Looking for Shawl/Poncho Knitting Patterns

:heart:

"I shall never surrender or retreat. Victory or death!"

(Still gives me chills.)

Yeah, he was 26 though. I actually think he would fit into today's political landscape just fine.

That's not knitting, that's self bondage! :devil:;):D

Good point. I was also thinking it's more a young person's type of knitting, and that it's probably not the type of activity that's good to do frequently, unless one likes joint problems...

Don't forget about your furry loved ones.

attachment.php

A couple more for posterity. :D

First, a little something for you pet. Next, I see Lady Ver got a tattoo!

Attachments

• 83754586.jpg
    83754586.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 83754579.jpg
    83754579.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 31
Nice pics as usual! :)

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all!

BTW, I don't have any tatts.

:rose:

Hey LadyVer. Share that beautiful pattern with us please oh please!
:D

Hey Treasured! NM always finds some interesting fiber arts pics. :)

I want to get back into knitting, especially shawls. Between working and editing, I haven't has a lot of free time. But with some health concerns I've finally decided to address, knitting would be a good way to handle the stress. :)

Hey Treasured! NM always finds some interesting fiber arts pics. :)

I want to get back into knitting, especially shawls. Between working and editing, I haven't has a lot of free time. But with some health concerns I've finally decided to address, knitting would be a good way to handle the stress. :)

I do, but respectfully request that you add a few extra purls to your next elephant pattern for me. :eek:;):D

I do hope that your health issues are minor and that a stint or two of knitting will put you back into tip top shape. :rose:

I do, but respectfully request that you add a few extra purls to your next elephant pattern for me. :eek:;):D

I do hope that your health issues are minor and that a stint or two of knitting will put you back into tip top shape. :rose:

Thanks, NM.

:kiss:

The things you find on Pinterest.

Attachments

• shorts.jpg
    shorts.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 32
Back