The Circassian (closed)

Katirah shivered. "There is no need, my Comte. Truly. There is much to teach Tamzin." Unless this was his plan: to continue to show Tamzin the pleasures of sex; to have her feel more comfortable with such things. Or perhaps he enjoyed driving Katirah to the heights of ectasy.

Sophia pulled Tamzin close. "Kiss her, touch her." She sprawled alongside the pair and teased Katirah's clit until the woman moaned loudly.

Tamzin, shy as always, knelt and leaned over to kiss Katirah. She tried to kiss her the way she was taught earlier. She let her tongue slip between Katirah's lips and toyed with ehr tongue.

((Meanwhile I think the poor guards riding behind the wagon and getting glimpses between the curtains are finding it uncomfortable sitting on their horses.))
 
Katirah's pussy palpitated around Marcel's cock with each of her movements, and each of Tamzin's movements as well. His hands roamed over her body, occassionally reaching out and grabbing a hold of either Tamzin or Sophie.

Every breast sported hard nipples and the different feel of each one amazed Marcel, and he filed away in the back of his mind to one day have each of them strapped down to the bed of the wagon so he could spend sometime getting to know each of those small pieces of heaven better.

Marcel watched the kiss that Tamzin delivered and saw that it was timid and very gentle. Part of him wondered how one could teach a young woman to be a sex slave, and keep her virginity and timidity in place.

Dropping a hand between Katirah's legs, Marcel whispered, "Take her breath away Tamzin."

((I'll leave the guards discomfort to you if you wish))
 
Tamzin knelt so she could reach Katirah better. She put one hand along the side of her face and kissed the woman again trying to remember what she had been taught earlier. She tentatively teased Katirah's lips open with her tongue. Katirah responded and kissed the girl back.

Sophia meanwhile stroked Katirah's and the Comte's thigh's then slowly teased closer and closer to where the two were joined.

Outside the wagon, the two men who road guard at the back shifted in their saddles. "I'm damned glad I don't have to stand watch tonight. After a day of this," he jerked his chin toward the wagon, "I'll need a fuck in the worse way. Jesus, I need a fuck now and they've barely started." Said the one on the left.

"Tell me what I need to do to get me three women like that." The other shook his head.

"Get a title and a lot more money for starters. Then travel across the whole of Europe to find yourself--what was the first one? A Circassian. Supposed to be the most expensive slaves in the East."

"She's a pretty one, I grant you that. But there's lots of pretty ones."

"Were you there when she danced around the fire? Was all the Comte could do to keep himself from fucking her right there. She sings too."

The second guard scoffed. "The only singing I need is the sound a woman makes when I fuck her."

They were quiet for a time trying to catch glimpses through the curtained opening.

"Winning this post is a blessing and a curse." The first one sighed. "You get to watch, but can't do anything about it."

The other shrugged, "The don't put your name in next time. Me, I like to watch. I can find one of the whores later." He grinned.
 
Marcel's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Katirah squirmed on him, causing his cock to flail about inside her. Reaching down, Marcel grabbed Katirah's legs and pulled her knees up near her shoulders, splaying her wide open for the two women in front of her.

Sophie's hand cupped his balls as the pad of her hand pressed against Katirah, causing Katirah to squirm more on Marcel's cock. Marcel was unsure if Katirah was so turned on that it felt like she was trying to snap him off at the base, or if he was so turned on that he was harder and thicker than he ever felt before and was trying to rend her body asunder.

Either way, the sensations erupted through his body, white hot explosions of desire that threatened to catch the wagon on fire.

His voice croaked as he whispered, "Tamzin, do everything to Katirah that she and Sophie has done to you."
 
Tamzin looked at the Comte. She slowly moved alongside the pair and leaned in to kiss Katirah. She reached out her hand and tentatively cupped her breast.

Katirah moaned into Tamzin's mouth. But it was Sophia's skilled hands that brought her moans forth. Katirah strained against the Comte's hands. She returned Tamzin's kiss with lustful aggression. It wasn't long before she had to pull her mouth away to gasp for breath. "Yes," She said between pants. She could feel her orgasm building. Her moans and cries grew louder.

Outside the wagon, both guards were shifting uncomfortably. One was rubbing his crotch. "Sweet Jesu, I'm so hard I put a dent in my armour. I need a whore so bad--I'd take her right here on my horse."
 
"Non, Sophie," Marcel croaked out. "Tamzin must bring us to completion, show her what to do, but she must do it."

Marcel sucked Katirah's earlobe into his mouth and bit down slightly on it while his hands ran up and down her legs, keeping her splayed wide open. He felt Katirah's core heat up more and more, her sweet tunnel palpitating around his cock. In response his cock seemed to get harder and harder.

"Wait for me, mon cher," Marcel whispered hoarsely. "Come when I do, grind me there as Tamzin brings you along."
 
Sophia stopped what she was doing. She grinned saucily at Tamzin and licked her fingers.

Katirah used the time to catch her breath. She quivered when the Comte sucked her earlobe. His lust-filled voice aroused her further. She did not know how much longer she could contain herself. The Comte had no idea how quickly she reached her peak in this position when any attention at all was paid to her exposed clit.

"Use your finger, or your thumb on the nub." Sophia said. She poured herself a glass of wine and leaned back against a pillow to she could watch and instruct Tamzin. "Touch it lightly. You touch yourself, yes? Touch it as you like to be touched."

Katirah squirmed when Tamzin touched her. "There. Yes, yes. Softer." She pleaded.

""Kiss her there," Sophia directed. "Kiss and lick it, then suck it very gently."

Tamzin looked from Sophia to the Comte but she did not stop using her thumb to make Katirah moan.

“You will have to do it some time.” Sophia said sounding bored.
 
Marcel reached passed Katirah and wrapped his left hand behind Tamzin's neck and gently pulled her forward to his mouth. As Tamzin's breasts brushed against Katirah's Marcel's tongue brushed against Tamzin's lips.

With his right hand, Marcel turned Katirah's mouth to the junction of his and Tamzin's. Marcel flicked his tongue back and forth between the two women, his hands holding them in place firmly. As their tongues danced and twined around each other, a three threaded knot, Marcel lowered his hands to play along the lush women's bodies.
 
Tamzin thought this most unusual but tried to be pliant for the Comte. Her tongue joined the dance. She wondered if this would be her life from here on--at least while they were in this caravan. Learning how to please the Comte and joining him and his most favored slave to add to their pleasure.

Katirah moaned and gyrated on the Comte.

Sophia for her part, reclined on the cushions and puffed on the hookah. She smirked at the guards when the curtains blew open. She imagined their current post was heaven and hell for them. They would go running to the whores when their watch was through. She idly put her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She winked at one fo the guard when she caught his eye.
 
Marcel reveled and lost himself in the sensations coursing through his body. His beloved Katirah writhing on his engorged member, while his tongue flitted between Tamzin's mouth and Katirah's.

His hand wrapped around Tamzin's throat began to slowly work its way down caressing her skin, teasing it with a light gentle touch until he could cup her breast. His thumb brushed back and forth across her hardening nub.

His other hand found it's way between Katirah's legs, his middlefinger and thumb grasping at her clit, then with a strong, fast snap of his fingers, Marcel felt Katirah's body shudder as Tamzin's mouth swallowed the sounds of orgasmic bliss.
 
((I'm back on track to posting regularly now that November is over.))

Tamzin leaned into the Comte's hand as he caressed her. Then Katirah was writhing in ectasy. Tamzin wondered again about her training. She knew her virginity was to be preserved, but she was learning from them there were more ways to please and be pleased than to copulate.

She was enjoying the dance lessons, but learning to play an instrument memorizing songs were not to her taste.

Katirah tore her lips away from Tamzin's so she could breathe. Her body trembled as she tried to regain control of it. Tensing her internal muscles, she realized the Comte had not come with her. She did not understand how he could have such control. She tensed and relazed her muscles around his cock to tease him a bit. "What must we do to bring you to completion, mon etalion?" She tipped her head trying to look at him.

Sophia, for her part, was sitting back and drawing on the hookah occasionally, making mental notes of things to talk to Tamzin about and things to teach her.
 
(Now if I can stay out of the hospital long enough to post all will be well)

Marcel's member pulsed inside of Katirah; resting on the edge of orgasmic oblivion as he continued snapping her clit gently. "Worry not" he whispered. "I will take my pleasure from you once you are a whimpering pile of satisfied love. When you beg me for it; because your heart will not longer beat without it."

Craning her head further toward his, Marcel's tongue thrust into Katitah's mouth as he rubbed her love back to a glowing molten flame around his shaft.

His other hand drooped further down Tamzin's torso until he reached her mound. His middle finger pressed against her womanhood and her felt her opening to his touch like a rose to sun.
 
((Grr, I made a post and lit ate it. Now I have to try and remember what I wrote :( ))
((So sorry to hear you were in the hospital! I hope everything is all right now. I am sending healing energies your way.))

Katirah would have answered, but the Comte was swiftly driving her to another peak. She kissed him savagely, full of lust and possession and love. She moved her hips against him determined to drive him over the edge with her.

Tamzin hissed in a breath at the Comte's touch and pulled away. A stern word from Sophia made her go back to her former position. Her cheeks were flushed and as warm as her loins.
 
Katirah's tongue slammed into Marcel's mouth, her tits smashed against his chest. His ass cheeks clenched and released pushing his throbbing cock ever so slightly deeper into her.

His thumb flicked against Tamzin's clit as his middle finger pressed against the opening that led to her maidenhead, and for a brief moment thought of slamming his finger deep into that tight virginal tube.

The urgent cry from Katirah's heart ripped his attention back to her, and his cock exploded into her. His balls boiled and roiled, his jism filling his beloved. "My God, you will kill me, beloved."
 
Tamzin gasped. Frightened for a moment then relaxing with a moan at the Comte's finger. She quivered a little where she knelt.

Katirah caught her breath when the two finished. Her heart lept when he called her 'beloved.' She wanted to sing. But the rest of his words made her pause, "Have I hurt you, my Comte? Does your wound pain you?" Thoughts of blissfully enjoying her saity fled in her concern for her lover and master. She shifted to get off of him so that she could see to his injury.

Sophia stirred herself. If the Comte had hurt himself with his exertions, she could tend him and let Katirah rest.
 
Marcel smiled, "No. You have not hurt me at all."

Not for the first time he found himself wishing that he was uninjured. Healthy he knew that he would be able to roll her onto her back and be able to maintain his erection by driving himself into her past the tenderness until he was fully hard.

As it was he felt himself wither slowly inside her until he wetly plopped out. Feeling somewhat less of himself a moment, his lips found hers and he devoured her.

"It is very cute that you take everything so literally," he whispered.

Taking her up into his arms Marcel looked at Tamzin and softly ordered, "Clean her and then me. Sophie, prepare wine."
 
((Wow I can't believe it's taken me so long to get back to this :( So much crap in RL. Blah))


"Good. I think you exert yourself too much." Katirah looked at the bandages on the Comte's leg and reassured herself that he was not bleeding again.

She smiled and kissed him. "How cannot I not be literal when you have been so wounded? I can only take my Comte at his word."

She snuggled against him while Tamzin wet a cloth and wiped between her legs. "The girl is learning. Some days, I am very confident." She said in French so the other two would not understand.

Sophia offered wine to the two of them and sat back. She grinned. She knew Katirah's feelings for the Comte, but it was confirmed for her time and again that the Comte had real affection for Katirah. No wonder he wanted Tamzin trained. It was not simply because he wanted to posses someone as beautiful as Katirah. She was so much more to him and it showed.

Tamzin rinsed the cloth the cloth and knelt by the Comte gingerly dabbing at his cock.

Katirah giggled.

Sophia frowned. "What have I told you? Wash his cock as you would any other part of his body. It does not bite. Lift it to get underneath and do not forget his balls. I think I will have you bathe the Comte more often to be more acquainted with a man's body." She looked at the Comte, "Or should I have Tamzin wash the genitals of all of your guards..." She smirked and looked at Tamzin's horrified face. "I jest, Tamzin. Be at ease. But learn your lessons. I just want to be clear that there are less pleasant ways to learn them."

"Yes, Sophia." Tamzin said meekly. She lifted the Comte's flaccid cock and washed around it doing a better job this time.

Katirah sipped her wine. "While the Comte rests, I should have Tamzin work on the song I am teaching her. I hope to her her proficient in one instrument by the time we reach France."
 
As the days and weeks passed, Marcel's leg healed and his strength returned. With that strength his vigor returned.

His constant vigil over the maps lead to a change in course as Marcel decided to turn north following the road to Krakow instead of taking a ferry to Kertch and traveling to Pest to winter. Though the new route added mileage to the trip, it eliminated the risk of losing everything to the Black Sea. It also would buy more time for Sophie to finish her 'training' of Katirah, and allow Katirah to train Tamzin more fully.

As the temperatures steadily dropped the travel slowed from a brisk twenty miles a day to no more than fifteen a day. Snow filled the air, beginning to coat the ground, turning the road to a muddy morass. Rzeszow would be the place to winter, Krakow would have to wait until April.

Arriving at the hotel Marcel booked the top floor for his entourage settling Katirah and Tamzin in a suite with him.
 
As the Comte healed, he spent less time in Katirah's wagon giving her more time to devote to Tamzin's training. Tamzin was now proficient in the lute and could play and sing three songs.

The dancing was going slower. Tamzin did not seem to have a good sense of her body. She could dance the folk dances she grew up with, but learning the isolations required were proving to be a challenge. But there was still plenty of time.

Katirah had been born in a mountain village. She knew what snow was, but she had not seen it for a long time, except when it was brought into the harem in small bowls drizzled with rosewater.

The cold bothered her. She had spent a long time in a warmer climate and it spoiled her. She regretted her promise to the Comte to be naked in his presence. Her feet and hands were always cold. It made her petulant. She was happy to be in a real building. With a real fireplace.

She unpacked some things, placed pillows and small rugs around. She spoke to the cook to make sure the evening meal would be one of the Comte's favorites.

She lounged on the bed while Tamzin played the lute and sang a new song she was learning.
 
Marcel knew from the hesitant sound that Tamzin was playing the lute, and not very well. For a moment he considered his options in the future. The die had been cast already and he had to follow through with the gambit that he had settled on. Training a replacement for Katirah and doing it quickly.

Stepping into the suite his breath caught a moment as he spied Katirah lounging on the bed covers draped over her feet. Stepping over to her, Marcel waved at her to stay put as he ran his finger up the inside of her leg. Watching the skin pimple up in goose bumps as he worked his way up. "You need to speed up her training, Katirah. Being stuck here for the winter helps, but we will be in France by mid summer next year."
 
Katirah shivered at his touch but her smile froze on her face at his words. "I will, My Comte. Tamzin has mastered a few songs. This is a new one. Now that we are staying in one place, I will be able to concentrate my efforts on her training."

Tamzin's playing stumbled even more after the Comte's comment but she continued to play to the end of the song then began one that she felt more confident playing.

Katirah sat up a bit and leaned on her elbow. "Dinner will be here shortly. Are you here for the night, or do you have other duties yet to attend to?" A lock of hair fell across her breast. The wave in it caressed the curve.
 
(It has been a couple years since haremfaery and I have posted here. Life got in the way for both of us and now we are ready to resume this story. To our readers of the past, please accept our sincerest apologies for such a long delay. To any new readers, welcome and enjoy.)

Marcel looked at Katirah and said, "I am in for the night. All pressing matters have been addressed and handled."

Turning his hand over he cupped her sex and squeezed firmly. His middle finger found its way between her folds and he pressed against her moistening opening. "I think a bath is in order and have dinner served dor us on Tamzin. We will eat it off of her."

He watched as the bustle of people brought in an oaken bathtub the filled with steaming water. After the last of the water was added he slipped out of his clothes and into the tub. "Tamzin, wash me."
 
Katirah raised her eyebrows. Tamzin looked puzzled.

"And is this a custom in France? My Comte is full of surprises." She spread her legs for him with a moan.

"Why do you hesitate? Do as you are told Tamzin. In fact, you must learn to anticipate the Comte's needs even before he voices them." She clapped her hands together twice. "Now wash the Comte. If you are unsure about something, ask. If you need my help, ask. Do you understand?"

Tamzin nodded.

"Speak when you are spoken to. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Louder, please."

Tamzin cleared her throat. "Yes."

"Very good. Now bathe the Comte as he told you."

Tamzin knelt by the tub. She took up the cloth and dipped it into the water and began rubbing it across the Comte's broad shoulders. Katirah brought over a tray with scented oils. "The Comte prefers the lemon and rosemary." She dripped the oils into the water. "They are good for muscle aches and tension and the Comte prefers the scent. Blood orange is good for soothing anger. And use Frankincense if the bather wants to relax and sleep. If you are washing someone who wishes more sexual energy--sandalwood, rose and ylang ylang will increase vigor. Our Comte has no need of those." She smirked a little at him.

Tamzin washed one of the Comte's arms then shifted to wash the other. Katirah nodded encouragement. Tamzin worked her way down the Comte's chest then switched to his legs. She avoided looking at his growing cock.

"Do not be so shy. You have to wash all of the Comte. His cock may seem intimidating, but it will not bite you." Katirah knelt on the other side of the tub and showed Tamzin how to hold and wash the Comte's cock and balls. "Now you do it. And look at the Comte's face if you are too shy to look at his cock."
 
Marcel was nearly exasperated with Tamzin. She had been with Katirah, Sophie and he for quite some time and she still touched his cock as if it were an asp. The beginning of a plan to get her over the 'hump' as it were came to mind. In thinking back she had never actually been part of the sexual act to the point she were responsible for his orgasm.

That was going to change.

He looked at Tamzin and said, "During dinner you will suck my cock and you will bring my first orgasm of the night. Failure is not something I will allow."

Standing out of the tub, his hard cock bobbed between the two women's faces. Stepping out he dried himself quickly and pointed at the spot in front of him, between his feet, "Kneel," he commanded.
 
Tamzin glanced at Katirah then did as she was told. She knelt upright and leaned a bit to the side so the Comte's cock was not quite so in her line of sight as she looked up at him.

Katirah huffed. "Take the Comte's cock in your hand and lick it all around. You have seen Sophia and I do this. I should not have to tell you what to do. This is far easier than playing the flute. And if you do not please the Comte--I shall beat you myself."

She stood and poured two cups of wine. She handed one to the Comte and the other to Tamzin. "Drink. It is easier for you and more pleasurable for the man if your mouth and lips are wet. Wet is good. That is why sometimes we use oils. Now put the lovely cock in your mouth." Katirah smirked up at the Comte. She found his sternness arousing.

Tamzin drank deep, licked her lips then took hold of the Comte's cock at the base. She tentatively licked its head and up and down the shaft.

"Good. Now take it into your mouth." Katirah put her hand on the back of Tamzin's head. "Be mindful of your teeth. Let your tongue press the underside. Continue. Do as you have seen me do." Katirah caressed the Comte's buttocks and leaned in to kiss along his hip bone.
 
Back
Top