Come Closer (closed for heartofcourage)

Feeling the teeth on her clit sent Jenna over the peak and she was flying into the stars as her orgasm ravaged her body her lips screaming out Carrie's name. Her hands gripped the bedframe so hard they where white.
 
Carrie licked and sucked the sweet juices that covered her lips as Jenna came in a rush. She looked up the beautiful woman’s body and smiled as she placed one last kiss on that pretty pussy before she crawled back up her body. She placed kisses along the way, one on her belly, one on each nipple, and then finally she claimed Jenna’s lips.
 
Jenna moaned and dove into the kiss with a fierce passion she had never known. The taste of her juices on this woman's lips was more than I had ever experianced. Her hands finally left the head board to bury themselves deep in Carrie's hair.
 
Carrie moaned against the kiss as she felt Jenna’s fingers tangle in her hair. She dominated the kiss, smiling before she finally pulled away.

“You’re so beautiful, baby.” She said in a low voice, her hands trailing up Jenna’s sides and cupping over her breasts. She plucked and played with those hard nipples, seeing the lust in her eyes. “Come with me.”

She slid off the bed and grabbed Jenna’s wrist, holding it in a firm grip. She pulled her outside onto the balcony, naked as the day she was born and slipped behind her. She wrapped her arms around the woman’s waist, her lips trailing along her neck as she held her in the open night air.

“How do you feel, little one? Exposed? Do you think anyone’s watching you right now?”
 
As Carrie led her outside Jenna instantly started to panic her breathing becoming erratic. She pushed blindly trying to get back into her apartment and to her medication before she ending up passing out from hyper ventilating. She knew it wasn't Carrie's fault she didn't know she needed medication to step outside fully covered for more than just a few seconds. Her anxitey at being outside and nude was as bad as being in a crowd of people when her medication began to wear off. All she could think at that moment was she needed her medication.
 
Carrie was shocked when Jenna panicked and pulled away from her, racing back into the apartment as if she’d just had the fright of her life. Carrie gave her a moment to herself before she entered the apartment again and watched Jenna trembling.

“I’m sorry, Jenna. I didn’t know.” She said in a soft voice.
 
Jenna nodded as she reached for her bottle of pills and the bottle of water on a near by table. WIth trembling hands she managed to get 2 of the pills out and swallow them. She went Carrie waiting on the pills to take effect hand laid her head on the other woman's sholder. In a shakey whisper she managed to tell her, "'Sokay, you didn't know, I never said." she told her trying to reassure her that it wasn't her she was upset with.
 
Carrie hugged the other woman tight, her lips pressing to hers as she soothed her with a gentle kiss. She stroked her hair, letting her take comfort on her shoulder as she gently rocked her. She wondered what had happened in her life to make Jenna so afraid, but Carrie knew this wasn’t the time to ask.

“You’re an amazing creature, you know?” Carrie murmured, her hands stroking over Jenna’s naked back, soothing her with simple touches. “So lovely and beautiful.” Lifting Jenna’s head from her shoulder, she looked into her eyes and gave her a soft smile. “Would you like to go back to bed?”
 
Jenna gave a weak smile and nodded "Thank you" she whispered. They made their way back to the bed and Jenna laid down closing her eyes letting the medication finish calming her anxiety and making her human again. When she opened her eyes again she looked up at Carrie and smiled softly in apology.

"Not the night you planned huh?" She gave a self incriminating laugh.
 
Carrie sat beside her and rubbed her arm, watching as she started to relax and the anxiety left her body. She smiled down at Jenna and laughed.

"Well, I've learned that life takes a lot of twists and turns. It's best to just go along for the ride, no matter where it takes you." Carrie shook her head, allowing the palm of her hand to gentle enclose around Jenna's best, squeezing the nipple there softly. "And who says it's not the night I had planned? It's still very young."
 
Jenna smiled up at Carrie and moaned as Carrie started playing with her breast again. Jenna reach out her own hands to touch her to start learning the real feel of her fantasy woman who had already brought her pleasure this night.
 
"Undress me, Jenna. Take your time and enjoy." She said, her other hand caressing the other breast, pinching and twisting both nipples until she heard Jenna moan. "Such a needy little one, aren't you?"
 
Jenna worked her way up until she was on her knees and slowly began removing Carrie's clothes. Each inch of skin that was revealed was kissed or nipped then licked to sooth the sting away. Jeanna worked slowly so as not to miss one inch of the body she was slowly methodically worshipping.
 
Carrie let out a moan as her body was revealed to Jenna's eyes. She smiled softly at her little spy, reaching up to cup her cheeks and press her lips gently to hers. "How does the real thing compare to what you've seen through the window?"
 
Jenna smiled and nipped at Carrie's lip.

"It's so much better your a Goddess but you know it so there is no need for me to inflate you ego, I don't think there's anuff room in the bed for all three of us." Jenna replied with a grin as she again kissed over every inch of her body absorbing the flavor, smell, and texture of this woman's skin.
 
Carrie cradled Jenna's head close to her skin, letting her taste whatever she wanted to. Her fingers curled in that long black hair as a moan escaped her lips.
 
Jenna lips lightly trailed over the swell of Carrie's breast then slowly down her stomach with the occasional nip and lick. She moved from her stomach to her thighs to her knees her calves her ankles. She kissed and nipped and licked her way over Carrie's body but purposefully the points where she would want her most.
 
"You are a little tease." Carrie said with a grin as she quickly moved and pinned Jenna to the bed. She pressed her wet pussy against Jenna's grinding against her until she moaned at the pleasure. "You enjoy being told what to do, don't you little one?"
 
Jenna arched against Carrie growling playfully, "I was enjoying my snack and saving the best parts for last."

She nipped Carrie's chin then laved it with her tonuge giving a soft moan the flavor of Carrie's skin was one Jenna would never tire of even if the little minx would let her be to taste to her hearts content.
 
"So aggressive, little one." Carrie said, a wide smile on her face as she leaned forward and claimed Jenna's lips, moaning as their tongues fought for dominance. "So, you want a taste? Well, let me give you one."

She turned around, her pussy hovering over Jenna's lips as she lowered her own lips to Jenna's sweet pussy, licking along the lips and teasing her clit.
 
Jenna moaned in pleasure at the feel of Carrie's tonuge on her once again. She lifted her head and placed tender kisses on each inner thigh before slowly torturously giving a long slow broad lick over her pussy so she could catch the flavor. She pulled her clit into her mouth and moaned sending light vibrations through her clit before swiping her tonuge of Carrie's pussy again.
 
Carrie moaned at the feeling of her clit caught between her lover’s lips, the vibrations coursing through it made her squirm and drip. She captured Jenna’s own clit between her lips and sucked on it, her fingers pressing into her tight entrance and slowly fucking her as she nipped and sucked at that pretty little clit.
 
Jenna's back arched off the bed lifting Carrie as well. She took Carrie's clit between her fingers pinching and rolling it as she tonuge fucked her pussy lapping up her juices.
 
"OH God, Jenna! You're going to make me cum." She murmured breathlessly, her hips fucking against that hot little tongue that was driving her crazy. She sawed her fingers in and out of Jenna's pussy faster, her teeth nipping at her clit once more.
 
Jenna kept her tonuge stiff as she moaned. She was getting closer to orgasm as Carrie started driving into her. Her fingers kept working on Carrie's clit drawing a fine line between pleasure and pain of it. Jenna lifted her free hand and smacked her ass rubbing the sting out as her tongue flowed in and out of the on edge Carrie. She wanted to make her Goddess cum.
 
Back
Top