Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
timewilltell said:
I like these nipples

Those are really beautiful, not just the nipple, but all of the pair of breasts. I would love to get my tongue and my lips on those beauties.
 
timewilltell
Where did you get that picture of my breasts....omg (laughing) mmmm j/k

Yes, those are absolutely ...perfect...there is no other word that comes to mind...perfect.
:kiss:
 
JenniferMidnight said:
timewilltell
Where did you get that picture of my breasts....omg (laughing) mmmm j/k

Yes, those are absolutely ...perfect...there is no other word that comes to mind...perfect.
:kiss:

not only does she have perfect breasts and nipples but she has perfect eyes

Kyla Cole
 

Attachments

  • kyla cole  qwerty.jpg
    kyla cole qwerty.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,041
*laughs* If we're digressing to the subject of pornstars, I would argue that Aria Giovanni has more impressive eyes and breasts, though Kyla's beautiful, of course. As I mentioned before, I like a fairly elongated nipple, and Kyla's are more buttonish.

:p
 
we need a pic!!!

PorscheLynne I believe we could better see your point if you furnished us with a picture of A.G. {big grin}
 
Aria Giovanni

:)

06.jpg
 
I just get a bit nervous linking to such pictures. Doesn't that fall under posting copyrighted pictures? I could be wrong, I'm new here after all. :)
 
A. G. does have very nice breasts and is very good looking but I think the first post by Time is better. How about YOU Jennifer? Can you compete with either of the ladies who have been shown so far?
 
BoxLicker....are you speaking personally or finding a pic from the web? (blushing)

Only posted my legs so far...most body parts to follow... ~smile~
 
I do not mean to turn this into a porn star thread ( and actually these are more nuse models than porn stars) but Veronica Zemanova also has exquisite breasts and nipples ( especially before she had them made bigger - why I'll never know)

they looked better when they were natural like this
 

Attachments

  • ver4.jpg
    ver4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3,243
Last edited:
time.... in the spirit of the original question...I believe you are somewhat answering it from visually rather than by words... (Question was: Describe the perfect nipple/breast)
 
timewilltell said:
I do not mean to turn this into a porn star thread ( and actually these are more nuse models than porn stars) but Veronica Zemanova also has exquisite breasts and nipples ( especially before she had them made bigger - why I'll never know)

they looked better when they were natural like this


Hi, Time. That is another really beautiful woman. I realize that true beauty comes from within and she may be a bitch on wheels for all I know. Be that as it may, she is certainly a treat for the eyes.

Hi, Jennifer. Finding beautiful models on the internet is easy. I will look at those that are displayed but I wouldn't ask you to find any. If you are interested, I have a non-erotic photo of myself in an illustrated poem I did a few months ago. I do not consider myself to be at all handsome.
 
Last edited:
to pic or not to pic...

Boxlicker....would love to see it.. Your spirit is shining through in here (weg) :kiss:
 
Re: to pic or not to pic...

JenniferMidnight said:
Boxlicker....would love to see it.. Your spirit is shining through in here (weg) :kiss:

Jennifer, what I mean is that I have an illustrated poem in the "illistrated Poem" category and one of the illustrations is a pic of me. Anybody who wants to can look at it, but mostly they look at my grandson, since the poem is about him.
 
Boxlicker,
Read it, saw it, rated it, left a comment...omg could that child be just a little cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {big hug} :kiss:
 
but, what about the nipples?

I like cute kids as much as the next person, really, but this thread is supposed to be about "nipples," not cute kids!
I love the puffy nipples on small breasts. You know, the gumdrop-kind! Mmmmm, I love to suck on them and watch them get really, really long!

I have more than a few stories about past-lovers regarding just this subject!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=20542
 
Speaking of...

And speaking of nipples/breasts:
Jennifer, I must say that picture of yours, there is causing me to salivate and get stiff in my boxers! I don't know if that's really YOUR chest, my dear, but, I gotta tell ya', it's workin' for ya'!
RrOWrrrr! :devil:
(Needless to say, I approve, whole-heartedly!):kiss: :heart:
 
Last edited:
owning up..

yes bbr ~ they are all mine




Stories
Only Whisper
Love Those Traffic Jams
Presence (poem ~ of sorts?):kiss:
 
Nipples? to whom they're attached to is important
10.jpg

and that they are sensitive enough to bring orgasm.... eventually...:cool:
 
Welshman
sensitive....yes...but I can't say I have ever been brought to orgasm 'purely' by my nipples being touched...

(in your message I see 2 small white boxes with red 'x's inside them - what do they mean? Is my computer not reading something you inserted?)



[
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top