guys - do you like finishing on other dude's face

I swallow 100% until the other day. He wanted me to get my first facial. I did :). I liked it, but even more when he insisted I leave it on . I did:) till most it dried. My kink needle , again, spiked. :)
 
love fucking a little college age bitch boy, making him cum with my cock in his ass, then putting him down on his knees with my cock over his face, telling him to open wide and stick his tongue out and he'll get a creamy reward.

They love it.

That's hot!
 
I also prefer to shoot on my wife's face and the guys we have been with. The guys have all left it open to what I wanted to do. I told them I was going to cum and ask them. Up to me? I pull out and hold their head still telling them to open their mouth. Then proceed to spray their face while my hot wife watches. Rub my wet dick all over their faces and stick it back in their mouths till I start to soften.

On the flip side, the guy I did suck asked me as well. I told him to shoot it all over my face. And that's what he did while I heard my wife talking dirty to me. Shot after shot I took on my face and loved the feeling, smell, taste, and raw dirtiness of another dick pointed at your face after blasting you. Then giving that cock pleasure of sucking it with his cum dripping of your face, and a wet French kiss on the head to say goodbye.
 
I wouldn't do it on the first date unless specifically requested. Once I get to know my male lovers, we have a pretty good understanding of what we prefer. I'm typically a bottom in my relationships with men, and while I love to swallow, I also love having them cum all over my face as well. Especially when there's more than one of them.
 
there is something primal about cumming on another man's face. of course, I am usually the receiver, love it when a man is caressing my head while he is unleashing his load on me. I would say that most men LOVE to finish on another dude, so happy to oblige. Cleanup and afterglow are "icing on the cake"
 
I dream of gently sucking a guy's cock and him finishing all over my made up face, then putting his cock in my mouth to suck clean.
 
there is something primal about cumming on another man's face. of course, I am usually the receiver, love it when a man is caressing my head while he is unleashing his load on me. I would say that most men LOVE to finish on another dude, so happy to oblige. Cleanup and afterglow are "icing on the cake"
Okay, that's a very hot explanation.
 
It's such a primal thing, like spoils of war. Or a game. Hoops for facials. Or match golf for facials.
 
I don't produce cum anymore after prostate surgery, so the question is not relevant for me. However I did never especially wanted to cum on a face. What was an overwhelming experience for me was the first time someone kept my cock in their mouth when I came. My wife never wanted that, but an advantage of not shooting cum anymore now is, that she no longer objects against keeping my cock in her mouth when I cum. Most men I have sex with don't mind that anyway.
 
I have cum on a guys face, but then licked it off and shared it with him. I have had my face painted many times and love it! (Though I prefer to swallow it!)

When I go to a club or bath house, I love to start by sucking cock and taking at least part, if not all of the first load on my face. It’s a great sign to the other men that I am a cocksucker, kinky and probably open to what they have been afraid to ask for.

Sometimes men degrade me when they see me with cum on my face, but that only turns me on more and drives me deeper into my sub-space!

Also, every one who has called me out and humiliated me for cum on my face has wound up with their cock in me and most have added a second coat!
 
I don’t want to cum on another’s face. I am a total sub bottom and want the cum on my face to help put me in my sub mindset
 
Back
Top