I am Spell bound [Closed to lmcms]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-A Angel once had relations with a human woman, when this angel was made human they both lived together. The time though that it took to have a baby was not very long. Married happily disaster struck. A Murder most fowl from the demons. Killing both of the parents the little girl was left alone. However, One angel came down and stopped the demon from pulling the trigger. The Angel took this baby to a orphanage. Soon she would begin to grow. Across the states, lived a young man around the time this woman reached her teens. His mystical powers of Magic over the elements and light and darkness, provided him powers to combat super natural things in the world. The young man was named Trey Aster. He was raised by parents who both taught him his abilities. he was shown one day in the crystal prophecy this young woman would need him one day. Trey would train until then. The day came when he was 26 brown hair,blue eyes, not a very strong build more lean athletic. Trey was told he would have to make a trip. Trey began to pack to find a home and begin this journey to help this woman. This Angel who needed protection.-
 
Clarissa St.James was tired for days now she had dreamnt of the same man. He was tall a lean with hair the color of chocolate and eye to match the sky. In her dreams he would protect her then teach her body the pleasures it was capale off. The only draw back to dreaming of this wanderful man was she always woke wanting and needy.

As if that wasn't bad enough she was now paused for the second time standing on the crowded sidewalk because she could have sworn she had seen him. She had to be going crazy that was the only real answer.
 
-Trey had arrived in town two weeks ago, he secured a job at a warehouse, found a apartment with the cash he had saved, and was currently getting a hot dog. Clarissa passed him up when he turned to look. She froze and he walked away. He had not recognized the girl from the crystal ball but knew her name. When Clarissa turned he was gone. Trey was eating in a dinner later that day tracking this girl down was hard.He was close to finishing his Dinner when Clarissa walked in and sat down at the counter on a stool. Trey did not notice her again. As Clarissa looked she saw him and was breathing in a small panic. Trey left the money and tip as soon as he finished walking out. Clarissa turned to be baffled and confused.-
 
I am trully going mad Clarissa thought I am seeing the man everywhere, but surly he only exsit in my dreams. The waitress behind the counter drew her attention again and gave her her togo order. Taking it she headed outside. She was planning on going home but something seemed to be pulling her in another direction and with urgency not knowing why but trusting her instncts she took off running toward the park. How she didn't run in to anyone on the way there she didn't know. Her long blonde hair flowing behind her and sea green eyes searching for something she was unware of. Rounding the bend of the pond she ran smack into a solid wall of muscle she looked up and her breath caught. IT WAS HIM.
 
-The young man was taking a nice stroll in the park. Little did Trey know he be meeting his destiny soon. Turning the corner he smiled at the beautiful day. Trey soon felt a sharp thud and looked down to see a young woman. Looking at her eyes he noticed.-"My word...are you Clarissa St. James?-He said in a smooth tongue.-
 
Clarissa froze she was uterly dumb struck, there was no other word for it. She knew she should be suspicous of how the man knew her name but all she could was nod. She tried to speak but no words came out she ended up looking like a fish on dry land. The man of her dreams was real and he knew her name. After several minutes she finally managed to squeek out, "your Real"
 
-Trey had to chuckle.-"I am indeed. I know this seems strange but....I been looking for you my whole life...quiet literally."-He smiled.-"I am Trey Aster."
 
Clarissa continued nodding she really wasn't sure what else she was suppose to do she now felt like the fish out of water she had earlier looked like. That and she couldn't stop staring.

"umm...hi?"
 
-Trey just chuckled and helped her up and picked up her bag.-"Care to let me walk you home...Maybe i can answer some questions and you can eat."
 
Clarissa was starting to feel like a bobble head with all the nodding she was doing. As they started heading to her house finally everything she had been thinking spilled out of her mouth.

"How are you here? Why are you here? How do you know me? What you mean your whole life? Who are you? What are you? Did I mention HOW?"
 
-Trey could not help but smile and chuckle as they walked.-"I will tell you once we get to your house because honestly i am confused by what you ask when yous ay i am real. so you will need to explain."
 
Clarissa humphed. "Why should I your the one being all stockerish knowing my name before I tell you telling me you been looking for me all you life? Yeah I should so explain why I thought you may not be real before you explain that makes perfect since.................NOT"
 
-Trey chuckled.-"Fair enough."-He turned to her.-"Here is the story. I got here from air plane from my home across the states. I am here to protect you The Angel Clarissa. I know you from my prophecy i been told. I seen you in a crystal ball and my search has began when i knew about you. I trained and toiled to find you. These past two weeks.I am Trey Aster and I am a Wizard."-he smiled his eyes glow a unnatural blue.-
 
She stopped and digested all this information nodding again. "Actually all of your story is believe able except one tiny part that is actually Trully Huge. My name maybe Clarissa but I am no Angel. So loverboy we got a problem either your delusional or you got the wrong girl."
 
-Trey smiled.-"Well unless you want to freak every one out i suggest i show you that when we get to your house."
 
Clarissa threw her hands up in defeat and kept walking to her house. When they got to the door something made her pause. She couldn't go in there and it had nothing to do with Trey something about her house wasn't right. Turning sharply to Trey and following instinct she grabbed his hand and took off running away from her house.

"We can't go there where do you live?" She panted as she ran aimlessly. That was okay with her she wasn't running to anything rather away from it.
 
-Trey looked.-"What is wrong? Um i live a bit from here."-he said and snapped his fingers letting time stop he stopped her him self. Trey looked and nods as he made them vanish to his house unfreezing time and smiled.-"OK! Let me make this clear...you did not see that."-he chuckled as he touched her forehead lightly and shown a bright light form his finger her body transformed to a white angelic clothes and her wings spread out before he pulled his finger back.-"You can do this at will just think about it."
 
Clarissa's head was spinning the had been on a the street now they where in an appartment. He made wings appear from her back and said she could do just that with a thought. Not only was her head spinning but now so to was the room. This wasn't good.

"I..think....I'm.......going..........to............f...." She never got the last word out she the whole word shifted and everything went black.
 
-Trey smiled as he picked up Clarissa and laid her in bed.he relaxed by her side waiting for her to wake up.-
 
Clarissa wasn't sure how long she had been out but as soon as she started to come to everything slammed back into her brain. She instantly sat up twisting and turning her head looking for the feathers and wings and sure as anything there they where. Clarissa fought fainting again. Fainting would not help in this matter.

"Explain" was all she said still staring and not believing at the wings When she moved they moved. This couldn't be good not good at all.
 
-Trey looked to her.-"You are a Angel you can shift between looking human and looking angel on your will. You I am supposed to protect. That is the Prophecy. You are the last key to Heaven. If The Demons or any other evil supernatural get you they can use you to unlock Heaven. That would be not good. I know this is a lot to take in."
 
Clarissa felt laughter bubble up inside her and not the good kind. Before she could stop it it burst forth and not long after she was gripping her sides laughing hysterically.
 
-Trey smiled looking at her eyes.-"I guess your nervous i say? I am sorry i am not very good at this being comforting."-he chuckled lightly as he sat on the couch.-"You should eat your food before it gets cold or unless it is cold....not sure."
 
Trey's akwardness with the sitution made her laugh all the hard. She tried to explain she really did but there was no air left to speak words in the middle of her giggling hysteria. She was about 90% sure she was insane. SHe wasn't sure why the other 10% was holding out judgement but there you have it she was nuts. That was the only explainstion she was probably lying in a ditch somewhere.
 
-Trey looked to her curiously.-"calm down....."-he tried to not laugh as he watched her laugh she was going to suffocate if she didn't stop he blushed and raced down first thought he could think he kissed her it made her stop and look to him curiously. Trey couldn't blame her he broke the kiss and blushed.-"Are you ok?"
 
Back
Top