The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free all night

25 year old male, bi curious, up for any fun. Kik is hornysam91

Hope to chat tonight

Looking for a chat partner with similar interests. Long term or one session, either works.
Recently I've been getting into audio. I love hearing someone beg for my cum. Videos and pics are welcome, and encouraged.
Light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2. My kinks are focused around creampies, breeding, and dom.
If any of that interests you, feel free to PM me on kik. Usernames the same as on here
Also - as much as I appreciate the interest - I'm not interested in dudes

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Friday Night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

33 yr old m looking for fun chat. I welcome anyone to drop me a line tonight. Kik is crosb1271

Any ladies or guys want to chat 47 year old male very open minded. Nkdplay82 on kik

Horny tonight. Tell me what you want to do to me. PM me for my kik. Also, please read profile if you want, "stats." This is for the next few hours. If you read this after the time period, please don't message me, this is just for tonight.

Hey everyone :) 57/m/Seattle and just hanging around tonight. Can PM me or use Just.A.Dude on kik. I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start.

34/m looking to have a fun yet sexy time over kik tonight. Just send me a message at a87star. Looking for a curvy older BBW.

Wearing wife's panties - who wants to see? Kik sladelh

31 single guy looking for ladies who want to talk about anything

kik : jackwalkerfu

Age- 25

Height- 5'11''

Cock size- 7.5'

Body type- Some muscles with some fat, lighter dad bod you may say and hairy.

Race- Indian. (That country in Asia)

Kinks- Dripping pussies and nothing else matters

What do you consider to be cybersex- From sexting to making each other cum on video chat.

Fun fact- Time doesn't even exist it's just a construct of your mind to comprehend change. And I may play guitar and sing for you if you are nice.

Pussy preference- shaved or not doesn't matter until you're comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back