recuperate. She they had the next few days to be alone and they could fuck all the time. She smiled up at him. She stroked his leg. "I love you and you'll always be a winner to me." She slide to the top of the bed with him. She kissed him. "What do you want to do huni? Do you want to go take a bath and or watch a movie in the home theatre?"
 
Her comment about him being a winner angered him some, and it showed as his hardens as he looks at her, softening slightly when her lips touch his…

“Hmm, bath sound great…” he nods, his hands moving up legs which he took hold of during their kiss, “Go run a bath for us, slut!” he tells her, slapping the side of her ass, a hard stinging one…

His eyes follows her as she crawls off the bed and leaves the room, clad only in her small sexy panties, the picture of lust with her great breast and long blonde hair…

-----

He follows a little later, once the extreme sensitivity of his member has gone away, moving to the bathroom… knowing she would be preparing the big tub, which they only ever got to share when her folks were away…
 
She saw her winner comment angered him. She smiled at him stroking his chest. His hands were moving over her long toned legs. "Okay I'll run the bath." She giggled when he slapped her ass. She kissed him again before sliding off the bed. She walked into the bathroom her boobs bouncing as she walked into the bathroom. She turned the tap on and put the plug in. She light a few scented candles and she sat them around the room and a few on the bath. She was stood bent over the bath running the bath for them. She turned off the tap. She looked up and saw him. She smiled at him. "Do you want to slide in first then I'll get in." She said running her hand through her long hair.
 
What a sight that meets him as he opens the door… bent over wearing only her sexy thong is his drop dead gorgeous girlfriend… his soft cock twitch at the sight, not nearly worn out for tonight… not with that kind of stimulation around…

“You get in first, I’m a bit sore… could use a back rub…” he answers, holding up his hand before she can move, “But slides to panties down first, no bending your legs slut… you won’t be needing them anymore!”

He grins as she does, slowly and teasingly peeling them down, he enjoys watching them stick to her pussy, before popping free as she pulls down…

He follows her into the water, taking his seat between her spread legs, his back towards her… her hard breast pushing into his back, her soft hands touching him and the warm water has blood flooding back to his cock once more… growing steadily…
 
Back
Top