The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only correct spelling in the case of douche bags like FD and/or cases of my own smartassery.

Duly noted.

It should be next to asshattery. *nod* *snicker*

It would actually be closer to "smexilicious" or "snog". "Asshattery" would be nearer to "Awesomesauce"....*smirk*

I need to play with my kitty :)

This sounds like something that could be anywhere from G-rated to "found accidentally in a google search."

It would actually be closer to "smexilicious" or "snog". "Asshattery" would be nearer to "Awesomesauce"....*smirk*

*whispers behind his ear*

Remind me to find something to stuff ..... *blink*.... uh....um....

what the hell was I talking about again?

If that's for me, I'd hear about your shoes.
Its not worth it... I was pissed off but now that I've cooled off its just not even worth fighting about... lets just say there are some of us who don't like living off the system, don't think the world owes us anything, and are trying are hardest to become fully independent.

You can't glare at me when you know you like the thought...

*leans in to whisper*

of being stuffed...

*holds the glare... opens her mouth to retaliate.... gets a dreamy far away look in her eyes... before snapping out of it and glaring at him again*

I hate you.

:p :kiss:

*holds the glare... opens her mouth to retaliate.... gets a dreamy far away look in her eyes... before snapping out of it and glaring at him again*

I hate you.

:p :kiss:

*continues to whisper in her ear, lips barely brushing against the shell and lobe*

No you don't.

:D :kiss:

Its not worth it... I was pissed off but now that I've cooled off its just not even worth fighting about... lets just say there are some of us who don't like living off the system, don't think the world owes us anything, and are trying are hardest to become fully independent.

Gladiator, darlin don't you dare let LI or any other stuffed-shirt-know-it-alls question your abilities to take care of you. Those systems exist for a reason, and their is nothing wrong with taking care of each other.

They just tend to forget their own privilege, and then open their mouths before thinking.

Gladiator, darlin don't you dare let LI or any other stuffed-shirt-know-it-alls question your abilities to take care of you. Those systems exist for a reason, and their is nothing wrong with taking care of each other.

They just tend to forget their own privilege, and then open their mouths before thinking.
thank you... this post means a lot to me. thank you for your support and understanding.

there is nothing I want more than the day I can finally get a job and become a tax paying member of society, so I can give back to a system that has done so much for me.

It was just another one of Light Ice's self stylized im better then you fuckers posts, i tend to ignore his ignorant ranting after a while :)

You had the right of it, Glad. It is not worth it. Certain individuals will simply never look past what others can do for them. They will never find true enrichment in life, and they will never know what real hardship looks like.

You have goals, you push forward, and keep pushing. I sincerely hope that you meet these goals.

I don't believe you. And, because I'm one of the few that support the many, I reserve the right to call you a liar until you prove me otherwise. That's something my money has bought me.

thank you... this post means a lot to me. thank you for your support and understanding.

there is nothing I want more than the day I can finally get a job and become a tax paying member of society, so I can give back to a system that has done so much for me.

I support this plan. It's mine as well, after being laid off a year ago and starting my own business.

It was just another one of Light Ice's self stylized im better then you fuckers posts, i tend to ignore his ignorant ranting after a while :)

LI is many things, but ignorant is not one of them. He is technically correct, ACA has added a burden to many businesses, but pointing the finger at those who need care the most, the 48 million uninsured Americans, doesn't actually help his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back