Best MMF story?

Well, gang,

I've been working on another list for you, but I just signed in to Literotica Search and the backward search is messed up somehow, so I'm going to have to wait to continue until that gets straightened out.

In the meantime, if you're looking for stories, go to Lit's Search Stories and type in something like "Bi Husband" or "Creampie Eating" or something of that sort, and you should get a whole big list of stories that you ought to enjoy.
 
first

Way back when I was at a local bar and struck up a conversation with Julie.
She was fair skinned , about 5'7" with long dark Crystal Gayle hair.
Thru ought the course of the evening the conversation was fun and flirtatious.
At some point we both knew something more was happening.
After a lot o f kissing outside the bar we decided to go to her place, a cute 2 bedroom apartment close to downtown.
A little more kissing and hugging and fumbling with the keys and we were inside.
She put one finger to her lips and I realized we were not alone.
"my Nephew Kevin is staying with me. He and his girlfriend split up so he's on the couch for a couple of nights. He's got to get up early for work, You don't mind , do you?"
Kevin was laying on the couch a blanket covering his lower half. He was probably Early twenties not much younger than Julie. Like me he was very slim Dark hair. Looking at his bare torso I could tell he was in good shape.
In the darkness Julie took my hand and led me to her bed room.We undressed each other and the moonlight through the window revealed her beautiful pale body. Her hair was so long down her back. Her tiny breasts were almost a mouthful and I quickly licked one long dark nipple and sucked her breast as she moaned.
We made love on top of the sheets, at her insistence. I spread her legs and kissed her shaved wet pussy. Our love making was beautiful and intense and we came together. I tried not to make a sound for fear of waking Kevin But Julie just moaned loudly and cried out as she came and a gush of her cum mixed with mine.
She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.
"Suck your cum out of my pussy and kiss me."
I rolled on my back and she straddled me used her fingers to open her pussy and I licked and sucked the warm fluid.
She continued to moan and I was beginning to get hard again.
I felt warm lips on my cock and a hand kneading my scrotum and that sensitive area near my asshole.
"Kevin you are so Bad!" said Julie
"Sorry Aunt Julie."
It was Kevin, tanned and naked kneeling between my legs and sucking me.
The sensation and surprise was incredible. Julie Moved off me so I could see and kissed me. Her lips brushed my ear and she breathed
"Do you mind?"
I moaned in reply.
She traced her lips down to my cock and shared sucked me into her mouth. Kevin leaned back revealing his smooth hard body and seven inch erection.
He stroked his cock as I went over the edge and came in Julie's mouth.
She smiled sweetly and leaned towards Kevin. He opened his lips and my cum drizzled out of her mouth onto his lips and down his chin.
It was the beginning of a wonderful week.
 
Last edited:
Ignore the idiot who posted the public feedback. It was another fine story, my friend.

Its funny. I actually like it a lot but here it has been less well recieved than at the other place its published. It scored a 9.8 out of ten there and less than 4 out of five at literotica. Screw it, I write for me and some will like while others won't. I still believe I have some modicum of talent so I will keep writing.
 
Its funny. I actually like it a lot but here it has been less well recieved than at the other place its published. It scored a 9.8 out of ten there and less than 4 out of five at literotica. Screw it, I write for me and some will like while others won't. I still believe I have some modicum of talent so I will keep writing.

Yeah, it's impossible to satisfy everyone. Unfortunately, the most vocal folks out there are the trolls who go out of their way to read bi stories, just so they can be horrified and offended.

As I often tell other writers who bemoan their scores: You HAVE to write for yourself first, primarily BECAUSE not everyone is going to enjoy what you've come up with.

You know it's homophobic guys who have the most trouble with the bi stuff, because you NEVER, EVER hear a thing about all the lesbian and bi fem scenes in so many of these stories.

Fuck 'em (and not in the good way). Keep writing. There are plenty of folks out there who enjoy what you're doing, Piggy...
 
I wouldn't worry about the comments from the haters. Was the story realistic? Not really...did I think it was hot? Hell yes! Keep writing buddy!

Let me second this comment. I'm sitting here hard as hell from reading that story.
 
Back
Top