Shy new slut asked me for assistance...

perfor8ted

Literotica Guru
Seven Second Eyes....

My Sir used to love eyes. He believed them to be the only way to gauge one's inside while experimenting with the outside. He would insist on strict eye contact no matter what he chose to do with me. One time he used ice cubes for play time lol It was so intense!! I closed my eyes in ecstasy and he pushed the whole cube deep into my pussy and told me to hold it there or he would immediately decease our activities and i would be denied my release. I did as i was told, however, committed the same transgression while he was teasing my ass with it and as an added "punishment", he duly inserted two ice cubes up my ass and help them in place with his thumb while his other hand wrapped in my hair and pulled me up to his chest and stared into my teary eyes while he fucked me until he came inside of me. Then he kissed me gently and lay me back on the bed and filled my ass and pussy with his hands until i came for him.

My question is this : Is it important to you to see the effect of your actions on your partners in their eyes? Is reciprocation of pyhsical satisfaction enough, or do you prefer to watch the ecstasy take over their very soul while you are controlling their every sensation??

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Your little story explains the saying " the eyes are the window into someones soul"......If you were mine I would want the same thing

Hi....It's me...The "shy new sub" lol

Here is one i took the other day....

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 322
I love eye contact when a woman is on her knees, ooking up, my cock sliding into her mouth....

Are you saying he would never chose a doggy style then?
My my how remarkable.
I think you mean to say "CHOOSE" and no~He didn't. Did you read the first post AT ALL?? LOL!! I'm glad you found something that you find remarkable though....Always something new out there eh?! Why such a shitty demeanor any way?? I mean~you have no idea who I am so why be bitchy????

I think you mean to say "CHOOSE" and no~He didn't. Did you read the first post AT ALL?? LOL!! I'm glad you found something that you find remarkable though....Always something new out there eh?! Why such a shitty demeanor any way?? I mean~you have no idea who I am so why be bitchy????

I dont know, I was just quoting the OP which, apart from that sentence is mostly a wank material. So my logical conclusion was - what if they do it from behind?

I am sorry if I stepped into your personal playground, no need to get your panties in a twist and go into caps lock and ???????. This is a public forum after all and since OP asked a question I assumed that was for everyone here, not just for you?
I have to notice though, you come out as bitchy too. I can afford it, can you?

I dont know, I was just quoting the OP which, apart from that sentence is mostly a wank material. So my logical conclusion was - what if they do it from behind?

I am sorry if I stepped into your personal playground, no need to get your panties in a twist and go into caps lock and ???????. This is a public forum after all and since OP asked a question I assumed that was for everyone here, not just for you?
I have to notice though, you come out as bitchy too. I can afford it, can you?
Lol you're funny :) Maybe you should ask yourself the same....And I am the author of the original story....Not wank material as you put it with so much class~simply a part of my life that I....Why am I explaining myself to the likes of you?? If you don't like me or what I have to say, find your way to someone else to try to intimidate. It won't work with me....Oh and yes~I certainly can afford it lol I just don't understand why people have such bad attitudes towards others as long as they think they can remain anonymous. I don't have any problem with being who I am nor will I back down from the likes of you. Ever. Have a good night now sweetie~I don't come here to argue with people. Maybe we have different agendas??

StrayKat;58028801 I am sorry if I stepped into your personal playground said:
THIS IS CAPS LOCK HONEY....Up there was what is called "emphasis on specific word(s)....Just saying ;)

Okay, I see you are getting all passive aggressive and even messing up your quotes so I will leave you to your histrionics. It was just a simple question, cool down.

Back