GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all :)

Mood: Good and summery :D

Music: Buster Pointdexter hot hot hot (yes it is that hot in the weather) :)

So enjoy the day like me , to all :) see you around :)

Hi all :)

Mood: Good and summery :D

Music: Buster Pointdexter hot hot hot (yes it is that hot in the weather) :)

So enjoy the day like me , to all :) see you around :)

Lol I forgot all about Buster. Glad your disposition is sunny. *hugs* :)

Living hot hot hot *Gia dances around*

Fish bomb hahha I like that name. I'll never forget the sound, a very muffled whooompffff.

Glad you had fun at the park, you are welcome anytime. C and I took 4 days off last week and had our first ever summer get-a-way together, went to Toronto for a family wedding. It was great fun. Drank too much-:eek: but it was fun!

Survived a tornado warning in the middle of a two day storm, all cleaned up and enjoying a day off in Canmore, it is gorgeous today, should have gone hiking but I slept 11 hours, had a soak and a do it yourself spa, followed by a nap, then watched a movie and had a wee snooze. All with an incredible view of the mountains....life is good:)

:kiss: to everyone

Fish bomb hahha I like that name. I'll never forget the sound, a very muffled whooompffff.

Glad you had fun at the park, you are welcome anytime. C and I took 4 days off last week and had our first ever summer get-a-way together, went to Toronto for a family wedding. It was great fun. Drank too much-:eek: but it was fun!

Survived a tornado warning in the middle of a two day storm, all cleaned up and enjoying a day off in Canmore, it is gorgeous today, should have gone hiking but I slept 11 hours, had a soak and a do it yourself spa, followed by a nap, then watched a movie and had a wee snooze. All with an incredible view of the mountains....life is good:)

:kiss: to everyone

:kiss: back at yah darling

I think everyone's tornado warnings should be followed by do-it-yourself spas. What a great idea!

Glad you're okay, and may life go on being good!

I think everyone's tornado warnings should be followed by do-it-yourself spas. What a great idea!

Glad you're okay, and may life go on being good!

LOL! I will put that in the Emergency Procedures Manual....

How goes the apartment search?

LOL! I will put that in the Emergency Procedures Manual....

How goes the apartment search?

We found a great one last Saturday, but then the apartment agent flaked out on us and didn't get back to us in three days. We figure she's just too chicken to tell us the apartment's been rented while she was sitting on her butt. :rolleyes:

I've contacted someone else who works for the apartment company, so we'll see if anything else there is available.

In the meantime I've e-mailed about two-dozen people. Someone on Craigslist is trying a pretty obvious scam, which is amusing. We're hoping to get up there again tomorrow to look at a few more. Then we're driving to Saskatchewan for a funeral. (K's grandfather died on Friday.)

We're hoping we'll be able to scan the listings in the grad student union this time, too, since we won't be there on a weekend. We'll see!

Good luck getting back to work!

-diz

I'm thinking of leaving Lit. I don't want to make a drama of it but I suggest my friends hook up with me on MSN soon.

lol that is a long time and we always miss you when you are gone. Hello Angel:kiss::heart::rose: I am excited about your girlfriend, you deserve a good one. :)

She is not a girlfriend.. I cant get my hopes up on this one. It's too far off. I should really try visiting the isle. hmm

Hehe. I'm feeling very loved right now :p One day i'm gonna go to Canada. Its a big dream of mine. I'd love to meet myself a lovely Canadian gal. :) Thats a ways off though. I'm not very good at taking holidays.

I'm glad things are going great with you Diz. Its wonderful :)

Aussie! I was just thinking about you, literally, like a day or two ago, and wondering how you're doing. Glad to see an update!

Yeah, things here have been quiet. There are always more distractions than we have brain cells enough to combat them, so... quiet reigns.

Let's see, what's new. I moved with my wife from Nova Scotia, Canada, to Alberta, Canada. We're looking for an apartment up in Edmonton before school starts for her. I'm still waiting on a visa, though, so no work for me. I've been keeping busy with random chores, writing, webpage design, and helping my step-dad with car repairs. It doesn't pay, but it's a living anyway. ;)

We're dog-sitting an adorable little poodle-terrier mix today named Benji. I'll try to share photos later.

I still haven't shared our epic trans-Canada story. Maybe I'll type that up later today. Leslie's already heard it, because K and I totally crashed her campground earlier this month. :D Good times.

And don't worry! 30 days does seem like a lot when you're looking down the barrel, but it flies by so quickly. But man, you have all my sympathy on that long distance.

-diz :rose:

Update and a Quote of the Day

I'm still in Saskatchewan for K's grandfather's funeral. The funeral was yesterday. Discovering yet more things I don't know about the Catholic religion! Met the rest of K's extended family for the first time on Wednesday and Thursday. It went fairly well.

We're headed home tomorrow. It's been really nice to be around family, even if it's an adopted one for me. It's been a long time since I was surrounded by cousins and aunts and uncles and so on.

Also, I wanted to share this quote. Have a good day!

"Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment and learn again to exercise his will -- his personal responsibility."

- Albert Schweitzer, German philosopher, musician, theologian and physician​

-diz :rose:

*waves* Hey hun! Love hearing your dog stories! :heart: So cute!!

And GIA!! :rose::rose::heart::heart: We'll have to have a coffee talk someday.

lol I would like that. I went through a period where coffee was an obsession to me. I cannot afford the ones I love though. :rolleyes:

lol I would like that. I went through a period where coffee was an obsession to me. I cannot afford the ones I love though. :rolleyes:

I hear ya there. I just put two scoops of chocolate ice cream and blended it with coffee. Result = HEAVEN!! :heart:

I hear ya there. I just put two scoops of chocolate ice cream and blended it with coffee. Result = HEAVEN!! :heart:

I do a mean iced mocha too. Have to have high quality coffee otherwise it is a flop. That sounds wonderful. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back