sub looking for something specific

Guess the ball's in your court...

I'm intrigued. I've been in that sort of relationship before and enjoyed helping girls to explore aspects of themselves that they wanted to realize more fully.

However, your PM box is full.
 
your inbox is full but I am very interested in giving you tasks through email. I have had a lot of experience with task giving and I can work around your schedule. I hope to hear from you soon.

time.fire@ymail.com
 
Something specific

Excellent idea and adventure for you and whomever you click with.
I would enjoy the journey with you.
 
bump

Bump for Saturday, still looking for people to chat with about this.
 
No idea why this needs bumping - I would have imagined your inbox breaking! As an alternative to PMs, another option for you might be to set up a poll containing tasks, then get the Literotica members to vote on which you should perform. Just a suggestion. Good luck in your search for a discreet dom!
 
Bump for the weekend. Looking for people to chat with.
 
bump

And maybe change the game plan, I would be willing to take task ideas and give the write up here on this post for others to read.
 
I would love you to go to the amll, short skirt no panties, sit in the food court eating/ drinking & slowly flask nearby tables as you read whatever.
 
And maybe change the game plan, I would be willing to take task ideas and give the write up here on this post for others to read.


You must go to work with that personal vibration device strapped to you or in you and turn it on and wear it til at least lunch time. it must b loud enuf that folks may hear and yet your job will b to not orgasm until told to do so. You must wear tbis device as it vibrates all morning inside you an nnot let anyone know that you could cum at any moment. At noon you are to remove this device but still not service yourselff. once home later u must reinsert an turn it on an sit thru dinner and still not orgasm. once its bedtime, u can remove the device ad have your release. but not til then!
 
Prince Albert, I do not want to do anything that involves me flashing anyone in a public setting. I'm sorry but it is too risky.
 
Bumping yet again hoping to find someone to chat with
 
Back
Top