The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

He wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. "I'm a demon hunter, if that's what you mean. Don't let the name fool you though. Plenty of us go their entire careers without once hunting an actual demon. We're more like bounty hunters, but we're trained to take the contracts that they can't. Things dealing with magic, or arcane technology, we deal with it. Sometimes we're contracted by the government, other times by private citizens."

"Besides that, I don't know what you mean by not 'normal,'" he answered.
 
she cocked her head towards him, and winked. she then subtly reached and grabbed a handful of his cock...

"of course you dont." she said sarcastically, smirking.

they continue walking, inadvertently walking through a lesser part of town. they take a turn down a deserted alley way. a few moments later they stumbled across a small gang of thieves.

they surround us quickly, and demand the usually: personal belongings and some alone time with me.

"shall i remain a lady for them? or do you think you may need some help?" i whisper to you with a smirk.
 
He jumped a bit when she grabbed his cock, looking around to see if anyone saw, but there was only an empty street.

The thieves caught both of them by surprise. When they made their demands, he drew his sword and saw some of the thieves grow a bit nervous. They were only armed with knives and crude clubs, but they had the advantage of numbers.

"Don't bother with being ladylike. I doubt any of these lads could find someone who would believe what they said anyway," he whispered back.

"Hey! What's with all the whispering?" one of the thieves demanded.

"I was just telling her about your breath. It smells like your mother's cunt," Jin replied.

The thief's face contorted with rage and he swung wildly. Jin easily sidestepped the long swing and smashed the pommel of his sword down on the back of the man's head, sending him crashing to the ground, out cold.

"The one who kill the swordsman gets to fuck the bitch first!" another yelled as the others attacked.
 
i simply smile as you give me the permission i needed. i devilishly fanged half-smile.

my body doesnt move an inch, when my hand shoots out firmly catching one of the muggers by his throat. the rest pause their attack on you and look on in shock. i squeeze harder, and harder. till his eyes beg for mercy, as his feet leave the ground. smiling and remaining in human form, my eyes turn from human green, to empty black, to demon red.

i turn to you for another sign of approval...
 
At the sight of you lifting one of them into the air and the demonic red glow of your eyes, one of the muggers loses his nerve and sprints away, yelling back, "This isn't fucking worth it!"

Like a chain reaction, that same fear spreads to the other thieves and they break and run too, scattering in different directions.

Meanwhile, the man clutched in your hand claws at your hand and kicks his feet, though his struggling becomes weaker by the second. Eventually his eyes roll back into his head and he goes limp, passing out. "He's out. Let him go," I tell you. "We've wasted enough time on these idiots already."
 
the ring glows at his command, her hand weakens as she drops him to the floor...

"that cursed ring..." she mumbles. jin walks past her, and she follows...
 
They left the two unconscious, would-be muggers behind. Ironically, those two would most likely be robbed themselves before they awoke.

"You were planning on killing him, weren't you?" Jin asked.
 
"you disapprove..."

it wasnt a question. out of the corner of her eye, she sees him nod. offering the only reasoning she could...

"its in my nature..."
 
"It's not in mine," he replied. "Killing is a matter of last resort. When it comes down to the survival of yourself or for the protection of someone else. When that mugger blacked out in your grip, he went from being a threat to being helpless."

He sighed. "Sorry. I sound every bit the self-righteous prick as a damn paladin. I know it's in your nature. I shouldn't have asked."

They were just down the street from the next magic shop when Jin suddenly stopped. He just saw Reven walk into the shop through the front door, carrying a large box of items. Several signs outside the shop listed it as a pawn shop, offering "top coin" for magical artifacts.

"Lure him out to the back, behind the shop. I'll wait for you there." he said, running around the corner of the building.
 
walking into the shop, and luring him under her charm was easy. in a matter of minutes, he was wrapping his arms around her, squeezing her in places that would make a human woman blush, offering to show her some of the "most powerful magic in the world".

in a matter of minutes after that, the shop owner was basically offering the two of them his room upstairs. eventually, she talks him into escorting her to her home. walking out the front door, and around the corner towards the back of the shop. with his hand palming her firm ass, he doesnt even notice the gentleman lurking in the shadows, waiting for them....
 
Jin saw the pair go around the corner to the back of the shop, and was about to follow when he suddenly felt a mailed hand clap him on the shoulder and turn him around. He suddenly found himself facing a pair of demon hunters himself.

"We'd like to have a talk with you," one of them said. "We heard reports that a man fitting your description has been seen in the company of a demon?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a demon hunter myself," Jin pulled out his license from his pack, "Why would I be traveling with a demon? Wait, let me guess. Were these 'reports' made by the muggers I fought off a while ago? I heard one of them say he would use my own kind against me." He mixed lies and truths, creating an easily believable story about how he had fought them off alone, with no mention of Lyllith.

The two demon hunters looked a little sheepish at having accused one of their own on the word of criminals. They apologized for the trouble and left. By now several minutes had passed since Lyllith and Reven had gone around the corner to the back end of the store.

Jin followed after them but by the time he got to the back, they were gone. He cursed his bad luck. He looked at the ring. He could probably command Lyllith to appear, but that could tip off Reven.

He began to ask local vendors if they had seen Lyllith. Fortunately, she caught everyone's eye when she passed, so it was easy to learn what direction she had gone. Asking along the way, he began to track them down.
 
they left the store giggling and flirting...

lyllith looked around for jin, but he wasnt around. there was another figure in the shadows. then among the flirting, reven said with a smile, "i know who you are..." thats when the figure stepped from the shadow. she didnt recognize him, but before she could react, he chanted putting her into a drowsy state.

she vaguely heard reven say, "are you sure she's not human?"

the other responded, "yes. i sensed her the moment she walked in..."

"if she's here, he cant be too far behind..."

"then we take her with us"

reven smiled. gripping the back of her neck, sliding his awful tongue deep down her throat, her perfect tits pushed against him. forcing his taste in her mouth.

he pulled back with a smile and said "and you will go without a fight, right?"

she wanted to fight. she wanted to draw blood. but all she could do was nod in agreement... they shuffled her away....
 
As he tracked them down, Jin began to scrape together more details. The beautiful woman with Reven appeared to be either sick or drunk. Two men, not one, were supporting her on their shoulders as they walked. Things had gone very wrong.

He eventually found himself outside of a large, nondescript shop. The door was shut, the curtains were drawn, and there was no sign indicating who owned it, or what it sold. It could have been abandoned if it weren't for the fact it was kept immaculately maintained.

The front door was locked, and when he checked, the back door was locked as well. Taking a loose brick from a nearby alley, he wrapped it in a square of cloth to dull any noise. He smashed it down on the rear door handle, knocking it off, and opening the door. Drawing his sword and pistol, he crept into the shop, hearing voices coming from the floor above him.
 
from the upstairs, jim heard a muffled banging... over and over, followed by moans and groans.

the other gentleman was nowhere to be found. but reven had lyllith bent of his work desk. he was pounding into her hot snatch, pulling her hair back. her tits were bouncing with every thrust. he groaned as he fucked her. but she was mentally out of it....
 
Reven was so lost in fucking Lyllith's incredible body that he didn't even notice Jin come into the room until he felt the cold barrel of his pistol pressed up against the back of his head.

Reven froze as Jin told him, "If I hear you utter one magic syllable, and I'll blow your brains all over this desk."

"Now tell me where your friend is. And speak slowly."
 
lyllith's groggy head gently hit the desk. she felt his load burst into him right before another voice spoke up...
they talked, with while he remained inside of her. her brain couldnt keep up with the conversation...
 
Reven replied, "I have no idea who you're talking about," and in response, Jin grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the floor.

Pointing the pistol at the wizard's crotch, he threatened, "Start talking or your balls are going to end up on the first floor. Let's start with a name."

"He'll kill me if I tell you!" the wizard pleaded.

"Then the ring, tell me about the ring. Where did you get it? Did you make it?" Jin asked.

Reven answered, "No, I was given it in Ale- *urgk*" He suddenly stopped speaking and began clutching at his throat, his eyes bulging with panic.

Jin knelt down and asked, "Where?! Where did you get it?!" but Reven's face had already turned blue and his arms fell lifelessly to his sides.

Jin rifled through the pile of clothing but found only some minor magical trinkets and a sack of coins from the pawn shop. Taking the coins, he went to Lyllith who was still groggily bent over the desk.

Her clothing was torn, exposing her tits and pussy. He put her arm around his shoulder and helped her walk to another room, one with a bed. Laying her down on the bed to recover from whatever spell had been put on her.

In the meantime, he had a bounty to claim. He wrapped Reven's body in a blanket and threw it over his shoulder. Taking it to the bounty office, he received a moderate sum (reduced, of course, for bringing in Reven dead, rather than alive).

On his way back, he stopped by the first magic shop, asking about the ring. The shop owner told him he had never seen anything quite like it before. But mentioned that the markings on it were similar to the Alexandrian language, which lay far to the south.

Armed with this new information, he returned to the shop, finding Lyllith still asleep.
 
eventually she woke up, confused.

she looked around at her location, and the state of her clothing. she remembered walking out of the shop... and then.... and then....

the truth hit her. she flew up in a rage. her human disguise vanished. it was lucky she was indoors, otherwise it could have caused a scene.

wings arched back, and flame red eyes, she searched for the wizard. but only saw jin...

"WHERE IS HE!" her voice was as demonic as can be....
 
He put his hand on her shoulder, sitting her back down again. "He's dead. A spell, some kind of failsafe when he tried to tell me about the ring. His friend was already gone by the time I got here."

"Are you alright? That spell put you out for a pretty long time." he asked.
 
upon hearing about his death, she calmed a bit. her eyes filled with a rare quality, only built for human. hope....

"and the ring? am i free to leave?"
 
Jin sighed, actually feeling a little sorry that he had to disappoint her. He replied, "No. He wasn't the maker of the ring. But I think I have a new lead. The shopkeeper told me that the markings on the ring look Alexandrian, which sounds like where Reven was trying to tell me he got the ring before he died."
 
she felt crushed. the red skinned, winged sex demon stood in silence, before silently sitting on the bed....

"i fear i may be stuck here." her tail fell limp next to her...
 
"Don't go giving up on me now. Until every lead we've got goes cold, I'm going to do my damned best to find the clever fucker who made this ring and run him through. Then the both of us can be about our lives." he said to her.

"Alexandria is to the south and the fastest way to get there is by ship. Luckily, we're in a port town. Are you with me?"
 
" i am" she said sullenly.

the spell that was put on her shook her concentration, but what the wizard pumped inside of her may be enough until they got out of town. "it gonna be close though..." she said as she struggled to form back into her human skin...
 
They left the shop behind to find a ship that could take them to Alexandria. Luckily, with Reven's bounty and the sack of coins that he had been carrying, they had more than enough to charter a ship. The journey would take two days and the earliest ship wouldn't until leave tomorrow morning with the high tide.

They took a room at an inn near the water. Jin locked the door and drew the curtains, shielding the room from view. "We'll have to stay here for the night."
 
Back
Top