Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
I like Bobba Fett as well :)
I'm such a dork next time I have sex I want to tell the guy, "Great shot kid that was one in a million" ;)
Greetings my Lady,
Mandarins are very cool, I wonder if they are as good Lovers as they are Warriors?
Every heard of Babalon-5?

I found an extra picture from the business casual set. I thought I would post it while I work on a few others. Is anyone up tonight? I am just hanging out watching the Seahawks game by myself. I wonder if anyone would like more pics tonight...

Edit: I just noticed that my 69th post included a picture ;)

your business casual is very sexy!
do you do your own shots?
they are really stunning!

This is an incredible thread. Rain Rain and all the Business Casuals are particularly delightful! Thank you!

Gorgeous smile

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

You have a truly lovely smile, which suggests you also have a pleasant personality.

Compliments don't suddenly impel one to shed their shyness. However, I'm sure others here will agree and give you some positive vibes.

best regards

yclept aka Carl

Wow!

Wow! Things have been so hectic! Lots of sick people! Sorry for not posting for awhile! I hope everyone has had a good holiday! Anyone have any big plans for the New Year? I am working on new pics and will be posting them soon! In the meantime I do have a couple for now. I had a long day at work today, any ideas on how to help me relax? ;)

Attachments

• Green Tank.jpg
    Green Tank.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,799
  • kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,071
Some lovely sexy shots...I'm so glad I found your thread. A beautiful natural curvy woman. So sexy.

Wow

I found an extra picture from the business casual set. I thought I would post it while I work on a few others. Is anyone up tonight? I am just hanging out watching the Seahawks game by myself. I wonder if anyone would like more pics tonight...

Edit: I just noticed that my 69th post included a picture ;)

Can I watch football with you, very sexy, wish you were my private nurse

exquisite body / face pictures, and talk of mandalorians, boba fett and babylon-5 (a most excellent and under appreciated tv show btw). Now I'm in heaven lol.

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

Just taken a look through the pics you've posted so far, and you seem to be doing a fine job of looking beautiful in all of them- a lovely smile, wonderfully kissable lips and those breasts are just gorgeous....and I've always had a soft spot (though I'm not sure 'soft' is an appropriate word after viewing your pics:devil:) for nurses.

mmmm nice and love those tits and nips
Glad to know you are enjoying my pics ;)

I enjoy EVERY part of a woman. I like to take my time to find out what pleases that person most. That is my desire nurse. Meeting their needs, wants and desires. Merry Christmas Nurse Desire!
Happy New Year to you Phawk! I have a feeling that you would bring much pleasure :p

Nurse, how I would so love to let you take care of me so that I could take care of you.
I am very good at my profession, I have a lot of experience and have learned quite a few tricks ;)

Boba Fett is the bomb! I actually got to talk to Jeremy Bulloch many years ago at a sci fi convention. He's a great guy. Very down to earth
I can honestly say I am sooo jealous! I once sat next to Scotty Nguyen

Need a nurse to take care of me :), maybe a photo of that fantastic ass will help
:) Will be posting new photos very soon, hopefully that will "cure" your problem ;)

I would love to see more pictures of you with a wide open shirt... those are incredibly sexy.
I can do that :) Will be posting new pics soon :)

Merry Christmas Nurse Desire
Happy New Year :)! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

I'm a nurse also, would love to work with you. You are super sexy!!
Thank you for enjoying my pictures :)

Greetings my Lady,
Mandarins are very cool, I wonder if they are as good Lovers as they are Warriors?
Every heard of Babalon-5?
I have heard of Babalon-5, I am more knowledgeable with Firefly or Dr. Who. :) Looking forward to football today?

I have heard of Babalon-5, I am more knowledgeable with Firefly or Dr. Who. :) Looking forward to football today?

Am really looking forward to some football today! Was watching, but had to pull away to check out your posting! Love the last pic of you very soft looking lips

Wow! Things have been so hectic! Lots of sick people! Sorry for not posting for awhile! I hope everyone has had a good holiday! Anyone have any big plans for the New Year? I am working on new pics and will be posting them soon! In the meantime I do have a couple for now. I had a long day at work today, any ideas on how to help me relax? ;)

Fantastic, as always!

Indeed my Lady! Firefly was great! We like a lot of Sci-Fi anyway, went to see the Hobbit last night, it's an Awesome movie.
Hoping for a win today, 8-8 is the best my team can do this year.

Indeed my Lady! Firefly was great! We like a lot of Sci-Fi anyway, went to see the Hobbit last night, it's an Awesome movie.
Hoping for a win today, 8-8 is the best my team can do this year.
I am really excited to go see the Hobbit! A little bit later I am going to play some Lego LOTR on xbox. I do like a lot of Sci-Fi! I think the Steelers should beat my poor browns... One day they will be good. :)

Glad to know you are enjoying my pics ;)

Happy New Year to you Phawk! I have a feeling that you would bring much pleasure :p

I am very good at my profession, I have a lot of experience and have learned quite a few tricks ;)

I can honestly say I am sooo jealous! I once sat next to Scotty Nguyen

:) Will be posting new photos very soon, hopefully that will "cure" your problem ;)

I can do that :) Will be posting new pics soon :)

Happy New Year :)! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

Thank you for enjoying my pictures :)
As much as you can imagine, my nurse desire!

The Hobbit as actually the best movie I have seen! We saw the 3-D version, there were so many things to look at the way you see it all was very impressive to me. Not just the effects the whole movie looked 3 dimensional. You will love it my Lady!
10-10 the Brownies are a dangerous team today!

Sitting here alone..

Wishing you were here.

Attachments

• wish you were here 1.jpg
    wish you were here 1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 2,063
  • wish you were here 2.jpg
    wish you were here 2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2,200
  • wish you were here 3.jpg
    wish you were here 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,628
Yes they are

Took a few more pics to pass the time.

Your dark areolas are indeed over the top. Would love to suck on them

But, I so want your mouth

attachment.php

One to another

From one (soon to be) nurse to another, I think you look great! Hope you are having a great night!! :)

Ok, new favorite set. A toy between! Fantastic!

Thank you for enjoying the new pics :) Glad to see your post!

Your dark areolas are indeed over the top. Would love to suck on them

But, I so want your mouth

Thank you for enjoying my pics and posting on my thread :)

Beautiful, as always...and you will enjoy the Hobbit! I saw it last weekend and it was fantastic!

Thank You TigerDan :) I am quite a dork so I can't wait until I see it :) I am currently in the middle of re-watching the Matrix series.

Trust me, I'm certain I can fill in for him at any time

Your offer is greatly appreciated :)

From one (soon to be) nurse to another, I think you look great! Hope you are having a great night!! :)
Thank you very much Mainegirl :) Good luck with your own nursing career, I find it very rewarding :)

Back