Confessions of a Very Naughty Wife [open ]

angelique127

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Posts
4,464
A few months ago, my husband Carl and I were dining out in an exclusive restaurant together, when to my complete astonishment, he announced rather calmy, that he was aware that I had been involved in several 'affairs' !!! I almost dropped my fork...and was at a loss for words ! I just stared at him.How had he found out ? I wondered, expecting the worst.
To my amazement, Carl did not seem angry or hurt...he didn't threaten me with divorce. I must admit, I have always dreaded the mere thought of it, being left penniless, losing everything...my estate, the BMW, my diamonds {and pearls }and the country club. My husband was a very wealthy man, with high profile lawyers, and did provide me with life's luxuries. In spite of this, I had dared to risk it all...

Carl took my hand, and looked at me through the candlelight...I could not believe what he said next. He told me that he blamed himself, he knew that he had neglected me...was never at home, always working, usually too exhausted to make love. And then he said something that completely surprised me...after seven years of marriage I thought I knew him so well...anyway, Carl told me that he wanted to hear about all of my indescretions.

In other words, he was prepared to forgive me, if I made a full confession...sparing none of the erotic details ! On top of this, my husband demanded that I write it all down...

I do declare, if ANY of my former lovers would be as kind as to help me provide a few details of our passionate lovemaking for my hubby to read about, feel free to confess... and help this female in distress !


A little about this naughty wife... 32 yrs old, I have long dark hair, brown eyes, stand about 5'5", nice legs { in which I like to show off by wearing short dresses or skirts } love to dress in stockings and heels { makes me feel like a lady...not to mention that most gentlemen like them } nice , firm breasts { they are so sensitive !!! }.

A few of my lovers from my past- updated {7-8-04} please do not post unless verified by PM

Kurt- the contracter, who re-modeled my bathroom in the master bedroom...installing a wonderful marble whirlpool bath...{no longer available}

Toby- our summer poolman, a college student...{no longer available}

Roy- the buffed lifeguard at our exclusive country club...

Morgan- the race horse trainer, who trains my husband's horses at the stable...{ hung like a horse also }{no longer available}

Paul- the muscular owner of the gym where I work out 3 times a week...

Charles- my wealthy English, up and cumming, high powered attorny...takes charge in the courtroom, as well as the bedroom !
{no longer available}

Justin- a young bad boy w/ an attitude mechanic, who services my BMW on a monthly basis...

Ryan- my husband's married, best friend and co-worker...

the dark and handsome stranger I met on vacation in the Carribean { can't remember the name }{ no longer available}

Drake-the young stud of a male stripper, who loves wealthy, married woman...{no longer available]

Dean-the good looking golf pro who works at the eXclusive country club...{no longer available}

Corey- the home appraiser, who appreicates neglected wives too {no longer available}

Remember... Confession is good for the soul !!! And here is a pic to Jar your memory ???
 

Attachments

  • imag0001.jpg
    imag0001.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,450
Last edited:
OOC: would love to jump in as Toby..but are looking for it to be an "interactive" memory jog, or each of your lovers telling the whole story???
 
I am so happy that some of my former lovers have responded, But we must confess to my hubby the truth. He wants to hear all of the details....how we met, where it took place...the things you did to seduce his naughty, spoiled bratty wife !

Feel free to confess...from the beginning to end of our affair...if this takes several posts, so much the better....

Note* I am aware that some people do not like to take control of other's characters, or are uncomfortable with forcing someone else's character to do certain things. This time you get to break the rules...these events have already taken place ! So all you have to do is be creative !!!

Now...who wants to go first and start....I will add my own perpective as soon as I can.
 
Last edited:
Jane

I met Angel at the golf club. We were taking a class golf lesson and neither of us were doing worth shit, but the handsome golf pro kept getting behind us and helping us learn to swing.

(Oh how I love that word!- remember - it dont mean a thing if you aint got that swing!)

He got behind me and took each of my arms in his hands, and helped me withy my backswing and follow through, and when he did his right hand was tight against me and brushing my tit. I wanted to turn my head and kiss him, but the other girls were watching us, and I had just met him so I refrained. I was so aroused I started to get a little wet and tingly and my golfskirt wouldnt hide much if I were to just lie down on the grass and jill off, and the thought actually came to me.

Then he watched me try to hit a few balls, and moved on. The next "client" was Angel whom I had just met. He did the same with her, and this time his right hand cupped her breast when she followed through. She turned and looked at him and smiled. I assumed maybe they knew each other.

After the lesson we ended up at the same table in the grill room having lunch, and laughed about the golf lesson,. I asked her if it bothered her to have him cup her breast that way, and she smiled and started to confess.

She told me that she had been to a couple of lessons with him before, and one day he offerred to let her play a few holes with him..

"We played all right, and he played a few holes too. He played with my pussy, my mouth and my asshole. We thought three holes were enough, but out in a clearing in the woods he put himself in all three of my holes, and we have been having an affair ever since."

I looked into her eyes and asked if she thought he might like to play six holes next time, and she said "I'm not sure. Why not come over to my house this afternoon and i'll see how well they play"

Well- that was the start, and Angel, Dean the golf pro, and I have been playing ever since. My golf is still lousy, and I spend a fortune getting lessons, but the golf doesnt improve but my sex life sure has, with Angel's help.

And Angel and I have become besdt friends, well she is my best friend at least, and we go shopping togetherr and try on clotheds. We have made it in store dressing rooms, as well as out on picnics and in both of our bedrooms, and i love her, and want to meet you.

Maybe I can invite you two over for dinner and we can find a few more strokes to learn.
 
Last edited:
Kurt, Part I

What do I remember about my experiences with this lady? Well, part of it, okay a large chunk of it, is pretty much a cliche'. The back story is pretty much what comes when you're a contract laborer. Hell, it could be worse. I could have been the poolboy, or the mailman, or the pizza delivery guy.

Now, don't get me wrong. I like my work. I take home a good paycheck, I don't work in some boring office, I'm not worried about some new kid ready to stab me in the back for my position and secretary. I do get to play the professional, and make even the most mundane job sound exotic with a bunch of double talk. I set my own hours, within reason, and get to take the vacations that I want. I drive a nice car off the clock, and I've got a truck for on the clock that makes even the most milktoast accountant stop and look when I drive by. And, there are perks. Like the tickets to the top games when someone wants me to bump them to the top of the work sheet. Or the chance to see how those with a bad money to taste ratio live. Or when the sorority had their basement flood, and they needed me to work around the clock in the building to get it ready for their formal. (Nothing like working at four in the morning and having young girls running around in their skimpies.)

I get my share of action in the bedroom. Moving piles of material and working with hand tools give me a decent physique, although I won't claim to be some Adonis. I don't have one of those body builder looks, but I can pull more real weight than they can. And I don't have to worry about oiling and waxing myself, either. I try to keep things professional, but some women have a thing for the help, don't you know. I don't go looking, but things happen. Sometimes it's something emotional, sometimes it's just a moment. If anyone was to ask me, I'd tell them that it's just a form of a tip.

In this case, it was a bathroom rebuild. The master bedroom, of course. The one that wouldn't get shown to the guests, the one that was there for the owners specifically. This generally means two things. First, it's a harder job, because these bathrooms are usually deep in the house, and harder to get equipment in and out of. On the other hand, they usually are willing to spend more money on these.

Of course, it also means that someone's always looking over your shoulder and offering "advice". There are times that I really detest shows like "This Old House". People suddenly think that they can toss terms like spackle and drywall around, and they're on the same professional terms as myself and my team. I tend to be polite about it, but there are times I get pretty pissed.

I brought in a group of college kids on summer break to help tear out the old fixtures and sort out what needed to be recycled or were on their way to a second hand place that I knew. They were exactly what I expected them to be, kids with too much energy, and an exaggerated sense of their places in the world. I usually have about half of them disappear on the first day, which I put up with because I can still charge for the full team, and give those that actually worked a bonus. (Don't raise your eyes about my business practice, I didn't hear anyone bitch when the water ran clean from the taps and the toilet flushed, and you didn't ask too seriously before writing me the check.) Anyway, they did the ugly work, up to hauling in the new marble tub (note, your floors and carpet didn't get messed up, did they?) and laying fresh tile, then they got sent home. From there, it was me crawling around and measuring, or connecting the pipes.

The lady of the house had been in and out of the picture for most of the work, mostly checking to see if things were going to be ready on time, or if this was going to have any effect upon the pool, or the sprinklers, or the kitchen. I'd taken the time to check her out, enjoying the fact that she wasn't one of the myriad of tall, overly leggy, bottle blondes that tended to live in this type of environment. She wasn't one of those that had watched the "how to" shows, and the house showed that she had a sense of individuality in choosing her decor. I can imagine that she'd been watching me work, but I also figured that she was really just worried about the bunch of college kids tramping around her house.

I spent a long time getting the last of the plumbing running correctly, and managed to put myself into a real fix, bladderwise. I didn't want to run for the portajohn that I'd brought onsite with the power tools, and I had found that homeowners hate to have you run through the house with putty covered hands and a stiff zipper. Still, I was working in the main bathroom, so I decided to call it a test of my work.

Unzipping, I let go into the toilet, draining off the better part of the water cooler's contents. The noise of draining the snake was a bit loud, and I revelled in the experience. I hate to sound chauvinistic, but there's only one other feeling in the world as good as draining a full bladder, and that one pretty much needs two people. (Come on, it's not as good solo, is it?)

I guess I really got lost in the experience, because I had either failed to close the door, or I had failed to hear her open it. The gasp I did hear, followed by a shriek. Startled, I fired off the last of the piss in a quick burst, then turned around, still unzipped and hanging in the breeze.

There she stood, apparently back from tanning or some such, wearing not too much, and staring at me. And not at my face, let me tell you.

OOC-More to come later.
 
Kurt, Part II

Okay, so where was I? Oh, yeah, freshly emptied bladder, lady of the house standing there staring at me open mouthed, and myself exposed to the world. I started to turn around and return myself to decency, but she started moving forward, her eyes slitted and staring at me like she'd never seen a guy's penis before.The thought occurred to me that this really was wrong, but like I said before, sometimes these things happen.

Suddenly, she's pretty much up against me, her hands on my cock. Probably the most unusual part of this is that I really can't see her face at the time. See, she's all of a hand's width past five feet, which means that on tip toes she's only able to stare at my collar bone if she looks straight ahead. She's not looking forward so much, and she's definitely not looking up, so I've got a view of the top of her head, and her hands grabbing at me. I can hear her licking her lips, and I can feel her breath on my crotch, but I can't see her face. I won't claim to be one of those guys that get off on feeling superior to a woman and pushing her around, but this is pretty good, I've got to say. Hell, for all the talking we're doing, or eye contact going on, I might as well have myself plugged into one of those glory holes. It's about that personal.

So anyway, she's playing with me, one hand stroking at my length, then the other, in this slow, hypnotic pattern. I had the thought that either she had'nt seen a cock in a while, or she really had a thing for them. Either way, I wasn't about to tell her no. About this time, she starts licking her hands before she shifts, increasing the feeling as she jacks me. She's not making any sound, just working at making my blood and associated fluids boil. And let me tell you, the lady has skills. If she'd said at the time that she wanted to renegotiate the contract, well, you probably wouldn't have been writing that check.

Still, as nice as this was, it seems that it wasn't all that she wanted. Soon she was doing the "one hand strokes, the other cups" bit, then she's breathing into my pubes. There are one or two licks at me, then I'm suddenly getting mouth service from her. I get to spend some time enjoying a warm mouth and hand action, then she really gets into it. She's suddenly got her face full against my skin, her hands flat against my hips, her tongue pressing against the underside of my penis, and her throat working full tilt on me. Apparently she's done this before, or she's into distance swimming, because I must have gotten almost two minutes of this treatment before she needs to come up for air.

By this time, I'm not worrying about anything serious. I don't care that I'm face fucking the client's wife, I don't care if the husband might come walking in, hell, I don't care if I fail to get the job done. All I want right now is to let her continue her work and to get my gun off. My nuts are trembling so much right now that I'm afraid for her to touch them. I might end this sooner than I expect.

She wraps her hands around me, pushing at my ass to drive me forward into her. She doesn't seem too serious about setting a pace, so I take it as an invitation, and grab at her hair. Without pulling too harshly, I set the pace, enjoying the feel. Her hands are now out of sight and off my ass, so I figure she's either playing with herself, or getting some other surprise ready. All I can see when I look down is my dick seeming to disappear into her hair.

Pretty soon I'm close to the edge, which I'm sure she can tell, since I'm starting to have trouble holding onto her and staying upright. She backs off, and I'm suddenly hanging in the breeze. But before I can say anything, she's back to the hand action, working me for all she's worth. She's making the first sounds that I've heard her make, sort of a mewling noise.

What am I telling you for, you've heard it, right? Man, if you haven't, I really feel sorry for you.

Anyway, she's back to the manual action, pulling and stroking me for all she's worth. I'm too far gone to have done anything about it, and I cut loose, unloading all over her. The only reason I don't fall down is her hands on me, practically holding me in a death grip as I spray her.

Hey, don't get mad at me. She started it, and you asked, remember?

So there I am, trying to catch my breath, my cock dripping out the last of the load, and her on her knees in front of me. By the time I catch my breath, I realize that she's cleaning me, using a cloth to wipe my dick down. She looks up at me with this look, one of those looks that you only see in adult films by the actresses that really get into the role. She finally seems to realize that her face is covered in jizz, and I realize that she's cleaning me off with her swimsuit top.

OOC -More to come...
 
Last edited:
Oh Jane...

I forgot about that {handsome ] golf pro...I did so want tennis lessons at the time ! He did give HANDS ON training though, to all the wives !!! Not just me...remember ? And how could I forget those shopping trips, and the money we spent !!! And the lunches...how I just love dessert !!! And the way we use to tease the waiters, and the shoe salesmen. Such fun...anyway way, Carl and I would just LOVE to visit you and your hubby for dinner ,would Saturday nite be okay ?

Now, to start at the beginning...

Yes, it is true that when we bought our first home, when we were first married, years ago...we did hire Kurt to redo our bathroom and install a marble whirlpool tub. He did have several common laborers working for him at the time...well, one morning I was startled to discover one of these young men had found a pair of my sheer panties, and was sniffing them !!! Imagine my shock !!! Later that morning, I spoke with Kurt, asking if he would consider finishing the job by himself. He agreed...
Later that afternoon, I returned home from the tanning salon, went upstairs to the master bedroom, and was getting changed { i was only clad in my bra and panties } and decided to use the facility's...when much to my surprise there stood Kurt !!! I gasped...there he was...I tried not to look...I did actually look away, but...My God honey...I must say...he was very well HUNG !!!

I do not want to hurt your feeling, my darling husband...you have even admitted that you are partially to blame...and you can not help it if you are not very well endowed... I mean, you want me to be HONEST...am I correct ?
 
Dean the Golf Pro

I first met Angel after her and her husband had joined the country club. He already played, but she seemed interested in learning how to play. I usually start off with a small group of about four or five ladies taking lessons. There was one other woman that was a knockout as well. Her name was Jane, but that is a story for another time.
I try to apply a hands-on approach to teaching the golf swing and take each woman through the motions of the swing. This allows me to get a feel (among other things!) of how each person is progressing. This allows me to stand right behind while I take their arms through the motion of the swing. I usually end up with a handful of tit after completing the swing.
Angel wanted to learn as quickly as possible and asked if she could play a round (or in her case around) with me. I smiled sweetly at her and said " Okay, let's try three holes, an easy one, a tight one and a long one." I asked her which hole did she want to do first? She replied, the easy one.
We went out to hole number 11 and started there. It was a par 4 dogleg right. I teed off first and then watched as she drove it into the woods on the right. We took the cart and drove out into the woods to look for her ball. We pulled into the heavily wooded trees and started to look for her ball. She wondered what happens if we don't find it? I told her "Don't worry, I have spare balls if you need another."
We finally found her ball and she asked how to play the next shot. I told her that she would have to play a "punch" shot to get out of the woods. I stood behind and position her to hit it back into the fairway. I reached around her body and took both ehr arms and showed her the swing in slow motion. I could feel her wiggle her ass against me, as she practiced the swing a second time. I told her that the shot required a short backswing followed by a quick follow through. I held her against my body after the shot and began to pinch her the nipple of her right breat with my hand. I whispered in her ear ' Private lessons were available, if she was interested?"She asked me " What extra costs are involved and what perks would she get out of it."
I told her that she would receive one-on-one instruction and that all it would cost would be me finding the right hole in which I could practice my technique with her. She agreed and asked to start right away. I kissed the back of her neck and told her that we should try the approach from behind. I lifted the back of her skirt with my left hand and pressed my now hard cock in my pants against her bare ass (she wasn't wearing any panties). I could feel her hands reaching around behind her and unbuttoning my pants. As she bent over to give me better access to her pussy, I told her that the trick to this shot was using the right club and letting the motion of the swing do all the work for you. I filled her from behind and fucked her right there in the woods. I pounded her pussy from behind until I couldn't stand it anymore and came inside her. I told her that we needed to get going and we could continue her lesson on the next hole (to be continued).
 
Jane and Frank

I talked to my husband Frank and we decided that Saturday would be just fine. I planned the menu, but he and I planned the dessert together, amnd I trust you and Carl will agree it is the sweetest combination either of you will ever taste.

Come about 6 for drinks and dinner at seven, andf dont bother to dress. This will be very casual.

See you then!
 
Dear Jane

Oh my God...I am not sure about all of this ! I am not sure if I am doing the right thing. I mean...I hope my hubby, Carl will understand...just how hard it was to RESIST, being seduced by all these men. He insisted that I take those golf lessons...so we could all play together !!! I couldn't help it if Dean was so touchy-feeley...my body betrayed me by responding !!! I have to admit, he was goodlooking...and so full of confidence, which I like in a man !

I just hope Carl still thinks of me as his good, spoiled , pampered wife... who likes to have a little fun once in a while !!!

Anyway... I will try my best to convince him to come over for dinner on Saturday. I can't wait to wear my new, tiny blue bikini, I purchased ! He has been acting rather strange lately...being very quiet.
 
Carribean Connection

Mr. C. .
Mailbox 2295
Paradise


Dear Sir,

as per instructions from yourself we have carried out pro-active research regarding your concerns.

Our report is now ready for delivery. Due to the sensitive nature of the report; we will require, as previously agreed, confirmation of delivery address.

Please deposit remittance, (see invoice attached), into our account, as shown on original documentation.

Please allow seven working days after invoice processing for delivery of report.

If we can be of any further service to yourself, please do not hesitate to contact us on the number supplied in original documentation

yours faithfully,


Bradley Scott. N - SNARE Ltd. (Florida)
 
Dean the Golf Pro

We proceeded to the next hole, a long par 5. I watched her as she hit, the way her tits juggled during impact and how cute her ass was on her follow through. We finally made it near the green and she flew the green on her fifth shot. It landed beyond in the woods and we had to go and look for it.
We looked around and could not find it. She walked up to me and asked 'Now what? I have no more balls." I smiled at her and said " I think I have at least one extra ball." She reached down my shorts and grabbed my hardening cock and said " I think have found your spare balls." I moaned "Yes, you have Angel. However, you must assess a two-stroke penalty."
She undid my shorts and they fell to the ground. She knelt down in front of me and said " Oh, I think this will be more than a two-stroke penalty" and she began to suck on the head of my hard cock. I could feel her lips sliding down the long hard shaft, her tongue swirling around as she took me into her hot wet mouth. I moaned louder as she began to massage my balls with her hand. All I could moan was " Oh, god. Oh, god." She began to suck up and down on my hard cock, taking allof me into her mouth. I could feel the tip slidng past the back of her throat when she deep-throated me. I began to fuck her mouth with my hard cock, thrusting forward to meet her eager wet lips.
At last, I could stand it no longer and I thrust deeply one last time and began to cum in her mouth. She swallowed nearly all of it, but some ran down the long hard shaft. I looked down at her and told her " Remeber Angel, when you get to the green, to always clean your balls" and with that she licked my balls clean of cum. Afterwards, we finished the hole and started towards the third hole. I told her ' Angel, this hole will be a tight one. It will look difficult at first, but after a couple of strokes, it will get much easier." (to be continued on the third hole).
 
Kurt

So , there I was, surprised, gasping for air, and trying to deal with the fact that the lady of the house was kneeling before me, cleaning me off with her unmentionables after having done her best to drain my testicles dry. I wasn't complaining, but we were now to the awkward part. What the hell happens now? Mistake as it was, it had become a nice time, but I had no claim on anything more, and jumping her for something a bit more classical would probably be considered worse. Heck, for all I knew, she could run and call rape, and I wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it.

She seemed to be in some sort of daze. Her one hand kept sort of scrubbing my dick, and the other was busy roving around her breast. She's not saying anything, she's not looking at me, and she's definitely working through this thing in her head. Her lips move, but nothing comes out, and I can't claim to be a lip reader.

Her hand motion on me sort of lost it's erotic quality. It had become more of a mechanical action, not an act of sensuality. Horribly enough, I found that I couldn't even get overly excited about having a half naked woman in front of me. She seemed, well, confused and lost. I got the feeling that I'd done something wrong, but I couldn't guess at what. (Okay, beyond getting a blowjob from the contractee's wife, I know.)

Suddenly, she's on her feet, and flying out of there. I get a glimpse of flying hair, a really nice breast in mid motion, and a sweet little butt still in the whatever it was she was wearing. She left the room at high speed, and I figured that I was likely in real trouble. I didn't hear a phone being used, so I thought that maybe I would simply be dealing with the guy writing the checks here.

(Is there a suitable percentage to knock off of a job for the priviledge of getting fellated by the guy's wife?)

I zip back up, flush the toilet, and decide to finish what I can before the boss gets wind of this. We're mostly down to the cosmetic stuff, although a few of the goodies in the room are still waiting for parts. I get the lighting finished and fire up the towel warmers to make sure they're properly ready, when the door opens again. Or maybe it just seemed that way. I don't really remember her closing the door, or my handling the task, but when I looked over, whammo, there she is.

She's covered up in one of those filmy wraps that they use in upscale swimming pools. The ladies want a tan and a chance to show off the goods, but there still needs to be modesty. She's cleaned her face, retouched her makeup, and tied back the hair. She won't meet my eyes, but she enters the room, and starts asking questions about the work that's fully finished.

The lights around the mirrors? All working. Room heater? Done. Ceiling fan? Hasn't given me any problem. The new oversized water heater? Running smoothly. The new tub? She asks it with a faint quaver, pausing by the centerpiece of the bathroom.

It's a tub, in the way that a Ferrari is a car. Or a Trinitron is a television. This thing is huge, to start off with. Deep enough that it requires a certain cut to minimize drowning risks. Four taps (two speed fillers and a hot and a cold adjuster set.) capable of filling the thing in under three minutes, p[lus a massager wand. A towel rack (heated), a music system, a speaker phone, and a mini-fridge, all built into it. It's marble. Not faux marble, or refinished fiberglass, or that cheap imitation marble substitute. Marble. Heavy as hell, so I've made a point of triple checking the wiring and plumbing was right the first time, since I don't want to move it again if I don't have to. It could sit three, be really comfortable for two, or an all out nirvana experience for one. And, it had jets. I expected it to have some form of magic fingers hidden within it somewhere, although I don't want to know how.

So, I have to admit that I haven't tried it yet. She pouts a bit, then starts to play a bit with the controls, sending water into the tub. Maybe it should be tried, before I give my okay, she says. I start to pack up, ready to give her some privacy, when there's this whoosh , a squeal, and a sudden geyser of water. She'd managed to find the switch to shift the water flow to the massage wand, and the thing is spraying all over the place. She gets it shut off, but only after it's soaked the place.

I'm shaking water off of my face, and I look over to ask about towels. She's standing there, a huge pout going, her hair plastered to her, and the wrap suddenly transparent. I'm not talking "wet, dark, and form fitting". I'm talking glued to her, clear to the world, I can see everything there is to see, wet and clear.

The view's worth it. Hell, I've already had one incident that could get me thrown in jail, why not go for the brass ring? Even as I consider what is going on, my cock decides to announce that it really isn't as wiped out from the previous efforts, and starts to rise.

OOC - More to come.
 
Angelique

First of all, I would like to thank Kurt and Dean for being so honest ! You would never believe how much my sex life has improved in the last few days...with my husband Carl, I mean !!! He can't seem to get enough...that is all he seems to want to do ! Let me explain...

As soon as he gets home from the office, I fix him a cocktail, and he heads upstairs to our bedroom. Then Carl goes straight to the computer, to read your confessions. Afterwards, I am happy to say...he gets so horny,{ especailly in the master bath }and he makes me tell all of the details, over and over again, until he is completely exhausted ! Carl says it was really worth the money for that imported Italian marble...the installion was wonderfull !

Carl even took off from his job last Saturday, and insisted that we go play golf. We had so much fun, re-inacting my very first lesson, that we never got further than the second hole ! Carl said it was really worth the money he paid for those lessons !!!

In order to spend more time together, he is thinking about hiring an assistant at the firm...and maybe even taking a second honeymoon back to the islands of the Carribean...

Thanks again guys...
 
Drake

Carl and Angelique,

I noticed my name was not on the list, and this bothered me a little, the reason being, I too had the pleasure of spending hours with your beautiful wife, while she cummed, again and again, all over my hard cock. How could Angelique ever forget ? Maybe, I am getting ahead of myself here, so let me start at the beginning.

You see, I work as a male dancer at a club on the westside of town. Alot of the females, who go there are married...but this is certainly fine with me. Not only do they tend to spend more, by stuffing twentys in my G-string, but they offer much more of a challenge, so to speak. I have to admit, I love my job...watching these woman go WILD every night, not to mention all the money I make, and the benefits that go with it. Plus the hours are great, and this allows me to pursue another one of my hobbies- lifting weights and working out. [ never know when some jealous hubby is going to do something stupid ]

Well anyway, a few months ago I was working, and there was this bachlorette party going on. There were several women in this group, including the bride to be, the bridesmaids...but it was your wife that stood out the most. Maybe it was her detached manner, as if she wasn't really interested in being there, or maybe it was the way she was dressed, all sophisticated...stockings and heels, pearl earrings and necklace, her long dark hair piled on top of her head, she even wore a pair of gloves ! There was just something about her, like she was unattainable...a rich, spoiled brat, who acted like this was all beneath her. A unresistable challenge for me.

I danced on stage for a couple of songs, then afterwards we danced around the tables on the floor for the ladies. Well, by the time I got to her table, she was alone, just sitting there by herself, sipping on her drink. I moved in front of her...by now I only wore a bow tie and a black g-string, stuffed with bills...and a very decent sized bulge due to certain circumstances. At first this very classy lady [ your loving wife ] refused to even look, so I moved closer, until my bulge was only inches away from her pretty face. I moved it to the music, waiting for her to look...

It seemed that Angel blushed, then smiled, for the first time that evening...and then she reached up with her manicured hand, with the huge diamond wedding ring, and pulled my g-string aside, almost revealing my semi-hard erection, to place a crisp fifty dollar bill inside. Angelique's sparkling brown eyes lingered for a moment...I hoped she liked what she saw. She must have, because later, when I was taking a break, she approached me...

" Do you work private parties ? she asked.
" For you I would. " I answered.
'' Well...my husband is going out of town this weekend, and I thought I might have a small, rather intimate affair at my home...if you're not too busy to entertain."
Angelique gave me a piece of paper with her name and phone number on it. "Call me Friday evening and we can work out the details. I have to behave in public..." She whispered with a smile...

[ To be continued ]
 
Angelique

Oh Drake, I am so sorry that I left you off of the list...but please try to understand, this has been very difficult for me at times ! Why, just the other day, I had to have my phone number changed...we have been getting these rude calls from some CREEP, at all hours of the night, saying the most awful things to me ! Such as "If you have done all of those guys, you can do me." The nerve of this man ! What does he think I am ?

I'll have him know { if he is reading this, since he can not call me } that I AM a married woman, with the support of a very loving husband, who wants me to be honest...after all, my hubby gives me EVERYTHING I need...cars, diamonds, pearls, exotic vacations, credit cards, dining out at the best restaurants, expensive clothes, horseback riding , golf and tennis lessons ! What more could I need ??? Furthermore...Carl likes to spoil and pamper me...he WANTS me to be happy !!! Most men, if they found out their wife had an affair or two, would divorce them...but not Carl, this confession thing has made our life { and marriage ] stronger !!!

I feel so much better now...getting that off of my 36-double D chest. You may continue, if you wish Drake...
 
Kurt

Well, I know your time is important, and I've already recounted enough that I could get in serious trouble. But, I was asked to be honest, and I'm almost finished, really.

The lady was standing there across the tub from me, looking like Miss Wet T-Shirt Universe, and I'm fighting off an urge to dive across the tub and commit a major felony, right then and there. She's there, ready, wanton, and soaked. Hell, it wasn't like we were complete strangers, even if it wasn't from a strictly professional relationship. But I'm doing what I can to keep from doing something that'll get me arrested. (I mean, fun is fun, but rape is forever, right?)

So I try to step away, to get my breath and write it all off to the moment. Unfortunately, she doesn't feel the same, I guess. I get to the door when she calls to me, asking me in this husky voice if I'm leaving so soon. I turn around, still fumbling for a reply, and she's peeling off the wrap, giving me this look that screams "Come get me".

Okay, so there's right and wrong, and there's love and lust. I've got to tell you, at that moment, only one of those was running through my brain. (Okay, maybe not my brain...) As you know, she's a serious piece of woman. And I'm not one to turn down an offer like this. Hell, I don't know how many chances, if any, I might get like this in life. So, it's back to the clothing on the ground look for me, and I'm moving around the tub, short sword leading the way, if you know what I mean.

She's leaning over the tub, her hands working the spigots, and everything worth seeing on full display. I get right up behind her, wrap my hands around her to start playing with her breasts, and slide in for the real ride.

Okay, now if I thought the earlier play was hot, this was off the thermometer. I'm riding her from behind, having the time of my life, and she's back to the mewling sounds. She shifts to a growl for a bit, then a moan, and the whole time she's pushing back against me for all she's worth. Frankly, I feel like a god at this point. She's got her arms braced on the edge of the tub, she's practically forcing herself back and down onto me with every thrust, and she's almost howling in lust. I'm fighting the rush building down below, because I really don't want it to end.

Okay, yes, I was still afraid that someone would walk in. After all, it was after hours, someone should be coming home at any time now, and I'm in the master bathroom, throwing the high hard one to a hot babe. Still, if someone had walked in, I probably wouldn't have stopped what I was doing.

She hits her peak, and suddenly stops her movements, just stands there, panting, with me still locked in place. I'm trying to decide what to do, since I've still got a charge going. I could lay the horny guy and take charge, popping my load, or I could play the gentleman and let her decide where it goes from there. Since I'm enjoying the ride, I hold myself still and count backwards from a thousand for a couple of moments. Then she announces that she wants to try something new.

We're soon IN the tub, surrounded by bubbling hot water, me being ridden by her. Finally, I get to have a round with her while looking up and into her face. Got to admit, of everything we did, I really enjoyed being able to look into her eyes while she popped off the most. Most women don't like to look at you at that moment, usually closing their eyes. Not her, she kept eye contact through the last couple of orgasms.

Yeah, well, it wasn't like I planned on being the one to help baptize that tub. and I did stay a bit later to help clean the floor. If you don't mind my saying, if I had a lady like that in my life, I'd stay home as much as possible, and do whatever I could for her. Not only that, I'd then be sure that guys like me weren't sniffing around.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Enough of the editorials, on with the juicy details. Well, I wanted to make sure that you understood that I am being honest.

So we ended up with her on me, her hair floating in the water as she bent over me, her breasts bouncing in the water, and those moans and mews filling the air. Hell, if I had been blind, and unable to see those eyes and tits in front of me, those sounds would have been enough to trip the old trigger.

Which I did. Full body arch, one hand in her hair, the other on her hip, holding her down as I emptied out into her. I'd love to say that she came with me, but I couldn't be sure of what she was like at that moment if I needed to.

Anyway, that's the story. I cleaned the place up and went home after that, and the next day I came to finish the work. I saw her when I turned in the bill for the work done, but nothing was said, and when she looked me in the eye, you'd have thought that I had been doing her twin sister for all the recognition she showed me. I took that to mean, "Hey, it was fun, but it's over. We both got what we wanted." Frankly, if you'd called me back for more work, I probably would have sent you to someone else, for fear that I would have done something REALLY stupid.

Ma'am, thanks for what happened, and I promise that no one else will know what happened.
 
Mr. C. .
Mailbox 2295
Paradise


Dear Sir,

thank you for address confirmation and remittance, as received 25/06.

The report will be delivered, as arranged, in seven days.

If, in the meantime, you have any questions regarding your account please do not hesitate to contact us on the number supplied in original documentation

yours faithfully,


Bradley Scott. N - SNARE Ltd. (Florida)
 
Angelique

Dear Kurt,

I feel that I owe you an apology, for my behavior { acting as if nothing happened, the cold shoulder attitude ] the day after our little, specail romp in the tub...but I was feeling a bit guilty and flustered. Nothing like that had ever happened to me...whether you believe it or not, in five years of marriage, I had never experienced an orgasm, let alone three times in one hour. I guess I was afraid to even look at you... in fear that I would want to again. And I could not risk everything....

As you are probably aware, the situation has changed now...for the better. My hubby just LOVES to hear these stoies...in fact, he is wanting to actually watch me with one of my 'lovers' ! To be honest, I don't know what to do ! I said that I would have to think it over.

I am not sure if I should tell you this...but I think of you alot. Once or twice, when Carl was taking me in the bathtub, I imagined that it was you making love to me instead...{how wicked, I know !!!}those rough, stong hands of yours, the way you looked me in the eyes when...it just took my breathe away.


Anyhow ...I did recomend your first class work and experience, to all my lady friends, if they ever needed any home improvements done, or anything installed...
 
Drake male stripper [pt. 2]

Fianally, after waiting all week, Friday came. I hoped the elegant, beautiful Angelique hadn't changed her mind, I was looking forward to seeing this married lady again. Actually, I had spent the whole week thinking about her...my imagination working overtime, about her devilish brown eyes, her silky dark hair and that perfect body that just seemed made for sin !

Friday morning, while working out at the gym, I decided that I would wear my cop uniform, complete with handcuffs, to the small intimate gathering this evening. True enough, alot of females loved men in uniforms, and besides the cuffs, I also got to carry a big nightstick...to be used to punish certain naughty wives, if necessary.


During our brief conversation, on the phone, she had given me her address, and told me to arrive about nine o'clock. Even her voice was sexy, with that soft southern accent...I thought as I entered the gate to her estate. Her home, or mansion if you will, was very impressive too. Damn...her old man was filthy rich...to say the least ! The guy seemed to have it all, and a very beautiful trothy wife to boot ! Well tonight, I would be spending time with her, since he was so busy making money, although I had no idea what was going to happen.
I rang the doorbell, waiting in my police officer's uniform...
Angelique answered the door, herself. Maybe I was expecting a butler, or a maid to do it, it wouldn't have surprised me....
" Oh Officer...may I help you ?" Angel smiled, playing the role.
" May I come in...I need to dicuss something with you, ma'am."
" Please do...sir !"
I entered the marble foyer, my eyes giving her the once over. Angelique was dressed in a tight, white , short dress, with the black seamed stockings and white high heels. Her black hair was pulled up on top of her head, which accented her slender neck, and showed off the pearl chocker she wore...she looked breathtaking !
" Miss Angelique, I am here on a call about an illegal activity taking place, at your home." I announced.
" I do declare, officer...I am here, all by myself...surely nothing ILLEGAL is going on !" she answered innocently. " But you are more than welcome to search my home, if you wish."
This statement caught me off guard, I was expecting a few of her friends to be here...maybe they haven't arrived yet.
" You see...sir, my husband is out of town...and he does not like me to entertain, while he is away...so I am here, all by my lonesome. Would you like to check ?''
I followed Angelique into the living room, where she walked over to a stereo, and put in a CD...then she turned and gave me a big smile, like an invitation, more or less. Silently, I reached for my handcuffs, and approached her, cuffing one of her wrists. Then I led her over to a chair, cuffing her to the arm of it...not a word was spoken, no protest or anything. I knew it was only going to be me and her...and I liked that even better !


I began to dance to the music, unbuttoning my shirt, while Angel looked up at me, with a rather wicked smile on her lips...

[ to be continued ]
 
Last edited:
Drake- male stripper/cop

I remember how delighted I was when I opened the door and saw you standing there dressed as a police officer...it reminded me of all those times, when I was speeding in my sports car, and I was pulled over !!! It is amazing what wearing a short skirt and stockings can do in that situation....except once, when this certain one officer made me...well, perhaps I'll finish the story another time.... {wink}

Please continue Drake....my hubby is waiting for the conclusion !!!
 
Mr. C. .
Mailbox 2295
Paradise


Dear Sir,

as per instructions from yourself we have carried out pro-active research regarding your concerns.

Our report is enclosed.



Our operative met the lady in question at the Blue Reef bar, on Princetown Road, at 19:10. Contact was made at the bar area by our operative asking for a light for a cigarette. The lady turned down his request as, she claimed, she did not smoke. She then proceeded to strike up a conversation with an unknown man, later identified as an itinerant merchant seaman.

Our operative remained in contact with the lady during the next 35 mins. by engaging the seaman in conversation, until the lady made her way from the bar area to the dance floor.

Once at the dance floor the lady proceeded to dance with a number of men during the subsequent 5o mins., paying particular attention to a large stranger of Afro-Caribbean origin with whom she spent time particularly during those tunes with a slower rhythm.

At 20:35 the lady, accompanied by the Afro-Caribbean, left the dance floor and sat in a booth close to the rear door of the bar. Observations by our operative indicate that the conversation within the booth was animated and good-natured, although no details could be gleaned due to the noise levels at that end of the bar.

The lady left the booth to visit the Ladies Room at 21:10. At this point our operative took the opportunity to make contact with the gentleman in the booth, once again using the cigarette approach. Declining a light immediately our operative left for the Men’s Room in order to engineer a ‘chance’ meeting with the lady as she returned to the booth. Contact was re-established in the rear corridor by our operative colliding with the woman as she returned. Our operative noted that during the collision and the moments immediately afterwards the lady made strong physical contact with her hands on the lower torso and hips. Contact having been made our operative made his apologies and continued to the Men’s Room.

On return from the Men’s Room our operative used the collision to offer, once again, his apologies and to offer to buy the lady and her companion a drink. The lady was very forthright in explaining that she was not accompanied by the gentleman in the booth, that they were in fact strangers until a little time previously. Our operative then proceeded to order drinks for the three of them and was invited to join the lady and gentleman in the booth, at 21:20.

The lady engaged our operative and the gentleman in conversation covering a number of tourist issues regarding the islands and where she could travel to be away from the tourist trail. During the course of this conversation our operative noted that the lady became physically closer to the gentleman until finally she sat at his right side and he had his arm around her waist.

The gentleman left the booth at 22:15 in order to visit the Men’s Room and to reorder drinks for the three of them in the booth. During his absence our operative tried to establish the relationship, if any, between the lady and the gentleman, and her intentions for the evening. At this point the lady told our operative that she intended to “Have some fun”, and whilst telling him this she lifted her foot under the table and placed it in his lap, grinding the heel into his crotch.


At this point we consider it fair on our part to give you the oportunity to withdraw from reading the rest of the report, as we consider the lady's intentions are quite clear, and that a material breach has been witnessed by ourselves.


yours faithfully,


Bradley Scott. N - SNARE Ltd. (Florida)
 
Mr. Bradley Scott

My husband and I would like to finish reading the rest of your report. We have paid the entire sum requested, and we trust you have already received payment in full.
Carl understands or is willing to listen, and I did try to explain my actions during our vacation. You must understand, it had been several years since we had went anyplace together, and I was by myself most of my marriage, since Carl was always too busy making money, or managing his large company.
When we arrived at that beautiful island paradise, I was so dissapointed that all my dear hubby wanted to do was SLEEP, or rest in our room. I , on the other hand, wanted to shop, and explore the island, dance at the many erotic clubs, drink those exotic cocktails....just have some fun !!! I do declare, I spent the first day, ALONE, at poolside, in my new tiny bikini....watching all the couples together. At times, my naughty imaginatiion just ran away from me...that and the hot sun burning my near naked body, and the tan, well muscled lifegaurd...

So, I decided, after we ate our lobster dinner, I was going out...Carl must have had one too many drinks, and wanted to return to our room, to lie down in the air-conditioning. Perhaps, I should not have went out alone, but after all...I was on vacation too, and did not want to spend it in our room, doing NOTHING !!!

P.S please Drake, go ahead and finish your story also...:kiss:
 
Back
Top