Shy Sexy Texan

StacyLeigh, just viewed the first few pages of your thread and enjoy the pics and can't want to see the rest and more.

I'm not sure that's what he meant :p but thank you Geist for the very kind insight :)

This might be my first post to your thread but from what I can see if innocent in your case means seeing good and finding hope in the world around you then you can be called innocent. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

Good Morning Tim :) It was a quiet weekend, but the weather in Texas (as you know) was beautiful so just relaxing at home was great.
Hope you had an equally relaxing weekend!

Good morning beautiful! Hope your weekend was a wonderful one?

Good Morning Tim :) It was a quiet weekend, but the weather in Texas (as you know) was beautiful so just relaxing at home was great.
Hope you had an equally relaxing weekend!

Glad to have some warmer weather, that's for sure. Much bigger fan of stripping more clothes off than putting more on.

Just wish the wind would calm down a bit here... been a little crazy lately. Stupid cold front moving back in tomorrow night for a couple of days. Just when I thought the cold weather may be gone....

Pic # 40

I'm usually not an "I hate Mondays" person. But I would give anything to be back in my bed with the comforter over my head :\

photo_zps942551b9.jpg

I'm usually not an "I hate Mondays" person. But I would give anything to be back in my bed with the comforter over my head :\

photo_zps942551b9.jpg

....It's windy and cold here so I may just join you....uh purely for warmth ofcourse.;):D

I missed the last few pages so don't know what I am volunteering for. If I would like it then I volunteer. If not - I put my hand down.

Back