The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just so incredibly random. Which is probably a surprise to no one, but just looking at the variety in the last few messages alone, it seems like those things should not be coexisting in the same place.

LT- I'm wanting to sneak a peek into some gentlemen's inbox's. Just for research purposes of course.

I pm'd Scuttle.

This accounts for the random.
Wait. For every person who PM's scuttle right now, I'll give you kisses.

Go!

Your inbox must really be crazy if it causes Rickets. If I were you, I'd stop looking in there...scary place.

nods

I've managed, through some rather intense and complicated procedures, to get it from scurvy to rickets, but getting it from there is proving to be far more difficult.

If I could get it down to just causing night blindness, I'd be happy.

I officially have no idea what the hell I'm talking about anymore.

In honor of allergy season... My phone now sneezes when someone texts me.

It also screams when some people call, gives me red alert from Bridge, howls when Luna calls, laughs, giggles, and gives me power-ups.

-gasp-

I need Dr Who sounds..... I want my phone to say EXTERMINATE... when my ex calls.

I've managed, through some rather intense and complicated procedures, to get it from scurvy to rickets, but getting it from there is proving to be far more difficult.

If I could get it down to just causing night blindness, I'd be happy.

I officially have no idea what the hell I'm talking about anymore.
nods sagely

At least you had some improvements. Well, if going from scurvy to rickets is an improvement that is.

Either way, I think I've changed my mind about peeking there.

I've no idea what you're talking about either, but I find you amusing anyways. winks

nods sagely

At least you had some improvements. Well, if going from scurvy to rickets is an improvement that is.

Either way, I think I've changed my mind about peeking there.

I've no idea what you're talking about either, but I find you amusing anyways. winks

I figure it is! Scurvy sounds way more frightening than rickets... which sounds like a card game or something.

But you just have to know where to look! Though there are a few places that will cause you to do your best impression of that guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark...

The ability to play along is an undervalued and far too rare of a skill. For serious.

Super cereal?

I figure it is! Scurvy sounds way more frightening than rickets... which sounds like a card game or something.

But you just have to know where to look! Though there are a few places that will cause you to do your best impression of that guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark...

The ability to play along is an undervalued and far too rare of a skill. For serious.

Super cereal?

I very nearly sent you a pm just for kicks. But the whole scurvy thing scared me off. If I'd have known it was possible to come out with the skill of impressions I might have done it just for that.

Though it would be more interesting to receive some sort of super power instead. Or at least the ability to call forth the Go Go Gadget 'Copter or something.

For real. No joke.

Guess I have to kiss you Daddy.

licks his cheek instead

You like it wet.

stomps

I want one!

skips back in

dips her and kisses her soundly

stands her back up, kisses the end of her nose

skips back out and into the madness

skips back in

dips her and kisses her soundly

stands her back up, kisses the end of her nose

skips back out and into the madness

Stands woozily, looks over at Daddy, looks after her sister, looks at him again.

She's a better kisser and pressing boobs together... sighs happily

Goes tearing after her sister, leaving him standing there.

I very nearly sent you a pm just for kicks. But the whole scurvy thing scared me off. If I'd have known it was possible to come out with the skill of impressions I might have done it just for that.

Though it would be more interesting to receive some sort of super power instead. Or at least the ability to call forth the Go Go Gadget 'Copter or something.

For real. No joke.

There have been rumors that venturing into such territories has given people the ability to climb the walls... or at least that's what I assume they meant by that... but as I said, they are merely rumors and I can neither confirm nor deny them.

There have been rumors that venturing into such territories has given people the ability to climb the walls... or at least that's what I assume they meant by that... but as I said, they are merely rumors and I can neither confirm nor deny them.

arches her eyebrow and taps a finger to her bottom lip

Very...interesting. If you should ever see such a thing happen, do tell, will you? That might be worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back