What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a decade makes.

Today, in the middle of a coffee meeting, three of my former stunt brothers walked through the door. We all did a double take, exchanged hugs, and when my meeting was done I joined them for a chat.

It was surreal. We're all in our forties now, no longer swimming in testosterone and adrenaline. We actually had a normal, adult conversation. I realize I actually miss them.

It was good. :)
The bolded phrase provided me with a rather interesting mental picture... :: blink blink ::
 
First, Lord Steve's thread.

Then, after reading a particularly steamy story, I voted the rare (for me) 5 stars and scrolled down to leave a comment. That's when I noticed the blue link that said, click here to hear the characters. Expecting some sexy audio, I settled in with my headphones and clicked. "Seven, Seven, four, two". You guessed it, the link was right next to the box that said enter these characters.
 
who me?


Mmm hmm.
Every now and then I come across one that just seems to capture how I feel in certain situations. It's not so much about the sexual acts themselves as the perfect capture of everything else. It obviously left me a little distracted. LOL.

I Love your Haikus by the way. Nearly responded with one in French the other day but decided it probably didn't belong there, especially in such talented company as you and Minnette. Keep writing. I'm sure I'm not your only fan.:)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled humour.
 
Receiving a series of texts beginning with my choice of 3 times this weekend to go see M~ and then explicit instructions on attire, makeup and other minutiae. It needs to be tomorrow morning at 10 am NOW! :D
 
having a work do and watching my boss fall off the edge into the water, absolutely priceless
 
I keep seeing those H & R Block commericals where the guy has a "lower back area pain." The doctor then says it's Tax Problems and says there's nothing he can do. The latest has a guy in a hospital bed laying on his side while the Doctor and his students lift the covers and are shocked by what they see.

So what are they seeing? Welts shaped like a dollar sign. Or maybe a gaping asshole where currency has fallen through?

Oh well "Swen can't help you?" But then again, I never underestimate the creative posers of Literotica.
 
Whose participle is it anyway? ;) This sub-heading from today's yahoo news page:

A father has told how the UK’s most dangerous spider bit him ten times while shopping for toys with his daughter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top