Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Oh, It had a measurable and profound effect upon me.
That made me smile :kiss::kiss:

Hello my gorgeous friend! Happy new year to you - it seems you've been a busy bunny here :p I hope that this finds you slowly warming up and enjoying all the naughty things in life when you can xxx :)
Oddly, we went from blizzard to spring rainy weather over the course of a week. All the snow piled up, then washed away. I don't mind ~ don't have to shovel the rain! Hope you also are having a happy beginning to 2014! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Monday again...

Funny how that damn Monday sneaks up on me, you'd think by now I'd have learned to outsmart it. I need a little more weekend, it seems that two days is just not enough. *sigh*

Hope you all had a great weekend and are geared up for another week.

Let's kick if off with a new series! I got a new scarf just before the holidays, and thought I'd have a little fun with it. Here we go :heart:bugs....

Funny how that damn Monday sneaks up on me, you'd think by now I'd have learned to outsmart it. I need a little more weekend, it seems that two days is just not enough. *sigh*

Let's kick if off with a new series! I got a new scarf just before the holidays, and thought I'd have a little fun with it. Here we go :heart:bugs....

Have you considered using your superpowers to turn back time! :cattail:

Your eyes (shyly?) shut while we look.. I wonder what's going through your mind ;)

I think you may have tied that scarf a bit too tigh beautiful lady. Maybe you should loosen it up.....quite a bit....:D

Now Tuesday

And such a nice way to start the day -- beautiful face, sexy body --- hmmmm mind if I ravish you?

Have you considered using your superpowers to turn back time!
What a great idea! Then I could check out last night's winning lottery numbers... why didn't I think of that? :kiss:

Your eyes (shyly?) shut while we look.. I wonder what's going through your mind
Probably something like "It's @^$%*&% cold!!!!" :cattail:

Stunning shots lovely and smooth and inviting
Thank you sweetie :kiss:.

Very nice pictures. Love seeing the smooth skin.
Thanks
Kisses for you :kiss::kiss:

I think you may have tied that scarf a bit too tigh beautiful lady. Maybe you should loosen it up.....quite a bit....
You're probably right... maybe you should help me ;)

And such a nice way to start the day -- beautiful face, sexy body --- hmmmm mind if I ravish you?
Mind? I was counting on it :cattail:

what a wonderful thread that has been subscribed to. I look forward to seeing more.

yum yum yum

KK

Seems the days are all blending together lately. Maybe it's just the post-Christmas blahs or the shades of gray I see outside. Or maybe it's starting work when it's dark, and finishing when it's dark. How many days 'til spring?

Let's warm things up a bit, shall we?

Have a good night, lovebugs!

I know who I am dreaming of tonight!! Damn sexy pics beautiful lady. Damn sexy!!

Seems the days are all blending together lately. Maybe it's just the post-Christmas blahs or the shades of gray I see outside. Or maybe it's starting work when it's dark, and finishing when it's dark. How many days 'til spring?

I think spring has just sprung here in the shape of those pictures.

Very hot stuff...man, the tease of the elastic certainly gets my attention...as well as the body.

red panties

Waming things is my style and the hint of red panties sure does the trick. Smile! :) Spring will be here before you know it.
Happy the see the new series
C

this winter is definitely weighing heavily on my guts.

these pictures, however, might be the source of a cure. you look incredible covered in scarf.

You posted as a good night but I did not see then untill the morning so ...great morning.

Fully understand the dark in the morning and dark at night. I see the sun Saturday and Sunday only. Work in an office with no windows. Winter sucks

Warm Up?

Well for starters you always seem to know how to "warm" (make) my thing go "up" so shall we continue the ravishing?

Lets do that

just drop the scarf, spread your legs, smile at me and invite me in . . .

Yes, that will warm everything up

Posting nude picture of yourself will make you feel better! :cattail:

Ups and downs but I have been okay.
I hope more ups than downs.... :kiss:

Now your talking!
No talking, just kissing.

I know who I am dreaming of tonight!! Damn sexy pics beautiful lady. Damn sexy!!
Dream a little dream of me ;)

I think spring has just sprung here in the shape of those pictures.
Yayyyy for spring!

Very hot stuff...man, the tease of the elastic certainly gets my attention...as well as the body.
That was one of my fav pics to take, actually. Glad you like!

Waming things is my style and the hint of red panties sure does the trick. Smile! Spring will be here before you know it.
Happy the see the new series
C
Oh, you know how I feel about red ... Thank you :kiss:

this winter is definitely weighing heavily on my guts.

these pictures, however, might be the source of a cure. you look incredible covered in scarf.
Hmmmm... we could test that cure theory, but it will take some vigorous research. You up for it? ;)

You posted as a good night but I did not see then untill the morning so ...great morning.

Fully understand the dark in the morning and dark at night. I see the sun Saturday and Sunday only. Work in an office with no windows. Winter sucks
Yes, indeed. Only 6 more weeks til vacation... going someplace where it's summer-like :)

Well for starters you always seem to know how to "warm" (make) my thing go "up" so shall we continue the ravishing?
Let the ravishing continue ... until all that goes up comes down.

just drop the scarf, spread your legs, smile at me and invite me in . . .

Yes, that will warm everything up
That's a lovely way to spend a cold winter day.

Posting nude picture of yourself will make you feel better!
Hmmmm... I just might have to try that! :cattail:

I guess it's been a few days since I've been here ~ all the days seem to be blending together lately. Luckily I have a vacation to look forward to ~ about 6 weeks away ~ I cannot wait to feel the sun on my skin!

In the meantime, we need to make our own fun....

Hope you're all having a good weekend, :heart:bugs!

I guess it's been a few days since I've been here ~ all the days seem to be blending together lately. Luckily I have a vacation to look forward to ~ about 6 weeks away ~ I cannot wait to feel the sun on my skin!

Is it really only the sun you want to feel on your skin?

Back