What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
matriarch said:
Indeed, what make/model? I'd love to see a picture of it, and the internet is a great place for that.

It is an antique boy's toy, not a reliable form of transport:

BSA BANTAM 1957
150 cc D3 fitted 125cc engine
(plus spare 150cc engine)
7 miles since last MOT
which expired Dec 2003
Age related non-transferrable number plate
Good condition
Buyer collects
£425

Og

Vermilion said:
That's kind of bizarre and spooky, imho - is it addressed to you and hubby? Does it follow you when you move house? <is feeling ghost-ish>
x
V

Its not addressed at all, they drop it through the mail box. Its just a holiday card with their name signed inside. Hubby said at lunch he thinks maybe its the paper person and that would fit why we never see them slip it through.

matriarch said:
Ah-haaa......you got out of the trip, did you? Enjoy your 'you' time.
I so wish that was the case but we didnt get out of the easter trip , they only live less than a mile away and their has been more stress over that.

I'm trying to pretend atm that nothing is wrong and it will all go well when I know we'll be able to cut the tension with a knife. :( If all else fails I'll take my ciggys with me or a sedative. :rolleyes: My main concern is for the little one not to get upset and them taking her eggs from her to make sure they can split them exactly even is going to upset her. Shes not going to understand that the two older demons fight about fuck all and have to have everything exactly the same. I however refuse to have anything to do with it so I and munchkin will head off on a walk and leave daddy with the easter basket. If he chooses to do it then its his fault but at least she wont see it happen. (ok this should have been a blurt)

deathlynx said:
*happily snuggles Chantilly back* :cathappy:

Tension headache getting worse...All other mood is just numb...

*hugs* feel better soon hon. :kiss:

Chantilyvamp said:
Its not addressed at all, they drop it through the mail box. Its just a holiday card with their name signed inside. Hubby said at lunch he thinks maybe its the paper person and that would fit why we never see them slip it through.

I so wish that was the case but we didnt get out of the easter trip , they only live less than a mile away and their has been more stress over that.

I'm trying to pretend atm that nothing is wrong and it will all go well when I know we'll be able to cut the tension with a knife. :( If all else fails I'll take my ciggys with me or a sedative. :rolleyes: My main concern is for the little one not to get upset and them taking her eggs from her to make sure they can split them exactly even is going to upset her. Shes not going to understand that the two older demons fight about fuck all and have to have everything exactly the same. I however refuse to have anything to do with it so I and munchkin will head off on a walk and leave daddy with the easter basket. If he chooses to do it then its his fault but at least she wont see it happen. (ok this should have been a blurt)

*hugs* feel better soon hon. :kiss:

Hi Chantilly

Not sure whats going on here, but if its a case of the older ones snatching all the easter candies I have a suggestion. My mom has 8 grandkids from 18yrs - 1yr. When she does her easter egg hunt each kid gets a colour or she will write their initial on the plastic eggs. This way they all get the same number of eggs to keep it fair.
Do you think the kids would abide by telling them only to pick up certain coloured eggs? That way the little one still has eggs to find?

Just a suggestion. Take care and have a Happy Easter considering.

My mood, Frigging giggily! Second last week of school is just around the corner. Two projects, an interview and a test this week. A presentation and 4 tests next week and Im DONE LIKE A DINNER! YEEE FRIGGING HAW!

C

SensualCealy said:
Hi Chantilly

Not sure whats going on here, but if its a case of the older ones snatching all the easter candies I have a suggestion. My mom has 8 grandkids from 18yrs - 1yr. When she does her easter egg hunt each kid gets a colour or she will write their initial on the plastic eggs. This way they all get the same number of eggs to keep it fair.
Do you think the kids would abide by telling them only to pick up certain coloured eggs? That way the little one still has eggs to find?

Just a suggestion. Take care and have a Happy Easter considering.

My mood, Frigging giggily! Second last week of school is just around the corner. Two projects, an interview and a test this week. A presentation and 4 tests next week and Im DONE LIKE A DINNER! YEEE FRIGGING HAW!

C

Another alternative - ring and ask how many eggs the other two are getting. Take that number along for your own little one and any extra eggs can be hidden in *your* garden for an extra egg hunt the next day maybe?
x
V

Another lazy day at work..... *sigh* I could get used to this......

"13 days"

A nap yesterday and one today..... so unusual it could get to be a habit..... ;)

I'm having a busy weekend. Yesterday I went blading with Fem through Hyde park and other parts of London. After that, we went to my favorite Home Improvement store to buy bookcases. I found two that was exactly what I was looking for, and also bought a truckload of candles, incense and aromatherapy oils.

Today, I have friends and some of my daughter's friends over for a braai (barbecue for all of you who is not from SA . . . ) I've made a delicious Ceasar salad with shaved Parmesan, and the wine is chilling (and so is several other types of alcohol) I have Eric Clapton on the stereo, I'm baking ciabatta bread, and there are 5 kidlets playing outside on the trampoline.

Life seems to be going. I'm not sure where, but it's definitely going.

Love to all :heart:

Thank you S & V for the suggestions. :kiss: :rose: Its mostly the 2 boys. They fight if they dont have the same. The little one doesnt care what she gets she just likes the hunt itself. I don't know whether to suggest anything or not since the hubby came home this morning and said to just not to mention it to them again:(

We never know whats going on with any of the stuff, the first year (which they only did a hunt because I wanted to do one for the little one the boys had never had one before) we didnt know what time they wanted to do it and had no idea what they were doing when they all disappeared. I went to change the little one and came back and found the eggs had been split up.

Last year we had to leave early and miss dinner since they have the easter dinner so late that little one is tired and sleepy by the time we eat. The only concessions that are made are for the boys and their snob of a mother. :confused:

Either way I'm going to try and make the best of it cos of the little one and the hubby since hes getting upset that I'm upset.

Nirvanadragones said:
I'm having a busy weekend. Yesterday I went blading with Fem through Hyde park and other parts of London. After that, we went to my favorite Home Improvement store to buy bookcases. I found two that was exactly what I was looking for, and also bought a truckload of candles, incense and aromatherapy oils.

Today, I have friends and some of my daughter's friends over for a braai (barbecue for all of you who is not from SA . . . ) I've made a delicious Ceasar salad with shaved Parmesan, and the wine is chilling (and so is several other types of alcohol) I have Eric Clapton on the stereo, I'm baking ciabatta bread, and there are 5 kidlets playing outside on the trampoline.

Life seems to be going. I'm not sure where, but it's definitely going.

Love to all :heart:
sounds like you have a lovely day planned :rose:

I'm in a really good mood this morning. First I woke up feeling all snuggling under a couple of blankets. Had an incredibly LONG and very HOT shower. It's a bit chilly at 59F but that's OK with me, cuz I get to wear one of my tight turtlenck sweaters (black of course). Now, I'm fixing to head out the door to do a little shopping. I'm gonna buy a couple of steaks to grill tomorrow. YUM.

I AM GOING TO FINISH UNPACKING TODAY! I really, really, really, really, really mean it. Or at least some.

Misty_Morning said:
I'm in a really good mood this morning. First I woke up feeling all snuggling under a couple of blankets. Had an incredibly LONG and very HOT shower. It's a bit chilly at 59F but that's OK with me, cuz I get to wear one of my tight turtlenck sweaters (black of course). Now, I'm fixing to head out the door to do a little shopping. I'm gonna buy a couple of steaks to grill tomorrow. YUM.

I AM GOING TO FINISH UNPACKING TODAY! I really, really, really, really, really mean it. Or at least some.
i probably shouldnt take this time to mention that lucky and i have been here nearly two years and we still arent all the way unpacked...

so i wont.

:kiss:

good luck in your unpacking plans.
:rose:

vella_ms said:
i probably shouldnt take this time to mention that lucky and i have been here nearly two years and we still arent all the way unpacked...

so i wont.

I can top that! I moved into this house 8 years ago -- and there are still unpacked boxes. :p

G'morning, sexy friends! :kiss:

I feel like a heel. *sigh* :( I forgot her birthday and she's my best friend and I feel soooooo horrible, because she wouldn't have forgotten mine. :(

vella_ms said:

so i wont.

When we bought a new house 5 years ago we employed contractors to empty the loft. In there were things we hadn't unpacked since 1980.

Og

TxRad said:
And the problem with that is? :p :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Moaning Sis.... :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Morning Imp.... :rose: :kiss:
morning sweetie.

doing a mental count down each day. and then i do a mental check list of things that need to be done before then...and then, i ignore it and do something else completely.
*shrug* go figgah. LOL

I was planning on leaving for Atlantic City at 9:00am this morning (it's a three hour drive and I wanted to get there by lunch time). It's now 10:45 and I still haven't showered...

vella_ms said:
morning sweetie.

doing a mental count down each day. and then i do a mental check list of things that need to be done before then...and then, i ignore it and do something else completely.
*shrug* go figgah. LOL
This job should finish up in the next few days and then I off until the week after the getogether (Although mst folks think I'm "off" all the time).... If ya need any help the week before yell, I have a strong back and a weak mind....

:kiss: 's to all and a big hug for Lucky

TxRad said:
This job should finish up in the next few days and then I off until the week after the getogether (Although mst folks think I'm "off" all the time).... If ya need any help the week before yell, I have a strong back and a weak mind....

:kiss: 's to all and a big hug for Lucky
the only help ill need from visitors is an open mind...open to fun, closed to mess. *grin*
dont know that ill even have the pool up by then. its so cold today that i can't imagine it but by then, itll be warm enough that peeps might want a midnight dip.

odd weather this. :confused:

I'm in the mood to eat. Had a good night with the fam last night. Snuggled the wife all night in my sleep. Having a lazy morning so far, complete with a call from the coordinator of the residency program I applied for to make an appointment for the interview next week. So, despite my empty and growling belly, life is just fine right now.

oggbashan said:
It is an antique boy's toy, not a reliable form of transport:

BSA BANTAM 1957
150 cc D3 fitted 125cc engine
(plus spare 150cc engine)
7 miles since last MOT
which expired Dec 2003
Age related non-transferrable number plate
Good condition
Buyer collects
£425

Og

Aaahhhhhh. a BSA. Good old bikes.
I kind of guessed it was something of that ilk.

I still think you should try E-bay, with your starting price of £425..set a bidding time of one week and see what happens. You could be pleasantly surprised.

Chantilyvamp said:

I hate it when families cause this kind of friction, there's no need. I think you're doing the best thing. Keep the munchkin away from the nasty atmosphere.

My youngest lives in Norwich, and I did this year, what I've done in the past, called up a chocolatier shop in the Royal Arcade and have an easter egg put aside for him to go and collect himself. He has to take a photo and send it to me so I know what he got. For the youngest and his wife, who only live 4 miles away, Min and I went and bought Thorntons best and left them in the shed in their garden for a surprise. All happy.

lucky-E-leven said:
I'm in the mood to eat. Had a good night with the fam last night. Snuggled the wife all night in my sleep. Having a lazy morning so far, complete with a call from the coordinator of the residency program I applied for to make an appointment for the interview next week. So, despite my empty and growling belly, life is just fine right now.
i love that youre making breaky.
its an odd feeling, though, having someone cook in the kitchen and just watching is abbynormal for me.

butt

i love it when you bend ovah. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back